[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the loneliness is killing me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170126_195638.jpg (292KB, 812x856px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170126_195638.jpg
292KB, 812x856px
the loneliness is killing me
>>
>>34876974
Are those the ruins of Belomene's grave?
>>
loneliness kills the willing
>>
>>34876974
hows it going my dude
>>
>>34876974
That would be cool if your picture was a void. However, it is a really a huge gas cloud.
>>
>>34877402
No it's not. It's the aftermath of the great battle.
>>
File: Pale_Blue_Dot.png (526KB, 453x614px) Image search: [Google]
Pale_Blue_Dot.png
526KB, 453x614px
>you will never float through space for all eternity witnessing the wonders of the universe and beyond
simply put, i wish i was fucking dead
>>
>>34877523
>you will never relax on a planet in extra-galactic space
>>
File: Childhood's_End.jpg (155KB, 670x409px) Image search: [Google]
Childhood's_End.jpg
155KB, 670x409px
>>34877560
stop, you don't understand how depressed i get about these things
>>
>>34877523

What if after you died you could view the universe from a spectator point of view? Capable of manipulating your perception of time, traveling at an infinite speed, and invulnerable to radiation/heat/insane gravity/etc.

>observe planets with exotic biological life and observe various sentient species
>get up close to blackholes, massive stars, super novas, collisions
>observe space battles between advanced species
>lay down on a planet with several moons and gaze at the stars
>explore the edge of the observable universe and outwards
>travel to the very edge of our universe and see what lies beyond it

I seriously hope this happens when we die.
>>
>>34877638

Your dreams of mankind in a greater framework of the universe are hollow, the galaxy is so much larger than the species we have no hope to make our mark let alone endure.
>>
>>34877841
It sounds fun for the first 10 years or so, but then the madness kicks in
>>
>>34876974
just deleted my okcupid, even bought 6 months of their "premium" or whatever.

lets commiserate! 5+ years single, how about you?
>>
File: 3Homer.jpg (24KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
3Homer.jpg
24KB, 500x375px
>tfw the Eye of Terror is real
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.