[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/britfeel/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 516
Thread images: 56

File: britfeel 2017 Feb4 valentines.jpg (2MB, 3877x2823px) Image search: [Google]
britfeel 2017 Feb4 valentines.jpg
2MB, 3877x2823px
Valentines Day Night 2017 Edition
>>
first for getting drunk
>>
>can't afford a haircut

Shit lads, don't think I can be NEET much longer
>>
who wants to talk about dragonball z ?

yo, who is your favorite dbz character, what do you think of dragonball supper?
>>
>too autistic to care it's valentines day with no gf
it's both a blessing and a curse
>>
>>34874420
just give yourself a skinhead
>>
>>34874425

Krillin.

I think you can learn a lot about a person based on who they liked best from DBZ. I had the misfortune of my first episode being seeing Krillin use destructo disc, it set me down a path I will never recover.
>>
I need you to keep this thread alive until 10:30am, that is when I will return.
>>
File: 2017-02-14 23.15.11.jpg (254KB, 636x800px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-14 23.15.11.jpg
254KB, 636x800px
Just had my date lads.

Look at my card. Kek.
>>
>>34874487
>I think you can learn a lot about a person based on who they liked best from DBZ.

maybe, krillin is a cool guy though. he may not be the greatest fighter or alpha like vegeta but he is a family man, and he did manage to marry 18. krillin is that dude everyone loves.

my favorite character is vegeta. it explains my pride.
>>
>>34874420
Can't you live with long hair? Mine's down to my fucking back at this point.

I don't leave the house though, not sure how far gone you are.
>>
File: 84010437.jpg (16KB, 330x357px) Image search: [Google]
84010437.jpg
16KB, 330x357px
>walk outside uni accommodation for a fag
>some lads with spliffs ask me a for my lighter
>get free weed and a dealer's number

today went well desu
>>
im drunk lads

31 year old drunk technical virgin
>>
>>34874425
>calling the series DBZ
fuck off, Dragon Ball is fucking amazing, Z is just trash.
>>
>>34874568
>technical virgin
alright let's hear the story then
>>
>>34874588
as in paid for only....
>>
>>34874585
calm down, lad. i prefer z because i grew up with it.
>>
who /sertraline/ here? I actually feel relaxed and ready to go to sleep for once.
>>
My Valentines wank was a bit shit lads, is it time to get a gf?
>>
want 2 pound a ladies pus pus lads
>>
>>34874566
>smoked like a jamaican in uni
>scored a bit here and there from guys I worked with at the little hipster cinema I was at for about six months
>completely dry and no idea how to find a source after moving out of the area and on to a job where I'm alone 90% of the time
I miss it so much.
>>
>>34874425
Haven't watched DBZ since a kid but definitely Future Trunks. I might watch Dragon Ball Kai since I've been meaning to rewatch DBZ
>>
>>34874684
Don't you know how to use the darknet mate?
>>
>>34874684
Dark Web lad
>>
>>34874684
ONIONS FAMALAM
>>
>>34874710
yeah, kai is great. it cuts out all the filler so its a lot better paced than z. dbz is often a bit of a difficult watch for people who havent seen it since they where kids, which is understandable because some fights really do drag on.
>>
>>34874566
*buns zoot*
>>
>>34874527
Krillin. Also strongest pure human in universe.
Pretty cool imo.
>>
I'm genuinely curious, which tea you drink?

(actual question from mainland europe)
>>
>>34874901
>(actual question from mainland europe)
out you go
>>
>>34874792
I genuinely don't, besides a couple of brief flirtations with Tor, and I'm too much of a pussy to feel secure about doing it.
>>
>>34874930
What town are you based in?
>>
>>34874901
Earl Grey mostly.
>>
>>34874955
Gravesend.
>>
>>34874975
Oh no way near, can't help you fella i'm afraid.
>>
>>34874511

You drew that yourself.
>>
>>34874930
>I'm too much of a pussy

Well now you're learning an important lesson about life - pussies get no joy.

You can either man up and get all of the high quality weed you can smoke, in all manner of permutations of grass, hash and extracts

Or you can keep being a pussy and get jack shit.
>>
>cant get a reply from even basic as fuck job applications

i cant believe I went through 3 years of uni for this. i know a regular degree is pretty basic nowadays but jesus if nothing else it should show you im willing to work hard why will you not even consider me for a fucking job as a cleaner.
>>
>>34874991
No problem. I know it's here, but I have no idea how to find the end of the thread.

>>34875022
>Well now you're learning an important lesson about life - pussies get no joy
Can't fault that, but being a pussy is mostly incidental in this situation. Even if I wasn't, it wouldn't change that I simply don't know how to go about ordering the shit.
>>
>>34875062
what's your CV like lad? mine had a terrible layout and i got no replies, once i fixed it up and improved the layout i started getting replies.
>>
File: 1431114456055.jpg (7KB, 216x250px) Image search: [Google]
1431114456055.jpg
7KB, 216x250px
>>34874511
Holy fuck anon, thats fucking gay as shit, you should kill your date and then yourself to make sure
>>
>>34875080
Another lesson about life - lazy fuckers get nothing. It would take you less than 15 minutes to work out how to order it.
>>
>>34875062
but if you get a job you'll lose your current cushy and rewarding job as professional NEET
>>
File: d98u13mtbd5y.jpg (14KB, 251x245px) Image search: [Google]
d98u13mtbd5y.jpg
14KB, 251x245px
Just turned 20.

Please wish me a happy birthday

Please
>>
>>34875130
wishing wont make it so, you have to go out and do it
>>
>>34875130
happy birthday, big boy. come sit on my lap and give me a big cuddle. give my bum a little rub too if you want.
>>
>>34875130
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear friendo...
Happy birthday to you!

Hip Hip, hooray!
>>
>>34875130
hope it's an unhappy birthday lad
>>
>>34874901

Yorkshire Tea in a hard water area
>>
>>34875109
I'm paranoid, that's my point. I don't feel like I can trust the answers I get from a google search. It sounds like you just want to keep finding reasons to belittle me for not knowing tbqh m8.
>>
File: 1471897423690.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1471897423690.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>34875130
Happy Birthday lad, I got you one of my favorite reaction images as a gift
>>
File: CautiousOpt.png (67KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
CautiousOpt.png
67KB, 1200x900px
Fucking hell a girl is actualkly talking to me and seems to like me.

Been texting all day and she is actually into me, this is weird as fuck lads. My sarcasm and bleak outlook is somehow appealing to her and she keeps telling me how funny I am. She has even told me she thinks I am both cute and handsome several times.

Not had any attention for years, this has bounced me right out of the funk I was in. Not holding out hope for the long run at all, but this is magical.
>>
>>34875262
make sure its not a catfish lad. or is she a ham beast? sorry, dont mean to sound negative but just want to make sure you dont get your hopes up for nothing
>>
>>34875262
Can't anticipate these things, lad. Glad you're getting a bit of a boost. Just be cautious without letting it make you standoffish.
>>
who here /watchingprettywomanandwishingyouwereaprettywoman/

Im so alone lads, a student from the uni im going to in september called me and asked if I had any questions about uni life and I made up random questions just so I could talk to her longer...
>>
>>34875262
You should kill her, to be sure
>>
I've been keeping up with the sobriety, and was planning on going to at least Easter. The thing is, I had planned a secret caveat that if my gf was away for more than one night I would drink. I hadn't expected it to come up soon if ever - possibly over the summer - but she's away in about one month. Not sure what to do, and whether I could square it with my conscience. People always talk about being 12 months sober or whatever, and even if it's just the once I couldn't say that honestly. On the other hand, it wouldn't really do any harm to my diet or my efforts, and no one need ever know. But I'd know.
>>
Come sit with us and cry

https://discord.gg/ZTAUK29
>>
>>34875130

HOLY SHIT 2O

FUCK BOY

YOU GOTTA KNUCKLE DOWN

YOU REALIZE HOW LITTLE TIME YOU HAVE LEFT?
>>
>>34875238
I'm not trying to belittle you for not knowing. I'm belittling you for not making the effort to find out.

It's easy. Here, I'll hold your hand.

Buy bitcoins from a trader on a website called Local Bitcoins. Follow the instructions.

Download the tor browser bundle. (google it)

Find the URL for alphabay on the subreddit "darknet markets"

Put the alphabay URL into the tor browser

Sign up for an account. Send your bitcoins from your Local Bitcoins account to your Alphabay account. Buy weed.

It really isn't hard.
>>
File: lianhuntley.jpg (149KB, 640x810px) Image search: [Google]
lianhuntley.jpg
149KB, 640x810px
>>34874343

Is Ian Huntley anon here? Or should I say 'Lian anon' from now on
>>
>>34875391
>huntley turned into a prison tranny
>>
>been to hospital 4 times in the past 2 weeks
>gotta go at least another two times
>and one overnight stay
it's starting to break me
I need time to 'recharge' between doing things I'm not comfortable doing
and the urge to get completely fucked on bath salts and ket and whatever else I can find is coming back.
>>
>>34875391
What a load of bollocks. Obviously the inmates taking the piss and The Sun using them as a source
>>
>>34875391
I am here. Haven't had a letter from him for a few months now. This is the first I've heard of this.

Will write to him first thing tomorrow to see what's going on and get back to you.

Pretty disgusted if this is true.

>>34875411
I agree it's unlikely. He's never mentioned anything like his before and he's usually quite open with me in his letters.
>>
>>34875262
>magic

Hahaha, enjoy the fucking ride.
>>
>>34875380
Thank you, anon. I know people like me are a drag for the more informed, but I assure you I'm not just trying to be a parasite who's too lazy to look into it myself.

For instance, I'm sure I could get that info by googling it, but my concerns get a bit more specific. Like, could you help me out by telling me how orders are usually packaged? Is it safe to put your actual address on it? What kind of precautions should I have in place, if any? Instructions don't usually come with general advice, which is what I'd like to feel comfortable enough to go through with it.

This is /britfeel/, man. I'm one of a few anxiety-ridden wrecks here, I'm not an entirely rational creature. I appreciate the handholding though.
>>
>go to a hairdresser
>describe how I want them to cut my hair
>"can you find something similar in a magazine so I know what you're talking about"?
>>
>>34875296
Not a catfish at all, thanks for the heads up though. She is slightly curvy, not a hamplanet by any means. amazing body, amazing personality. Face is a 4/10 I'm not going to lie, but she is still really cute to me.

>>34875297
Thank you. That's my plan, I'm being myself but not expecting anything. Enjoying it whike it lasts, if it doesn't last then at least I Enjoyed it.

>>34875321
Thank you for the advice lad, but I think I'll pass. Have a good night though.

>>34875462
Thank you. I am not expecting anything, just enjoying it. I hope you can enjoy it through me.
>>
>>34875490
"Where the fuck am I supposed to find a picture of Goku in Glamour Magazine?"
>>
>>34874420
Get enough money for some clippers, best decision i've made, i just shave my head or my sides and i've saved a lot of money by doing it

>>34874511
Nice shoes

>>34874901
Yorkshire with milk and honey

>>34875130
Happy birthday senpai
>>
>>34875508
> I am not expecting anything

You can lie to yourself if you need to but the internet doesn't need platitudes.
>>
>>34875508
Just remember not to sit there soaking up all the praise. Be a little bold and return it. Close the gap, don't let her shower you with praise and leave room for someone else to squeeze in.
>>
>>34875527
Kek'd out loud and very hard
>>
>>34875480
>How orders are usually packaged

Plain bubble-pack envelope. Inside the weed is wrapped up in a vacuum sealed package so you can't smell it.

>Is it safe to put your actual address on it?

Yes. You really need to put your real name and address on it. That way it will blend in with your normal mail and have the best chance of it getting to you.

>What kind of precautions should I have in place?

Unless you live with someone who is in the habit of opening your mail, nothing. Just use tor and make sure to tick the box on Alphabay that says to send your address encrypted (you'll see the option when you make your order)

Happy to answer further questions. Sorry for being cheeky, I'd like to see a fellow smoker get his weed.
>>
>>34875490
Just take your own picture in your phone, it saves a lot of time and headaches

Also what's up with hair styles magazines? Most of them are super niche haircuts that only look good on 10/10 models and others are just goofy as fuck
>>
yo, we summon the spirits of our enemies and gloat about how their bitch washed their blood off my body after i doggied her ontop of his corpse
>>
how do get gf lads?
I've tried nothing and I'm all out of ideas
>>
>>34875237
>>34874963
interesting, I guessed you had a varied choice.
>mfw I have two brands to chose from both produced in the same factory

>>34874921

thanks anyway, hopefully this will be my last post here
>>
>>34875437

I'm glad we've got /ourguy/ on the inside to confirm this one way or the other
>>
>>34874425
Vegetatio is the obvious best character. He deserves to surpass goku with all the work he puts in but goku's Mary sue training schedule can't be beaten.
>>
>>34875577
They can't know you ordered the weed though right? For all they know someone else ordered it for you.
>>
>>34875542
>>34875625
It was meant for (you) as well
>>
>>34874456
Same here. Literally don't care about any holidays, I just don't get them. And whenever I start to care about tfw no gf I just have a wank as the desire passes. I would be awful in a relationship. If I can't have at least 6 days between seeing someone I start to get annoyed by them.
>>
>>34875391
>Is Ian Huntley anon here?
>>34875437
>I am here

So we've got one anon obsessed with Elliot Rodger, one anon obsessed with Harold Shipman and another that writes to Ian Huntley in prison
>>
>>34875665
Exactly.

Although on the slim chance royal mail do find a small quantity weed, they won't even take any action. You just won't get it.

If you order internationally, then you'll get a letter from customs saying "We found weed in your letter, if you want to claim it as yours, let us know." Obviously you do nothing and that's the end of that, although your future mail will get more scrutiny.

Bottom line is just order from someone in the UK with good reviews and you'll be golden.
>>
>>34875658
vegeta was always stronger than goku, up to the frieza saga
goke relied on techniques like the kaioken and spirit bomb as a trump card
>>
>>34875685
>I start to care about tfw no gf I just have a wank as the desire passes

everyone feels the same way, this is why you have to find someone who you actually like as a person, and not just someone who you want to fuck.
>>
>>34875577
Thanks lad. I do appreciate it.

Just a few more questions, if you don't mind.

>How long does it take for cash and bitcoins to complete their exchange after payment?
>How many bitcoins will I need for a small, personal amount to test the waters with?
>Would it be a smart move to put some plausible deniability in place by using a false name with my real address so I can claim ignorance if I should get questioned about it by anyone?
>>
>>34875606
> step one: Go to greg's
> step two: Buy a sausage roll
> step three: approach a gril you like
> step four: say "I bought this sausage roll, but now I am not hungry, do you want it"
> if she says yes then she likes you and you got her a little fatter, lowering self esteem
>if she says no then you get a sausage roll
>>
>>34875391
>>34875643
Had a closer look at the article. The "signed photo" isn't by him, I don't think. The handwriting is different.
>>
>>34875020
I can show you my handwriting to prove it's not or a pic of my date but cba.

>>34875102
I think it's pretty funny senpai. Do you not love the Donald?

>>34875542
Thanks lad. Got them from army surplus. They're parade shoes. Very durable.
>>
>>34875775
only in the north is a sausage roll worth sex
>>
>>34874343
>care coordinator saw my room and found out I've spent thousands preparing for the end of society
>upped the dosage of my anti psychotics
why don't normies get not feeling constantly safe doesn't make you crazy
>>
>>34875775

What if she's a vegetarian/vegan?

>>34875834

He never said she'd shag you right away, perv.
>>
>>34875759
>How long does it take for cash and bitcoins to complete their exchange after payment?

Once you transfer the cash to the bitcoin trader on Local Bitcoins, you'll have them instantly. The transfer to Alphabay will take about an hour. Could be 90 mins if the network is busy.

>How many bitcoins will I need for a small, personal amount to test the waters with?

About 40 quids worth should be enough to get a decent amount.

>Would it be a smart move to put some plausible deniability in place by using a false name with my real address so I can claim ignorance if I should get questioned about it by anyone?

No. There's a few reasons for that. First off, if you put "Ian Anderson" on your letter and the guy who lives 10 doors down the street happens to be called Ian Anderson, he'll get your parcel because the postie knows who lives where. Secondly, you want it to blend in and look normal. And getting mail delivered to your house with a sudden new name isn't normal.
>>
It was only meant to be a quick wank!
3 hours later and its time for bed damnit.
>>
>>34875836
Tell me what you've spent thousands on anon. I have enough food to last a month and gold and silver. I'm not really trying tho.
>>
>>34875824
He's alright, I like that he annoys liberals, but donald worship is /reddit/

>>34875834
You just doing it as a ice breaker, its a good way to approach people, girls like food

>>34875846
Then you've learned something about her (eg, to avoid her) and broken the ice which was the main goal
>>
>get to work
>no one talks to me as usual
>everyone in a lovey dovey mood
>fat 2/10 slag with disgusting chinese tattoo on her pig disgusting ass brags about meeting up with a guy
>shows him on the phone
>guy is like a 7/10

really comical universe I live in
>>
i asked one girl i was dating if she would finger my ass. she agreed to it but never actually did it.

its so cringy when i think back.
>>
>>34875873
How do you even spend 3 hours wanking?
>>
>>34875897
I'd be suspicious of strangers offering me cooked food

not in the peadophile sense, just, I don't want to eat something someone else was going to eat
>>
>>34875824
>I have a playstation 9 because my dad works at nintendo but I can't show it to you because he'll get fired
Come on, lad.
>>
>>34875873

Were you swinging it from side to side?
>>
>>34875881
solar sufficient radio setup that can run indefinitely (x6)
emp proof box setups (x6)
knife proof vests and sleeves (x10)
misc weapons (x5)
food
seeds
gear to setup basic camps with farming stuff (x4)

my end plan is go innawoods and survive until everything becomes fine, left out some stuff not worth mentioning like torches flares flashbangs smoke grenades GPSs etc
>>
>>34875919
There's an app called grindr where you might have more luck with that sort of thing
>>
File: 1486164949192.jpg (12KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
1486164949192.jpg
12KB, 250x201px
what questions do interviewers ask for a toilet cleaner job?
surely they won't hit me with the usual, 'what can you bring to the table?' clean fucking toilets
>>
Just watched the Truman Show

bawled like a bitch, I cannot believe I am legally a man
>>
>>34875923
well you go looking for something to cum to.
but you hold out in hope that the next thing will be better than the current thing.
so youre wanking as youre saving things to wank to later.
then you finally cum and close a million tabs.
the end.
>>
>>34876001
it's just a formality
for a shitty job like that, you don't even have to give memorable answers
just give them the usual, generic stuff so they can check it off the list
>>
>>34875871
>No. There's a few reasons for that. First off, if you put "Ian Anderson" on your letter and the guy who lives 10 doors down the street happens to be called Ian Anderson, he'll get your parcel because the postie knows who lives where. Secondly, you want it to blend in and look normal. And getting mail delivered to your house with a sudden new name isn't normal
That's useful to know. I live in a private flat building where post for previous residents still gets delivered so it's possible I might be able to get around that, but I wouldn't want to chance it.

It's having my name and address on an envelope full of weed that makes me so nervous about this whole thing, but if it arrives, I suppose I shouldn't have anything to worry about. You seem pretty confident about domestic deliveries just not arriving without further action if they're found out in >>34875731, so I might give this a try soon.
>>
>>34875953
Yeah, but girls are dumb, give it a try

>>34876001
Are you a cute polish girl? I have a dream that a cute polish girl comes to clean my flat, and we fall in love, and we finally get together when she's cleaning and over come up lust and we do it and she keeps those rubber gloves on
>>
Just got back home from the glorious North
Now I am once again
>stuck in East Devon
>>
>>34876001
I got a toilet cleaning job once.

I said to the interviewer "I want this job so much that I'd lick the toilets clean. And I mean that. I'll lick the toilet in here right now if you want to come and watch me."

And I got up to my feet. I would have done it. But the guy said "No no, that's not necessary" and I got the job.

I am sure he liked my dynamic attitude.
>>
>>34876061
great film, would've cried too if I still felt feelings
>>
>>34876051
See I dont do that
First, you over come the shame of wanting a wank
Then you go to a porn site, click the first video you see
Beat ur meat for 8 minutes
Bust
Feel shameful
Dont wank again for two weeks
repeat
>>
>>34876086
I've done it over 50 times. Not just weed but also coke and Es. It's honestly not a big deal. And when you're used to it, you'll wonder why it took you so long.

Enjoy mate.
>>
>>34876036
Fucking ace movie lad, you should watch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind if you haven't, I reckon you'll enjoy it if you liked The Truman Show.
>>
>>34876130
not him
how good is the stealth on weed packages?
I've seen some lucrative stuff for ket and coke
>>
>>34876118
Holy shit I'd call you a normie and tell you to leave but when Normie's don't feel shame from wanking. I think you might have mistaken this for a Mormon image board.
>>
Person close to me is in despair. I just can't cope with it. Feel like dying desu. Thanks BPD.
>>
>>34876130
ive just ordered for the first time something from that store, after I finalised I noticed the guy has a few negatives saying shit never arrived, which worries me, even though he's 99% positives

hope it arrives otherwise I just lost 30pounds

its acid btw
>>
>>34876163
The stealth has been excellent every time I've ordered.

Of course I've seen some amazing shit with coke, like having to rip open an official business looking letter that says "accounting statement" to get coke inside.

Weed isn't like that. Usually just a vaccum sealed bag. But it's enough to get it through without any issues.
>>
why did I get banned for a post that was buried a day into the archive

have the mods REALLY got nothing better to do?
>>
>>34876168
Why does sex make me feel so uncomfortable anon?
>>
File: YEAH.gif (124KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
YEAH.gif
124KB, 500x400px
sad boys represent.
I'm studying day in day out for a physics exam that's 13 weeks away and I probably still wont succeed, and I feel rejected by a group of pretty cool people because they all have their inside jokes and i'm either too edgy or too boring to fit in. Just wanted to vent, thanks
>>
>>34876211
Yeah I've never seen a seller that didn't have at least 2 or 3 negative reviews. I wouldn't worry.
>>
>>34875542
>Get enough money for some clippers

Have no income lad, out of the question
>>
>>34876216
I got a ket package that was inside an anti-static bag and a sticker on which said
>WARNING: Product may be unusable if exposed to air!
Looked very convincing
>>
>>34876130
Thanks a bunch, mate. You've been a great help. Now just to bite the bullet and try not to worry that you're some kind of honeypot agent trying to draw me into a false sense of security just kidding you've done a lot to dispel almost all of my worries.

Looking forward to getting my smoke on again now.
>>
File: TQfmuGu.png (61KB, 1228x1502px) Image search: [Google]
TQfmuGu.png
61KB, 1228x1502px
Woah guys, losing weight is fucking fantastic, one magners apple and one bulmers and im wavy

hope your having a good night lad s
>>
I just played patty cake with my drunk flatmate for fifty minutes while she bluberred about some guy. She even tried to have sex with me and I said no because she was drunk.
I have become beta, destroyer of dignity.
>>
>>34876291
Haha that is genius. They have a lot of ingenuity.
>>34876311
You're going to be nervous while you're waiting for it and then the thrill of getting it and opening up the envelope will be amazing. I'm pretty addicted to that feeling. It's like christmas morning.
>>
Guys, give it to me straight. Just reading this message, do I seem invisible? I feel invisible
>>
>>34876393
being invisible is regarded as a power
>>
File: 1486353633206.jpg (60KB, 400x404px) Image search: [Google]
1486353633206.jpg
60KB, 400x404px
http://www.strawpoll.me/12334070

REAL NIGGA QUIZZES, IF YOU UP SMASH DAT MO FUCKIN REPLY BUTTON!!!100!!
>>
>>34876364
Do you want to have sex with her? If not, then you ain't that beta lad don't worry, nothing wrong with just being mates with girls
>>
>>34876314
Proud of you lad, get yourself a takeaway as a reward
>>
Has anyone here ever been declined for Universal Credit before?

I put down that I was working 10 hours a week on average for 10/hour, but someone said to me that's above the threshold that they have to pay you for. I have 9 days left until my claim is processed and I'm not sure whether or not I should change it.
>>
File: rr-pattycake.jpg (26KB, 549x302px) Image search: [Google]
rr-pattycake.jpg
26KB, 549x302px
>>34876364
PATTYCAKE?!
>>
>>34876406
don;t you already have enough data on us mrs may?
>>
>>34876405
Not when you want to speak to someone, or have someone show a modicum of interest, like you are
>>
>>34876422
Got declined because I lived abroad for more than a measly 4 weeks. Have to wait 2 bloody years before I'm eligible. Same with Job Seekers but I only have to wait 3 months for that.
>>
>>34876314
Good job lad, but if you want to keep the weight off, go for something less calorific than beer or cider. Gin and vodka are the best drinks for people trying to lose weight, but whisky and rum are still less harmful than beer and cider. They do have a higher sugar content than gin and vodka though.
>>
Nothing in my life is ever going to improve
>>
>>34876459
So if I go on holiday for over a month, they fuck up your bennie entitlement?
>>
>>34876447
I'm not Theresa May, she's too busy to use 4Chan.

And even if I was, why wouldn't I just use the classified wot-u-up-to-2000 machine to track all your information?
>>
>>34876470
Exactly lad, I had no idea. Quit my job to go backpacking, had to come back after 2 months due to financial trouble expecting to be able to get bennies but I fucking can't. Shit's crazy, I asked them why and they said it's to stop people from Europe coming over and claiming straight away, no idea how that relates to me, a British citizen.
>>
>>34876470
not him but yes, If you're out of the country for a month it fucks everything.
>>
>>34876415
No, I used to want to but that was months ago. I've lost any and all interest.
>>34876425
Unfortunately, she is no where near Jessica Rabbit tier
>>
>>34876493
Shit, was meant for >>34876441

oroigngin
>>
i have TMD and it hurts
>>
>>34875962
Okay I confess. I got dressed up, saw La La Land on my own. Paid fifty good boy points for two dinners and drinks and then went to a random tube station to pretend to see my imaginary gf off. Then gave myself this card (prepared earlier)
>>
>>34876459
>Got declined because I lived abroad for more than a measly 4 weeks. Have to wait 2 bloody years before I'm eligible. Same with Job Seekers but I only have to wait 3 months for that.
Yeah, that 4 week thing surprised me too. I think the benefits system is a little harder than what people give it credit for.
>>
>>34876314
I lost so much in the first 4 months, but now progress has slowed to a call

it's not deterring me much, I could carry this on forever-
but still, I have another 50lbs to lose yet
that could take up to 12 months at this rate
>>
>>34876540
>Literally only one thing in there provable and that's the one in question.

wew lad, that was some nice trying.
>>
>>34876416
Thanks lad, had fish and chips today

>>34876463
Yeah you are correct, I have had this weight off for time but only like alcohol that doesnt taste like alcohol

>>34876584
Adjust your calorie goal to account for a reduced BMR due to weight lost
>>
>>34876626
my average calories have always been 900/day
Don't think I can go lower than that
don't think I should either
>>
>>34876584
Weight loss is always more significant at the start. When it begins to slow, you just need to start upping your exercise and tightening your eating habits some more. It'll still be slower, but you'll have made the first steps to make it easier to ramp up your existing habits.
>>
File: 3096264_1_o[1].jpg (73KB, 800x546px) Image search: [Google]
3096264_1_o[1].jpg
73KB, 800x546px
>>34876051
the more links you click the deeper you get until things start to get weird.
>>
>>34876645
yeah nah you shouldn't - are you/sure/ your counting is accurate? It's literally impossible not to work if youre honestly having 900/day and arent a 10kg female
>>
>>34876626
>only like alcohol that doesn't taste like alcohol
Vodka mixed with sugarfree drinks, then. Diet lemonade is a good one, my housemate used to drink that when being a raging alcoholic turned him into a fat bastard and he decided to find a way to keep drinking while exercising enough to lose the weight.
>>
>>34876693
I eat at most twice a day
always the same shit, so I know the calories
AND, I always round up to 50
whether it's 101 calories or 149, it's recorded as 150

The official guideline says that you should aim for 1 pound a week
well when I started out, I was losing close to 7lbs a week
this week, it's been 3.4
>>
File: 1232236882061.jpg (477KB, 2000x1189px) Image search: [Google]
1232236882061.jpg
477KB, 2000x1189px
>>34876669
just gets weirder.. and weirder.
>>
>>34876607
Well I'm in bed now and the card stored away.

You can have some messages tho
>>
>>34876761
Yeah nah, you're not getting any from her
>>
>>34876761
Is she 12?

>xx
>doesn't reply with the same

Jesus lad
>>
>>34876761
Who's the girl in this relationship?
>>
>>34876790
>>34876792
18 late last year. I'm 21.

We're staying together Saturday. She's very shy.
>>
>>34876742
tits become dicks and dicks become tits till you cant tell whats real anymore.

only then can you cum
>>
>>34876792
when girls are not feeling it with you they will suddenly start sending you less kisses at the end of the test. it is so childish and retarded, yet they do it for some reason. the last two girls done it to me before they broke up with me.
>>
>tfw can't time travel to 4 years ago to fuck my 19 year old self in the arse
>>
File: men with ven.jpg (21KB, 599x396px) Image search: [Google]
men with ven.jpg
21KB, 599x396px
>>34876838
I'll fuck the 23 year old you in the arse if that helos at all?
>>
>>34876832
my ex stopped sending me xs when she got comfortable with me. xs were like a formality thing that she worried would be interpreted as rude if missing.
>>
>looking for jobs on reed
>one of the jobs is "Russian Community Moderator"
>"To moderate social media channels."
>"Support and collaborate with your territory in different community sites"
>"In-game moderation."
>"To escalate community issues into the business."

/pol/ warned me about this, but i laughed at them
>>
>>34876824
>We're staying together Saturday.
And absolutely naught will happen
>>
>>34876913
>my ex stopped sending me xs when she got comfortable with me

i imagine that happens with some women. i only dated the women who i mentioned for like a month so we never got to that state. i have noticed they will suddenly send more xs if they like you more when you are dating or getting into her.

anyone else feel like they have to pretend to be human or at least put on an act if they talk to women? only dated a few girls but i felt like i was wearing a mask when with them.
>>
just sat sobbing at the first episode of roots on bbc iplayer IT'S SO SAD LADS
>>
>>34876995
It's not though is it
>>
>>34877012
i'm a history student so i've covered slavery before but seeing it in full hd at not even half the scale of brutality really set something going in my feels (plus the actors are stellar)
>>
>>34877048
>>34877012
>>34876995
wish they told a story about an ancient greek slave. bored of hearing about black slaves.
>>
grill squirted on me tonight AMA
>>
File: thebogjog.webm (1MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
thebogjog.webm
1MB, 854x480px
>tfw one of the few things that makes me smile are the Bogdanoff memes
>>
>>34877068
that would be super cool! i'd love to see (strictly academic sense nudge nudge) an accurate showing of a greek or hell even egyptian slave, there's (maybe) too much focus on african slavery when you look at pop history
>>
>>34877048
did they give you an unbiased view or did they tell you white people the devil?

some interesting reading.
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/hey-v12n5
>>
>>34876995
>care about negro slaves
Wew lad. I would excuse the irish but not them
>>
>>34877110
>The Bogdanoff brothers own Fort Boyard

They never revealed that in the rundown!
>>
>>34877110
Holy shit what was happening here that the Bogdanoffs had to run?
>>
>>34874343
Got pestered all day about Valentines Card.

I've just turned 20, all my friends have someone to hold, and this year hit me pretty hard for some reason.

I saw a man today playing with his son on the bus home - it made me both sad and happy. It's a relationship that I never had, nor I feel that I'll be able to give.
>>
>>34877156
The Rothschild monkeys had planted a dirty bomb and the Bogs were the only ones with the brains and the will to defuse it.
>>
>>34877138
i took a couple slavery modules and it was very 'evil greedy white dudes who are YOUR ancestors and YOU should feel bad' BUUUT they tried to give an unbiased view by mentioning stuff like the underground railroad and all that basic white saviour shit

but yeah they gave us all the basic facts and drilled in how awful it was but they tried to make the white english students (which is like 3/4 of the class incl. me) feel shitty about it which is not good

>>34877141
i'd like to see you chained to a post and whipped until you passed out from blood loss desu
>>
>>34877153
The official quick rundown contains disinformation so as to discredit the truth. It's a BIDF ploy, don't fall for it.
>>
>>34877127
yeah, it would be amazing if it was done right. i think there is too much focus on african slavery for obvious reasons. i dont know any films about ancient greek slaves. maybe a film or tv series about a helot during the peloponnesian war.
>>
>>34877153
i wonder what they did with the dwarfs and tom baker
>>
>>34877227
>i'd like to see you chained to a post and whipped until you passed out from blood loss desu

>t. Negro, possibly from london, who believes coon slavery in the americas apply to him, is heavily influenced by american negro music, and frequently uses nigger and acts like it has the same connotation here as it does over state side.
>>
>>34877274
You know they're masters of genetic engineering, yea?

Midgets and tom Baker were the products of it
>>
>>34876838
Why stop at 19?
>>
>>34877269
the boat scene in the new ben hurr was awesome
>>
>>34877318
Because I weighed 8 stone then - my lowest weight
>>
>>34877344
Maybe if you fuck your 16 year old self in the ass, the confidence boost will cause him to lose weight earlier.

It's like the butterfly effect, except it's the buttfuck effect.
>>
It has just occurred to me that I won't be able to sleep tonight
and I have to be out at 8:15
and I have another thing at 16:20
fuck.
>>
>>34877297
I quite like black lads here, I've known a bunch who are as chill and come across as British in their attitude and tastes as any white lad, but I can't fucking stand the ones who think the racial situation in the UK is remotely comparable to the one over in the USA.
>>
File: jd_243701_a.jpg (305KB, 1567x2000px) Image search: [Google]
jd_243701_a.jpg
305KB, 1567x2000px
just bought this new Adidas for the lads day out next week. what do you reckon, lads? nice init
>>
>>34877505
Aye it's alright if you're a wee ned cunt
>>
>>34877486
>It has just occurred to me that I won't be able to sleep tonight
Why's that?
>>
>>34877542
Because I woke up 3 hours ago
>>
>>34877525
nah, man. not about that anymore. my mum said she is going to kick me out for good if i commit another crime. gonna keep my head down and be good.
>>
getting tempted to try doing uber, lads

anyone here have any experience with it?
>>
>>34877573
Doing uber? How does one "do" a taxi service?
>>
>>34877573
I went out for a few drinks with my cousins a week or so ago and one of them called an Uber for me because my trains home were cancelled. My cousin put the address as my parents' place instead of my flat because it was cheaper, the driver asked if I lived in that town on the way back while trying to make small talk and when I said no, he said he could take me all the way to my place and it'd only be about an extra fiver.

Got an angry text from my cousin asking if I'd gone all the way back to my flat because the fare had come to 20 quid more than he'd expected. I now know that Uber drivers get paid depending on their fares, so now we both know they're lying cunts.
>>
>wearing shirts that haven't fit for years
could cry
>>
My pubes have become so long now lads, theres just so much bush down there. It gets pretty greasy too.
>>
Just shaved my beard off and I don't recognise myself
>>
>>34878254
aaahhh baby face
>>
>>34878254
iktfb

I shaved mine off for Movember about 4 years ago because my facial hair is nice and thick and I thought I could work it. I ended up looking like a baby in a Groucho Marx disguise, so I lost the moustache too and spent a few weeks feeling like an infant potato until it grew back.

Haven't shaved once since then. Never again.
>>
>sisters birthday was on sunday
>brothers was yesterday
>mums is today
fucking hate february
>>
>>34878400
my mum and dad have the same date of birth
>>
>>34877156
Must have been the morning of Brexit.
>>
File: 1486425049729.png (412KB, 512x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486425049729.png
412KB, 512x1024px
>>34875130
Happy birthday mate, consider tonights wank a gift to yourself and not just another lonesome nights release from the pain that is reality

in all seriousness happy birthday
>>
>>34875130
>born on valentines day
could be worse, I'm born 9 months after valentines day
>>
24/m
Any femboys/twinks in Lancashire under 5'7?
I want to give one lots of love and fuck their butt
>>
>>34879221
it's not valentine's day though

dumb JF
>>
haven't played my PS4 in weeks
starting to regret buying it
>>
Hey lads, when employers ask you whether you have a "DBS" - is that something you're expected to get yourself (independently) or do they just do one on you?
>>
>>34879830
is that the criminal record check?
usually they'll pay for it, but if not they'll tell you
>>
>>34879711
I go through periods where I play mind for hours a night then no at all.

Just played on it for the first time in about a month today, was good fun though. Need to wrap up a few games.
>>
>>34879830
Typically they'll just run one themselves. You might be expected to fill in some paperwork and provide some ID but that's about it.
>>
>>34879711
I haven't played mine in over 3 months, I could have bought a better gpu with that money. I know exactly how you feel.
>>
>>34879857
Yeah, apparently it's called a "DBS" now instead of a CRB.

They're asking if I have a current DBS and I'm not sure what to tell them (never had one done before, but don't really have a problem getting one done either). Don't really wanna seem like a dum-dum when I reply to them.
>>
>>34879954
You're already acting like a dumb ass. Have you ever had trouble with the law? No? Then you don't have to do anything. They say do you have a DBS? You say "no". They say okay and that's it.
>>
>>34879711
>>34879945
doesn't Nioh interest either of you?
>>
>>34880025
nothing does right now
>>
>>34879594
oh fuck what when did it get past midnight
>>
>>34880260
4 hours ago you spanner
>>
>>34880260
I've got college in a few hours, it's gonna be shite.
>>
>>34879954
If they're asking if you have a current one, tell them you've never had one run before but have no problem with them doing a check on you since you're completely clean.

That's all they want to know.
>Have you got a criminal record, and have you been checked for it before?
>>
>>34880331
what course u on senpai
>>
gonna have a go at modding my megadrive to 60hz tomorrow
>>
>>34880346
Doing History, Classics and English lit. Can't wait to get out tbqh.
What're you doing? NEET or something more interesting?
>>
>>34880370
level 3 IT at college

in my last few units so ill probably be done in june. i tried alevels but they were 2 hard 4 me and i hate writing so i chose the autism btec route.
>>
>>34880410
I'm not that autistic so I stuck around. Truth be told, I'm at least normie passing if not an actual normie, I just stay here for nostalgia and because I like you lads.

I know someone who's always bitching about IT btec tho, is it as piss as they claim it is?
>>
>>34880356
sounds like a comfy way to spend an afternoon
>>
>>34880457
sonic 2 in fullscreen maaaan
>>
>>34880447
yeah its piss easy (if thats what u meant). if you have a basic knowledge of IT you won't even need to go to lectures to do the assignments. its only 4 days a week too.
>>
>>34880564
Ah fair. Any plans after that or are you just drifting?
>>
>>34880610
could do level 4 course (equivalent to 1 year of uni), apprenticeshop or get a job.

Apparently level 4 is actually hard and as I dont have any experience ill probably have to go down the shittily paid apprenticeship route.

hbu?
>>
>>34880667
Gonna head off to uni to do history (assuming I do well enough), then, if I do well enough at that and don't fuck it up, see if I can get into academia. Sounds pretty comfy desu, just rambling about whatever stupid shit I'm looking into this year, which is pretty much what I do now.

I know someone doing an IT apprenticeship, she's says it isn't bad, although they keep making her do shitty little certifications she already has all the skills for, just not the paper. I'd assume your btec covers that. I'd say give the level 4 a go tho, you never know.
>>
>sitting at my desk watching netflix, listening to the radio
>have to leave my post to do a site patrol
>I swear to god, Roundabout by Yes comes on the radio just as I'm about to go
The universe has a fucking sense of humour. It's a cheeky cunt.
>>
>>34880814
you a security guard?
>>
>>34880912
Yep.

short replies are obviously not original
>>
>>34880814
Sounds like it could be a trick from an enemy stand lad to keep you at the post.
Better do your rounds.
>>
>>34880973
any interesting stories? ever actually found an intruder or anything?
>>
>>34881083
I couldn't stay. The music dictates that the current situation has to carry on later.
>>
>>34880973
Did you find it easy to get work once you got your licence? I'm trying to get the JCP to put me on a course for one, so I can take the comfy night shift.
>>
File: mNQIvZ3.jpg (1MB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mNQIvZ3.jpg
1MB, 1800x1200px
fapped while needing a pee, didn't feel anything when I cummed but the piss after felt quite good - made me shiver

going to my retard english class today for the first time in 2 weeks, woke up at 7pm so I have to stay awake all night, I really don't want to go outside though.
>>
>>34881136
No intruders, although I did once have to phone the police after spending an hour trying to eject an upper-middle-class gay man from a private function after he got so drunk he could barely stand and started swinging at everyone around him.

Also a few possible ghost stories, but they were probably nothing. Hard to explain some of it though.

>>34881199
The company I applied to processed my license for me. I just had to provide photos and ID, they did the paperwork and covered the costs. I only have to pay them back if I leave before my license expires.

You should only have to do a course for it if you want to do door supervision (bouncing for clubs and gigs), remote CCTV monitoring or close protection (bodyguarding). The standard security for a night shift desk jockey doesn't require any training except perhaps some basic sessions required by the company you sign on with, or at least as far as I'm aware. I didn't need any for mine.
>>
>>34881323
>Hard to explain some of it though
Might regret this seen as I'm in bed, but would like to hear em lad
>>
>>34881323
>The company I applied to processed my license for me. I just had to provide photos and ID, they did the paperwork and covered the costs. I only have to pay them back if I leave before my license expires.
Oh right. I thought you basically weren't getting in if you didn't already have a licence for that sort of thing.
>>
>>34881199
Also, in answer to your actual question (sorry), I got put on a permanent site when I joined my current company. The last one I joined was my first actual job and they started me off on a zero hour contract doing shift cover work to give me low responsibility experience, which basically involved going to a new place every day to cover shifts that other guards had blown out from.

One shift cover job I got put on was to stand outside a sports bar that the bailiffs had stormed without warning because the owner hadn't paid the bills, and so I was there to tell the employees turning up for their shifts that they didn't have jobs and try and stop them from putting a chair through the window.

That was not a fun gig, but it was 12 pound an hour for a 12 hour shift, so swings and roundabouts.
>>
File: 999d09_5645694.jpg (14KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
999d09_5645694.jpg
14KB, 640x359px
>wake and bake
>coffee
>work
yaay
annoyed at last night,got shitfaced instead of spending the night with the waifu. ah well serves me right for thinking too much and putting myself in a foul mood
hope you other lads had a decent night with the waifus.
>>
File: Untitled (10).png (1KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled (10).png
1KB, 250x250px
>gotta be up in 3 hours
>>
Turns out the reason I wanted to have a nap was because I'm really, really sick. I've gone through about four bottles of water in the times when I've been awake. Hope you lads never have to put up with this.
Must be the space aids from the waifu orgy I went to; they don't call him Sneklad for nothing.
Posting your ___fus would really cheer me up.
>>
>>34881396
Nothing spooky enough to keep you awake, sorry to say.
I worked at Goldsmith's Hall in London when I was with my last company. More than once I heard these heavy oak doors slamming, and checked the CCTV to find them slamming shut on their own with nobody in sight. They were proper solid construction, too heavy for a draft to blow shut.
There was also an old library in one of the wings which I absolutely hated going through on my patrols, because I constantly heard footsteps right behind me and had that prickling feeling you get when someone unexpectedly stands behind you every time I went through.
I also saw shadows passing by display windows out of the corner of my eye, low moaning in the basement and vaults and once saw a flash of blue light at the end of the grand hall where there were no electrical outlets, but those are the two I'm least certain about being spooky in origin.

>>34881473
Not all companies offer schemes like that, but several do. It's worth leaving any mention of a license off your CV and checking with them if you get invited for an interview, but if you want to acquire one independently, you should just be able to snag an application form from the SIA website and send off for one with no special training.
>>
>>34881527
was gonna spend last night getting drunk with the waifu, but passed out shortly after dinner. Only managed 3 beers.
>>
>>34881657
>those are the two
Three*
Muh bad
>>
File: boo.png (246KB, 600x352px) Image search: [Google]
boo.png
246KB, 600x352px
>>34881535
teehee, good timing eh. yours was an actual call though.
just read your blox lad. cheeky bugger
you were'nt complaining at the time lad
>>34881666
nice trips lad
i managed 8 in 3 hours, i wanted to be in bed asap. thought i did quite well actually
>>
>>34881657
>Not all companies offer schemes like that, but several do. It's worth leaving any mention of a license off your CV and checking with them if you get invited for an interview, but if you want to acquire one independently, you should just be able to snag an application form from the SIA website and send off for one with no special training.
Do you recommend the job? I'm trying to escape NEEThood and I'm looking for a job that suits my sleeping pattern (nocturnal) and doesn't involve too much responsibility.
>>
>>34881534
Same lad desu, think I'm too ill to go into work though

>>34881535
What's wrong with you lad? if it's a bad cough, sore throat then we're suffering the same.
>>
>>34881657
ahh can imagine it being pretty spooky to experience it though
>>
>>34881742
I fucking wish it was work.
Gotta go to an assessment and say 'no' for 2 hours.

>any allergies?
no.
>current medications?
no.
>surgical history?
no.

ugh.
>>
>>34881742
Sore throat and unbelievably dry mouth. Came with a stuffy nose and a headache to boot. The first 8 or so hours were nice since I got a bit of sleep, but I'd been laying awake in bed since 10 until I decided shitposting would be a better use of my time.
>>
>>34881713
I'm going to be entirely level with you, I don't know if I'd recommend it. It depends on a lot of things.

First of all, you're not guaranteed to get a cushy situation like I did. It's entirely possible you'll get put somewhere that operates 24 hours and requires you to be on the ball the whole time, but you could also get put somewhere that's an absolute doss and doesn't even require you to stay awake the whole time.

I also can't say for sure if you'll find the job tolerable, since I absolutely hated it when I first started doing security. I quit after about three years and spent two years bouncing between various smaller jobs that were agonisingly stressful until I eventually realised that security couldn't possibly be worse and paid far better.

Also, you get to tell them what your preferred hours are when you first start, so if you specify you don't want to work more than four shifts a week, most companied will honour and accomodate that.

tl;dr, you'll potentially be very stressed or very bored with long unsociable hours, but you'll be paid relatively well for your trouble. Better than stacking shelves at least, at the possible cost of free time. Whether that's worth it is ultimately your call.

>>34881767
Ever since then I've always maintained that it doesn't matter if you believe in ghosts; you'll swear by their existence for the duration of the night shift.
>>
>>34881968
I think I'll give it a shot anyway. I was always put off by the "must have SIA licence" requirements employers have and thought it was a mandatory pre-requisite for any security work, but I'll try and some local companies that will cover the cost. Not really a huge amount else going for a NEET with a long employment gap.

Cheers for answering questions.
>>
>>34882297
>I was always put off by the "must have SIA licence" requirements employers have and thought it was a mandatory pre-requisite for any security work
Don't get me wrong, it most definitely is a pre-requisite, as you won't be able to work until you've got the license in your hands even if the company decides to front the cost. Still, there's always a chance they will and you'll be able to work without spending a penny at the expense of waiting a while for it to reach you, but you'll almost invariably have to pay it back if you quit before a certain amount of time has passed.
>>
saw a picture of a particularly attractive woman and it's making me feel like shit
>>
Right on cue the staying up all night tiredness is setting in
>>
>>34882813
you off to bed or you got to be somewhere to be lad
>>
the JC is fucking useless
>call them
>"hi, I can't make my next appointment, I'll be in hospital"
>"hmm, there's not a lot I can do from here m8-"
>"-you'll have to see your advisor and tell him"
>"Fine, when is he in?"
>"I dunno m8"
Fucking wonderful

This could have been resolved in my last appointment but the bitch wouldn't take my doctors note.
>>
>>34882907
Gotta work really. But i'm working from home so could have a nap i guess
>>
Should I try to go back to bed, lads?
Should I try to have some breakfast first?
>>
>>34882957
the jc literally hire people who use the jc who are too incompetent to get and hold a job anywhere else, what did you expect?
>>
>>34883117
you could have a couple of naps throughout the day then
>>
File: 1478034029074.jpg (69KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1478034029074.jpg
69KB, 699x485px
>>34883286
>the jc literally hire people who use the jc who are too incompetent to get and hold a job anywhere else, what did you expect?
this explains why i had an interview to become a work coach, despite being a NEET at the time

i failed the interview too
>>
>>34883286
I got recruited to do work experience at JCP so I could keep getting my bennies, it was a truly horrific ordeal.
>>
>>34883518
I used to clean rooms in a hotel
one day they asked me to work the bar
I protested, quite hard
they said they where desperate
it went badly
they never asked me again

>what wine would you recommend
Nigger I didn't know there where types of wines
>>
File: 1475208932760.jpg (65KB, 1280x709px) Image search: [Google]
1475208932760.jpg
65KB, 1280x709px
>>34883518

That must have been some grim shit

Are you the anon who had to fill out bennies forms for foreigners?
>>
>>34883560
Yep, and navigate that truly god-awful intranet system they use than runs slower than treacle uphill.
>>
>>34883546
what did you do in the hotel? make the beds?
>>
>>34883600
He cleaned the rooms.
>>
>>34883600
sometimes
I'd fix shit that inevitably broke, like toilets, televisions, change light bulbs, paint walls, change locks, all the shite that nobody else wanted to do
>>
>>34883604
how did you figure that out? you psychic?
>>
>>34883620
Yes, among many other completely unrelated things. I'm also literate, to use a random nonspecific example.
>>
>>34883620
>how did you figure that out? you psychic?

I feel like I'm being baited, nobody is this retarded
>>
File: IMG_20161020_103523.jpg (517KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161020_103523.jpg
517KB, 2592x1944px
breakfast of champions
oreifdfjks
>>
I'm off to work again

Still have a cold

I've given up on ever shadowing the tranny
>>
>>34883676
You're just too thick to spot a joke apparently, lad.

And before you accuse me of only pretending, I'm >>34883643. You daft plank.
>>
>>34883870
>haha we were only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>34883901
Well, so much for that. It looks like stupidity finds a way.
>>
I want to masturbate, but my knob's not having any of it.
>>
>>34883999
kek confirms it m8

>>
>>34883999
These trips make me hard
>>
>>34884087
Shame they aren't doing him the same favour
>>
>>34884111
Bloody hell lad, I can't contain it
>>
>psoriasis
>keeps spreading, getting worse
>mum is tired of hoovering dust
>books me into doctors
>"looks like eczema"
>prescribes me 20g tube of cream
>have to use it for 4 weeks
>used the entire tube in 5 days
>going back to the doctors next week
I don't know why I bother
>>
>>34884084
>>34884087

I just know I'm going to sprout a lob on for the next eight hours the moment I leave the house. Total bullshit.
>>
>manager asked me if i could work 5 hours tonight for extra pay
>say i cant make it
>tfw i have 0 plans and just feel too lazy to work more than 4 days a week

Dunno if im an idiot lads. Thats 100quid for mucking around instead of browsing 4chan and watching dota 2 tournaments.

100quid coulda bought me some neato stuff
>>
>still alive
I just want this to all end
>>
>>34883681

Looks like cod liver oil, ginkgo biloba, iron tablet and some random whtie one
>>
>>34884515

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI

Classic banger!
>>
My gift was rejected so I sold it to the other guy for 20 rubles.
>>
>>34884589
>Rubles

cheeki breeki
>>
Forgot my headphones and I've got some shit training thing. Gonna be a shit day.
>>
>>34883681
what pills are those oreganos
>>
>>34881777
any medical history that you're followed for on a regular basis?

So what brings you in today?
>>
Some twats I know are doing an 'anti-facism' film and want people to email in recordings of them talking about 'the worrying rise of the far-right'. Thinking of getting /pol/ to troll the shit out of them desu.
>>
>>34884828

>Why are people worried about the far-right? Fucking idiots.
>I know, I'll get the far-right to harass them into silence.

Think it through, mate.
>>
>>34884848
I dont want to silence them, just annoy the shit out of them. Nothing is going to change their opinion that Trump is Hitler and Brexit is the holocaust so fuck it.
>>
File: Harold Shipspeare.jpg (39KB, 250x353px) Image search: [Google]
Harold Shipspeare.jpg
39KB, 250x353px
>>34874343
Time for an old classic
-------------
ROMEO AND JULIET
-----
ACT 1 SCENE 1

>Juliet Enter
>"Oh Romeo, wherefore art thou?" - Juliet sayeth

*Roll Curtain*

------
ACT 1 - SCENE 2

>Romeo, Physician Enter
>"What doth trouble thou, Romeo?" - Physician sayeth
>"Cupid hath given me his bow, but my own bow doth not wish to peform" - Romeo sayeth
>"Nay fear, young Romeo, I hath just the cure!" - Physician Sayeth
>"Take this potion of morphine and thy bow shall be ready to fireth" - Physician sayeth"
>"Acht! I am dead" - Romeo Sayeth

*Roll curtain*
>>
>>34884878
kekethed out loud good sir
>>
>>34884876

But how is being a total cunt going to help things any?

Stop being such a fucking bitch, you fanny.
>>
>>34883999
i've experienced that lad. tis not a good feel.
pulling but nowt happening
>flogging a dead horse
>>
>>34884925
Christ you cranky bastard, it's just for a laugh. Lighten the fuck up.
>>
why do colds exist? my nose is dripping like a tap. this is torture.
>>
>>34884925

Antifa are cunts, merely trolling them would be merciful
>>
>>34884876
more importantly, pizzagate
>>
life is shit being a babyface. i can't go after women my own age because they say i'm too young for them even though i'm the same fucking age and if i went after girls who actually looked similar in age to me i'd be called a nonce.
>>
>>34884980
get chugging some lemsip lad. best thing for a cold
>>
>>34885067
i swallowed some pills but they're not doing shit yet.
>>
>>34885053
>i'd be called a nonce.

I'm 23 and dating a 16 year old, don't care what normies think
>>
>>34885088
even some 16 year olds look older than me
>>
>>34885078
well i hope they kick in soon lad. fucking colds do my tits in. weeks of feeling like shit .
give me flu anytime. over in 3 days
>>
Have a good day today friendos, if there's something you're thinking about doing then maybe try today!

Hope all your colds disappear quick too!
>>
Wish I didn't leave assignments until the last minute, had weeks to do it and need to do it today and tomorrow. Looks like this is going to be a shit 48 hours
>>
wish it was easier to buy bitcoins
all this faffin about with the card reader
>>
>>34874489
Knew you could do it.
How's everyone been?
>>
>>34885534
Slept like shit last night, couldn't dose off until around 4am and the bloody builders down the street started hammering away at 8am so that was that done. Sunday is my only day of peace from these bastards
>>
File: 1487103629543.jpg (175KB, 425x601px) Image search: [Google]
1487103629543.jpg
175KB, 425x601px
Goodmorning lads! How are we this fine day?
>>
how much bennies do you all get, and which programs do you get them from? student here

>>34885520
Just make an uphold account and buy there if you don't want to buy tons a day. Or LocalBitcoins, or Bittylicious
>>
Just had to do a test where the first question was

>select the 20p piece
>>
>>34885705
Basic non means assessed student loan in Scotland is 475 a month, and obviously we don't pay tuition fees. You can get more / grants etc if you are poor. I have a part time job and live a pretty comfy life, never struggling for money or anything. Maybe because I don't get a Dominoes twice a week and go out 3 nights a week like most other students do.
>>
>when your oneitis uploads a new photo to facebook the day after valentine's day
>>
>>34885934
Jesus man thats brutal
>>
>first line of email is obviously bad news
>just don't open it or read the rest

System 0 - Anon 1
>>
girls like this aka fat slags are the only kind that i wank to. i think there's something wrong with me they just turn me on so much.
>>
>>34885871
I had to do one of those when the JC put me on a college course.

Felt a patronising desu
>>
File: skeptical_saku.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
skeptical_saku.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>34881535
I have so much housework to do this evening. Why is life such an effort.

>tfw got like thirty new waifu pics but they're all in some weird unsupported filetype so can't post any
>>
fuck britain and fuck fish n chips
>>
>signing music videos for the deaf

Why?
>>
>>34885705
about 360 a month. used to get more but they stopped my unemployment bennies
>>
File: 1412913988425.jpg (302KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1412913988425.jpg
302KB, 600x600px
>blow nose
>all blood
>>
>>34874684
Weed is really easy to find.
Just talk to people at work. Dont gotta mention that you smoke weed right off the bat (unless they look like a pothead), but the first day on my current job, i found 4 people who will sell to me.
>>
>>34886338
what kinda job you got?
>>
>>34874901
Bai hao zhing is my favorite
Earl grey a close second
>>
File: Z0D5jlE.jpg (499KB, 850x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Z0D5jlE.jpg
499KB, 850x1000px
>>34881535
Hope you get better lad. A few years ago I caught the norovirus from me Nan (she works in a hospital, so we get all the hot new viruses from her) and I was down for a week or so. Hope you get better soon lad.

Also, posted.
>>34886121
>tfw you get a new waifu pic that you like but you can't post it because it's too lewd.
>>
>>34886537
>keeping lewd pics of your waifu

You sick bastard
>>
File: 1486583546271.jpg (27KB, 451x232px) Image search: [Google]
1486583546271.jpg
27KB, 451x232px
>>34886550
>not saving literally every pic of your waifu that enters arms reach

Shiggy diggy.
>>
>>34886351
Factory work.
Originalll
>>
>Mum crying and lashing out
Haha. Great stuff. Really gets me thinking.
>>
>>34886624
would she have a lickaroo of my bellend?
>>
thinking about dying my hair maroon
>>
>>34886624
What's she pissed off about lad?
>>
>>34874901

Asda smart price with milk and 2 sugars
>>
File: 0916 - axpuKUb.png (50KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
0916 - axpuKUb.png
50KB, 200x200px
>tfw moving to my own flat on friday
>going to be free of these disgusting fat normie cunts at long last

Going to be poor as fuck but I don't give a shit
I'd gladly eat my own shit for the rest of my days if it meant never having to listen to my 23 stone mother smashing her saucepans together because it 'releases the toxins that put calories in frying butter', and never having to hear my father throw rocks at the fish he bought himself to try and make them think the decorative castle is collapsing.
>>
>>34885677
morning lad.
not doing too good myself desu. feel like shit just waiting to finish slavery and go curl up on my couch.
hope your days better than mine lad.
>>
>>34886795
bit jelly, lad

i desperately want my own place
>>
I broke up with my gf about a month ago
She posts on her insta last night her date night with Chad
She never posted a pic of us on her insta ever
Yet I feel no anger or sadness, only a void
>>
>>34886795
Think I might be doing a similar thing soon too. I currently live with pretty much my only friend and we get on well, but he moves away this summer and I have a year of uni left. I really don't like the idea of moving in with a stranger or having a stranger come and live with me, so will probably get my own place. The thought of going back to halls is terrifying. I like privacy and freedom.
>>
I just ate a whole jalapeno
that was stupid
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-02-11-21h57m10s250.png (111KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-02-11-21h57m10s250.png
111KB, 320x240px
Avoiding an employers calls like the plague, jobs literally miles away in the middle of nowhere doing fuck all and earning fuck all. Good ol' JC walked me to a computer like an autist and watched me do it, but what they don't know can't hurt me. Just thought I'd kick off some JC stories.
>>
>>34887020
Best just to remove her from all social media lad, that way you don't see what she is doing and stop worrying about it. I accidentaly stumbled on to a photo of my ex and only girlfriend I broke up with years ago recently and it was of her and her new boyfriend. I genuinely don't want to get back with her and breaking up was a great decision but for some reason it got to me.
>>
>>34887046
what's your plan when they try calling you, then call your advisor saying they can't get through
>>
>>34887064

Tell them they didn't
They're too big a company with shitty practices to care and my advisor is too gullible to check
>>
my room is a disgusting mess but I can't bring myself to clean it, it needs reworking anyway
>>
>>34887052
What really gets to me is that the guy was the leader of this ski trip group we were trying to go on a bit ago and he wouldn't let me go from some BS reason, though he would let her. She didn't go, but now it all makes sense, he wanted my girl and was trying to cuck me, and now he's won
>>
>>34887046
>been using a CV with the wrong phone number for 2 years
surprised nobody has cottoned on
>>
>>34887125
Thats pretty sly mate, respectable. I might have to pull that one myself.
>>
>>34887125

Usually do the same thing unless there's any potential I'd get it
>>
>>34887117
fuck them. spend time working on you. when i break up with a girl, i feel shit for a few days and then i use all my anger energy to improve myself.

one thing i have to say though. its weird how differently other fellas will treat you when you are with a girl. i have only had a little flings that have lasted a month and even from them i noticed how jealous fellas get. its annoying.

how come you broke up with her? it was probably for the best
>>
>>34887114
my house is like that as well mate.
my life's a bigger mess though desu, tried to change that a few times, but no joy
>>
>>34886795
>tfw moving to my own flat on friday

how much lad?
>>
>>34887172
I feel the same way, shit's fucked. Maybe the way we live projects itself onto the rest of our lives
>>
>>34887161
I'm over her and don't want her back, but it's irritating how quickly she moved on and with whom. I broke up with her because she was boring and had nothing in common basically and was typical Stacy. Just couldn't connect
>>
>>34887114

Get a large desk and conglomerate all the mess on that and get 2 bins for general waste and recycling, occasionally hoover to get dust and hair.
>>
>>34887206
>I broke up with her because she was boring and had nothing in common basically and was typical Stacy.

for the best then lad. i get how you feel though. im guessing you feel like she never really cared about you because how quick she moved on.

i cant stand them boring girls, ive had plenty of opportunities to go out with typical stacies but i never because i know it would of been boring. i find most girls are boring desu, probably why i dont date often. i have dated some decent girls though.

the guy is probably just using her for sex if she is so boring.
>>
>>34887216
there isn't actually much rubbish in my room. I always keep a recycling bag up here so that it doesn't pile up all over the place, the problem is that my room is a bit cluttered and I do need to hoover in here
>>
>>34887271
>i cant stand them boring girls
This so much. My exs hobbies were genuinely facebook and netflix. That was it. Even her "photography" hobby was with a cheap ass digital camera and the only reason she did it was to post it all on facebook and get likes.

Now I am far from the most interesting person in the world, but that was taking the piss. Tried to include her in stuff I liked but she would just sit on her phone all the time. I am 24 now and genuinely don't care that I don't have a gf. If I ever meet someone I really get on with then great, but I doubt it will happen and i am fine with that. Can't think of a single girl I met in uni who was actually interesting.
>>
>>34881304
I know that feel desu lad.
>>
Original post desu lad
Thinking employees turning actual had sports hour roundabouts pound chair actual permanent.
>>
anyone here play old school runescape? just resubbed
>>
I want to try some weed but it costs a lot more than I thought it would. Is it worth it. I'm not exactly rich.
>>
File: 1367369520180.jpg (48KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1367369520180.jpg
48KB, 535x577px
>Denied autismbux
And I was actually in a relatively good mood this morning.
>>
>>34887202
yeah that's how i feel too.
>>
>>34887325
I know that feel bro. Since I've gotten out of uni my looks standards have dropped and my personality standards have skyrocketed. It's impossible to find an interesting girl but I've been around enough to know I don't want the alternative anymore. If I hear one more bitch say her hobbies are pizza and Netflix I'm gonna lose it
>>
>>34887367
>Is it worth it?

Yes. Big time. How much did you think it would be? You don't need much to get high.
>>
>>34887380
For me it's myself that's the problem. I'm boring. All I do is go on 4chan, watch tv and films. when I do go out I just like to walk up the local mountains with my dog listening to music. what girl would want to be with me?
>>
>>34887400
7 grams is about 60 quid. that's sounds quite a lot for a bunch of plant clippings.
>>
https://youtu.be/Mb3iPP-tHdA

This music video makes me nostalgic for a time I wasn't even alive in. Mad stuff
>>
>>34887368
how much is autismbux worth anyway? and how did you manage to fail? did you get a "score" or something on an assessment?
>>
>>34887418
That's a lot more than one session worth though.
>>
>>34887418
That's a bargain actually. It's usually 10 quid per not even a gram.

> that's sounds quite a lot for a bunch of plant clippings.
A bunch of illegal plant clippings that are grown or imported at great risk to the distributor.
>>
>>34887418
That's enough to keep you stoned for about two weeks solid though.
>>
>>34887271
>>34887325

Nothing wrong with boring Stacies if they're qt. Rather that then an ugly girl
>>
>>34887436
It depends on the person.

>and how did you manage to fail?
I'm not disabled enough.

> did you get a "score" or something on an assessment?
Yes, I got a 0 for everything. Yet somehow it still took them a month to get back to me with this info.
>>
>>34887465
yeah I guess so. maybe I will buy it.
>>
>>34887325
i can relate to what you're saying. i feel like girls get like this because they dont have to try. they can be boring as fuck but if they are attractive they can get away with it. Us guys have to actually put in effort.

the worst is when boring girls expect you to put in effort to everything and they dont try at all. i matched with an 8/10 girl on tinder a few days back and i had to stop talking to her because her responses where so apathetic.

im in uni now and i have not spoke to an interesting girl. two are two girls who are part of the group i walk around with in uni - one of them is really stuck up and the other way spends all her time gossiping.
>>
>>34887474
The novelty value wears off real quick lad
>>
>>34887480

>I'm not disabled enough

Fucking chortling
>>
>>34887368
I went to my GP today and he said it sound like I have depression and refereed me to a psychiatrist and I have a bloodtest due tomorrow.

A kind anon on here told me there's a buch of trigger words you need to put in your ESA claim for them to give you the benefits.
>>
>>34887480
Can you not appeal it or something? As far as I know there is no grey area with those assessments it's simply a yes or no answer to the questions.
>>
>>34887405
most guys have generic interests but what separates men from women is that we are less apathetic.

all the guys i know with gfs dont really do anything but play video games, drink and take drugs
>>
>>34887506
What are they?

I tried applying for PIP not ESA.
>>
>>34887530
https://www.sense.org.uk/content/esa-descriptors-determine-whether-you-have-limited-capability-work
>>
>>34887519
I had an interview.

>Can you not appeal it
Yeah but I don't think it would work since I was just scored with flat 0's.
>>
>>34887550
What was the interview like? What happened during it?

Been on DLA all my life, currently applying for PIP and am shit scared about the interview phase.
>>
>>34887530
for me it's not being able to convey simple message (severe social anxiety), it being very hard to learn and remember instructions for tasks, awareness of hazards, inability to plan , inability to cope with change inability to visit places where i have never been on my own, and poor emotional control in workplaces and stressful settings.

think i scored like 50+
>>
>>34887489
Ive never had a gf but it doesnt seem like it would.
I only try to get top tier girls - what girls should I aim for then?
>>
>>34887599
>Ive never had a gf but it doesnt seem like it would.

if you have hobbies/interests. it really does get boring. sex is nice but after the sex its awkward if you dont get on with them, and its not worth wasting hours of your time for sex.

>>34887599
>what girls should I aim for then?

ones that you actually find interesting and get on with
>>
>>34887566
A woman came to my house and asked me a bunch of questions.

The questions were basically just stuff like
>Can you feed yourself
>Can you wash yourself
>Can you hold a job
>Can you drive a car
Make sure to answer no to all of these and anything else to that effect. I made the mistake of not lying enough.

And tbqh it wouldn't annoy me so much were it not for the fact I was entitled to DLA before. Am I just not autistic anymore?
>>
File: ohDKCIOh.jpg (35KB, 750x591px) Image search: [Google]
ohDKCIOh.jpg
35KB, 750x591px
>>34887599

>I've never had a gf
>I only ever try to get top tier girls
>>
>>34887622
>>Can you feed yourself
>>Can you wash yourself
>>Can you hold a job
>>Can you drive a car

thank god im on dla for being dyslexic. i dont mind exaggerating my dyslexic problems but i would feel ashamed saying i cant feed and wash myself. also, they would probably get you a carer if they thought you autism was too bad. i could not be ased with a carer. my mum has been a carer for autistic people before.
>>
>>34887550
then you fucked up hugely lad.

I'd say most normies would score at least 6 points on an ESA examination, neets should be getting over 15 which is the minimum for benefits.

as I said I scored over 50 and if i got to know you, you'd say I was a typical weird socially awkward neet with nothing too obvious wrong.

You're not ill anon, unless you fucked up and didn't actually tell them what's wrong with you due to fear or embarrassment
>>
>>34887622
>>And tbqh it wouldn't annoy me so much were it not for the fact I was entitled to DLA before. Am I just not autistic anymore?

This is what pisses me off about it. If a complete autist has been on DLA their whole life it's hardly likely they're gonna magically be cured of it once turned down for pip. How do they expect these people to live?
>>
>tfw someone keeps getting your name wrong but you just go along with it because calling them out would be embarrassing
>>
>>34887681

>tfw you accidently post on /r9k/ instead of reddit
>>
>>34887658
This is a different exam that's scored from 0-12.

>You're not ill anon, unless you fucked up and didn't actually tell them what's wrong with you due to fear or embarrassment
I told them exactly what's wrong with me, and then I told them some more things that weren't even true but would make me look even more autistic.
>>
>>34887661
>How do they expect these people to live?

the people who asses you dont understand what it is like being a neet. they just think neets are lazy. when, in actuality, most neets suffer from anxiety, social problems etc.
>>
>>34886795
>never having to hear my father throw rocks at the fish he bought himself to try and make them think the decorative castle is collapsing.

absolutely hilarious, that is in perfect amounts : absurd, juvenile and sadistic
>>
>>34884337
Kiev main qualifiers hasn't started yet urghhhh why even watch those shitty games
>>
File: cheatsheet.jpg (1MB, 2172x4000px) Image search: [Google]
cheatsheet.jpg
1MB, 2172x4000px
Here's the cheatsheet for you trying to get benefits.

Good luck
>>
>>34887550
How did you get flat 0s? Surely you'd get a pity point or two. Were you rude or something
>>
shit myself doing situps this morning lads
>>
>>34887708
The assessors are not even proper health professionals with an understanding of autism/mental health problems. Like I said it's a bunch of straight forward yes or no questions with no grey area.

Heard on the radio the other day a severely autistic girl was turned down for it despite the fact she could hardly talk and had no understanding of simple things. The poor lass was turning to her mum for help with the questions and the assessor was being pretty brutal saying that she had to answer them herself.

The systems fucked.
>>
>>34887795
Tell us what happened lad
Origilderoy lockfart
>>
>>34876669
>>34876742
>>34876827

nobodies going to comment on these?
I am disappoint.
>>
>>34887792
I was deliberately as awkward as possible. Which didn't require much trying mind but maybe that was rude.
>>
>>34887622
>it not for the fact I was entitled to DLA before. Am I just not autistic anymore?
Desu that's why I never push for more bennies, scared they will just turn around and swipe them all away.
>>
>>34887790
im doing a STEM degree, failed to get benefits because if im doing a degree i cant be retarded. took it to tribunal and won on a technicality of the wording in the law, which was automatically grants me ESA/PIP (genuinely have no idea which one) because of a diagnosis of autism and some other criteria. i turned up, gave them the law and explained how i exactly fitted the criteria they wanted, so fuck what their points system said. they told me to wait outside, asked me back in 5 minutes later and said id won the case.

the DWP just outright lies about everything, you have to read the law yourself and challenge it in the courts.
>>
When Jeremy Corbyn is prime minister I'm applying for so many bennies.
>>
>>34887812
But then there are anons on it here for social anxiety/depression. How does that happen, are certain areas much more lenient or something?
>>
>>34887812
>Heard on the radio the other day a severely autistic girl was turned down for it despite the fact she could hardly talk and had no understanding of simple things

not even surprised. the conservatives are trying to take away as much money as they can, the cunts. we are a rich country, this shouldent be a problem. way more money is lost of tax avoidance.

they tried taking my dads money. my dad cant work because he damaged his back in work, and it has even been proved by the doctor but they tried saying he can work.
>>
>>34887882
I think it depends entirely on what mood the brew are in that day.
>>
>>34887884
>we are a rich country
Have you seen our national debt?

Also there is no reason your dad can't do a desk job assuming he isn't entirely incapacitated.
>>
>>34887875
lol corbyn is going to take them jew coins and give them to the people.

he will probably not get in though. most of his supporters are people our age. i rally hope he does though
>>
>>34887874
just like to say that my message is they are looking for excuses to deny you/will lie to prevent you from getting what youre entitled. they do this because they know most people wont/cant challenge what their decision is, but they are also well aware that usually if someone just spends the time and effort and actually does challenge it properly and wades through all the needlessly convoluted documents, they will lose the case.

if you want benefits, challenge everything they say, eventually you win
>>
>>34887812
Yep.

Remember people, the GP's and Psychiatrists are there to diagnose and help you if you're autistic or have other mental health issues.

The DWP, Job Center and other govt orgs on the otherhand are setup to handle benefits and have assessors who's sole purpose is to try and deny you benefits and reduce government spending, they are not your friend.

Unless you are hardline within their specific criteria of what applies as disabled they will not give you anything.

Just like the Job Center they WANT to get you off benefits and the employees get bonuses and chances of getting promoted for doing so.

To do this they will make the process as hard, stressful and complicated as possible.

But at then end of the day, if you go by the letter of the law and make it clear you fall under what classifies as disabled according the official government criteria they HAVE to give you the benefits you're entitled to.

It's why there's so few actual disabled people on benefits and it's mostly lazy cunts and conment.

Actual people with mental health can't handle the anxiety and stress and just don't bother
>>
>>34887884

My dad has a motability car because his legs are pretty much shattered from when he was a lorry fitter jumping off trailers and such. He told me the other day the DWP are trying to take it away from him and he's having to go to a tribunal to prove that he needs a disability car.

Can't believe the state of things at the moment.
>>
>>34887911

>Has his benefits revoked
>Has to get a job
>Takes it out on NEET's
>>
>>34887897
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2647970/Britain-fourth-world-rich-list-average-families-better-France-Japan.html

http://www.cityam.com/227917/world-wealth-britain-crowned-fifth-richest-country-in-the-world-behind-us-china-japan-and-germany

we are in debt because the government likes to allow big corporations avoid tax

the actual income of the country is really high.

tax avoidance costs uk economy 69.9 billion a year

nah, my dad cant work because he is constantly in pain and will probably have to go into a wheel chair soon.
>>
>>34888014
i'm on bennies lad, both ESA (support group) and PIP.

Get around 500 a month, and my mum gets cares allowance meaning it's more like 600

You just have to play the system right, i'm genuinely a fucking useless neet who nobody would hire (and also live in a low pop area) - but i'm intelligent and read up on this shit before i applied.

Many of you are entitled to bennies, you're just going about it the wrong way due to mentally associating it with stress and it being an arseache. Treat it like a video game with the govt as the boss character.
>>
why the FUCK aren't youtube videos loading
>>
>>34887875
>When Jeremy Corbyn is prime minister I'm applying for so many bennies.
He never will be, you pathetic sack of shite. I despise all you cunts on benefits and disability.

How much tax and NHS contributions I make is a fucking joke. The NHS needs to go, the amount we have to pay for it is insane. All to support worthless degenerates and immigrants

I've never claimed a penny and never will, never used the NHS either. FUCK YOU PARASITIC CUNTS.

And it's only going to get worse for you drains on society once the full Brexit effect kicks in, why don't you just kill yourselves already?
>>
sup bitches. what y'all up to?
damn, is every britfeel this depressing?
also fuck Valentines. FUCK IT IN THE FUCKING ASSSSS FUUUUUUUUUUCK.
*ahem*
Yeah, anyway, I can't figure out why you guys can't get jobs/girlfriends, you guys are obviously well-adjusted, witty, socially responsible human beings who in no way resemble sociopaths.
*ahem*
At least some of you have jobs and shit and can afford to get drunk and smoke. Fuck. Don't suppose one of you lot wants to loan me some money? I'll let you have sex with me.
>>
>>34888094
dont encourage it

people in here truly believe the neet life memes and thing its comfy frog and umaru etc but living this wayis barely living but im too retarded for anything else

if state funded euthanasia existed i would have volunteered myself 11 years ago
>>
>>34887836
yeah yeah it's fucking amazing. what's next?
>>
File: eaZrosc.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
eaZrosc.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
why am i getting pushed around at age 18

i swear to god if this self proclaimed chad thundercock tries telling me to act nicer to him or he'll punch me tomorrow i'll tell him to fuck off

if he tries pulling shit, i'll fucking go at him, i don't care if i get injured
>>
The last two nights I've been woken up in the early hours by a single tap on my bedroom door, followed a little later by a slightly louder tap sounding like it's the latch clicking. Not sure if it's the door settling or if a spook has decided to set up shop.
>>
File: 1457887923241.png (268KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1457887923241.png
268KB, 557x605px
>>34888103
>FUCK YOU PARASITIC CUNTS
I'm just doing exactly what the capitalist system you defend encourages. Digging as deep and greedily into the wealth of the world without any care for anyone else. Just as much as my boss would love to pay me in baked beans for 12 hour shifts 7 days a week I'd like to tax the shit out of him and redistribute all that coin as bennies.
>>
>>34888145
dude, just chill. you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.
>>
>>34888132
I know how you feel mate.

I hate living the life on autismbux but I'm too retarded for anything else. It's an interesting limbo.

Still, I'm trying to do things to entertain myself up until the point I get the balls to go and off myself.
>>
>>34888094
>both ESA (support group) and PIP.
>Get around 500 a month,
How does that work out? I'm on ESA but get the same, why is yours split between the two?
>>
>>34888058
It isn't quite as simple as that though. Yes, corporations dodge tax and that is not a good thing. However if we start clamping down on them, they will simply move elsewhere to another tax haven and then we will get nothing instead of less than we should. Not to mention all the jobs they provide in this country with employees paying tax. Tax avoidance is also legal, evasion isn't.

We are haemorrhaging money because public services like the NHS are horribly inefficient and run by people who don't know a thing about medicine, or management seemingly. There is a strong argument to privatise the whole thing and be done with it.

Sorry to hear about your dad lad, where I am from "muh bad back" is the go to line for the workshy.
>>
Losing weight and gaining muscle but now having episodes of sudden rage. Help.
>>
>>34888145
Do it lad.

Secondary school Chads are all show. Give him a good hard punch in the jaw and it will be the happiest day of your life.
>>
>>34888157
Wow, dass fucken spooky as shit. Why not ask it to have sex with you? ectoplasmic lubrication n shit. at least it can talk dirty to you. by communicating in morse code using the door. maybe. well, fucking do something, engage the fucker, it's not turning up to play with the door, it wants to get to know you, intimately. probably.
>>
>>34888103
This country was grand and and it's system was worth paying into once.

But then they let in all the immigrants and gave it away to the banks.

I'm going to milk it and ride it down till society crumbles. I used to work 40+ hours a week and just about made rent + bills, to the point it made me want to kill myself (hense getting bennies)

I'm much better now - but i'm not going to get back into that rat race or apply for education and get in massive debt when i'm nearly 30.

If this country sorts itself out with brexit and basic jobs for thick cunts like me no longer drive people mad and actually pay enough to cover costs and have a life i'll reenter the workforce.

Till then, fuck em.
>>
>>34888058
But people in wheelchairs can have desk jobs as well
>>
>>34888194
fuck being chill

this motherfucker has been consistently pestering me for 2 years.

i don't intend to put up with it for much longer - hell, i don't intend to put up with it for even one more day
>>
>>34888201
>However if we start clamping down on them, they will simply move elsewhere to another tax haven and then we will get nothing instead of less than we should.
We can avoid this by just nationalizing all their assets and sending them to whatever tax haven they want to escape to with nothing.
>>
>>34888199
lower band of ESA probably.
>>
>>34888219
And then anon gets thrown out of school for violence and possible a criminal record for assault, putting huge uncertainty on further education or getting into the workplace.

Meanwhile Chad gets the sympathy, gets the girls and gets to make anons life harder.

It's a win win :^)
>>
this is probably stupid, but why don't y'all trip/namefag? that would be SOOOO much easier.
>>
>>34888219
i live in a slav country and country slavs like him (we both commute by a bus on the same route) are bad news in 90% of cases so i'll probably get my ass whooped to mars and back

zero fucks given, though
>>
>>34888259
EXACTLY, don't take the bait, avoid the shit, rise above and be so fucking chills you make bitches pussies wet. (source: t. Chad)
>>
>>34888259
kek, nobody likes this piece of shit
hence
>self proclaimed chad thundercock

i don't care about a criminal record, i'd rather go down with a bang than be a pussy like you're suggesting i should be
>>
>>34888283
i-is this.... britfeel? like, what is going on here? ? ?
>>
>>34888259
Nah, at worst you get suspended.

>Meanwhile Chad gets the sympathy, gets the girls and gets to make anons life harder.
Chads that lose fights to robots in public don't get sympathy, they get scundered.
>>
>>34888283
I thought the slavic way to defeat a larger enemy was to throw as many people at it till it dies. You're not going to achieve that on your own.
>>
>>34888301
there are ways to humiliate someone without laying a finger on them.
there are ways to obtain victory without engaging in battle.
warfare is the art of avoiding conflict and using strategy to wage combat on YOUR terms, not your opponents.
>>
>>34888237
Immigrants aren't the issue mate. And brexit is just going to make your life harder.

You've been tricked by the brexit meme.
>>
File: you_cant_win.gif (870KB, 450x191px) Image search: [Google]
you_cant_win.gif
870KB, 450x191px
>>34888301

Not suggesting you be a bully lad, just saying the situation from personal experience.

My school had a zero bullying/violence policy which they only decided to act on once I gave one of my bullys a split lip, despite being bullied several years, reporting it and nothing being done. Stand up for yourself and you're crucified for it.
>>
>>34888308
Just like Britain, quite a few slavs here these days, they immigrated for higher value memes.
>>
>>34888201
>However if we start clamping down on them, they will simply move elsewhere to another tax haven and then we will get nothing instead of less than we should.

i dont know because they would still make a large amount of income. its not like they would be losing out, they simply wouldent be able to afford that little extra. tax evasion costs us billions too. its just another problem that needs sorting out. These corporations dont give a fuck though because half of them are foreign.

i agree that some things are costing us too much money too like the NHS. NHS is shit, and most of the time people go the doctors about pointless shit like having a rash or a cold. It should cost us some money to go the doctors because it would deter people from being retarded, and would make us more money. how often do we actually need to go the doctors? i havent been the doctors for years.
>>
>>34888283
Just channel your autism into your fists.
>>
>>34888308
no, this is slavfeel now
>tfw squatting
>>
>>34888352
DAFUQ AM I READING
>>
>>34888336
If you say so, either way. I'm going to carry on.

They will never abolish benefits or the NHS because it'd be civil war. (or more likely a LANDSLIDE Labour/LibDem win)
>>
>>34888367
How quickly people forgot that privatisation of the NHS began under a Labour government
>>
yeah. so this thread is shit. anyone here not a beta cuck? pull yourselves together men. WE HAVE DIGNITY FFS
>>
>>34888380
Private, but still free for the taxpayer.
>>
>>34888367
Nothing will be abolished.

Instead they'll chip away at it, piece by piece, over decades. It already started years ago.
>>
File: tumblr_okan4kogWh1rsdpaso1_500.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okan4kogWh1rsdpaso1_500.gif
2MB, 500x500px
YOU ARE IN A DREAM. THIS IS NOT REAL.
>>
>>34888301
dont hit him. manipulate him into hitting you first, and then beat him up.
>>
File: 1485455069731.png (10KB, 407x416px) Image search: [Google]
1485455069731.png
10KB, 407x416px
who else idolises video games/animu characters and tries to be like them instead of socially retarded?
>>
>>34888413
I wish, lad. Then I could finally do what I've dreamed of.
>>
>>34888397
speak for yourself la.

I have accept my inevitable lifetime of living the easy life of watching telly, masturbating to anime, eating cheap fast food and spending taxpayer money on video games.

As a former wagie I truly pity the people who still do it into their 30's and 40's and hate their lives.
>>
File: 1485904500502.jpg (64KB, 785x716px) Image search: [Google]
1485904500502.jpg
64KB, 785x716px
>>34888428
I'm like Tomoko more than I'd like to admit, and I don't even have to try.
>>
File: 1485430967939.gif (899KB, 301x240px) Image search: [Google]
1485430967939.gif
899KB, 301x240px
>>34888438
don't dream. do.
If you can feel it you can achieve it.
the future is tangible, more than that, malleable.
>>
>>34888428
All the time lad. I start behaving like characters from TV shows I've recently been watching. But instead of looking like don't draper I look like a big fat retard with a come over drinking whiskey out of a shrek mug.
>>
>>34888446
Do you smoke weed though?
>>
File: Tomoko.jpg (83KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Tomoko.jpg
83KB, 1680x1050px
>>34888448
>tfw no tomoko gf
Why do I continue living?
>>
>>34888446
c'mon guy... ur a dude, rite? jf so, grab your balls and give em an old squeeze. You are a warrior, live with pride you nutter. Have some respect for your body. It will appreciate it later on.
>>
>>34888464
don't draper? lol is that a thing? I think so. If it wasn't, it is now.
damn. half of it is playing to your strength, not trying to be someone you're not.
The other half is changing what you don't like.
How do you dress?
>>
>>34888465
Not often, don't know anyone who sells it so have to get it through AlphaBay and it's expensive and sometimes gets intercepted by the mailman
>>
>>34888448
>>34888492
same person?
soooo... you are like Tomoko, but you also want a gf like Tomoko? bit weird desu.
Why not try to be the person you think Tomoko would fall in love with/be proud of?
>>
>>34888533
wher u at tho?
don't you know how to socialise? want some tips?
it's quite easy to find and common tbqh
>>
New thread hype. What an exciting time.
>>
>>34888546
>same person?
No
Why on earth would you think that?
>>
>>34888446
i dont know how you can live like this. i would be too ashamed. at least spend your free time improving your self or working towards something. i couldent spend my free time only consuming, and giving nothing back.

if i ruled the country, i would force you to join the army, enter a training scheme, or work voluntary.
>>
>>34888561
FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU
LET'S GO MOFO
>>
>>34888561
A new thread has successfully been made lad
>>
>>34888565
it's okay. we've all been there. even them that say they haven't
>>
>>34888506
>>34888546
How fucking new are you? Lurk for a while so you can learn to type like an adult.
>>
>>34888557
>>34888557
Look what I found. It's a new thread.
>>
>Applying for jobs
>Minimum wage
>Shitty hours
>Cleaning floors
>Need A-Levels and 2 years of experience in cleaning.

Fuck this.
>>
>>34888354
i'm not autistic at all tho

>>34888355
>tfw slav and no money to buy adidas with
Thread posts: 516
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.