[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calling all incels, NEETs, and foreveralones

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Join me and let's make our dream gfs into reality. Please join this Discord to learn more: https://discord.gg/YMVeV23

Do you want to participate in intellectual, constructive discussion about society's problems? Do you want to work towards finding solutions, so that each and every one of us can find a girlfriend, and no one needs to feel alone ever again?

I'm not here to pander normie advice, but to offer genuine solutions to the relationship problems that affect us all. These aren't magic fixes that you can use to get a girlfriend tomorrow, but if applied by scientists and wider society all our problems could be resolved within our lifetimes.

I'm creating a group devoted to finding far-reaching scientific solutions to modern relationship issues and bridging the gap between men and women. Please join the Discord if you are interested, and comment with your opinions and ideas.
>>
File: 1426733367527.jpg (16KB, 400x295px)
1426733367527.jpg
16KB, 400x295px
>>34880226
feeling extra lonely today so bump
>>
>>34880226
Are you higgus?
cuz you hate me D:
>>
>>34880359
I really appreciate it my dude
>>
File: frieza irl.jpg (61KB, 510x679px) Image search: [Google]
frieza irl.jpg
61KB, 510x679px
woah a place for all the faggots to congregate, just where i belong
>>
36 NEET here, just going to drop a bunch of things :

>discussion about society's problems
No point. Unless you plan to be the next president and actually try to get the necessary power to make changes.
But even if you eventually manage to get it knows that changes will not be accepted by the majority, and in the worst case you'll be assassinated.

>each and every one of us can find a girlfriend
There's no scientific reasoning to prove that anyone can get a girlfriend.
Some people will, some people won't and then die alone either young or by old age. That's just how reality is for men.

>gap between men and women
There's no gap, that's just how the world works. If you stop and think about it for a moment it will make sense to you.

At the end of the day it's the woman's choice whether she wants to be with you or not. It all depends on her standards and there's nothing you can do about it except "to raise yourself up" to them. Whether you accept to do all the shit for that it's up to you.

Also think about it. If a woman has a choice between a very average "beta" but perfectly blended into society and a NEET, why would she pick the NEET?
Unless you have very good looks, but then again she won't stay indefinitely with him. I've saw it happened a lot around. You need money to start new things, or actually you need money to start anything social.

>modern relationship issues
Modern people just don't know how to overcome hardships as a couple anymore. They will just break apart at the slightest problem, probably thinking that they "deserve better" or some shit.
That is, until they reach their 35~40. But know that most women at this point have children and most of them devote entirely their lives for them to escape loneliness, that's what I've seen a lot but I admit that it's just speculation from my side.
>>
>>34880766

>No point. Unless you plan to be the next president and actually try to get the necessary power to make changes.
The President doesn't hold all the power in society. Lobbies, voting blocs, corporations, and other groups can all exert significant influence.

>There's no scientific reasoning to prove that anyone can get a girlfriend. Some people will, some people won't and then die alone either young or by old age. That's just how reality is for men.
You are absolutely right. I want to fix reality for men so that this doesn't happen.

>At the end of the day it's the woman's choice whether she wants to be with you or not. It all depends on her standards and there's nothing you can do about it except "to raise yourself up" to them. Whether you accept to do all the shit for that it's up to you.
I want to change women so that they make different choices.

I know, it sounds pie-in-the-sky. But genetic engineering is real, and it can produce real results, if we have the cojones to start applying it to humans. Giving it a shot is better than laying down and rotting, isn't it?
>>
>>34880952
>The President doesn't hold all the power in society.
Which is why I've mentioned the majority.
To change society you will have to change people first, but good luck with that.

>genetic engineering
Let's be wild and let's assume that this occurs. The only people who will get the "right women" are the one with power and/or money.
Also this will be flagged as enslaving women's will so don't count on it. As an example you can already look at the hot debate around possible women/maid androids which are virtually already getting human rights.

It won't really be different from now. The people against it for ethic reasons will just live by their own rules but probably keep our current system.

Oh and right, sorry for the engrish it's not my primary language.
>>
>>34881188
>To change society you will have to change people first, but good luck with that.
I don't want to change the masses. I want to create a new kind of people.

>Let's be wild and let's assume that this occurs. The only people who will get the "right women" are the one with power and/or money.
Until the costs come down, just like for every technology ever invented. Or until they reproduce.

>Also this will be flagged as enslaving women's will so don't count on it.
It's arguably not, since we would be genetically engineering girls to like men the way men like women, not creating subservient sex slaves.

I'm counting on the massive numbers of excess men in China, India, and around the world pushing for it as a necessity. And like I said, even if there's a tiny chance of it happening, isn't it worth it to take that chance? For me the only other option is suicide.

>Oh and right, sorry for the engrish it's not my primary language.
Your English is better than most native speakers I've encountered.
>>
>>34881290
>It's arguably not, since we would be genetically engineering girls to like men the way men like women
Well, here's the thing :
You're basically programming them to act that way, and we both know what modern women will think of that.

Also, as someone who likes to talk about IA there's an issue with even a genetic, or sentient AI, program : the deviation value.
It states that the closer you get to a programmed goal, the more it will likely generate errors on the next cycle.
Basically you'd need to create some Sci-Fi incubation factory to constantly generate the women with the genetic program, which is mass human production, which is a crime.

>For me the only other option is suicide.
Well I'm not going to give you the common "b-but ur life" because we both know that it's bullshit.
What I can say to you is that I've learned over time to live for myself. Sure we're missing on the girlfriend part but there are just too many things that I still want to see/do/play/watch in this world.

I've reached a point where I really don't care if people call me a manchildren, leech or whatever. I have my life and I plan to use it as I fit.
It's not easy everyday but in fact I'm a bit thankful that I can spend my limited time doing whatever I want.
>>
>>34881589
>You're basically programming them to act that way, and we both know what modern women will think of that.
Modern women are welcome to try to stop it if they like.

>Basically you'd need to create some Sci-Fi incubation factory to constantly generate the women with the genetic program, which is mass human production, which is a crime.
Except mass human production has been legal for millennia anon. How did you think we all came about?

>What I can say to you is that I've learned over time to live for myself. Sure we're missing on the girlfriend part but there are just too many things that I still want to see/do/play/watch in this world.
Thank you for sharing your experience, but you're not me.

Also, please join the Discord, your points are more intelligent than everyone else on there combined.
>>
>>34881707
>Also, please join the Discord
I'm going actually so this is why I didn't join. This will be my last post.

>Modern women are welcome to try to stop it if they like.
Well, one thing I've forgot to mention is that I truly believe that women have no authority whatsoever in our society, but I'm not stating that in a misogynistic way.
What I mean is that whatever they do is always backed up by men, they just have to be loud about something.

If you think about it, most men have no reason to go against them since they most of the time already have what they want.

Again, will probably use something that sounds misogynist but what happens when a modern woman gets assaulted? She still will be protected by some random guy walking by and eventually protected further by the current system, but you don't see it happening when the roles are reversed.

For example, one thing I've been saying a lot in /r9k/ is that women are not the problems, the men backing them up are.
>>
>>34881976
I'll just add as a last statement that women act the way they do simply because they can go away with it.

Like spoiled children, they will naturally change the day most men stop to treat them like princesses, as simple as that.
>>
>>34882080
>Well, one thing I've forgot to mention is that I truly believe that women have no authority whatsoever in our society, but I'm not stating that in a misogynistic way.
What I mean is that whatever they do is always backed up by men, they just have to be loud about something.

I agree. Once men realize that we have the power to create better women, we can set forth and accomplish it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.