[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one reason why I shouldn't an hero

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: 1487034406928.jpg (100KB, 624x752px) Image search: [Google]
1487034406928.jpg
100KB, 624x752px
Give me one reason why I shouldn't an hero
>>
you're gonna miss out on cool videogames and stuff

twin peaks season 3 isn't even out yet
>>
>>34877611
Never seen twin peaks and I thought VR was a meme
>>
>>34877604
It will probably be painful, but I'm assuming that isn't much of a concern for you so, probably the uncertainty of what comes next.
>>
non-existence seems boring
>>
The last DLC of Dark Souls 3 is coming out on 28th march. After that you can an hero
>>
>>34877604
morrowind remake doesn't exist yet
>>
>>34877871
>implying a Morrowind remake would be good considering how shit is Bethesda now
>shittier than before
>shittier than ever
>>
>>34877914
They fucking destroyed fallout 4 to make it appeal to normies more. I fucking hate bethesda and I hope they go under, and that every single employee endures some kind of tragedy
>>
>>34877604
Im 5'3 feet
And have a 5'9 inch cock
I know you are better than me i know it
>>
>>34877946
Skyrim was their last good game, and even then it was made more casual. I love Skyrim as a walking simulator, with mods, fuckton of mods.
I was hyped for Fallout 4, I had hopes, then I played it and realized how shitty it is. It's not Fallout, it's Skyrim with guns. Literally. They used the same fucking assets. Even when modded out of the ass this game stays horrific crap, unlike Skyrim.

But,

>Oblivion master race
>>
>>34877678
I can't deal with hell
But it feels like hell here
Wait and die or speed it up?
>>
Only thing that stops me from an heroing is Vidya, give it a shot
>>
>>34878006
We're both unlaid
One is not better than the other
We're both men hoping to thrive among billions and we are failing
>>
>>34878064
Dude im a fucking manlet ok tell me anyone who is fucking 163 cm who is awesome in saving all my fucking money to do the damn surgery when im 30 im 21 and i graduate college in 2 years
I need 75k to operate this shit out of me
>>
>>34877700
this is one of the more compelling reasons
>>
>>34877604
there are a lot of good movies being made every day, like Arrival.
>>
>>34878259
How many inches is it going to boost? Use measurements that matter, not cm's
>>
>>34877914

morrowind overhaul is good enough
>>
>>34878022
playing 4 you could definitely see that it was purposely dumbed down a little to probably cash in on the hype. Outside of that though I didn't think it was too terrible.

New Vegas is without a doubt still the best though.
>>
>>34877604
Think of the children. Don't let them be forgotten.
>>
>>34877946

what did they do to fallout 4?

i'm still currently playing fallout 3, (i like to wait until a game matures, so i can play it with all the dlc)
>>
File: gattsu.png (1MB, 1062x798px) Image search: [Google]
gattsu.png
1MB, 1062x798px
>>34878334
2- 4 inches my nigger
Its worth it at least i will be a a little bit taller
>>
honestly though, i was wasn't such a lazy cunt

and could learn to makes video games, i would make a rpg game based on DnD, but I wouldn't state that or make it obvious, then all I would have to do is get rid of the retarded things in dnd that made the game STUPID and bam a winning game

oh and it will have multiplayer, so sick of rpgs coming out with no option to play with a friend :(
(i don't have any friends left but that's beside the point)

armor class in dnd was nigtarded, lots of overpowered as fuck spells nigtarded, and basically most of the classes they added after cleric, fighter, rogue, wizard were just fucking gay overpowered shit, let me try to think of the good classes they added later:

bard
barbarian
ummmm that's it i think

sorceror was basically better than a wizard
favoured soul better than a cleric (apart from killing undead, such a minor negative)
monk = faggot class srsly, so gay
warlock final nail in the coffin

there's loads more but i cbfagged now, going to bed too tired
>>
>>34878467
I honestly truly hope it works out for you
I worked with a guy that was 5'3 (I'm 6'3) and he pulled literally 20 times the amount of women I have

You can do it
I believe in you
>>
>>34878495
I, surprisingly, know what you mean
Goodnight
>>
File: Bakana.png (152KB, 269x270px) Image search: [Google]
Bakana.png
152KB, 269x270px
>>34878538
20x0 is still 0 anon
>>
>>34878632
Yes but for him it was 20 and hopefully it will be 20 as well for our friend here
>>
File: hmmmm.jpg (39KB, 424x332px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.jpg
39KB, 424x332px
>>34878538
I dont know man i sincerely think its not that bad but fuck then in think in the people without legs and shit i dont know why i make a big deal out of this maybe i make excuses and height is one of them i dont know im rambling
>>
>>34878683
Look, just get a tiny bit fit which should be easy for your height, then go out and try over and over to put your cock in a roastie. You will fail, but just keep trying. You'll eventually get so good at it that you will be in a sea of pussy
>>
File: hehe.png (399KB, 1182x555px) Image search: [Google]
hehe.png
399KB, 1182x555px
>>34878808
I think you forgot about my 5'9 cock remember buddy im also a skelly and cant get bulkier man buddy at least i can talk to you right robro
>>
>>34878867
My cock is smaller than yours and I'm not a virgin, and not by prostitutes either

It's not "be yourself", it's work on yourself til your cool with yourself then go after women because that's when be yourself actually fucking works

Your cock is fine
>>
File: happy.png (364KB, 878x377px) Image search: [Google]
happy.png
364KB, 878x377px
>>34878908
Man thanks i have not talked about this to anyone at least somebody is giving me motivation i truly needed this i will try for your sake anon
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.