[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welp, I think the jig is up.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: BEYOND HELL.gif (92KB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
BEYOND HELL.gif
92KB, 190x190px
I just got a letter from SSI today saying that I went over 2k in liquid assets (my savings account that automatically cyles 50$ or something to keep my accounts open combined with my checking account which is the money I actually use and keep track of went over 2k) and am no longer eligible for neetbux.
I'm not capable of work or rehabilitation and now I have no source of income, so I guess I'll have to go back to living with my over intrusive/protective parents until they get tired of me or give up on keeping me alive.
Living innawoods will just get you dragged back into society and arrested for collecting rainwater or living on private property or whatever other bullshit excuse to lock you up they can use and living with my parents is not something I want to ever repeat again, is there any sort of alternative to this?
>>
get a job and stop leeching. its really not that hard
>>
>>34877889
I can't even play video games effectively all day, I couldn't hold a job to save my life you stupid fuck.
I know it may seem far fetched to someone who works every day and just lives that way as if it's normal, but not everyone is fit to do that.

If you think I should die for taking your valuable less than one cent to live then so be it, I'd love to, but know that there are leeches who make hundreds or thousands of times what I get from welfare for doing nothing of benefit to society and don't receive nearly the same level of hatred as neets for it.
>>
>>34877639
How do you game the welfare system?

A friend is curious.
>>
A bullet to the base of the brain tends to do the trick.
>>
u could try getting a getting a job doing transcriptions from home
look into it, might be worth it
>>
File: varg.jpg (5KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
varg.jpg
5KB, 262x193px
>>34877889
And contribute to the dispossession of my people's culture and genepool? No thanks, ill leech as much as possible until this modern hydra falls under the weight of its own benevolence.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.