[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today in class, some loser was giving us a spiel about how we

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Dinner for One.png (366KB, 750x547px) Image search: [Google]
Dinner for One.png
366KB, 750x547px
Today in class, some loser was giving us a spiel about how we should pursue our Master's degree (its pretty much required for us in my field so kind of a waste of time) and one of the reasons he cited as why to do it was that it will be easier to do it now then down the road when you have home and family responsibilities to take care of as well

Importance of this is just how weird that normies actually see these things as inevitable when I know that I will die alone

What are some other things that normies take as set in stone that we can never understand?
>>
Normies seem to think that getting 100k/debt is normal and should be expected
>>
>>34877044
>Importance of this is just how weird that normies actually see these things as inevitable when I know that I will die alone
But he didn't say that those things where inevitable, I mean, most normies pursue having a family and that involves more responsibilities, hence it would be har to pursue a master degree while haing to take care of more shit. Nobody is foretelling your life, anon.

Although i feel the same way when they tell me that "this is the best time of my life". What does that shit means? that the rest of my life is going to get worse? Of course youth is everything for normies because YOLO and shit.
>>
>>34877044
>its pretty much required for us in my field so kind of a waste of time

what's your field?
>>
>>34878002
I go to Liberal Arts School. It was a Gender Studies class.
>>
>>34878020
That's not me

>>34878002
Accounting. In most States in the US you need a 150 credits to sit for the CPA exam and there's also a manufactured demand for Master's degrees so its the best way to kill two birds with one stone
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.