[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I say to her because I want both

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170214-220526.png (751KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170214-220526.png
751KB, 1080x1920px
What do I say to her because I want both
>>
>>34878975
just tell her you wanna be the man who walked out of her life when she was young
she'll get the dad reference instantly
>>
>>34878975
ask her if u can choke her while she chokes you and see who dies first
>>
>>34878975
Tell her you want to suck her cock.
>>
>>34878975
tell her she looks ugly and has dumb glasses

then she will let you fuck her
>>
>>34878975
shit taste in music, not worth the mental strain of putting up with that
>>
>>34878975
Why do people display suicidal ideation publicly like it's supposed to make you attractive or something? If I say something like this people are going to get creeped out.
>>
>>34879951
jesus fuck what rock have you been under?
faggots and queers made it trendy to be different

then when straights couldnt b different, they glamorized mental illness to get that
"lone wolf" "tormented soul" "i need help and you can fix me" atmosphere

It's fucking disgusting and anyone with actual illnesses are swept under the rug for cunts who feel sad their rich whore mothers didnt buy them starbucks.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.