[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White women would rather have a illegalimmigrant over a white man

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2017-02-14-17-55-42~2.jpg (313KB, 1440x1861px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-14-17-55-42~2.jpg
313KB, 1440x1861px
How does that make you feel? As a Mexican American robot it makes me feel pretty good. Payback for years of systematic racism.
>>
I unironically support immigration.

The white race is obsolete.
>>
>>34876354
as an immigrant myself it I think it shouldnt be immigrants vs whites. We take white girls and they can have immigrant girls. everyone's happy that way except for /pol/tard robots. I see some of them irl and just cringe
>>
Didn't this also happen with a princess and Khan? Women are just children, really.
>>
>>34876354
>Tweeting love notes to immigrants
This is so condensing it's unreal
>>
you can post that repeat felon who is now a model, or maybe the fan club for richard ramirez

we already had enough proof that women love criminals
>>
>>34876354
>mmuh raycisms
>>>/pol/
>>
>>34876354
b-but there's no such thing as a good-looking liberal woman! all the hot girls wear MAGA hats?!
>>
>>34876354
>tfw too depressed to be /pol/

I mean I feel like I should care but I really just don't. It's not like whiteys really treated me well or like white girls were lining up for my dick before. And at least Muslim girls come from extremely patriarchical environment so they might actually be fucked in the head enough to be with me
>>
>>34876354
they just want to get raped, have fun and destroy society. Do not let women have control
>>
>>34876377
I don't think you know where the immigrants are coming from
>>
>>34877544
>And at least Muslim girls come from extremely patriarchical environment so they might actually be fucked in the head enough to be with me

Most of these immigrants are single males.
>>
>>34876354
Didn't White women vote for Trump?

Also what racism have Mexicans in America ever received?
>>
>>34877576
>Also what racism have Mexicans in America ever received?
How about an active campaign short of all-out genocide?
>>
>>34877576
white women were split almost 50/50 with Trump voters slightly edging out Hillary voters.
>>
>>34877599
What the fuck are you talking about? Throwing out illegal aliens isn't genocide you dumb fuck.
>>
>>34877618
It's basically the next step. You people are one step away from straight up killing them.
>>
>>34876354
I'm Mexican and I still have no white gf, am I too white?
>>
>>34877629
Go to a white women, the whiter the better (blue eyes, blonde hair) and ask to sleep with her. When she says no start calling her a racist and pretend freaking out.

Note: works best in extremely liberal neighborhoods.
>>
>>34877627
Quite a few steps between kicking out people who came here illegally to genocide
>>
>>34877653
They didn't come here illegally, they overstayed their visas. According to the US constitution, that's a civil matter not a criminal one.

Yet here you are, clamoring for their deaths basically.
>>
>>34877650
You don't understand I'm look white and talk white, everybody assumes I'm American. I live in California and not even the most desperate whores want me.
>>
>>34877681
>Yet here you are, clamoring for their deaths basically.
So being sent to Mexico is a death sentence? Does that mean mortality rate in Mexico is 100% or near it?

Are you aware that Mexico is one of the richest countries in the world, globally speaking? If being sent to Mexico is a death sentence than what about all the billions in India, China, Africa, South America, Eastern Europe that aren't coming by the millions to the US illegally?
>>
>>34877681
>They didn't come here illegally

Yeah they did

>they overstayed their visas

Some did, even then they have to go back
>>
>>34877714
You just want to shoot some beaners and you know it.
>>
>>34877779
What's wrong with that? Beaners shoot Beaners all the time.
>>
>>34876377
You want a national IQ of 83 or less?
Do you really think that would improve the world?
>>
File: CkTrLQMXAAEiSl6.jpg (56KB, 600x467px) Image search: [Google]
CkTrLQMXAAEiSl6.jpg
56KB, 600x467px
>>34876354
>Systematic racism
Damn those Americans for exporting ILLEGAL immigrants, how dare they follow and enforce their laws those racist bigot gringos!
Go back to Mexico, start a revolution, hunt down cartels and revive your country, or would you rather fence hop to America and bitch about how they want to send someone who came there unlawfully back?
>Payback
Don't provoke the gringo on payback they just might take count on what shit your countrymen have done to their cities near the border
Every person who support illegal immigrants should be made to live next door to them for 3 months near the border and see what wonderful places those neighborhoods become
>>34876377
Said Jamal as he proudly chanted black lives matter while blocking traffic and jumping around like an ape
>>
>>34876354

You're a cuck if you support open immigration. Immigration HARMS you and BENEFITS the immigrant. You are adding more and more people that YOU have to compete with for resources and goods and jobs. Immigration only benefits the rich.

I'm conservative but this is one issue that the hardcore lefty and I can agree on, we must protect and value our own people before others. Limit immigration and make our own people able to attain jobs. The modern left wants to increase wages and benefits while allowing for illegal immigration to take jobs.
>>
>>34876354
>Payback for years of systematic racism
I guess I'll just go to Rome and go kill some Italians for some revenge over my ancestor's oppression.
>>
>>34876354
>IMMIGRANTS MAKE AMERICA GREAT
t. immigrant
>>
People get paid a salary to write that drivel?
>>
>>34878675
>IMMIGRANT MAKE AMERICA GREAT

t. sheltered white middle class woman

They want more brown dick.
>>
>>34876354
Another Mexican American 'bot here. I don't think this benefits us at all. Because we're fucking robots.

Pedro/Chad wins again though.
>>
>>34876354
Nah

Normies just want to make it seem like they care about people.

They'll go back to avoiding immigrants out in public soon enough.
>>
File: b2wxEUr.png (535KB, 1200x674px) Image search: [Google]
b2wxEUr.png
535KB, 1200x674px
I currently have an illegal alien in my house (my gay uncle's boyfriend). My uncle is a legal Mexican immigrant. Not going to report him because he is cool.

If white people win, then hooray we have cool stuff. If brown people win, my people, hooray we have a tianguis and agricultural economy. Both are cool in my book, senpai.

But who am I kidding, whites have made so many enemies with other super powers that we are now collateral damage in their attempt to create a society that maintains their digital and nuclear infrastructure (we 2 dum 4 dat). They're also importing other brown people I have no connection with like Indians, South Asians, Muslims, other Latin Americans with different mentalities, ... and they use black people as their pets e.x. https://youtu.be/-XidtaAetyQ

Hopefully after this planet is raped to death a solar flare takes them out when they fuck off into space :'D
>>
>>34878892
This.

Normies don't care about Mexibots. They just pretend to for hipster cred.
>>
File: 1458618594512.png (178KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1458618594512.png
178KB, 500x500px
>>34876354
I was an immigrant.

Where the FUCK are my tweets?

WHY AREN'T I GETTING THAT LEFTIST PUSSY
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.