[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drivers license

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: No_Free_Rides_27.jpg (168KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
No_Free_Rides_27.jpg
168KB, 1152x864px
Who here has/doesn't have a license? If so are you afraid of driving? If not, why?
>>
>>34879766
im not afraid of driving i just dont need it i dont go out and if i were to do i just drive the bus
>>
Because to drive by myself, I need to sit in another persons car while that persons judges how I drive and I can't do that.
>>
>>34879800
I just treated as if I was going to take a test from school.
>>
>>34879766
of course I do. it's a rite of passage in most parts of the united states. where I live, most children receive their licenses before graduating high school. only the most autistic of super-autists and the most deviant druggy losers live unlicensed.
>>
I'm not really afraid it's just that I've seen too many crashcam videos. Too many ppl die by no fault of their own
>>
>>34879766
i don't care whether i live or die and so feel perfectly fine on the roads with all the other people piloting death machines
>>
>>34881322
Not supposed to drive since I have no insurance, so I'm afraid of getting sued.
>>
File: cutie.gif (2MB, 180x230px) Image search: [Google]
cutie.gif
2MB, 180x230px
>>34879793
>"i just drive the bus."
>>
>>34879766
Don't have one.
I don't know how it works outside of my country, but I failed when I tried the first time because the teachers wanted to get more money from me, my parents helped me with the procedures and stuff, but now I'm too lazy to do all that by myself
>>
Failed it when i was in high school never took it again.
>>
I failed my test (delayed it until I was 19) recently because my dad taught me instead of a driving instructor, and there was stuff on the test that I didn't realize was important
>>
>>34879766
Because it's a huge cash cow
>Work to pay insurance
>Pay insurance to work
>No jobs to work at
>????????????
wat do?
>>
I failed the driving test twice because I can't parallel park for shit. I haven't tried ever since.
>>
I live in southern california so theres considerably more traffic here, and the thought of being in a traffic jam spooks me out.
>>
>>34879800
Pretend its a shitty real life version of Crazy Taxi
>>
I have a driver's license and motorcycle endorsement.

Not afraid of driving in the slightest. However, I have a hard time staying on the highway for too long without getting sleepy. Even if I'm on a bike, my eyelids start to get heavy after an hour or two of constant going. If I'm a passenger, I'll conk out within twenty minutes, max.
>>
>>34881515
Where you at in socal anon? LA here. Shit doesnt happen at all.
>>
>>34879766

Sometimes I like to meme about how if I were to drive a car, I'd crash into the first thing I see.

Then I realize it isn't that funny because I get scared easily. So it'd be nice to be able to drive, but I think I'll just have to settle for being a bus/train riding pleb.
>>
>>34879766
I wanted to learn five years ago like everyone else, but I'm legitimately autistic so my parents had no faith in me. Now they're only trying to teach me because they want me out. I've been trying to learn for over a year and I still get confused at intersections and anything more complicated than that. I can drive on the highway but that's about as advanced as I've gotten. Intersections and roundabouts just haven't fucking clicked yet and I don't know why it's so hard to understand something that everyone fucking else knows like the back of their hand. It all just looks like an incomprehensible mess of lines and arrows and islands and nobody can explain it concisely enough

That's another thing, I know I'm "immature" and I try not to be but every time I reach out for help people just talk down to me for it and rarely say anything even remotely helpful.
>>
have had a license for 15 years, no accidents, no tickets. i hate every aspect of driving. the trick to not getting into accidents is to just think of everyone on the road as a complete fucking idiot that is trying to kill you.
>>
Driving is very comfy for me. I love the feelings I get when I shift gears. I can also listen to my favorite music while driving.
>>
>>34881961
See you in the morgue.
>>
File: 1484715657920.jpg (162KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484715657920.jpg
162KB, 640x640px
>>34879766
I own a car and a motorcycle

never owned a gf
>>
>>34882145
I Known a kid named Spergent, he always rode his motorcycle to school and always looked so smug when he comes. Almost all the girls are disgusted by his 4-5/10 face, hell after he gave a wink to one of the girls during a Christmas party, she was nauseous. After a year later he a gf, so at least have some hope.
>>
>>34881539
I've driven 670+ miles on less than 5 hours of sleep without any caffeine and didn't have any problems staying awake. I think it's because of the numerous all-nighters I pulled as a kid playing video games.

>>34882296
I've been out of school since 2013.
I never understood the whole getting a gf thing.
>>
>>34879766
Driving is the only peace and freedom left in my life friend
>>
No, it's just expensive
>>
>>34879766
literally just got one today, getting a car on friday. feels really good desu senpai.

20 lol, little late to the party
>>
I got my license at 22. I was terrified of driving, but experience has toned that down to wariness. You can do it anons!
>>
I don't mind driving, but here in Ontario insurence is fucking insane, like 400 bucks a month to start insane. I life completely alone, and have to pay rent, hydro, and food. I don't need another 500+ expense a month just to impress Stacey and get to work an extra 15 minutes.

Mind you, my ex left me for a dude with a brand new car. I honestly think it's impossible to date in your twenties without a car, the girl will always find someone else with a car, no matter how chad you are, or how big your apartment is. No chick wants to bus to see their bf every time.
>>
I don't drive because it causes me great anxiety. I wish I lived somewhere where public transport was decent, because at the moment I feel like a bird trapped in a cage.
>>
>>34879766
I failed the test a year ago and haven't gone again. Did everything completely perfectly according to the scoring system except I didn't back up into a spot in a completely empty parking lot on a hill 100% correctly. What a load of fucking bullshit, good thing I have no reason to drive anyway.
>>
It's embarrassing but I don't know my streets. I've stayed inside most of my life and never played attention to where I would get drive around.
>>
Failed the test 4 times mostly because of failing the 3 point turn
>>
driving at night is the most comfy shit ever
>>
I can't stand pushy tailgaters and people in other cars around you who critique and judge the fuck out of you while you're driving down the highway or just around town.

"Normal people don't do that, Anon"

How the fuck would you know? No seriously, please tell me how normal people don't do this ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34885361
Just because you feel judged doesn't mean you're being judged

do you have anxiety?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.