[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell us about HER, robots.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 18

File: 1486597145635.webm (450KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486597145635.webm
450KB, 1280x720px
Tell us about HER, robots.
>>
>>34875734
She's an ugly taiwanese ching chong that I've wifed. Bitch is hideous as fuck like all the chinese trash you meet. Lol
>>
She's Lithuanian. She's from Seattle. She's taller than me.
>>
She's what some would call "your typical white girl" but I would call perfect
>>
>>34875734
She's a qt, objectively 9/10, we've been fucking since two weeks ago
>>
she's a lesbian. oh well.
>>
>>34875734

There isn't one. What I used to think of as 'her' was actually just stupid ideas getting the better of me.

I regret ever wasting my time on it.
>>
I don't even know her name, I thought she was a cultured artist because I see her drawing in lecture and she looks a bit french, but the other day she wrote a Johnny Depp quote on her notebook so I'm beginning to think she's an idiot
>>
File: ea.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ea.webm
2MB, 640x640px
>>34875734
mkay
>girl acts nicely toward you
>instantly fall in love with her
>start fantasizing about a future together
>project all the traits you desire in a perfect partner on to her
>build up your fantasy to an unrealistic standard
>self insecurities begin seeping in
>realize you don't deserve such a perfect girl
>realize she can do much better and there's no way she would be interested in someone like you
>start searching for signs of her not being interested
>inevitably find them and exaggerate them in your mind
>immediately heart broken
>start acting cold toward her
>push her away and cut off all contact
>>
she was a manipulative bitch and i went along with it because i was lonely and she was pretty and paid attention to me

i'd rather cut off my dick than get in that situation again
>>
File: 1486341953954.gif (34KB, 972x1098px) Image search: [Google]
1486341953954.gif
34KB, 972x1098px
She's probably forgotten I exist.
I can't stop thinking about her.
>>
She's very cute, but that's all I really know about her. I've projected all the traits I would want in an ideal partner onto her and built her up to the point where someone like me would have no chance. Even though it's much more likely she's just a normal female with imperfections and insecurities, I just can't stop these thoughts.
>>
Receptionist at work. I just can't get the confidence to ask her out. Don't think I'll ever do it. I had some chocolates I got for v day to give to her but I ended up just throwing them away when I got to work this morning. Pretty sure I'm gonna Ann hero soon bros
>>
>>34876081
bro, buy chocolates tonight and tomorrow morning give them to her. say that your date lastnight didn't show or something stupid so you want to give the chocolates away
>>
>>34875813

Don't even waste your time then girls hate short guys the tall Chad will always win head to head. I'm 5'5 and it's like girls don't even know I exist
>>
>>34876081
damn I know you probably thought this through and everything but I'll just be the one to say; why not ask her out before killing yourself... if I was that resolute in death I would probably ask someone out in a manic last ditch effort

good luck
>>
She's married to a male.

I'm a homosexual female.
>>
>>34876119
You're probably ugly and care about your height too much.

And I'm quite a bit taller than your measly 5'5". I've had girls 6'1" interested in me before.
>>
she is a manager at a bar I go to sometimes.
>>
How do you know if you're ugly? I mean girls call me cute sometimes but I feel like it's more of a personality thing, and the only people who I know have had crushes on me have been fat women
>>
She used to think I was a really cool guy. So she became my gf. She dumped me when she realized I was just another loser. I'm still not over it.
>>
>>34876144

Trust me if you were 5'5 she wouldn't have hit on you .
>>
She's smart, interested in the same career field that I am, and has a bubbly, appealing personality. Also, she's probably the only girl I know that would/does accept my political stances, even though she doesn't agree with them per se. She has a boyfriend that she seems very happy with though. Robots just can't catch a break.
>>
she stopped replying and I don't know why...

it hurts ;-;
>>
>>34875734
>Lived in vegas.
>online qt.314 from Australia friend.
>Huge boobs, pretty face. reddish brown hair. nice ass, bit of chub but, not a deal breaker at all.
>Get feels.
>Feels mildly returned but, she has a bf.
>Got promoted at job.
>Took up gambling as a side job and was good at it.
>They broke up because he was abusive.
>Win a small fortune one night.
>Buy her jewelry.
>A hand crafted Chinese embroided bracelet.
>Earrings with with rubies in them. Sterling silver on the outside.
>Plane tickets on sale.
>YESSSSSSSS.
>Won more money.
>Afford a nice trip to see her and deliver the gifts to her in person.
>Some sex.
>She had the embrace of a goddess.
>Of course she went back to her abusive ex who is shorter then me.
>I didn't have any words to say good bye so I pretty much ghosted her.

Goddamn fuck I could have gotten like 3 hookers in the legal brothels north of nevada.
>>
>>34876177

Compare yourself to guys you see with attractive women out in public. Caution tho it can get demoralizing
>>
>>34875734
She's my best friend. She's one of the most free and interesting girls I've ever met. She has strong opinions and says what she wants and doesn't take shit and she punches harder than any guy I've been hit by. She's sweet as can be and I love her very much. We slept together the other night and her kind of boyfriend came over in the morning and we haven't had a chance to talk about it and fuck I can still taste her on my lips.
>>
File: 1 rooting tooting motherfucker.png (185KB, 500x274px) Image search: [Google]
1 rooting tooting motherfucker.png
185KB, 500x274px
>>34875734
She is a qt I met on /r9k/ who accepts me despite the fact that I'm a loser with weird hobbies and extremist political views. She also wants to meet in person.
>>
>>34876204
Don't project your shit onto me.
>>
>>34875734
she stopped replying
i miss her paragraph long responses ;_;
>>
She led me on and played games with me. She would let me finger her and eat her out but she never let me fuck her. Now she's banging some other dude so I stopped talking to her.
>>
She's tall for a girl(not taller than me though). She's cute and pure. She has an amazing ass. She's nice. Something tells me I don't know all there is to know about her, though. She's in a relationship, but I expect it to end soon. Mainly, I want to fuck her, but she's a nice girl as well.
>>
>>34875734
I wish I had a "her " it would make my life interesting but is not very convinient for me. Enjoy that you have a girl you love at least even if she doesn't know you exist
>>
She's getting ready to have her second kid with Chad. I'm still a virgin
>>
>>34877062
Is it your mother?
>>
>>34876665
I wish I was you right now. I miss that state.
>>
>>34875734
She is probably going to a park with me on thursday to walk around some gardens.

The best part is I only pretty much found out she already has a bf who is 26 (shes 18) who collects pokemon and plays Wow.
>>
>>34875734
perfect smart rich chinese girl that left me 7 years ago we were gonna start a family now i got nothing but a military contract and alchoholism
>>
File: eDUBaFH.png (243KB, 1334x606px) Image search: [Google]
eDUBaFH.png
243KB, 1334x606px
>>34875734
Don't really have a "her" rn, I started out strong today not being depressed, but then I thought too much.
>Thought about my valentine last year and how bad I got hurt
>Thought about the girl who left me to study abroad in Italy, shes got a gf there
>Thought about the bar slut who seems most into me rn but there are so many downsides i.e trampstamp
>Thought about this girl in stat class, I make her laugh alot but I always have to initiate.
>>
File: wojack anger.png (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
wojack anger.png
9KB, 205x246px
>>34876263
IT'S NOT FAIR ANON

WHY DO THEY MAKE US SUFFER THIS WAY
>>
Asked her to go out on saturday, she said she'll like too but she doesn't know if she's gonna be free so she said she'll have to check first
>>
She said she wanted to spend the rest of her life with me.

I'm now alone and have spent the last six months desperately trying to get her to reply to my messages.
>>
There isn't one. 19 and I haven't even made eye contact with one since I was a youth.
>>
>>34875734
The girl I like is even more socially inept than me and hasn't gotten back to my email I sent on Thursday. Ironically those emails were about her apologizing about taking so long to respond and mine literally said "I'm glad you're trying to get better."

I planned to invite that girl to do something today and she goes back to her old days. I'm disappointed.
>>
>>34876265
what was her name? seems kinda relatable or at least what part of aus was she
>>
File: 1478406237970.jpg (35KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
1478406237970.jpg
35KB, 600x484px
>>34877460
>Thursday
Wednesday actually, man I'm kinda bitter
>>
File: chow.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
chow.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSD30PDvLYM&t=589s

this is for my robot bros who go on night walks to forget about her
>>
>>34877530
so moar beats i know im not the only one who goes on rainy walks or night walks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XWmBeVRWoc
>>
>>34875976
This, but only the first three.
Now we're married and about to have our first child.
>>
File: 1485970260200.jpg (35KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485970260200.jpg
35KB, 300x360px
She's a coworker of mine. She's blonde, has bluish-green eyes. She's kind of thicc and is really pretty and cute. She works pretty hard even though she hates the job, and can get pretty melodramatic and emotional sometimes. I can't stop thinking about her and when she smiles at me my heart skips a few beats. She has a boyfriend who's superior to me in almost every way and it's tearing me apart.
>>
>strong 9/10
>gaining 30 lbs every year
>>
>go on a trip with a uni group of students so we can get to know each other better, a lot of us being freshmen
>first night, after the initiation in the "student group", meet the best thing thats ever happened to me, blonde, long braided hair, blue eyes, we hit it off already
>she likes games, every game i like, she loves even more, we spend that night discussing about our lives, everything we felt throughout our lives, sad and happy things
>at the end i think ive got it all in the bag, when we go home i ask her if we can meet the next day
>"sure, we will see"
>not trying to be too clingy, i leave her some space so i dont text her when we get home, she always starts every convo, but no talk about a meet
>find out a few days later that she might actually have a bf
>deppresion.kms
>1 week later the rumors were true and she made it public on fb

What did i do wrong?
>>
>>34875976
Is it not sad that we fall in love with a girl who is nice to us because it's a rare occurrence?
>>
File: feels.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
>>34877868
fell in love with a girl who was mean as fuck to me for no reason worked out since she was doing it to get my attention but didnt want to seem she liked me infront of other people
>tfw we broke up and i still miss her she really cared alot when no one was around
>>
>>34875734
90% of the girls I know are stuck up, and would rather go off and pursue careers instead of having children.
The other 10% are pretty chill, but just haven't found one that suits me yet. I'm still in my first year of college, so I've got time.
>>
she doesn't exist because I don't hold onto the thought of some cunt I never had a chance with
>>
>had a crush on her in middle school
>out of nowhere she adds and messages me on facebook
>she says she likes my taste in music
>mentions we never talk in school
>I go to a different high school than her and get a gf
>become a robot and delete all social media
>have no idea what she is up to today
>still think about what could have been
>>
>be outside with her alone for the second time that night, boyfriend smoking inside
>so, anon, I didn't want to get too personal but...
>yes?
>do you like boys of girls?
>w-well, sort of n-n-either, hehe
>ah, I see
>go inside
>I don't talk to anyone afterwards and keep meaning to die
>>
File: pffff.png (579KB, 566x574px) Image search: [Google]
pffff.png
579KB, 566x574px
>Having a HER
>not just going around and fucking every vagoo you possibly can
>emotional investment in women
>>
>>34875734
qt, bit on chubby side but objective 8.5/10 and i fucking love her to death
i might end the >tfw no gf feel
>>
>>34876323
>she punches harder than any guy I've been hit by.

How many guys have you been hit by? Does she treat you as her punching bag often?

>We slept together the other night

What did he mean by this?
>>
I haven't seen her in 7 years. Last I saw her was when I was in middle school. She was literally so hot that she never had a boyfriend in middle school because she was too good for the guys, or maybe modest.
>>
>>34875734
>messy brown hair, short but not at the same time
>nice blue eyes
>short, not particularly big tits
>really into "nerds" which she defines as "anyone who like knows a lot of stuff or a lot about something y'know, like computer programmers, writers, people who are really into video games, stuff like that."
>likes to talk about shit
>fun to go to the movies with
>has a good singing voice but can't project worth shit
>may or may not like me I cannot tell worth a damn
>>
File: GJ_aKGZN.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
GJ_aKGZN.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>34875734

What does she say?

I can't read lips
>>
come back from T O R O N T O

O

R

O

T

O
>>
>>34878800
"I love you"

oreganomigami
>>
File: feels-bad-man-2.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
feels-bad-man-2.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>a year younger than me
>average height
>eyes as blue as the aegean sea
>long curly, blonde hair
>glasses
>large breasts
>introverted
>literally doesn't know i exist
>love her so much it hurts

she's perfect in every way, i know everything about her, she doesn't even know me.
i know it will never be but it's okay, she deserves much better than what i can offer her.
>>
File: 9.png (171KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
9.png
171KB, 1280x1280px
>>34878945

heh heh... i love u too anon
>>
>>34878962
Wish you the best, my dear tricky anon.
>>
>>34877307
Do you think she's checks anything for Chad except if her pubes are shaved and ready?
>>
>She's a cutie 3.14
>shes 4'11
>she loves me a lot and she begs me to hold her hand and love her
>shes amazing

pic related
>>
>>34876177
Don't listen to that other guy, your personality literally makes you more physically attractive to certain people.

If they call you cute, it's because they think you look cute, it shouldn't, and doesn't matter whether it's because of your personality.

Now with that in mind, hone your damn self confidence because that's all you need.
>>
Alright, let's go down the list again.

>About 5'6"
>Just about up to my neck
>Pale
>Big, beautiful, dark brown eyes
>shoulder-length jet black wavy hair, pretty much always down
>A smile that's probably brighter than my future
>always well dressed, didn't even realize she was a student when I first saw her
>one of the most outgoing and generous people Ive ever known
>one of my only real friends

And there we go. I know I'll probably never be able to do anything because I can't string a sentence together without losing it.
>>
>>34879124
>4'11"
Don't reproduce with her.
>>
>>34879749
why not? I'm 6'3 and can throw her around any style I want.

>short girls are the best
>>
>>34880071
Your kids will be manlets.
>>
File: 1487119768980.jpg (141KB, 800x916px) Image search: [Google]
1487119768980.jpg
141KB, 800x916px
>>34875734
There is no her.

I don't even have the hops do fall in love anymore
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.