[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Antifa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 273
Thread images: 47

File: Anti-Racist_Action_(emblem).png (59KB, 301x300px) Image search: [Google]
Anti-Racist_Action_(emblem).png
59KB, 301x300px
What do you think of militant Anti-Fascism, colloquially known as Antifa?

In a sentence, they're a loose coalition of far-left activists who engage in street fights against any/all manifestations of racism, sexism, homophobia, et cetera. They exist almost exclusively in Western countries where open hostility towards right-wing politics prevails. Arguably, the movement started in the Anglosphere during the late '60s/early '70s, where some of the oldest precursors to post-war Anti-Fascism took root. Historically, Antifa was and still is tied to Punk subculture (especially Anarcho/Crust Punk), with the Anti-Nazi League's Rock Against Racism offering a platform for the youth. They earned favorable press from the '80s through the '90s when White Nationalist skinheads were public enemy #1. Their public brawls with Nationalist organizers and Neo-Nazis earned them street cred.

The movement was put more or less on life support during the Bush years when the fever pitch of patriotism swept the country following 9/11. The only sign of vitality during those years was seen in Antifa-organized Punk shows and anti-Bush protests. They curiously went silent during most of the Obama years save for the appearances at Occupy Wall Street and Justice for Trayvon (and later BLM) marches. Their relative inactivity allowed the Alternative Right to take root and flourish into the internet presence it has today.

Now with Trump's victory, they're back and about as shrill as ever.
>>
A big tl;dr on Anti-Racist Action about nails it:
http://alexkurtagic.blogspot.com/2013/11/anti-racist-action-origins-and.html

Relevant passage:
>the main appeal of ARA is that it lets activists engage in anti-social acts of violence and vandalism against private people and property under the cloak of moral idealism. It seems improbable that a person with high self-esteem, talent, and good prospects in life would choose ARA activism as a lifestyle or as the most meaningful way to improve the world. These young activists seem to have concluded early that their prospects in life were minimal, and that ARA terror was the only way to give their lives meaning. They find significance in lashing out.
>>
I think extremists on the left and the right need to be detained for national security reasons.
>>
>>34880414
Nah, they should be just fight each other on the street. Don't need to let law enforcement intervene.
>>
>>34880373
Go fuck yourself cunt!

Originalu
>>
Anything related to hardcore punk is pretty dumb. It's rather telling that they respond to any and all criticism with punk-rock sloganeering.
>>
>>34880997
We should bring gladiator fights back and pitch the two together for entertainment. Anyways our boy Churchhill said it best "The Fascists of the future will be the anti-fascists."
>>
>>34880997
As long as it stays in their little subcultures, it's nothing to worry about. But you don
t want to import European-style street violence with European style gun control laws.
>>
>>34880373
What's the opinion on gun laws for Antifa?
>>
>>34880373
girl logo looks sexy as fuck
>>
File: back to tumblr you go.png (308KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
back to tumblr you go.png
308KB, 546x700px
>>34880373
>What do you think of militant Anti-Fascism, colloquially known as Antifa?
I think they should go back to tumblr
>>
I had never heard of them until one punched Richard Spencer, but I'm all for dudes from /pol/ getting punched in the face as frequently as possible.
>>
File: 1484754545301.png (51KB, 693x496px) Image search: [Google]
1484754545301.png
51KB, 693x496px
>dude paramilitary organization that dresses in a black
>none of them can see the irony
>>
>>34880373
>>34880414
>>34880997
>>34881430
Bunch of wanker commies
>>
>>34881115
>Anyways our boy Churchhill said it best "The Fascists of the future will be the anti-fascists."

Was Churchill /our guy/?
>>
>>34881499
He was cucked by the Jews so I guess that's fitting if he is /our guy/
>>
>>34881075

What's actually dumb is you're stupid enough to post this and believe it. Fucking autist.
>>
>>34881445

>being so utterly autistic and stupid you think this is true. Punks wearing military clothing ironically is as old as Punk, you sperg.
>>
File: 1416990873880.jpg (71KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1416990873880.jpg
71KB, 900x900px
>>34880373
this is pol sister that ended to be a roastie for justice racist movement

after sucking chads cock during the obama year's she managed to hear the ruckus outside with president trump, crawl out her tumblr dungeon to see what his brother /pol/ has done.

now its roastie league vs /pol/

this is going to be the weirdest 4 years im going to experience.
>>
>>34881499
Churchhill was cyborgish, so I don't know if he would be our guy, but he's certainly someone robots should look up to.
>>
>>34881610
>weirdest 4 years
Here's hoping we can all go on a bizarre adventure because of it
>>
File: hip hop get off prop.jpg (135KB, 224x488px) Image search: [Google]
hip hop get off prop.jpg
135KB, 224x488px
they're commies and need to be thrown out of helicopters. gonna dump a few memes
>>
>>34880373
violent criminals that should be put in prison also they act exactly like fascists
>>
>>34881667

>people deserve to die because of my autistic interpretation of their political views
>>
File: when theres food .jpg (50KB, 644x598px) Image search: [Google]
when theres food .jpg
50KB, 644x598px
is there an anticom movement?
>>
>>34881564
How was he cucked?
>>
>>34881683

>>fascists

Yeah, because they're highly organised and discliplined uber-conservatives...
>>
>>34881703
it's called NATO
>>
File: are commies people.png (162KB, 358x500px) Image search: [Google]
are commies people.png
162KB, 358x500px
>>34881687
no, they need to die because theyre stepping on snek
>>
>>34881716
I said act exactly like fascists not that they are fascists
>>
>>34881499
Churchill never said that. I think it was some Italian.

>>34881573
Nothing intelligent or substantial has ever come out of hardcore punk. It and anything related to it are stupid by their very nature. Hardcore kids tend to have fits whenever someone questions their cult.
>>
File: Super.jpg (43KB, 243x251px) Image search: [Google]
Super.jpg
43KB, 243x251px
I love antifa. The more violent, childish, and unreasonable the left looks, the more reasonable the right looks. They're playing directly into our hands, essentially
>>
File: new chart.png (17KB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
new chart.png
17KB, 480x400px
everyone post your political compass. a few of the questions unrelated to liberalism oushed me up :/, like the astrology one
>>
File: stirner10.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
stirner10.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>34880373
They're spooked as fuck.
Enough said.
>>
>>34881749

>exactly like apparently means nothing like them at all but like them.

Got you, senpai.

>>34881751

Nothing intelligent or substantial came out of your mothers rancid cunt.

Perhaps you should actually try listening to some hardcore and reading the lyrics before you comment, but you sound like a band like Green Day is too frightening for you, so you probably won't.
>>
>>34881751
He did though, look it up.
>>
>>34881829
you're an idiot i hope you get arrested rioting
>>
>>34881871

t. completely btfo
>>
>>34880373
They're actually as bad as the nazis under them free speech would die and there would be a purge.

They're basically brown shirts that give cover for fascists to grab more and more power.
>>
File: antifa meme2.png (2MB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
antifa meme2.png
2MB, 1800x1200px
antifa is fucking scum
>>
File: ANTIFA BRO.jpg (120KB, 800x588px) Image search: [Google]
ANTIFA BRO.jpg
120KB, 800x588px
and they have shit taste in everything
>>
>>34880373
>antifa

You mean the facist anti-facists?
>>
>>34881928
There wouldn't be anything under them, if these retarded college kids could ever, by some un feasibly convoluted miracle, make it into power they would fuck up so fast society would get sent right into anarchy, and the right will just naturally bring order again.
>>
>>34881957
>tfw love green day but think all antifa should hang
>>
Antifa probably has fairly legitimate reasons for existence but after stuff like UC Berkley it's obvious it's being overrun by pussy libtards.

While I'm sure most people, /r9k/ or not, dislike fascism it seems that Antifa is not the way to go. Antifa seem to think that blind violence and aggression will every trump thoughtful discussion and battling of ideas. I'm no large supporter of Trump, only thought like many others that it's a change and if there's something the US political climate needs it's change.

There is no excuse for un provoked violence, Nazi or not. Punching him doesn't let people see how retarded his views are but only shows how much you're afraid of him speaking and how immature you are.

I don't like nazis
I don't like facists
And I sure as hell don't like people who can't fucking engage in non civilised discussion

The amount of people that had their day/week fucked by the "protests" is unreal. The cost of damages, the people assaulted over a fucking hat.

Antifa and the supporters make me ashamed to call myself a moderate left. Those people are the reason lefties vote Trump and why nationalism/right wing is only going to rise in the next decade in Europe and the US
>>
File: soros antifa.png (2MB, 1400x933px) Image search: [Google]
soros antifa.png
2MB, 1400x933px
>>34882016
you're on the right track, anyways
>>
>>34880373
>>34880400
They are a bunch of kiddie communists who really need a reality check
>>
>>34881829
>Got you, senpai.
>I'm so autistic that I can't comprehend the use of pejorative terms and have to pull out irrelevant academic definitions in order to defend my antics
It's the kind of thing I'd expect from a hardcore cultist.
>Nothing intelligent or substantial came out of your mothers rancid cunt.
Ah going right for original and clever comebacks. This totally isn't what I would have expected from someone who personally identifies with repetitive, violent, and dumb music.
>Perhaps you should actually try listening to some hardcore and reading the lyrics before you comment, but you sound like a band like Green Day is too frightening for you, so you probably won't.
I've listened to the major groups associated with the genre, and I don't think any of them had anything particularly intelligent or interesting to say. These bands may tell you to think for your self, but they still unintentionally encourage you to be a lazy thinker.
>>
>>34882035
>The amount of people that had their day/week fucked by the "protests" is unreal. The cost of damages, the people assaulted over a fucking hat.

What about the people whose lifes are fucked over by unregulated capitalism? What about the social, environmental and financial cost of the exploitation of people and resources so the few can profit?

Fuck you and fuck your pwecious little ruined day.
>>
>>34882087
>can't like certain music or you're automatically a libtard
Wew I don't even like this trash but you're being such a faggot I'm gonna step in and call you out on it. That's like saying I can't play SMT games without actually killing all my friends and punching God in the face.
>>
File: 1457690420096.jpg (169KB, 1294x852px) Image search: [Google]
1457690420096.jpg
169KB, 1294x852px
I think they are larping middle class whites who are bored in their spare time. If you are part of 'antifa' or any kind of wannabe organization, you are not a robot
>>
>>34882087

>don't call me out on my bullshit and stupidity and please follow my special snowflake interpretation of words.

Got you, omega.

It's ok to admit you didn't listen to any of the bands you're trying to criticise, anon. No need to write paragraphs of substance free nonsense to try to convince me otherwise.
>>
File: b0d.jpg (34KB, 680x448px) Image search: [Google]
b0d.jpg
34KB, 680x448px
>>34882111
this is a shitpost but there are actual "people" who think like this
>>
>>34882111
>What about the people whose lifes are fucked over by unregulated capitalism?

So you're gonna fuck over a small business own in a riot because his store was next to a Starbucks? You sound like you're just mad you work a shitty job with no hope of advancing
>>
>>34882111

Capitalism didn't keep me stuck in traffic for like 5 hours the other day, antifa did. As punishment I'll make sure to vote republican next election cycle because you fucktards keep fucking up my day
>>
>>34882175
>implying antifa subhumans have jobs
>>
File: nAGFK.jpg (64KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
nAGFK.jpg
64KB, 1024x768px
>Overturning trash cans will TOTALLY stop Trump you guys! Oh and also break that starbucks window, thats cool too!
>>
>>34882166

>it's totally fine to struggle through life while people literally rape the planet, exploit our natural resources, send the profits offshore and avoid the taxation on the very things we own and have allowed them to profit from.

You're a cuck.

>>34882175

I'm not doing anything. I just understand the anger behind the violence.

You sound like a fucking loser who thinks bending over and taking suit cock is going to get him that middle management job and a huge mortgage in the suburbs.
>>
>>34882180

>being so ineffectual and cucked you lash out at people who are simply explaining an alternative position to yours.

This level of subpar intellect isn't doing you any good, anon.
>>
They make the left look cool.
>>
>>34882245
Put didn't one of Trumps new policies completely destroy half of that?
>>
File: Antifa.jpg (64KB, 580x387px) Image search: [Google]
Antifa.jpg
64KB, 580x387px
>>34882319
>antifa
>cool
>>
>>34882035
Liberal ideals of free speech and discourse (you say libtard buy you preach liberalism, which is odd) are cool and all. But with with legitimate fascists, or people who are sympathetic to a fascist ideology, what can you do?

Fascism is an ideology that has no love for liberal ideals such as freedom of speech and expression. Why would a person who's sympathetic to it be willing to change their mind after listening to you, let alone listen? Fascism is an authoritarian ideology that needs violence and national scapegoats to sustain itself. Will people who want this to happen really hear you out?

And if they do, why do they support an anti-liberal ideology while acting like a liberal? To whom are they paying lip service? What's the source of this cognitive dissonance? Because it's usually some stubborn emotional reasoning. The kind where you can talk to a person for days and they'll agree with you every time while saying "Yeahhhh but..."

Really, the assumption of antifa is that liberalism has already failed to do anything in the mind of a fascist, or fascist sympathizer. The assumption of antifa is that they'd be wasting their time with anything but violence.
>>
>>34882294

You guys keep screwing up my day. That makes me automatically dislike you and anything you stand for and want to support the opposite.

If you block traffic in he name of puppies I'll go home and eat chinese food all week, don't fuck with me and other people just going to work or whatever when your mad at politicians
>>
>>34882245
and acting like petulant children and attacking innocent people helps?
wew lad I knew antifa were retarded, but holy shit
>>
File: liz viscious.jpg (58KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
liz viscious.jpg
58KB, 800x600px
>>34882362
>f you block traffic in he name of puppies I'll go home and eat chinese food all week,

lmao
>>
Idiots that think occupying a uni building causing around 200 people to lose their semester exams can get rid of the problems this shithole has. Retards that dislike fascists because you can't have a proper conversation with them but they're exactly the same. They never respect your opinion if disagree with them and thats what they hate about fascism. Its not strange that only the immature, emotion-thinking fucks were supporting Antifa in highschool.
>>
>>34882417
Haha yes I won't be alone tonight!
>>
>>34882333

>my billionaire president with a long standing track record of dubious business practises and history of exploitation is totally going to look after after me, the little guy!

>>34882362

There is no you guys. Try actually reading before you continue posting your autistic fantasies.

>>34882373

At which point in any of my posts do I claim to be one or advocate anything they do?

Oh wait, nowhere. Try not being an idiot if you insist on replying again.
>>
>>34880373

They're nothing but commie scum that need to be publically executed.
>>
>>34882439
>There is no you guys

Yes there is, there's people who think majorly fucking up a bunch of proletariat commuter's days up is the answer to the issues they have.

If antifa had any balls they'd go underground and start bombings and assassinations. but they are comfy noodle armed college fags so they won't do shit
>>
>>34882439
>What about the people whose lifes are fucked over by unregulated capitalism? What about the social, environmental and financial cost of the exploitation of people and resources so the few can profit?
>Fuck you and fuck your pwecious little ruined day.
>>
>>34882439
By placing yourself in their shoes for the sake of an argument, its to be assumed that you are one of them. Don't get assmad when people call you out on it.

If that string of words is too complicated for you, have this:

Not an argument.
>>
>>34882153
>please follow my special snowflake interpretation of words.
I was referring to the manner in which the term is commonly used. It's not uncommon to refer to groups of people who display violent and/or authoritarian tendencies as fascists. If anything, it's the exact opposite of a "special snowflake definition". People often pull out the academic definition to weasel out of a totally accurate accusation of displaying fascistic behavior, and it has the benefit of demonstrating the common elements between a group of people and something they claim to oppose. Now I do think this type of horseshoe theory is pretty lazy. It's obvious that radical political movements will have similarities when they're working withing the same political discourse and have similar means of communication. But the attempts to try and weasel out of the accusation are just as lazy. No one is accusing these people of trying to develop a militarist, nationalist society with a corporatist economy, so stop pretending that they are.

>It's ok to admit you didn't listen to any of the bands you're trying to criticise, anon. No need to write paragraphs of substance free nonsense to try to convince me otherwise.
It's not very hard to to listen to music, dude, and many of these albums are pretty famous. Anything I say about it will have more substance than the entirety of hardcore punk, but that really isn't much of an accomplishment. But which hardcore bands had something of substance to say? The best groups were lucky to a single clever observation, and much of those had been previously expressed by much smarter and deeper people. It shouldn't come as a surprise that these insights were deeper and better expressed the first time around.

I understand it may hit close to home home, but have you ever considered that this music appeals to you so much because you're a person of little substance?
>>
I just can't help but laugh at anyone who makes politics their identity, it's so sad. The amount of friendships I've seen end during the election was unreal, all because someone said they weren't voting for the same person.
>>
>>34882761
You speak the truth.

org
>>
>>34880373
I think they are Anarcho Communists.

I also thing that, as a rule, they can not be allowed to win. That has nothing to do with their politics, but rather how they try to achieve their goals. You simply can NOT allow political violence to be seen as acceptable. Once you open that door, it's only a matter of time before you are on the receiving end, no matter who you are.
>>
>>34880373
As a nigga is it possible Antifa girls will take virginit?
>>
>>34880373
It's as dangerous for society as Fascism is. No educated society in the 21st century works on and thanks to violence and threats. No matter what cause you are trying to defend, if it is through violence and rampage you are a terrorist.

You want a more accepting society that welcomes and accommodates all? Be my guest, on paper that sounds fantastic. You want to enforce that ideology by harming those who disagree with you? Then you belong in a jail cell.
>>
>>34880373
If they actually cared they wouldn't be breaking shop windows but assassinating people and bombing buildings.
timothy mcveigh & uni bomber > antifa fags.
>>
>>34880373
ANTIFA are a bunch of faggots desu, just as bad as the ones they claim to be fighting

>>34881703
They made one on /pol/
>>
>>34882986
Unabomber only killed two peeps. McVeigh killed the skinhead movement of the 90s. I suspect something similar will kill the alt right.
>>
>>34882118
I don't know if it's possible to enjoy music that exists for the purpose of sending a political message without agreeing with it when it is as musically uninspiring as hardcore punk. I can't imagine some alt-right guy enjoying Woody Guthrie or early Phil Ochs songs.
But even the more apolitical hardcore punk is still dull stupid.
>>
>>34882501

>being so simple you still believe I am one of them and thinking you need to explain them to me.

>>34882582

>gets an explanation
>you're obviously one of them!

You're stupid.

>>34882640

>you're placing yourself in their shoes by being able to express examples of how they might have things to be mad about

You're stupid as well.

>>34882715

Calling people fascist because you don't have an argument and don't understand the meaning of the word is objectively stupid, no matter how many paragraphs you insist on writing about it as you fail miserably to defend your position.

The rest of your post is still:

>I haven't listened to any of the bands I'm pretending to know and dismiss.
>please tell me which ones I should find interesting so I can pretend I know them and disagree with you

Have you ever considered that you're a pretentious, cowardly idiot who hides behind writing nothing of substance?
>>
Antifa are just as bad as NeoNazis. Both are equally shit.
>>
>>34880373
Each and every one of them needs to be purged. Retarded faggots. Anyone who supports them gets thrown in the oven too. People that stupid don't deserve to live.
>>
>>34883104
>Calling people fascist because you don't have an argument and don't understand the meaning of the word is objectively stupid
I've never personally referred to fascists. I even said think the reasoning behind it is lazy, nut it does serve a purpose. All I said is that invoking the academic definition is deliberate misunderstanding of the assertion being made. It's even worse response to an already lazy claim.
>no matter how many paragraphs you insist on writing about it as you fail miserably to defend your position.
My only position is that the response to certain accusations is inadequate. I never claimed to support or defend the original position. I only said that for some reason, whether intentional or not, you misunderstand it.

>I haven't listened to any of the bands I'm pretending to know and dismiss.
I listened to the following:
Black Flag
Minor Threat
Crass
Reagan Youth
Descendants
Bad Brains
Fear
Germs
Refused
That one hardcore album Misfits made and a few others that I seriously can't remember.

Now you're going to accuse me of only listening to the most mainstream acts, and not getting into what hardcore "really" is even though I listened to the most celebrated and noteworthy acts. You'll use the fact that I listened to such acts as evidence that I don't truly understand it, and I know all this because you're just as predictable as the music you listen to.
>>
I'm a socialist myself, but the american antifa are just autistic middle class LARPers
>>
They're masochistic, self-hating white kids who live with their parents and are jobless. They just target any right wing person nowadays because they're so retarded. Can't wait for the day when some dumb 19 year old antifa tries to fight real far right wingers and gets stabbed or shot and killed, or when they go too far and get killed by someone defending themselves.
>>
>>34880373
I think they should be declared as domestic terrorists and eradicated. I also think you should post your fucking political threads on /pol/. I'm sick of your shit spilling over everywhere.

I am pretty /pol/ myself but seeing shit I agree with everywhere is fucking annoying.
>>
>>34882761
>I don't hold any convictions: The post
How's life on the fence?
>>
>>34882761
don't say that to /pol/

skin color is literally their biggest achievement in life
>>
>>34880373
Useful idiots. Used to associate in Uni, but as soon as you start asking questions about who came up with our organizers and where our money is coming from you are quickly squeezed out and ostracized.
>>
I think they are a bunch of young retards who drank the "I'm enlightened" Kool-aid a little too hard without in the real world outside of moms basement and as a student. If they ever push a little too far I wouldn't cry or help them if they were publically executed in a ditch. That goes for LGBT and other Marxist goons. If you talk to these people they run on pure emotions and have no functional policy that isn't insane.

Especially the Gen Z ones that destroyed spread fur cunt in the past half decade. I'd go out of my way to help purge those freaks myself.
>>
>>34885296
Looks like I hit a nerve desu
>>
File: gommunism.gif (1MB, 800x667px) Image search: [Google]
gommunism.gif
1MB, 800x667px
>>34885332
>hundreds of millions of people killed by their leftist ideology
>they unironically support it
>>
File: h3433gf3ff.jpg (38KB, 508x354px) Image search: [Google]
h3433gf3ff.jpg
38KB, 508x354px
lets get radical about destroying racism

its cool to be moral

fight the bourgeoise
>>
>>34885430
>fight the bourgeoise

great. fight Soros and the globalists then. fight those who promote tolerance. im loving it. you have my support, leftie.
>>
File: 24.jpg (72KB, 1027x658px) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
72KB, 1027x658px
>>34885358
Hey... at least they are great entertainment.
I love watching them scatter like roaches after they try and go after some guy 1 v 50 in Europe and get disemboweled.

Pound for twiggy pound they can't hold their own intellectually OR physical which is most funny. Every one that stands against them isn't as much of a coward to covering their faces and swarming people like packs of niggers.
>>
File: 1482656941075.png (846KB, 1254x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1482656941075.png
846KB, 1254x1260px
Cancerous, hypocritical, virtue signalling faggots who entered into the meme-degree echo chamber of modern university and unironically think communism is a good idea. Anyone who doesn't agree is automatically a nazi, racist, transphobic, islamophobic etc etc etc.

Hopefully with all the negative attention they've been getting lately most people can wake up to what a disaster of a movement they are.
>>
>>34885629
They will unironically trigger a self-fulfilling prophecy and CREATE nazis out of thin air, like that fat SJW bitch who was screeching about the evul paychriarky and attacking a pack of niggers who snitched her out to the police and she got arrested. Haven't laffed like that in a while.
>>
>>34885604
>hates the bourgeoise
>the very people who finance mass-immigration and tolerance and all that cuckoldry bullshit

>disrupt the lives working class people
>the very ones who go to work to pay for their welfare through their tax dollars

lefties are unironically potato
>>
File: josue-pic.jpg (51KB, 455x345px) Image search: [Google]
josue-pic.jpg
51KB, 455x345px
>>34884660
It has happened before my dude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSp_hwk1nRw&ab_channel=ZupaSC
>>
>>34885664
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gSHj5qZC2w

watch lefties get BTFO

god i wish i could run over some subhuman leftist garbage scum. i wish a twig leftist could block my way so i can beat the living shit out of him.
>>
File: a.webm (419KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
a.webm
419KB, 384x288px
>>34885670
the cult of intersectionality is going down in our lifetimes, feels good.
>>
File: 1485890512130.jpg (348KB, 1300x1045px) Image search: [Google]
1485890512130.jpg
348KB, 1300x1045px
well it was fun for about 3 posts reading autists use strawman arguments back and forth, but i'm going to close this thread now thanks

i think antifa is necessary even if i don't agree with them.
>>
>>34885813
yeah because musolini can be revived with meme magic at any time

fucking dumbass
>>
>>34885813
>i think antifa is necessary even if i don't agree with them.
Explain your point rather than just calling people autists.
>>
>>34885823
Not that guy, but I agree with what antifa does, even if I don't agree with their political beliefs largely.
For example, most antifa members I know are anarchists or communists. I disagree with both of those theories, but I damn well support their direct action of punching nazis and disallowing their normalisation.
>>
I ve been strawmanning commie arguments for so long, I feel like I could unironically join them just to have some friends.
>>
>>34885862
"Nazi's and Facist" have been co-opted for modern day people who are on any other side that isn't pro-intersectionality or Marxist thought.

It brings me great joy to know useful idiots and enablers of these thugs are actually creating their own enemies all over again, and they deserve it. You've likely been conditioned through tiertiary education to believe this garbage, don't see many old antifaggots around, do you?

Because people grow out of it and learn from their ignorant youth realizing these systems they were taught about were all flawed escapist demagoguery.
>>
File: gommunists.gif (3KB, 452x199px) Image search: [Google]
gommunists.gif
3KB, 452x199px
>>34885862
>nazis killed 10 million people
>communists killed 15x as much
>i support communists :DDD bashing the evil nazi's :DDdd

fucking retard, shotgun in the mouth and rid us of your pitiful existence
>>
File: 1433721127359.jpg (159KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1433721127359.jpg
159KB, 1500x1500px
>>34885862
>I damn well support the act of physical violence against people with different ideologies to my clearly superior ideology
ftfy
>>
>>34885813
antifa is necessary to meme right wing death squads into existence. they completely betray their own intentions. but what do you expect from a bunch of patsies
>>
>LE EBUL NAZI BOOGEYMAN WASPS R GONNA KILL US
>go to a fucking wasp's nest and kick it cos why not
>get stung to fucking death at one point
>OMG I LE TOLD U!!! IM THE VICTIM HERE!!!

librul logyk
>>
File: chart.png (17KB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
17KB, 480x400px
>>34881787
originallo desu
>>
>>34885688
As fun as it is to watch these people getting rekt, it's scary how effective the police are at dispersing protest when they get the order. What happens when there is a legit reason for people to protest besides 'muh feelings, muh refugees'?
>>
>>34885972
>lefties
>people

>lefties
>legit reason to protest

wew anon it's almost like you bought their bullshit
>>
File: 2.jpg (506KB, 1188x1515px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
506KB, 1188x1515px
N-nazi's watch out!
>>
>>34885862
>I damn well support their direct action of punching nazis and disallowing their normalisation.

Punching nazis does not hurt their movement, and in fact feeds into the narrative that they're much more moderate than they really are. If they had responded violently during the Skokie incident it would have been exactly what they were hoping for. Moreover the simple fact is Antifas don't fucking know what a nazi looks like apparently because they're so god damned far to the left. And don't try to argue otherwise, those black and red flags those faggots wave do represent something.

We've had numerous cases where they have assaulted people over a hat assuming they MIGHT be a neo nazi. They were beating a man unconscious with a shovel. We've had them sucker punching people trying to put out their dumpster fires. There was a recent case during the Berkely riots where a woman was sprayed in the face by some Antifa faggot when she was being interviewed, and actually praising those who were protesting peacefully. The best part? Her hat didnt even have the MAGA catchphrase, it instead said something about making Bitcoin great again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x643kcoc8FU

>>34885972
They have no staying power, because they're not there for a real reason. They're just having an autistic tantrum. It's not like the police are employing fundamentally different tactics from the civil rights marches of the 60s. The police would be swarmed over very easily if these people were united in their violence.
>>
>>34885979
I'm not talking about lefties, I'm talking about a reason for the general public to protest.

Though the globalist snakes are careful not to show their hand at all in fear of inspiring any actual reason to protest so it will probably never happen until it's too late.
>>
>>34885862
>but I damn well support their direct action of punching nazis and disallowing their normalisation.

but thats not what they do

I'd get annoyed with you but this is r9aut and most people will have trouble with this: things people declare they are don't always align to reality. various groups do it for cover.

what you actually have on your hands is a bunch of communists and their useful idiot anarchist friends (to be eventually shot if ever a revolution takes place) try to terrorize people and demolish peoples' livelihood, but its okay, because muh gnatzies, uga booga booga, be scared. Only what the fuck is fascism or nazism and how is the former any worse than run of the mill communism? Mussolini was originally a communist, he didn't believe in race, all he did was rescoping what the communists wanted to do and cut out the unachievable end goal of utopia. He was the same kind of state capitalist as stalin, only he killed less people and didnt approach the level of terror most communist regimes develop. And yet everyone's conditioned to shit their panties whenever they hear about supposed fascist movements, even though arguably that's the one ideology that never spread, unlike communism. Neither Franco nor Pinochet were ever fascist in any meaningful way, authoritarian or totalitarian, maybe, but didn't adopt the actual doctrine. Might as well call feudalist monarchs or Islamic theocrats fascist, even though their worldview's ultimately in starker contrast to Mussolini's than antifa can honestly claim.

another thing: freedom of speech already normalizes EVERYONE speaking their mind. if you go against that you're not defending anything, you're corrupting the order of things, leveraging violence to do it. If thats the case why shouldnt there be actual fascists or some other brutal force emerging to meet the communists half way? Whats your legitimacy for claiming thought monopoly? Corporate media's approval of the currently dominant narrative?
>>
>>34880373
fuck off ANTIFAggots
>>
Really damn niggers, jews, fags, and all of them should all wait until they start getting killed off before acting up at least.
>>
>>34886013
He's actually part of a performance crew who do absurd political characters/culture hacking, similar to the Yes Men crew (look them up)

Pretty apt post to make in this thread considering most of you, left and right, are being completely played by con artists, hobbyist culture hackers, groups that control and manipulate discourse, ex-goons who went on to make media shill companies with their discourse expertise etc, professional trolling, thinktanks and correct the record type organizations.

I always laff when people post him and genuinely believe it's a real person. He gets regularly posted on /pol/ as an example of why you should get angry and join political faction x and that's really the cream of the issue right there, for both sides.
>>
>>34880373
/ironyoff
being at least a bit aware of politics in general, I don't respect any groups that praise violence
>>
>>34886185
Nice try, faggot.
VERGANZA-DE-SASUKE is the typical retard seeking shelter under intersectionality. His deviant art is full of shitty autist art, he has cosplaying photos going back years, self-identified tranny, he didn't change during his schooling.

He hangs out with other cushing's disease riddled weaklings. He's not an actor. He's the very picture of you retarded idiot represent.
>>
>>34886185
Groups like antifa and the Alt-Right are just opposite sides of the same coin, they're just too stupid and self-absorbed to realise it
>>
File: LUL.jpg (49KB, 600x906px) Image search: [Google]
LUL.jpg
49KB, 600x906px
>>34885813
lol ANTIFAggot found out people hate his shit organization so now he's running away LOL
>>
>>34886259
>hates white people and wants them replaced
>doesn't hate white people and wants them to prevail
Same thing really.
>>
>>34886256
His deviantart is long shut down.

You're just angry because you're being called out on how much of a sheeple you are desu.
>>
>>34886282
>One side hates Whites
>Other side hates Non-White

Two hate groups really
>>
>>34886297
http://verganza-de-sasuke.deviantart.com/
You aren't even trying with your shitty bait anymore.
>>
I believe in militant antifascism but it's something the government should engage in, not shady private groups who resemble streetgangs more than anything else.

Of course that not really an option for america since they live under a far right government so resistance has to come from the people themselves but it shouldn't be in form of a far left group but rather a diverse alliance of people from different ethnical, social and political background uniting against fa right extremists.
>>
>>34886282
You're dumbing it down anon.

>hates white people and wants them replaced
>doesn't hate white people and wants them to prevail

That's where the 'opposite' in the saying 'opposite sides of the same coin' comes into it. They have opposing world-views, but similar methodology, hence 'the same coin'. Both groups use largely emotional reasoning, and discredit facts and statistics when it is not convenient to their narrative. They both represent extremes in right and left ideology.
>>
>>34886340
>If you're not with us you are against us
>Big brother should reeducate and persecute you

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>34886353
I am not dumbing it down, this is the core of both ideologies.
One group advocates for genocide, the other does not.

If you have to look for ways to equate the two, you are probably not being being objective. I don't understand the need for "both sides are wrong", except wanting to feel superior for not believing in anything and supposedly being above it all.

>>34886300
They don't hate non-whites.
>>
>>34886178

>people with legit grievences
>anon the genius walks in and starts pointing
>youre a nazi and youre a nazi and youre a nazi! and that means its okay to kill you

well gee bubb, might as well become a nazi now. sounds like part of being alive almost, like a physiological function

or at least join some paramilitary group of whatever stripe, just to be safe from red retards assaulting milquetoast pundits, writers or even anonymous people who don't look "right" on the streets so they can brag about their epic battles with de nahzees and be defended by dopes on tv and online

wow, this is really a fine contribution antifa's providing to society, huh?
>>
>>34881154
Why? It's the most honorable way of fight. There is no honor in shooting someone from 10 meter distance but to cheast to cheast is something thrilling.
>>
>>34886355

Listen, I'd be the first to give people like Trump, Putin, Erdogan, Le Pen, Wilders, that whole cabal, along with the people who support them, their own little island somewhere out in the ocean where they can enact their repressive policies and have their fortified borders and play war whenever they feel like it to their hearts content. Hell, I'd even be okay if their food and other things they need to survive was paid with my tax money.

But as long as they are here and they gain more and more political power and do more and more damage to our society I'm not gonna stand idly by and say "Well, I might disagree with them but I'm not gonna deny their right to attempt to destroy western civilization" like a complete cuck.
>>
File: 4541415446_39be4af78f_o.gif (179KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
4541415446_39be4af78f_o.gif
179KB, 900x1273px
>>34885899
>A is worse than B
>you now cannot dislike B because A exists
good logic
>>34885822
what i'm talking about. wtf does that even mean, really.
>>34885823
i just don't think the political system in the usa works at actually changing anything for the better and therefore protest is necessary, and nonviolent protest alone will never change anything.
antifa in the states is basically a flash mob with a political leaning, but i think people here are really underestimating how tough of an alt left is coming together. antifa isn't going to be the thing, but antifa is one part of it.
>>
>>34886410
Supporting either antifa or the Alt-Right is a clear admission of stupidity in my opinion. It has nothing to do with wanting to feel superior, or above it all, and everything to do with the inherent extremism of far right and far left ideology.

>I don't understand the need for "both sides are wrong"

It's really not hard to understand, in some circumstances there will be opposing sides that are equally, or near equally shitty.
>>
>>34886478

so only you are fit to judge whats right and if the people stray from what you deem correct they deserve to die. Thanks for making that clear.
>>
>>34886478
>lumps Islamist dictator and wannabe Stalin together with western populists
>populists do damage to our society
>populists destroy western civilization

Is this the new leftist tactic like pretending Schulz is anti-establishment or legitimately clueless?
>>
>>34886410
>They don't hate non-whites.
>"Gas the kikes race war now"

Hmm
>>
>>34880373
Same as any commie:
They're in need of a helicoptering.

They're only strong in groups due to commie mentality, and we will prevail against them in the end.
>>
>>34886547

"far right" is a label that doesn't mean anything

you are what you try to avoid to appear. you manfucature false equivalency. "alt-right" isnt extremist. maybe pol is but not even that one board is wholly so

meanwhile antifa is
>>
Antifa are terrorist, there are no real facist in the U.S.A just larpers and even if there were they would still just be out there punching anyone with the wrong skin color or who are not as brain washed as them and justify it afterwards by calling them nazis.

I hope more of them start getting shot in self-defense because they are 1000 times more dangerous to democracy than any conservative or """"facist""""
>>
>Don Quixote riding his noble steed into battle against a racist, sexist, homophobic garbage can
antifa in a nutshell
>>
>>34886547
So your point is supporting an ideology is stupid in itself? You fall like many of the anti-SJWs into the trap of "all ideologies are equally bad". There is not a lot of deep thinking required to simply reject every ideology because of muh collectivism.
>>
>>34886572
>"far right" is a label that doesn't mean anything

ok, your bias is starting to show.
>>
>>34886626
Nice work on completely missing the point. I'm saying supporting extreme ideology is stupid in itself because of the wilful ignorance inherent in most of them
>>
>>34886646
Ignorance of what exactly?
>>
>>34886549

Well, I didn't say they deserve to die. Quite the opposite, I believe in violence only so far as it's absolutely necessary to protect our rights. Which is why, for example, I don't have a lot of sympathy for the the rioters at Berkeley.

But you have to understand, we have leading figures of the far right in our country fantasizing about a coming civil war quite frequently so it's not unreasonable to assume that a day may come where we have to defend ourselves from a far right uprising. I'm not saying we should be the ones to fire the first bullet but whe should brace ourselves well enough to be able to fire the last one, should the worst happen.

When I speak of resistance, especially in countries like America where people are being threatened by institutionalized far right ideology I don't mean "go out and beat up people who voted for Trump" I mean "make your voices heard, disobey orders if they are morally objectionable, stand up to people trying to infringe on your rights and stand up for those who are threatened."

>>34886555
I'm not a leftist. It's not just about fighting the right, it's about fighting oppression. Though, honestly, we should stop pretending that islamism and neofascism aren't two sides of the same coin.

Still, it's not a matter of left and right but a matter of right and wrong.
>>
>>34886754
>actually trying this hard
>>
>>34886478
>Trump, Putin, Erdogan, Le Pen, Wilders, that whole cabal, along with the people who support them
>destroy western civilization
Goddamn I didn't think such retardation was possible. They are the ones who are actually trying to save western civilisation from becoming the diverse, degenerate, "everyone is equal and speshul" cesspool that the far left want it to be. Those ideals go against everything that western civilisation is.

Tell me, what does 'western civilisation' even mean to you?
>>
>>34886478
>along with the people who support them, their own little island somewhere out in the ocean where they can enact their repressive policies

So you mean deport people you find dangerous, yeah?

Really makes me think.
>>
>>34886868
It's okay because his ideology and worldview is the correct one, remember?
>>
>>34880373
>engage in street fights against any/all manifestations of racism, sexism, homophobia, et cetera
they fight against themself?
>>
>>34880373
Take your shit back to /leftypol/
>>
>>34880373
they walk a fine line an it will take one massive fuck up before everyone turns on them and the lesser left movements that support them.

for example in spain a women got beaten up by 10 men for being a nazi. she was associated with them. However I ask myself would this be fine if she was an average person or a anti white lefty and it's a huge no no so why should a gang of men be able beat on a woman for her political beliefs that have no real power in any government.

Those calling trump a nazi are retards and should be ignore because their form of politics is name calling and virtue signalling and they would be okay with beating people in the streets for wrong think.

I also have a personal gripe with how nazi is being thrown around, much like racism and mysoggyknees. It waters down the meaning soon when you hear nazi you'll think "oh someone who doesnt have left views" then in the far future people may have a distorted view of history and what a Nazi is. the left love to change the meaning of words and use them till they are nothing
>>
>>34886635

yeah, my bias for words that actually denote something instead of empty media buzzwords
>>
>>34886909
Omg anon, like you can't be racist towards white people or sexist towards men anymore get with the times! Stop using the old definitions of racism and sexism and use our more (((modern))) definitions.
>>
File: jeansy is.jpg (97KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
jeansy is.jpg
97KB, 678x960px
Violent Far left.
As bad as far right.If you have a different opinion than them you are a nazi
nothing else to add here.
>>
>>34885899
The Nazi and Communist regimes may differ economically (center right to far left) but they share a strong authoritarian ideology. The unwavering acceptance of authority and overwhelming government control leads to autrosities, not economic policy. As a center left libertarian I hate both Nazi and Communist regimes.
>>
>>34886754

>we have leading figures of the far right in our country fantasizing about a coming civil war quite frequently so

no you don't

but what you do have are left wing activists wanting a revolution and top most politicians in the white house promoting arbitrarily displacing the previous population of the country and celebrating its demise

> it's not unreasonable to assume that a day may come where we have to defend ourselves from a far right uprising. I'm not saying we should be the ones to fire the first bullet

you already attack them when they preach anything but what would warrant violence. more, there is a system of law is place against inciting violence. you're not needed to police a tiny number of nonviolent street protesters, what you really seek is bloodshed and intimidation.

>When I speak of resistance, especially in countries like America where people are being threatened by institutionalized far right ideology

institutionalized? you're the lapdog in this match. pet of the oligarchy and the deep state seeking to build an identityless, easy to steer empire bursting at the seams with a disoriented, divided citizens with conflicting creeds, unable to challenge the state. being funded by every shady super rich cunt there is, getting support in institutions to PUSH the overtone window, not just in favor of status quo

> I don't mean "go out and beat up people who voted for Trump"

yes you do. you support antifa, everyone is a nazi

>im not aleftist

unscrew your head from your ass, you're antifa in convictions minus the balls to do your dirty work, eunuch
>>
>>34886994
The problem is that a lot of people are "ironically" playing around with fascist ideas and symbols on mainstream social media and not so ironically talking about them on places like 4Chan. Look at Pewdiepie. He posts videos that have swastikas in them, pays a man to dress up like Jesus and hold a sign that says "Hitler did nothing wrong", and pays some guys in India to hold a sign saying "Death to the Jews", and defends his behavior by saying it's 2017 guys it's just a joke can't you understand irony I'm not really a racist. Oh yeah? Then stop fucking normalizing racist ideas and imagery.

I assure you nobody wants to talk about fascism and overt rascism. At least I don't. I wish it was completely out of the realm of discourse. But you Stormfront fucks have dredged it up so we have to call it what it is and fight it. I used to think that mankind was on a relatively stable trajectory toward a future where everyone is educated, valued by society, and where we have learned to shape and control the world around us through science. A world where we have pulled ourselves out of the primordial muck of natural selection by our bootstraps and learned to live fulfilling, inclusive lives where we easily take care of everyone's needs through cheap and ubiquitous science and technology and can turn our collective attention to problems of a larger and vaster scale.

But we're not there yet and this nationalistic, neo fascist, racist wave has to be stamped out or coopted to achieve that world. I'm actually glad Trump got elected because it sounds warning bells for a lot of Americans to turn their attention to the problem. If Hillary won and these sentiments were allowed to fester for another four to eight years this could have been extremely bad.
>>
>>34887392
>nationalistic
There would be nothing more boring than a brown homogenous world with a uniculture. Not that it would happen considering this utopia you human filth believe in will never exit on earth. For how much the left loves "multiculturalism" you guys are sure quick to destroy the individual cultures that made the human world even somewhat interesting.
>>
>>34882016
early green day was good.
>>
>>34882417
i remember fapping to that whore 10 years ago.
>>
>>34887459
I am human filth because I want to live in a world where everyone is valued as a human being, we can afford to cheaply and easily meet everyone's basic needs, and humanity as a whole can turn its attention to more important matters like our long term survival and colonizing other planets? What kind of world view leads you to believe that future is not worthy of living in? And further, what kind of world view leads you to believe I am 'human filth' for dreaming of and working towards that world?
>>
I'm sick of playing devil's advocate all the time because no matter on which side you go, people care more about revenge, bloodshed and violently lashing out at the enemy of the week out of anger and deep fear than actually finding a ground on which everyone can stand. All of that while the elite laughs.

Ideologists are impatient and want things to change so fast that, in their inpatience they become intolerant and it just become a matter of sticking it to them dang ol racists/hippies.

Ironic that the right and left behave tge same way in this regard. What people want is a blood sacrifice to appease the Gods of "ism"
>>
>>34880373
Antifascists just end up fighting with fascists and effectively both are just a nuisance to academic activity, as they occupy those areas and ruin the good time normal people want to have, even other leftists who are just there to study.

I'm a rightist, but I don't sperg politics IRL unless the topic at hand requests it. Moreover, I see myself using violence only in a self-defence situation, I do not claim to want security in my country while plotting violent attacks at the same time.
>>
>>34887611
>implying antifa actually fights fascists
>>
>>34880373

No, they're basically still dead in the State because they're not state-sponsored loser like they are in EU. They're shrill and yell really loudly but most people are totally fed up with their bullshit. They are the the Left-wing religious organization parallel with the Westboro Baptist Church.
>>
>>34886559
that's literally just an edgy joke they make for lols.
>>
>>34885342
Meh, >>34885296 was simply pointing out how feckless you are. If any nerves should be struck, they would be yours... but you're without nerves, aren't you? See: feckless.
>>
>>34885913
You clearly don't understand power relations.
>>
>>34887574
>I want to live in a world where everyone is valued as a human being
We all do, the problem is we aren't all equal and the value of a human being can vary from as low as a communist chink sweat shop in China or bleeding out because some nigger wanted the $40 in your wallet
>we can afford to cheaply and easily meet everyone's basic needs
No, we can't outside of maybe caloric needs... unrestrained pressures would massively increase the human population lowering everyone's quality of life, we tried this in Africa and it created even more problems than is solved. Even in first world nations with single payer (Where I live, Canada for example) are burdened with dead weight and wait lists for substandard care (1+ year for an MRI and just about any specialist consult). We do not live in the Federation of Planets, we are not Startrek, we don't live in a post scarcity world from physical land, minerals, we don't have AI doctors or miners, or even gainful employment for all. Your utopia is a dream that will never exist in any permanence
>and humanity as a whole can turn its attention to more important matters like our long term survival and colonizing other planets
Great, a futurist. One nation can and will fulfill the propigaton of our species to the stars... it won't be a commie shit hole that's for sure.
>What kind of world view leads you to believe that future is not worthy of living in?
Not blinded by a simple nirvana fallacy. I liked Startrek, if I could flip a switch and everything would work... I'd do it. But that's not how it the world and physical scarcity works, we have seen this logic play out and it was communist purges and dictators, that's the best your filth can accomplish paving this road to hell on your "good" intentions.

I am a ethno nationalist because I grew up in the shit hole that was urban Western Canada and seen these policies fail, I have talked to the Eastern Europeans that lived through where we are going. Enjoy getting purged.
>>
>>34886549
You clearly misquoted, because >>34886478 said nothing remotely like that.
>>
>>34887392

"we"? most of the world hasn't progressed culturally beyond the 10th century. but it doesn't stop you from wanting that to overtake the developed world with heir retrograde hogshit, you genocidal internationalist psychopath

the only united world is the orwellian/huxlean world. every government without competition form outside will turn all the advances of technology to subjugate the people, you retarded pest. not to mention all its resources would be directed at subduing the million centrifugal forces trying to unmake it even if it somehow avoided the natural corruption which it will most certainly not, seeing how it already is in favor of destroying cultures. You're in fact trying to kill off humanity in favor of the few in control eventually replacing people with machine labor and extinguishing all "expandable" populations.

moreover, nature of space and limitations of physics makes it inevitable for humanity to fragment itself, since nonFTL speed - the only speed we actually know is possible - will eventually divide humanity worlds apart no matter if you like it or not and then we'll drift into different directions even if you destroy all our heritages before we set out. But of course mr scientific never thought of that. He was too busy jacking off to one world government.

>muh fascists

point one fascist. you can even find nazis, but you will not find fascists unless you broaden the meaning to include yourself as well, you speech suppressing idiot.
>>
>>34887574
You believe in a pipe dream and we have seen time and time again how seizing the "means of production" has effectively worked, it just didn't. Internationalism doesn't work, class consciousness is not real as most have their own mindset throughout the world, due to cultural separation: gestures, views regarding social standards, behaviour towards family and community in general lead to divisiveness within communities. Unless you will have to create an omologated way of thinking like the multinational corporations are doing, any other way of multiculturalism within t is impossible.

>>34887640
better yet, they fight anything that is left of Mao Tse Dong.
>>
>>34887787
specifically within the globalised community that most internationalists want. Oddly enough, it is urbanites with higher salary to want such a thing, who have no idea of what it effectively means to live in poverty in general, and who treat poverty as merely a matter of throwing money at things and displacing people, playing in the hands of what you claim to oppose.
>>
these "nazis" are just expressing an idea and its important to realize that they aren't harming anyone. ANTIFA on the other hand are harming lots of people.

Punching "nazis" does nothing productive or constructive. It really is a massive overreaction and it's immoral to boot.

Honestly I wish someone would compare the values of the alt-right/ richard spencer with the idea of Nazism so we could see the difference. I feel like ANTIFA just label the alt-right as nazis without much real basis.
>>
>>34886478
how is trump damaging society?
>>
>>34886478
isn't it you who tried to destroy western society until now? Ah right, as long as your ilk gets free pass it's fine, amirite?
>>
File: 1402454235008.jpg (12KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1402454235008.jpg
12KB, 500x500px
>>34887720
I understand that if someone is merely saying words then the act of physical violence upon them is unjustified, and is only justified when said ideologies progress into physical violence. Why do you hate the right for people to be able to say what they want anon?
>>
>>34880373
Why do you guys get mad at anti-fa when neo-Nazi , white nationals, and other white supremacist groups still exists? Anti-fa goes after them. It's not really hard to comprehend there are whites that hate bigotry.

>b-But the hate white ppl

They go after whites that supports discrimination. That's not self hating.
>>
>>34881829
Right.... you are retarded.
>>
>>34887903
Because of instead acting like civilised human beings and using words to debate or settle conflict, they scream and cry autistically then use violence to achieve their goals.

They label anyone who doesn't conform to their view as 'nazis, racists and white supremacists' regardless of whether they are or not, try to ban them from having a voice, and hypocritically use violence and power to force people to conform to their view (now where does that sound familiar?).

>That's not self hating.
They unironically believe that it is impossible to be racist towards white people because of their 'privilege'.
>>
File: 1482715747226.jpg (82KB, 1019x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1482715747226.jpg
82KB, 1019x1024px
>>34880373
Antifa is autism in it's purest form. They are stupid kids playing pretend and searching for a reason to smash things, they are political niggers.
They should be declared a domestic terrorist organization and treated as such. Fuck antifa.
>>
>>34887979
>Because of instead acting like civilised human beings and using words to debate or settle conflict, they scream and cry autistically then use violence to achieve their goals.

Stop talking about neo Nazis and the KKK

>They label anyone who doesn't conform to their view as 'nazis, racists and white supremacists' regardless of whether they are or not, try to ban them from having a voice, and hypocritically use violence and power to force people to conform to their view (now where does that sound familiar?).

Many people who call themselves far right can't have an argument where they don't use discrimination against an ethnic group or Gays. Don't act like conservatives more understanding and civil than the left. Both sides can go take extreme measures

>>That's not self hating.
>They unironically believe that it is impossible to be racist towards white people because of their 'privilege'.

There some truth to that actually. Racism relies on social and economic power one group has. That goes for whites.
>>
>>34880373

Have antifa actually hurt anyone seriously yet, besides just limp wristed punches and breaking things?

Because in Finland there are actual neonazis beating people to death on the streets

https://varisverkosto.com/2016/09/deceaseds-family-finnish-nazi-group-killed-bypasser-during-their-street-event/

I don't think antifa is very effective or right but fascism is definitely on the rise and their propaganda machine has everybody distracted and staring at the left
>>
>>34887903
Except antifa oppose literally anything right wing. They're not specifically anti-fascist. That's just a bullshit cover story.
>>
>>34888105
>Except antifa oppose literally anything right wing

Just like how Alt right and white nationals oppose anything that deals with liberals or socialism. Why be upset?
>>
>>34888082
>Racism relies on social and economic power one group has
No it doesn't and you are a retard for believing this liberal lunatic bullshit.
Anyone can be racist towards anyone, end of discussion. Your """"definition"""" is a abomination forged by the left to further propagate their goals, it is NOT the correct definition and you do NOT get to redefine words as you please.
Now fuck off back to /leddit/, Tumblr or where you retard came from.
>>
>>34888082
>Stop talking about neo Nazis and the KKK
When was the last time neo nazis and the KKK rioted and assaulted people during a protest? When was the last time ANTIFA did?

>Don't act like conservatives more understanding and civil than the left. Both sides can go take extreme measures
I'm not talking about conservatives, I'm talking about ANTIFA.

>Racism relies on social and economic power one group has. That goes for whites.
Literally commit suicide. Racism has always meant the act of discrimination against someone because of the colour of their skin. Regardless, redefining words doesn't make your anti white bigotry any less bigoted.
>>
>>34888136
Because the alt-right, conservatives and what not do NOT try to censor free speech and get people who disagree with them fired.
Right-winders also do not invade and burn down universities becaue a person with an opposing ideology wants to hold a speech there.
Leftism is a mental illness.
>>
>>34888082
dude we wouldn't defend neo nazis or KKK if they were punching lefists in the face for their ideas. ANTIFA, neo nazis and KKK are all bad to varying extents. Thing is, you completely misrepresent people like Richard Spencer and the alt right and make them something they're not in order to justify the violence.

Racism also relies on irrational hate and white people are getting PLENTY of that atm. There is legit anti-white racism going on atm and it can't be denied.
>>
>>34887903

left goes after whites as a race

>white nationals

i thought you like diversity? why do you want to boil humanity in a "melting pot" into a grey goop? Ethnicity hinges on blood ties, there's no way around that.
>>
>>34881596
>I'm beating up these people who disagree with my politics but it's ok because I'm being ironic
>>
>>34888182
>Because the alt-right, conservatives and what not do NOT try to censor free speech and get people who disagree with them fired.
Conservatives want "Free speech " for THEM. What you don't understand is that you do have free speech. But to demand that you can be free to discriminate minorities and have no social consequences or opposition is hypocritical end entitled. What about Colin Kapernick ? He had people calling him anti American and gave him death threats because he protest by not standing for the national anthem.

>Right-winders also do not invade and burn down universities becaue a person with an opposing ideology wants to hold a speech there.
Dylan Roof shot up a black church and some white kid in Quebec shot up a mosque to oppose immigration. Yeah, y'all are peaceful

>>34888185
Whites are getting "lots of hate " because of racist whites. Anti fa are the ones to stay away from their points of view
>>
>>34888291
>left goes after racist whites

Fixed
>>
>>34888371
>Conservatives want "Free speech " for THEM
No. They want free speech for ALL. This is what you liberal lunatics don't understand. Free speech is for everyone and everything, there must not be forbidden speech.
You liberal retards are trying to censor this in your favour to criminalize conservative thought. This is true fascism. Leftism is fascist.

>free to discriminate minorities and have no social consequences or opposition is hypocritical end entitled
Saying that niggers are on average more criminal and less intelligent is NOT racism or hate speech, it is the truth and backed by both statistical and genetical evidence.

>What about Colin Kapernick ?
No idea, never heard of him, i'm not american. Anyways.. sending death threats to anyone is wrong. Same goes for #KillAllWhitePeople.

>Dylan Roof shot up a black church and some white kid in Quebec shot up a mosque to oppose immigration. Yeah, y'all are peaceful
Neither was part of a leftists or islamic terrorist organization and both together killed less than leftists or ragheads. Also right-wingers are NOT defending them, whereas leftists and muslims do defend their terrorists.
This is exactly why leftism is a mental illness.. terrorism is ok if YOU do it, but not if anyone else does it, fucking psychos.

>Whites are getting "lots of hate " because of racist whites.
Whites are not racist. Blacks are. It's not racist to call out niggers as what they are, we have the evidence, you don't.
>>
>>34882357
Not him, but if people don't want to talk to you about politics or won't change their minds, the next logical step isn't to assault them. Besides, physically attacking people over their beliefs has a way of only further entrenching those same beliefs.

>>34882294
>disrupting traffic is explaining a position
Your autism might have prevented you from understanding this, but inconveniencing people is generally considered a poor way to win them over to your cause.
>>
>>34887574
you been BTFO soo bad about this point you cant even reply
>>
They're a radicalising force. They shut down dissent and discussion (see: the recent anti-free speech riot in Berkeley because of Milo). The only way to oppose violence is more violence, so without decisive action by the police (they aren't coming down on them) is by right-wing violence. I don't consider myself to be right wing but if I was just curious about hearing Milo out for example and resisted being attacked, that would put me in the same violent bracket as neo-Nazis. Neo-Nazis would be my allies in fighting for free speech. The world is fucked.
>>
>>34887903
>neo-Nazi , white nationals, and other white supremacist groups still exists

because antifa is just as bad
>>
>>34888388

boobooboo aren't you mad
>>
>>34888095
>fascism is definitely on the rise
no it isnt
>>
>>34888528
>Saying that niggers are on average more criminal and less intelligent is NOT racism or hate speech

Yes it is, retard. You correlate crime and IQ stats without the cause. And no its not because blacks "biologically inferior "

>No idea, never heard of him, i'm not american.
Yeah, you're not American. You don't know shit about American politics and think you have an opinion. Briebart aren't reliable sources.

>whereas leftists and muslims do defend their terrorists.

The United States government are the ones creating wars with Muslims countries and funding ISIS. Left doesn't defend terrorist attacks. They support Muslims that actually want to be in America and have a life in peace.
>>
>>34888388
Every white person who doesn't hate himself is called "racist" by antifa.
The real anti-fascists, the white people who fought against the nazis in WW2 would be called racist, screamed at and attacked by modern antifa if they were transported to this time period, simply for not being ethnically/culturally suicidal enough for modern leftists.

They weaponized politeness and proper conduct and respect, good concepts, into "political correctness" and used it to politically silence their opponents and advance their ideals. They are the reason a rude asshole like Trump was able to become president. They need to reconsider what they're doing before they turn everyone else into actual nazis in opposition.

Bascially, they're cockroaches and vermin. Their mindset has led to this reactionary movement and instead of reconsidering their actions they've doubled down. Things will only get worse from here as both sides grow more extreme and less willing to listen. Make no mistake, this has been fueled by the left and antifa. I never voted in my life and always considered myself centrist but I don't hate anyone the way I hate antifa/communists. There is not one single redeeming quality about them and their mindset and politics fuel hatred and opposition by their very nature. Putrid scum.
>>
>>34888673
>because antifa is just as bad

At least they don't have a long history of killing minorities and terrorism
>>
>>34888661
Antifa are making the same mistakes the KKK made - making everyone their enemy, fueling hatred, using violence without provocation, listening to no arguments from the other side and above all, STUPIDITY. GROSS STUPIDITY. A truly despicable group of miscreants. I hope they are crushed soon.
>>
>>34888673
Antifa are literally communists. Many support the likes of the DPRK and idolize Stalin and Pol Pot. The opposition to fascism has nothing to do with being good-natured. It's politics and the opposition to nazis is literally the 1 thing they have in common with your average man.

The trouble is, of you're not as extreme as them they label you a fascist. Which leads people to think "we'll I guess I'm a fascist. I guess fascist ideas aren't so bad."

THIS IS HOW YOU RADICALIZE YOUR OPPOSITION.
>>
>>34888728
>You correlate crime and IQ stats without the cause
No it isn't you autistic retard. It doesn't matter whether it's the US, EU or fucking Africa. Niggers are stupid savages no matter where you look.
Also statistics can prove correlations without cause you illiterate mongrel.

>And no its not because blacks "biologically inferior "
Yes it is. It's exactly why. They are the only race on the entire planet who didn't develop.

>You don't know shit about American politics and think you have an opinion. Briebart aren't reliable sources.
I obviously know more than you retarded liberal lunatics. Breitbart? Yeah.. because CNN, NSBC, ABC and BBC fake news networks are so much more reliable, right faggot?

>The United States government are the ones creating wars with Muslims countries and funding ISIS. Left doesn't defend terrorist attacks
Yes. Obama, a democrat, funded ISIS. Good job on recognizing this glaring issue. Leftists do defend terrorism. What those retards did after the election across the country and at Berkeley is political terrorism.

>>34888794
>At least they don't have a long history of killing minorities and terrorism
Antifa is political terrorism, whether you like it o not. Antifa should be gunned down by state forces.
>>
>>34888731
>They are the reason a rude asshole like Trump was able to become president.

When are you idiots going to get it through your thick skull that Trump lost the popular vote? Theres are large number people who disagree with Trump

>>34888799
>Antifa are making the same mistakes the KKK made

Antifa don't lynch blacks , Gays, and non Christians. KKK also hates whites that aren't racist and associated with minorities. By your logic, are the KKK also self hating whites because they also killed whites?
>>
File: 1485186651839.jpg (71KB, 750x536px) Image search: [Google]
1485186651839.jpg
71KB, 750x536px
>>34889053
>When are you idiots going to get it through your thick skull that Trump lost the popular vote?

They're STILL trying this hahahahahahahaha

How fucking desperate can you be!?
>>
>>34889030
>Blacks are inferior to us whites

>WHY DO EVERYONE HATES WHITE PEOPLE ALL OF A SUDDEN? STOP BEING RACIST

>Obama, a democrat, funded ISIS. Good job on recognizing this glaring issue. Leftists do defend terrorism.

Except the US funding Muslim terrorists isn't new. They've been doing so ever since the cold war.

>Antifa is political terrorism, whether you like it o not.

Naw, you're just a sensitive bigot. Antifa punching you faggots in the jaw gives me joy.
>>
>>34882986
Like red army faction?
>>
>>34889096
Not even mad. Trump is going to be impeached .
>>
you aren't an authentic anti-fa until you are full anti natalist and vegan

prove me worng, you can't.
>>
>>34889201
>Trump is going to be impeached .

This is why no-one takes people like you seriously.
>>
File: Who_are_antifa.jpg (103KB, 1126x675px) Image search: [Google]
Who_are_antifa.jpg
103KB, 1126x675px
>>34889160
>Blacks are inferior to us whites
>WHY DO EVERYONE HATES WHITE PEOPLE ALL OF A SUDDEN? STOP BEING RACIST
Which is, again, backed by statistical and scientific evidence. Seems like some niggers can't cope with the fact they are niggers.

>Except the US funding Muslim terrorists isn't new
Never said it but ISIS is Obamas problem.

>Naw, you're just a sensitive bigot
>t. special snowflake calling for safe spaces
Antifa IS political terrorism, whether you like it or not. Trump will soon declare them a domestic terrorist organization and they will end up in jail or dead.
Good riddance. Those retarded kids need to be removed from the street.

>>34889201
Trump will never be impeached, but stay delusional you autistic faggot.
>>
>>34880373
white people are literally the least racist people on the planet, every other race is ruthlessly tribalist and nepotist, while white people are almost suicidally altruist and idealist

this whole racism = white people hating colored people must end, non-white on white crime is sky high compared to white on non-white attacks

white pride is no worse than black pride
roman salute is no worse than that black fist thing niggers do

look, there are kids in France, who's ancestors lived in France for last 50 years, who were born with french citizenship, live among french and go to french schools, who STILL consider themselves muslim, black, algerian, not french, not only than, openly hate, despise and attack France and the french people, and those limp wristed frog eating faggots have no balls to get rid of them and save their country

antifascism? islam is the most conservative, totalitarian, violent idealogy on the planet
anti-racism? non-whites hate and envy whites with a burning passion and attack us any chance they get, antifa is antiwhite, if they were antiracist they'd protect white europeans against daily arab and black violence
>>
File: 1486957611199m.jpg (171KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486957611199m.jpg
171KB, 1024x1024px
>>34889201
>T-Trump is only joking, he'll never run!
>T-Trump isn't serious, he's going to drop out!
>T-Trump might be serious.. but he'll never win the primaries
>T-Trump's latest "scandal" will surely cause him to lose/drop out! (repeat 1000x)
>T-Trump may have won the primaries, but he'll never be the nominee!
>T-Trump may have been nominated, but he'll never win the election!
>Election night: T-Trump may have won (key states) but she can still win right? ...RIGHT!?!? *later* -autistic screeching-
>T-Trump may have won the election, but we will recount the votes and he'll be disqualified!
>T-Trump may have been unaffected by the recounts buy surely these chimpouts will do the trick!
>T-Trump may have won the election and the recounts and chimpouts changed nothing, but the electoral college will not elect him. HE LOST THE POPULAR VOTE!!!!!
>T-Trump may have been elected by the college, but he'll never be inaugurated!
>T-Trump may have been inaugurated, but more chimpouts will get him impeached!
>T-Trump may have been in office for a month, but he's still going to be impeached!
^ You Are Here.

It's gonna be a fun 8 years. Denial is very fucking funny as an observer watching delusional people. Well, 8 guess it protects your psyche from collapsing in on itself. Maybe at the end of your life 60 years from now you will finally come to terms with Trump having been president, lmfao.
>>
>>34880373
literally an excuse to riot, all forms of anarchism are meme ideologies
>>
>>34880373
Antifa are literally salty beta male cuckolds who get off to scat.
>>
>>34880373
You've got a slingshot, I've got a Glock. We'll see how that goes down :^)
>>
>>34889256
>Which is, again, backed by statistical and scientific evidence

There's scientific evidence that low IQ mostly deals with environment, health, upbringing, and lack of education. Crime can be backed up from political corruption and poverty.

>Never said it but ISIS is Obamas problem.

>Funding Terrorist is okay, unless you're a democratic

Cool.
>Antifa IS political terrorism, whether you like it or not

>If it's against my racist beliefs, then it's terrorism

Nice

>>34889239
>stop asking for safe space

>ANTI FA ARE DANGEROUS FOR ME
>>
>>34889364
>white people are literally the least racist people on the planet
Can you imagine if the white people living in Saudi Arabia for example started chimping out burning shit like those niggers in Ferguson? They'd be wiped out, whereas we tolerate them. Yet whitey is evil and intolerant apparently.
>>
>>34889364
>white people are literally the least racist people on the planet

>You don't understand. Hitler did nothing wrong. The KKK did nothing wrong. Segregation is good and attacking Muslim immigrants is a good thing for muh freedom

This is what racist whites actually believe
>>
>>34889500
>Yet whitey is evil and intolerant apparently.

>WE'RE NOT KILLING MINORITIES ANYMORE! YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL YOU'RE ALIVE

Why are white people savages?
>>
>>34880373
The thing that Antifa are too retarded to realize is that the anti-capitalism and anti-Trump bullshit they preach is the narrative pushed by the elites and MSM.
>>
>>34889489
>Crime can be backed up from political corruption and poverty.
No it can't there are US statistics that show that poor white areas are still less criminal than average or rich black areas.
There are also scientific studies that prove intelligence is, in fact, highly inheritable.
This is only you searching for pathetic attemps to defend your monkey friends.

>Never said it but ISIS is Obamas problem.
>Funding Terrorist is okay, unless you're a democratic
Nice straw man you retarded fuck. Never said nor implied it. Only shows how retarded and pathetic you leftists are.

>ANTI FA ARE DANGEROUS FOR ME
Antifa is dangerous to public safety. This is not calling for safe spaces because some one black faced you autistic retard, it's calling for public safety.

You are now being desperate. Congratulations on getting BTFO you helpless antifacuck.
>>
>>34889532
>Hitler did nothing wrong.
this is a joke
>The KKK did nothing wrong.
this is a joke, kkk doesn't even exist any more
>Segregation is good
nobody says this except larping stormfront retards
>attacking Muslim immigrants is a good thing for muh freedom
nobody says this except larping stormfront retards
>>
File: 008.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>>34889532
>>34889568
Tell us more about how butthurt you larping faggot are. Antifa is a criminal organization of spoiled children with mental health issues and you are one of them.
I enjoy your tears.
>>
>>34889568
>>WE'RE NOT KILLING MINORITIES ANYMORE! YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL YOU'RE ALIVE
>I DONT CARE IF YOU WERENT ALIVE DURING SLAVERY, YOU STILL OWE ME DEM REPARATIONS WHITEBOY

Typical nigger living in the past
>>
>>34889587
>No it can't there are US statistics that show that poor white areas are still less criminal than average or rich black areas.

Poor whites weren't targeted by the FBI and exploited by the government as much as poor blacks. The violence in black communities happen in a span of 40 years. Whites before then made more crimes than blacks

>Antifa is dangerous to public safety
Only Alt right and racist whites are complaining about it. Stop asking for safe space . Just as bad as SJWS
>>
Antifa is dead here. Nordfront and The soldiers of Odin literally kicked them out.

Fuck Antifa
>>
>>34889599
>I was only PRETENDING to be racist, guys

>Alt right is a supremacist organization of spoiled children with mental health issues

Fixed

>>34889633

>STOP BLAMING ME FOR YOUR PROBLEMS! NOW LET ME VOTE FOR LAWS THAT DOESN'T WORK FOR NON WHITES AND CALL YOU INFERIOR
>>
>>34889776
>>STOP BLAMING ME FOR YOUR PROBLEMS! NOW LET ME VOTE FOR LAWS THAT DOESN'T WORK FOR NON WHITES AND CALL YOU INFERIOR
You mean like affirmative action and welfare which disproportionately help niggers?
>>
>>34889803
>affirmative action
Only helps White women

>and welfare
Whites have that just as much. Welfare doesn't do good for anybody. Only helps people get by when they have nothing
>>
File: 1481032864117.png (260KB, 600x572px) Image search: [Google]
1481032864117.png
260KB, 600x572px
>>34889776
>LET ME VOTE FOR LAWS THAT DOESN'T WORK FOR NON WHITES AND CALL YOU INFERIOR
What laws, cocksucker?
>>
>>34880373
I think beating people up that don't share the same views as you sounds pretty fascist. As a matter a fact, you people make me really angry and I hate you. Trump is not racist. He is not a Nazi. You've just been spending too much time on twitter.
>>
>>34890008
What do you fucking want? More free shit? It just never stops.
>>
>>34880373
as a centrist anarchist you and those black bloc faggots are the fucking worst. you guys are the westboro baptist or ISIS of anarchists. fuck off you fascists.
>>
>>34880373
ANSWER MY QUESTION REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>34881294
>>
>>34890008
>Only helps White women
Literally the reason it was created was for niggers, then it was extended to women.

>Whites have that just as much. Welfare doesn't do good for anybody. Only helps people get by when they have nothing
But there are more black welfare leeches.

And, of course, we both know that outcomes can be extrapolated to systemic forces.
>>
>>34889699
>targeted by the FBI and exploited by the government as much as poor blacks
Prove it.

>Whites before then made more crimes than blacks
In absolute numbers they still, it's the per capita that counts you illiterate mongrel.

>Only Alt right and racist whites are complaining about it
Because vandalizing random shops and cars will show them nazis, right? This is why nobody takes you autistic retards seriously and why you will be shot soon.

>Stop asking for safe space
SJW retard and you are asking for safe spaces because muh feeews. We are asking for law and order.
>>
>>34890262
>Crime is only okay when whites do it

Lol delusional faggot
>>
I beat a skinny antifa bloody and ended up curb stombing his chin into the asphalt and got away with it at a protest in Melbourne (ausfag) who tried to hit me with some kind of fucking pole

I can't believe how pathetically weak they are honestly
>>
File: 1486772893097.jpg (43KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
1486772893097.jpg
43KB, 570x587px
>>34890353
>t. autistic retard with zero arguments
You can build as many straw mans as you like, they won't help you clueless retard.
Go and be an autist somewhere else.
>>
>>34880373
More like Anti-First Amendment Action.

These idiots are more violent and more totalitarian than the worst of the Stormtards and /pol/acks.

They will not stop until every western country on earth has embraced communism and has taken every single poor person (3.5 Billion) into every western country to fight poverty.

If you disagree with them, they will call you a nazi and break into your house and trash it.

>>34880414
You can try that, but you would censor people's freedom of speech.

>>34881405
>>34881477
>>34888031
Yes, indeed.

>>34888095
Well does the breaking and entering onto private property and smashing everything in the name of fighting nazism count?
>>
>>>> far-left
> doesnt fight for workers or for the poor, they do it just for blacks, woman and jews
> picking fights with a bunch of civilians because they picked a different flavour of ice cream in the elections
> litterally accepting founds of the rich for all this

This new left is a meme. /pol/ is rigth, we need to get killed
>
>>
>>34880373
i see youre posting that shit thread on several boards

fuck off
>>
>>34890437
This.
>we're communists and anarchists
>don't mind or orgaization being funded by billionaires and supporting poweful establishment politicians
>>
They act like fascists. Don't much care for them. They'll tire themselves out and take a nappy soon.
>>
File: shit meme for shitty subhumans.png (132KB, 269x267px) Image search: [Google]
shit meme for shitty subhumans.png
132KB, 269x267px
>>34886261
BACK TO HIS SAFESPACE HAHAHA

god these teenagers nowadays are such fucking wimpy pussies
>>
>>34887096
you should dislike the communists more because they killed a hundred million people. i don't understand how these antifag delusionals can support an ideology that killed 100 million people and at the same time demonize an ideology that killed 10 million subhumans (mostly communists)
>>
>>34880373
Antifa are just as retarded as fa.
>>
>>34890437
>>34890735
leave it to cucks to make a meme out of what was once a manly ideology

EQWALITIIII!!!
>overrepresentation of, and prioritization of, women, spics, niggers and m*slims

CLASS WARFARE
>against white people (not necessarily the bourgeois) who feed said subhumans with their tax dollars
>>
>>34885688
>being this cucked by the bourgeois state
jesus christ
>>
>>34885899
There is no factual basis for that statistic but keep trying to prop it up
>>
>>34891352
>being this delusional
>lefty

not surprised one bit
>>
>>34886909
>they fight against themself?
Such is the eventual fate of all commie scum.
>>
File: AntiCommunist_Action.png (53KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
AntiCommunist_Action.png
53KB, 1000x1000px
>>34881703
/pol/ started one
>>
>>34886909
It's like you don't know basic history or something.

'The Twenty Million'
As it turned out, the Soviet toll in human lives and suffering proved to be much higher than Zinoviev's murderous rhetoric suggested. Rarely, if ever, has a regime taken the lives of so many of its own people.31

Citing newly-available Soviet KGB documents, historian Dmitri Volkogonov, head of a special Russian parliamentary commission, recently concluded that "from 1929 to 1952, 21.5 million [Soviet] people were repressed. Of these a third were shot, the rest sentenced to imprisonment, where many also died."32

Olga Shatunovskaya, a member of the Soviet Commission of Party Control, and head of a special commission during the 1960s appointed by premier Khrushchev, has similarly concluded: "From January 1, 1935 to June 22, 1941, 19,840,000 enemies of the people were arrested. Of these, seven million were shot in prison, and a majority of the others died in camp." These figures were also found in the papers of Politburo member Anastas Mikoyan.33

Robert Conquest, the distinguished specialist of Soviet history, recently summed up the grim record of Soviet "repression" of it own people:34

It is hard to avoid the conclusion that the post-1934 death toll was well over ten million. To this should be added the victims of the 1930-1933 famine, the kulak deportations, and other anti-peasant campaigns, amounting to another ten million plus. The total is thus in the range of what the Russians now refer to as 'The Twenty Million'."

A few other scholars have given significantly higher estimates.35
>>
>>34880373
>What do you think of militant Anti-Fascism, colloquially known as Antifa?
They deserve to get shot more then anybody else.
They are all over my university and are very anoying. There recently was a vote for some kind of student parliament and some of these retards were standing at the entrance and handing out leaflets and talking to people.

It was really tempting to go to them and tell them how horrible they and anoying they are.
>>
>>34892368
You should've just brought a gun and shot them.
>>
>>34892397
I live in Germany so it is not easy to get a gun.

Although I though about stabbing them, but I figured that it wouldnt result in much.
>>
>>34892521
iktf man tfw cucked european

i'd just bring an expandable baton and beat their motherfucking ass
>>
File: 100.jpg (17KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
100.jpg
17KB, 499x499px
>>34893665
>expandable baton
>banned in germany
Try a broomstick, m8.
Thread posts: 273
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.