[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/drugs/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 17

File: 1486818513255.jpg (208KB, 675x559px) Image search: [Google]
1486818513255.jpg
208KB, 675x559px
Let's get yet another /drugs/ thread going. What is:

>your favourite drug
>your least favourite drug
>your most used drug

For me it's

Acid
MDMA
Marijuana

Had a bowl plus a couple of joints a couple hours ago and I still feel the high.
>>
Drugs threads best threads

1P-LSD
Don't have
The weed

Smoked the last of my homemade hash today. I successfully lowered my tolerance with self-control and a tolerance break but I think I should take another tolerance break now to prevent it from getting too high again.
>>
File: lain2.gif (1000KB, 500x401px) Image search: [Google]
lain2.gif
1000KB, 500x401px
>Alcohol
>LSA
>Marijuana

My friend and I smoked for the first time in three-ish months yesterday. We did it in the woods at night, we only smoked one and a half bowls until we heard footsteps coming from different directions, that and the darkness was freaking us out. We left but he finished the half bowl. I got way fucking smacked by that one bowl, felt like my eyes were disconnected from my body, like I was watching myself like a movie, and the footsteps and darkness was freaking me out, but when we left the woods everything was just hilarious to me.

I took LSA once and I'm never doing it again. I took it about...last month I think. I had 7 seeds. The high was pretty good, felt like weed and DXM combined. Went to popeyes with same friend and had a huge box of fries, which I ended up vomiting up as soon as we walked out the door, which was pretty funny. Later though, I'm just talking to my friend, and my vision starts darkening and my ears are ringing, so I go sit down, then pass out. I wake up for a moment to my friend telling me I just had a seizure, then I pass out again, then wake up vomiting all over myself. Apparently I had three consecutive seizures and my friend thought I was fucking dying. Not sure what happened there but I'm never doing that shit again.

I enjoy alcohol because it tastes good and being drunk feels nice.
>>
File: 144537862134.jpg (18KB, 284x320px) Image search: [Google]
144537862134.jpg
18KB, 284x320px
DXM (daily reminder it's the most robot drug)
Salvia
Weed/alcohol
>>
File: Azusa 58.jpg (178KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Azusa 58.jpg
178KB, 1000x1000px
>dxm
>alcohol
>weed

I miss using DXM, but I know it destroys my mind every time I use it.
>>
>>34879382
Did you eat the fucking seeds or did you actually extract the LSA?
>>
>>34879240
Do you order 1P-LSD in the US? Would I need to do it on the Darknet or is it still a legal RC these days?
>>
>>34878815
percs (did em for a month on the reg when i was 16, great fucking time but i got out before i fell in)
shrooms (2 bad trips, shit aint for me)
dude weed lmao
been drug free 27 hours, gonna have to stay that way for a while, wish me luck
>>
Stoned guy here. My favorite drug is probably weed, just because you can use it in so many situations. Least favorite would be opiates, they just make me sick. Acid is very interesting but now I don't think it's as much of a teaching experience as I used to.
>>
>>34879447
It's cheaper to buy real acid from onions
>>
File: bike gears.jpg (72KB, 960x566px) Image search: [Google]
bike gears.jpg
72KB, 960x566px
favourite
>DPT (mushroom analog)
least favourite
>weed
>>
File: retard pepe.jpg (49KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
retard pepe.jpg
49KB, 655x527px
>>34879443
I ate them. I was told that there was no issue with just eating them
>>
>>34879576
How is DPT? I've been considering it but so many people say it's just unpleasant. What is your dose, ROA, and what kind of experience is it?
>>
File: d76.jpg (38KB, 680x455px) Image search: [Google]
d76.jpg
38KB, 680x455px
I got into habitual weed and acid some months ago, I do weed acid thrice a week, I try to do acid every 2 weeks but I've beem doin it every week the last month.

I also suffer from heavy depression and I might suicide this year.

While on acid and weed edibles, I keep having these attacks where I get the worst feeling of dispair and depression, and my body panic response gets triggered, and I start crying and my heads starts hurting bad and my body violently twitches.

Them I get immense happiness, then I achieve some minor ego death (euphoria and enlightment) then the cycl begins, it lasts for 2 hours I think.

Should I worry about schizophrenia? Given that I have all the early symptoms at 22 without any hallucinations, but I have long elaborate made up conversations in my head that I know are fake, but I still worry.
>>
MDA
Marijuana
MDMA
>>
File: 1472441618001.png (124KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1472441618001.png
124KB, 785x757px
>>34879634
The shit side effects you experienced are common and are 100% results of the weird compounds those seeds have. LSA is easily extracted from them.
Never eat the fucking seeds, man. That's stupid.
Morning glory or hawaiian baby woodrose?
>>
>>34879710
MDA is truly the best MDxx

Amazing energy, occasional visuals, long lasting and very little in the way of come downs.
>>
What is speed like? I'm a regular MDMA user and want to explore amphetamines more
>>
>fav drug
4ho-dpt
>least fav
dph
>most used
dxm

I also use a lot of acid but I dont really like it, I prefer more internal hallucination psychedelics like dmt
>>
File: wojak2.jpg (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
wojak2.jpg
7KB, 205x246px
>>34879778
Hawaiian baby woodrose
My friend thinks my reaction was because my body just has fucked up reactions to drugs for whatever reason, cause only a few days before that I took 225mg of DXM and ended up having a psychotic breakdown from it, acting like a schizophrenic apparently. We thought it might have been because I have the enzyme deficiency that metabolizes the DXM in a different way which ends up giving me a psychotic nightmare instead of a trip, but after the seizures he just thought maybe I'm just a volatile person.
>>
>>34879678
Try 4ho-dpt, it's dpt without the bodyload. It's also more emotion-oriented than most of the other mushroomy psychadelics.
>>
Would you rather have good sex or a good psychedelic trip?
>>
>>34878815
Has anyone here tried 2CB? I managed to get a cap since I couldn't find weed (which I have now anyway) but I'm a bit hesitant since I don't know what to expect and it doesn't seem like a very common drug.
>>
>>34879778
I have a bunch of hbr seeds but dont trip when just eating them. Extraction method tips?
>>
>>34880019
Obviously the latter since one can just imagine having sex and it will be much better than real sex could ever be.
>>
>>34880036
I'm going to buy some soon. It's my most highly anticipated drug aside from DMT. Fucking go for it dude.
>>
>>34880036
It's fun, try a little bit in a controlled setting first then control your dose from there
>>
>>34880036
It's like mdma with more psych elements - the larger the dose, the more psych it gets

also I personally find it physically quite uncomfortable and the come-up is long
>>
>>34880076
>just imagine having sex and it will be much better than real sex could ever be.
what the hell?
>>
>>34880131
>has never had a good psychedelic experience or is too much of a brainlet to control their trip
lol kys
>>
>>34879391
Why don't you like salvia
>>
>>34879442
Why dont you like alcohol
>>
File: Azusa 50.png (380KB, 763x763px) Image search: [Google]
Azusa 50.png
380KB, 763x763px
>>34880176
It really doesn't much for me unless I drink a lot. I never really drink a lot unless I'm on other drugs. So trying to drink a lot sober is Hell to me.
>>
I'm getting off anti-depressants.
What should I use instead?
>>
>>34880232
It's just the beginning that's hard. After a while it stops tasting bad.
>>
>>34880157
why would you want to control your trip bro? cant handle your shit? haha idiot
>>
>>34880077
>>34880081
>>34880104
Alright I'll try it out soon and get more if I like it. I'm only worried about how I'm going to be high for like 6 hours but whatever.
>>
>>34880046
It's easy as fuck
Put the seeds in a blender
>The powder is added to 8 to 12 oz. cold water(some teks suggest using less water, but for the purpose of a short and effective extraction time, more solvent is preferable). The LSA, being present in minute quantities and being readily soluble, will quickly enter the water. The water should be kept cold so that the LSA may enter the solution completely while the undesirable chemicals, present at much greater quantities, will be limited in their solubility.
>This seed and water solution should be kept in the freezer or refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours, covered with foil to avoid light contamination, and stirred every 15 or so minutes to assure full extraction.
>After the 1 to 2 hours, filter the mixture through fabric. Squeezing out the seed sludge will yield liquid until it begins to create a gel. This gel can be added to the filtered liquid or discarded with the seeds, it's difference from the liquid and specific chemical composition is unknown.
>The resulting liquid should be light brown and have a slightly nutty flavor. Rapid consumption is recommended, followed by a chaser if desired.
Don't know how much it will help if you don't trip when just eating them, where did you get the seeds?
>>34879978
Also, some distributors put some antimicotial substance on the seeds before selling them that can cause nausea and nasty side effects. You should wash the seeds thoroughly before powdering them.
DXM is completely unrelated to lysergic acid and its cousins, don't worry
>>
>>34880386
I got them on ebay, and they are indeed psychedelic cause they cause me to think conceptually and have saucer eyes. I just dont get any visuals on them. This might just be because Ive been using a lot of acid lately and its cross tolerant.
>>
>>34880386
Also, found this
>M.netvosa has a natural coating on the seed that is related to strychnine and must be sanded off. It does not bum off or dissolve in Coca-Cola. Also, the black-brown bark of both kinds of seeds must be removed.
>>
File: Psilocybe_allenii_62599.jpg (16KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
Psilocybe_allenii_62599.jpg
16KB, 220x165px
>>34880235
Take 3.5 grams of shrooms I heard it can cure depression
>>
>>34880465
I think they do cause cross-tolerance. But why do LSA when you can do LSD?
>>
>>34880511
LSD is very expensive, I can't afford to do it very often.
>>
Who here has done their five dried grams in silent darkness? I hope I get to it someday.
>>
cmd + f Ketamine, nothing? fuckin normies
>>
>>34880548
You could try growing your own Psilocybe mushroom if you have the time and space. Reasonably easy to do and disguise and makes up for a decent hobby.
>>
>>34880548
what do you mean? it's like 5 bucks a blotter
>>
File: screaming frog.jpg (34KB, 652x536px) Image search: [Google]
screaming frog.jpg
34KB, 652x536px
for you my anons
>>
datura
pcp
datura
>>
>>34880548
you can buy quality acid on tor for a dollar a tab
>>
Anyone have good shroom growing instructions? A helpful video? Google turns out with unhelpful guides
>>
>>34880753
What google are you using fucktard
>>
>>34880751
This seems extremely unreliable. What is preventing them from accepting my bitcoins and never sending the shit?
>>
mdma/weed
Fuck DMT
Weed/Booze
>>
>>34880880
>too brainlet to enjoy psychadelics that dont innately induce euphoria
TOP KEK, it must be miserable being such an idiot that you cant even have cognitive euphoria
>>
>Shrooms/Weed/Alcohol
>Vyvanse
>Alcohol now, used to smoke but haven't in months

I just got a school bus and some adderal. I'm not going to do both together, but when should I take either?
>>
>>34880846
They have an escrow system, as well as a trust/review system. I've never had issues.
>>
>>34880926
could I get a link please?
>>
Anyone here that has experience with magic truffles?
I took 15 grams of the supposedly strongest kind a couple of weeks ago and I thought it was pretty meh even though the site said beginners should only do half of that. Although I guess I'm a pretty big guy (4u)
>>
>Mushrooms
>I literally havent found a drug I dislike but spice I guess
>Weed

I have a tab of lsd left and I really want to take it tonight, but im currently living with my parents and dont really want to run the risk of them walking in on me blasted out of my mind. I also only just tripped a week ago
>>
>>34881102
>a single tab
>risk of getting caught
dude wtf how can you even have an experience on just one tab

I normally take 4, soemtimes 6 due to tolerance, and I barely experience anything
>>
>>34880958
look up alphabay
>>
>>34880753
I've got a guide I bought from ab, give me a disposable email and I'll send it.

It's really nice info.
>>
>>34881295
I'm not that guy, but your tabs are probably shit and are certainly unreliable unless you're buying them online. Also some people, like me, are more sensitive than others to psychs. I absolutely couldn't hold my shit together on one tab/100mcg.
>>
>>34881295
>take 4 to 6
>experience nothing

Holy shit lol you must get some absolute shit acid

One tab of the stuff I have is enough to melt face. I also dont like to go overboard on the stuff, when I trip too hard it takes too long to recover mentally
>>
I want to fall for the acid meme.
How should I prepare? I keep hearing certain types of imagery and music are needed to not waste it.
>>
> Favorite Drug

Meth or Heroin

> Least

Weed

Take heroin everyday will most likely die soon but it's worth it the high I get fuck this earth fuck this
>>
>>34879690
when i was a poly drug user, i made the mistake of thinking i had a personality disorder or mental illness. from happy to depressed to decent to depressed to happy. these moods would last 1~3months until something changed my worldview. it wasn't life threatening but i definitely thought about suicide a whole lot. i only noticed this of myself once i'd stayed sober for a while.

turns out it was me not giving my brain enough sobriety. i hadn't given myself a new baseline for normalcy since i'd hit adulthood and started dabbling with substances. i went 1.5 years completely sober then tried using. i found that it was an unnecessary emotional/psychological drain, despite how fun it was. i guess i grew out of it? in any case, it's just booze and weed for me now, maybe three times a year. drugs just throw me off-track nowadays. it's hard enough trying to concentrate and motivate myself to do things that are important to my life, but damn if it isn't a lot more stressful when i am self-medicating/casually using drugs.
>>
>>34881343
Send to: [email protected]
Thx mayn
>>
File: 1429825382186[1].jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1429825382186[1].jpg
17KB, 385x387px
>Only nearby place that sells tussin sells the one with that Guafenesin shit in it
>>
File: fe080be359254f2eab861f0ab0306d68.jpg (383KB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
fe080be359254f2eab861f0ab0306d68.jpg
383KB, 1536x1152px
>>34878815
Did I singlehandedly start the drug thread pattern? Ive been on here for a while and have never seen drug threads until I made some in the last couple months.

>favorite
Adderall, prescription opiates, ambien, effexor. Got depression and insomnia so ambien and effexor are life changing. And I like to program and come up with project/enterprise ideas while on both stims and ops. Anyone else here >database professional?

>least favorite
Acid, mdma. Fun enough but the short and long term side effects fucking wrecked me. AMA about depersonalization, derealization, and severe memory loss. Feeling back to my youthful normal now though thanks for asking.
>>
>>34881434
Damn I really am wondering, why do heroin? Seems detrimental
>>
>>34881595
May have accidentally sent it to [email protected]

Oh well.

There you go.
>>
>>34881792
only people who are seriously mentally ill do heroin, everyone ive ever met that did heroin for any amount time was absolutely trying to escape life without actually dying.
>>
>>34878815
Prescription opiate users, how do you find pills? I'm out here in southern california if that gives you any reference point. I've gotten tramadol for headaches and back pain in the past but nothing stronger sadly.
>>
>>34879964
I'm an addy user. It's the best. Your brain is firing at an amazing speed and it feels like every part of your mental machinery is in motion. It's euphoric and chatty and makes everything feel important and intense.
>>
>>34880918
Do your hobby on adderall. Or do it with a friend. It's great for conversation
>>
>>34881893
I got the PDF, thanks
>>
>>34881595
forward dat sheit to [email protected] my last colony died.
>>
>>34879634
You sound completely retarded. The reason why you vomited is because the seeds outer casing is poisonous. You're suppose to remove it and do a cold water extraction.

You were sick because you poisoned yourself.
>>
>>34881408
Well you can always do it again so don't worry about wasting it, I used to try and keep a bunch of things that I wanted to do while high but there was no point unless it was all out in front of me because you're likely to enter a very deep sense of confusion and difficulties with maintaining a train of thought so you'll just end up forgetting what you wanted to do while high. imo just let it happen the first time see where it takes you don't force it have your music open before hand because I can guarantee you're gonna have severe difficulty operating a computer while high.
>>
>Adderall
>weed
>Adderall

I were getting baked every day for the last 2 years because its free and all around me. Mostly hiding behind it and enjoying the dopamine boosts. I grew tired of being stupid and neglecting my hobbies so swapped over to adderall.
>>
>>34882379
Favorite addy activity? Mine's programming
>>
>>34882480
ive never done adderall but honestly would wanna do my number plugging schoolwork on it so bad.

i feel like i could be so productive...i usually just hit bowls before work
>>
>>34882480
Game dev

I'm making weapons and creatures for my friends game right now.
>>
I had the BIGGEST seizure on it bruh!!! xD it was mad bruh xDDD did EBIN brain damage xD

>How you fucktards sound and most of you sound no older than 15.

This is why drugs are always going to be illegal.
>>
>>34882703
You'll still need structure and some discipline though or you'll end focusing on something retarded for hours or succumbing to the high.
>>
>>34882735
Go away dog.
>>
>>34882755
that sounds like something my dumb ass would do...
>>
>>34882735
I know this is bait but...
Some drugs are legal and some aren't. There's a fuzzy line of what drugs should or shouldn't be legal. Drugs more and more drugs will slowly start becoming more legal like weed
>>
>LSD
>any fucking stimulants
>Weed

Just waiting for my friend to drop off some xanax bars to me and for this 200mg thc chocolate bar to kick in already
>>
>>34882785
>This is why drugs are always going to be illegal.
Of course its bait. ignore the faggot. His country is shit and hes taking it out on everyone else.

>>34882778
Yea it got me twice. Started with modding some 3DS's and ended with cleaning my house and installing Arch
Checklists and planners work on adderall.
>>
>>34880918
If by school bus you mean xanax take it on the comedown of the adderall
>>
>>34882842
Before doing most of my schoolwork and studying i smoke bowls. I'm pretty good for the most part, i stay one track like 95% of the time. buuuut i usually just end up in a trance if I'm too high.

Have any tips for a potential first time user?
>>
File: 1478750505252.jpg (282KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1478750505252.jpg
282KB, 900x675px
Is alcohol + amphetamines + cigs the ultimate feelgood combination?

I've been taking it as a weekend norm and I still feel amazing whenever I take it
>>
>>34882898
alcohol + acid + cigs
>>
>>34882950
down some beer + hit some bowls/smoke a joint + take some shots = a good fucking time
>>
I'm on amphetamine salts only 20mg a day and it's suppressing my appetite like all hell. Which makes me feel like shit since I'm barely eating. Other than that I love it
>>
File: 20170213_212158.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170213_212158.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Probably better off asking 420chan but:

Would it be really bad if I vaped nicotine e-liquid when tripping on Ayahuasca?

I gotta know by the end of tomorrow.
>>
>>34882950
Acid + Alcohol is an amazing experience. Anyone have any experience with Acid + Coke? I feel like it'd be fun
>>
>>34883061
Shit, you're we'll equipped.
>>
>>34883081
That's barely a dent in my stash
>>
>>34883094
Sheesh, you have cash
>>
>>34882889
Start with a low dose 10-15. Try to get an IR.

Take it around noon, Avoid acidic foods that will weaken the dose

All should be revealed about 2 hours after taking it.

If you have another chance to take one try and smoke a bowl after you feel it. The difference is fucking disgusting. Ive nearly lost interest in weed again. If it weren't so profitable Id recommend against it every chance I get.

>>34882898
I'm not a smoker but I do like the Adderall and tobacco combo. I smoke a bit when I feel the Adderall wearing off.

Drank a few cups of wine, hit some weed resin and smoked a bit of tobacco this morning before work. Once the salts fully kicked in I went full Zombie and here I am now feeling like no time has passed.

>>34883027
Force water filled foods down. Apples are great.
>>
File: 1447115870203.png (179KB, 460x320px) Image search: [Google]
1447115870203.png
179KB, 460x320px
Acid gives me awful nausea.
Should I try shrooms?
>>
>>34882727
>Game dev
Are you at uni or something?
If so how is it, and do you have regrets?
>>
>>34883542
That kinda sounds to me like " I don't like roller coasters, should I become an astronaut?"
>>
>>34883668
i dont get what you mean by this.
are you saying i shouldn't try it?
or are you saying they're totally unrelated
>>
>>34884127
He's saying shrooms are crazier. They are definitely more nautious
>>
>>34878815
>narcos (vicodin especially)
>weed
>narcos
>>
>>34883067
>>34882950
I heard that alcohol cancels out the effects of acid. What does it do for you guys?
>>
> Weed
> Hash
>Tried once: Shrooms, Lsd? and dmt
Shrooms were strange, made me hear a constant hey from different locations.
As for lsd, i dont really know, i tried a small square with black dots contour. Felt like i had a constant rush of energy, euphoria, and having 1234124123131 pulsating needles under my skin.
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.