[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We are mere weeks into Trump's presidency, and he's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 13

File: autism ruins everything.jpg (110KB, 587x663px) Image search: [Google]
autism ruins everything.jpg
110KB, 587x663px
We are mere weeks into Trump's presidency, and he's already balls deep in scandals and fuck ups.
>Flynn did illegal diplomacy and lied to Pence about it
>Trump knew for WEEKS about this but either didn't know or care that it was a problem. Either is bad.
>Conway literally does a fucking ad hoc product placement for Ivanka in the middle of a fucking interview. She's now up for review with a goddamn ethics committee
>Bannon was never supposed to be on the NSC, he sleazed his way on by putting his name on an executive order, confident that Trump never actually reads any of those things. He was right.
>The travel ban is tied up in the courts, the govt keeps losing appeals, and courts all over the country keep declaring it unconstitutional as more and more cases flood the courts.
>Trump spends his entire campaign bitching about Hillary's emails being public, then has the nerve to examine intelligence on North Korea in the middle of a crowded restaurant with Shinzo fucking Abe at his shoulder.
>The Wall suddenly costs twice as much as Trump said, and there's no sign that Mexico's gonna pay a single peso, meaning American tax payers will foot the bill
>Throughout it all, Trump seems more concerned with his own image, firing off Tweets, and watching fucking TV, than actually doing his job. His aides are constantly fighting to keep his attention on work and keep offensive material away from him lest he has a fucking autism tantrum over someone poking fun at him.

They just can't stop fucking up. Why is this?
>>
File: 1479442105074.jpg (54KB, 258x397px) Image search: [Google]
1479442105074.jpg
54KB, 258x397px
>>34877966
Quit being a fucking shill, get your fucking politics out of /r9k/. I come here to be sad and commiserate, not to be preached at by paid shills.

And even in the event you're not a paid shill, you're a massive faggot who needs to shut the fuck up about politics, or go somewhere where it's appropriate to talk about it. Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>34877966
You're more annoying than the trap thread spammers. Posting the same fucking thread over and over again but editing it a little so it doesn't get caught by the robot. You should be banned tbqh.
>>
File: smuggest trump.jpg (32KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
smuggest trump.jpg
32KB, 615x409px
>>34878018
/pol/ isn't biting. But you just did :)

So why are you sad? Is it because Trump is fucking up so hard? It's terrible, isn't it? I sure wish we'd all vote Democrat and impeach him already, amirite?
>>
Even if you want to consider them fuckups, the chaos that could ensue is good for us all.
>>
File: best bet for the jews.png (275KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
best bet for the jews.png
275KB, 480x854px
>>34878069
How so? My friends and I have theorized that Trump actually could MAGA by fucking up so hard that he unites the country against him, and in such a team up, we learn greater respect for each other.
>>
>>34878055
Listen, faggot. I know you think you're being "LE EPIC TROLL, XD! BAIT, BAIT BAIT!" but I genuinely don't give half a fuck about your stupid horseshit, either your politics or your half-assed trolling. I'd tell you to go fuck yourself, but you'd probably do a shitty job, just like everything else you do in life, apparently.
>>
You lost, now stop trying to salvage your lost pride and get back to bitching about no gf like the rest of us
>>
File: hugs pillow.jpg (54KB, 782x577px) Image search: [Google]
hugs pillow.jpg
54KB, 782x577px
>>34878155
I have a gf, we spent a lovely V-Day together.

>>34878150
I like my handies.
>>
>>34877966
/pol/ literally cannot defend this
>>
>>34879241
They can't. They're trying so hard right now, but they just fucking can't. It's like they believed that backing a complete fucking buffoon would somehow work out for....anyone, I guess.
>>
>Trump starts to fuck up
>suddenly Trump memes aren't so spicy anymore
>/pol/ is finally starting to wake up to how the real world works

AHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA
>>
File: 1486707411712.jpg (129KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1486707411712.jpg
129KB, 768x768px
>>34877966
>Donald Trump will get impeached
>It'll ruin his ego when he's one of the only presidents to ever get forcibly removed
>He'll die soon after with a broken image he built his entire life

I feel so bad for him.
>>
>>34879333
>I feel so bad for him.
don't. he deserves this, he's a fucking asshole
>>
>>34879333
Ah yes, I feel so bad for the billionaire Playboy
>>
>>34877966
Stuff like this happens in every administration but suddenly the media remembered how to do their job and actually report on figures of authority to keep them honest. It's not for the good of the people though it's for the good of the elite. Trump is a complete outsider, along with other billionaire nationalists and he is fighting against the globalist billionaires and as of right now it looks like he's losing badly to me.

Sucks to see but if he fails and looks like he will then there really is no hope and the establishment will officially be impossible to stop. I disagree with just about all of his policies but can still see what he is trying to do and am ashamed at other people who are also against his policies but still can't look past those and see that he is literally the last hope.

I don't know what we all did to be born in this time period but we get to witness either the resurgence of the human race and the first big push back against the people who run the world for themselves or the last stand of the people that will fail and usher in a world where only the few elite will rule.
>>
>>34879361
He's still a human being.
He probably built his entire reason for existence on being better than others.

That's going to hurt.
>>
>>34877966
tell me how the travel ban is unconstitutional, i dare you. i haven't been keeping up with the rest but i know you're wr ong on that.
>>
>>34879411
>damage control
Drumpf is already a terrible president and YOU know it
>>
>>34879411
>Stuff like this happens in every administration

No no no. No. This is incomparable. No administration has had this many scandals in this short a time period.
>>
>>34879424
Judges declared it unconstitutional.
>>
>>34879453
Completely ignored everything I said because you can't see past party lines or different sides. He is losing and not doing a great job anyone can admit that but that doesn't mean that the intentions and reasons he set out for this have changed. He is fighting the globalists and the centralized private banks, but it's not going well, they might be too powerful.
>>
>>34879422
>He probably built his entire reason for existence on being better than others
Then he deserves zero sympathy. One should get therapy that, not get pity when they don't it.
>>
>>34877966
we're really fucked if he can't make it happen man. I don't wanna live through a dark age
>>
>>34879506
The 9th Circuit has had over 90% of their verdicts overturned by the Supreme Court.
>>
>>34879479
In his last months in office Obama authorized the carpet bombing of our Syrian allies who are fighting ISIS and it got 1 CNN article that was buried shortly after. Don't let you bias get in the way, he commited a war crime but you didn't know about it so no one told you to be enraged. I'm not defending trump I'm defending the cause and anyone with any sense knows that he happens to be the last hope against the elite.
>>
File: 840x473.jpg (52KB, 840x473px) Image search: [Google]
840x473.jpg
52KB, 840x473px
>>34879509
>Trump is fighting the private banks

You can't be serious
>>
>>34879548
Cool. Call me when this verdict gets overturned.
>>
>>34879580
I won't need to, because I'm sure the incredibly vocal minority whose going through an autistic rage right now will fling even more shit when it happens.
>>
>>34879549
Funny how you didn't link this so called "CNN article"
>>
>>34879549
>last hope against the elite
Yeah because Trump, a wealthy billionaire from NYC who is now in the most influential government position, wouldn't possibly be considered elite, right? Unironically kill yourself
>>
File: asian cat girl IRL.jpg (137KB, 648x1280px) Image search: [Google]
asian cat girl IRL.jpg
137KB, 648x1280px
>>34879333
Correction, NO president has ever been removed from office via impeachment before. Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton were each put on impeachment trials, but the Senate acquitted both of them. Nixon was going to get put on impeachment trial, but he resigned before the House of Representatives voted on whether or not to put him on trial in the first place.

So when Trump gets the sack, he'll be the only fucking one in American history. He'll forever be branded as a failure, a loser, and a cuck. Jesus, his narcissistic autism tantrum will be legendary. Can you imagine? He might actually commit suicide. It'd be beautiful.

>>34879352
Bingo. Trump is a fucking Giga-Chad who literally can't stop whining about how hard it is to be a billionaire president with a smoking hot trophy wife. He deserves no sympathy.

>>34879479
Double bingo, every fucking day, it's AT LEAST one new thing, but could easily be two or three a day. How the fuck does he do it?
>>
>>34878018
this
get out of /r9k/ before I fucking kill you mother fucker
>>
>>34879650
>ignoring that I mentioned in the previous post that he is part of the outsider nationalist billionaires
>not knowing that there is a war between two sets of the filthy rich class going on
It appears that you struggle with basic reading comprehension, if you can't understand my post written in a simple format then no wonder you don't get what's actually going on
>>34879642
I'll look for it and post it here. Stay tuned anon.
>>
File: 1486605149748.jpg (50KB, 677x583px) Image search: [Google]
1486605149748.jpg
50KB, 677x583px
>>34879553
>Forcing banks to give million dollar mortgages to McDonald's workers is somehow a good thing

Nigger what?
>>
File: free shrugs.jpg (100KB, 500x715px) Image search: [Google]
free shrugs.jpg
100KB, 500x715px
>>34879650
....as opposed to ironically killing himself? Like, "everything is great and I'm really content, so lemme kill myself"?
>>
>>34879733
Yes that's definitely what Dodd-Frank does.
Do you actually think before you post? Y'know, use your brain? Maybe you should try it.
>>
>>34879723
Yeah my bad, I forgot that he was on our side and not the rich elites side. How could I make such a mistake? Afterall, he's been doing so much for poor americans like- Oh wait, he's doing nothing for poor americans and is actually lowering taxes on the massively rich. Huh, well I'm sure he's on our side anyway!!!
>>
>>34879642
Apologies that it took so long I'm on mobile. You'll have to settle for the NYT as I couldn't find the CNN one.
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/18/world/middleeast/us-airstrike-syrian-troops-isis-russia.html
Don't tell me you'll actually believe with all of the modern tech we have out there that this was somehow a mistake, a mistake that also hit the perfect area for ISIS forces to advance. You wouldn't be that ignorant right anon?
>>
>>34879806
If you had to make a choice a society run by the nationalist billionaires would benefit the regular person much more than one by globalist billionaires. The sad thing is that is the only choice we have so we need to accept it.
>>
>>34879847
>he thinks friendly fire doesn't happen
top lel mate
>>
DESU with you guys, I'd rather he not be impeached. As it is, I think the guy's damage can be mitigated by having his administration sit in the corner because he's in charge. But if he gets impeached, we got fucking Pence in charge, and that dude is the one who should scare the shit out of all of you.
>>
>>34879847
>Obama literally carpet bombed Syrian troops!!

What actually happened
>Some airstrikes accidentally hit a very small number of Syrian troops and the US apologised

What a scandal!
>>
>>34879765
t. Michael Moore
>>
>>34879894
Okay so answer me honestly. Trump authorizes a military strike that takes out hundreds of our allies forces and allows ISIS to advance. Do you expect the media to print one to two articles about it and just accept it as something that happens? If you can't recognize that certain people run the media and push an agenda out to the public than I give up trying to help you see the light.
>>
>>34879912
Calm yourself. As long as the shitshow continues, the Dems should get the presidency and at least one house of Congress back in 2020 (there aren't that many Rep. seats up for reelection in 2018).
>>
>>34879894
You're fucking retarded. When Trump called Hillary and Obama the founders of ISIS, he wasn't doing that jokingly. He was referencing Timber Sycamore, a covert CIA operation to distribute guns and money to Syrian rebels, as well as provide them with training. The guns and money were to be distributed by Jordan, however, most of the guns entered the black market and were purchased by ISIS. No matter how you slice it, policy actions taken by the Obama administration directly caused the arms black market in the Middle East to explode, which allowed ISIS to properly arm themselves.

Couple this with the DIA memo obtained via FOIA requests which makes it clear that the West and their allies in the Middle East support the rebels in Syria, who are led by a militant branch of Islamists attempting to establish a Salafist principality in Syria and Iraq. This memo, which predates the start of Timber Sycamore, made it clear the administration knew that the rebels were mainly what we now call the Islamic State, so there's no ability to deny the administration was out of the loop in terms of who they were supporting.

In all likelihood, the reasons the guns went to Jordan prior to the Syrian rebels was to create plausible deniability, much like Iran-Contra, so the administration could claim they didn't know they were directly supporting ISIS, But based on the history of foreign policy actions taken by Western countries, this would appear to be bullshit.

You would know all this if you weren't a low-info faggot. In all reality, people out of the loop shouldn't be allowed to vote for the Commander in Chief.
>>
>Watching people fight as their spooks crumble around them
>>
File: redpillheight.png (60KB, 677x226px) Image search: [Google]
redpillheight.png
60KB, 677x226px
>>34877966
Let's not forget the real reason he won
>>
File: 5a7ZD3z.png.jpg (122KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
5a7ZD3z.png.jpg
122KB, 1500x1000px
>>34877966
I don't care about any of that, but I thought it was hilarious how he has a habit of doing the power-grip thing when he shakes people's hands, but then Canada Jr. up there absolutely beat him at his own game

>>34878018
>the animeposter is a trumpfag

color me surprised

>>34878150
>I genuinely don't give half a fuck

That's why you're mad and writing blogs about how much you don't care
>>
>>34879912

>implying Mike "AC/DC for LGBT" Pence wouldn't be superior

>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>34880068

Not the guy you're responding to but you seem well informed. Do you actually support Trump? Are you proud of America?
>>
>>34880216
>Do you actually support Trump?
I thought he was a better choice than Hillary but he's not who I supported in the primaries.

>Are you proud of America?
Yes, but I would prefer a different foreign policy in the Middle East as the agreement Nixon signed with Saudi Arabia and OPEC have been fucking us consistently
>>
I like how there's so much evidence against him that all the cuckposters ran out of mental gymnastics moves to defend him. Now they're all back to their alt-right safe spaces trying to find "our guy" who's further right than Trump.
>>
File: naked hotty.jpg (93KB, 450x597px) Image search: [Google]
naked hotty.jpg
93KB, 450x597px
>>34880361
Agreed. It was easy to defend Trump when he had no track record and just words. Anyone could point to Hillary's political scandals and show how Trump had zero political scandals (by virtue of not being in politics).

But now he's three weeks in and things are shittier then ever. It's like he's purposely trying to set a record or something. It's out of control.
>>
>>34879938

>0.05 cents has been deposited to your account. Thanks for challenging the narrative with Shareblue!
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.