[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

miracles can happen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: albumcover.jpg (159KB, 1280x780px) Image search: [Google]
albumcover.jpg
159KB, 1280x780px
the following is a story that is 100% true, whether or not you choose to believe it is your choice. this is meant to be encouragement for those who don't believe in miracles, there's still hope

background:
>i'm a 5/10 chubby dad-bod fuck who gets rejected, friendzoned, or rejected by every girl i try talking to

>finally convince a girl to go on a date with me
>take her out to dinner
>date seemingly goes okay, nothing special or anything
>never kissed her, held hands, anything
>fast forward to a week later
>i ask if she wants to hang out the next day
>she says yes, then asks what time i get off of work
>i say 2:30 (AM)
>she starts being super vague and sends me smiley faces
>i ask "should i come over when i get out?"
>she responds with a smiley face
>ask co-worker to cover for me, leave half hour early
>show up at her house
>it's her in a bathrobe
>sweating_man.wav
>she brings me into her room
>"do you want to cuddle with me?"
>"is the sky blue?"
>start cuddling
>she asks me to touch her "everywhere"
>start rubbing her nipples, kissing her, fingering her
>she gets on top of me and says "is there anything i can do for you"
>starts blowing me
>i can't cum
>not_now_faggot.jpg
>she keeps saying "i want you to cum for me"
>have her kiss me while i jerk myself off
>finally blow my load in her mouth
>feels fucking great man

not sure what to do with this thread now so AMA i guess
>>
>>34879843
Get tested. She sounds like a whore
>>
Originally, how?
>>
>>34879899
why would i need to get tested if i came in her mouth

>>34879904
literally no fucking clue, apparently she had a huge crush on me even though we're polar opposites. i'm even shorter than her. i guess she just decided to skip the rest of the dating process altogether
>>
I appreciate your intentions, and I believe this story is true but that doesn't really help us cynical virgins. You just described your experience, but you didn't teach us how to get there ourselves. What kind of efforts did you make to get that date?
>>
>>34879995
i messaged her on normiebook a few times and we got to talking. it doesn't work for everyone but if she's interested in you at all she'll message back and go out of her way to keep conversation going. if girls are giving you one-word answers, they're probably not into you.
>>
>>34879843
nice bro
ill give you my true story
when i was very young (in a crib) i would used to escape my crib (even bit through the net with my one or 2 teeth) and run to my parrents room crying. this continued out of the crib. One night, i was 2 or 3 it was a bad thunderstorm where the power went so i did what i used to do. my dad got really fucking mad and threw me back in bed grabbed a big as quilt and covered himself in it and passed out in front of the door. it was that night, crying myself to sleep i knew i would be alone and die alone the rest of my life. I dont know how i came to that realization at such a young age, not being exposed to any bullshit like that, but so far i have not been wrong.
>>
congratulations I guess
It would make me feel like shit, knowing that for some people this kind of thing just happens while I'm totally unfit for relationships in every way.
But I've long accepted this, the shittiest of people get nice partners, and I just don't. But in your case OP, why shouldn't you? I'm happy for you.
>>
File: 1485808953243.png (64KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485808953243.png
64KB, 375x360px
>>34879843
>asks what time i get off of work
FUCKING NORMIE GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34879843
>finally convince a girl to go on a date with me
Stopped reading right there.
Fuck off.
>>
>>34881215
>2:30 (AM)
yeah because who doesn't go on a date at 2:30 in the morning
>it's her in a bathrobe
this just doesn't happen, not if you are a
>5/10 chubby

fabricated and homosexual
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.