[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me from having feelings of attachment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 222o98093.jpg (5KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
222o98093.jpg
5KB, 200x193px
Redpill me from having feelings of attachment
>>
>>34877416
Hard mode: No "it's all chemical" shit, even acknowledging that doesn't help
>>
>>34877416
high risk high reward amfay
>>
Human is just another animal, if you treat them good they are more likely to be good at you if you are bad with them they will probably dislike you, this "attachment" has an economic sense for humans, most of the times there's an instrumental relation between you and other people, animals or systems, we see people as means to achieve our goals, the rest of the times we see people as our goal since we believe we may find pleasure (or less pain) in some relationships.
>>
It's a waste of time and resources because you will either get tired of them or they will leave you.
>>
>>34877462
i been 5 years alone in my home i a a friendless neet.
Got 1 online friend 6 months ago and kept talking to her
we barely send words to each other we just send memes and stupid stuff.
i started to attach to her,then i thought that we weren't even friends it was just that i haven't talked to another human being in so long and i just needed someone to talk to
i stopped talked to her a month ago because i like being alone and miserable
lost my only friend but atleast im not attached to anyone
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.