[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Religious robots, does religion help cope with >tfw no gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (9KB, 226x300px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
9KB, 226x300px
Religious robots, does religion help cope with >tfw no gf?
>>
>>34874306
no

originality is original___
>>
>>34874306
Kind of, but mostly it just helps in not going on a shooting rampage.

But that is just me.
>>
>>34874306
You don't need "love" from a degenerate females when God's love is the truest form of love there is
>>
>>34874306
Does believing in Santa make you act better as as kid?

Spoiler alert: No, you just act like a shitter and ask Santa for forgiveness.

Being a Christian just gives you a false reason to feel better in believing that most girls are whores when in truth most girls are either average or below average and in the age range you're likely in at least half of those girls are virgins.

Most attractive ones are definitely not though.
>>
Yes, definitely.

But I'm not just "religious", I'm bordering on complete devotion now
>>
It kinda does.
oiginali
>>
>>34874400
>>34874412
>>34874411
Reminder that anyone religious isn't a true bot, being religious means you have hope for at least the afterlife, true bots are completely gone in terms of hope and such.
>>
File: aRewboB_700b_v2.jpg (164KB, 540x1291px) Image search: [Google]
aRewboB_700b_v2.jpg
164KB, 540x1291px
religion is a trap

I almost destroyed my life because of priest's advices, I would be even worse subhuman than I am now.

If you want to be religious, believe in Deistic Divine, Not christian or other god/gods
>>
eh kinda
ive kind of just resigned myself to the fact that at least my virginity might be a kind of "get out of jail free" card i might be able to pull on ol St. Peter to try and curry a bit of favour for the overall unremarkable and not very virtuous life ive lived
>>
it helps counter the white psyops against people of cooler and helps rebuke the autistic fascists that believe in the religion of white people and helps people of color understand the mind of the white man
>>
>>34874471
What happened, anon?
Origifamily
>>
>>34874451
Reminder that there's no true scotsman
>>
>>34874628
If you are a Christian, you believe that as long as you're good, you get to go to fairyland happy happy place after you die.

"""""Bots"""""" would be able to look forward to that at least.

Atheists believe in nonexistence

We true bots have nothing to look forward to.

And by your logic, any normie who goes on /r9k/ can be a valid bot, if there being a bot isn't defined.
>>
>>34874721
I'm not a Christian tho
>>
>>34874791
Didn't call you one my dude, just stating a fact about religious "bots".
>>
>>34874306
depends on what you mean by "religion." are you interested in the social aspect of it? or the mystical one?
>>
I feel sometimes that it's simply's God'd will that I'm in the situation I am. I don't resent Him for that, since there are many in this world that have it worse than I am. It just brings me peace and calm knowing there's nothing to worry about.

If I weren't as religious as I am, I'd have probably been super depressed and probably killed myself now.
>>
>>34874400
This is the post i came here to agree with
>>
>>34874306
If you're a normie and religious then you have average intelligence.

If you're a robot and religious then you have below average intelligence and suffer from cognitive dissonance.
>>
I used to pray every day that she'd love me. I came to worship her as a goddess. It all failed, and know I know that there is no god. I am alone in an endless void. i love her i love her i love her
>>
File: 1452059741402.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1452059741402.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
you are a god , thats all this dude ever said.
>>
nope but silence is a good movie
>>
>>34874306
Yes.
It doesn't make it that much better, only to the point of not wanting to constantly kill yourself.
>>
A vow of abstinence goes against every sense and urge repressed yet blessed the ordained perfection of flesh...deny my desire, whores requite nun on their knees, call me your lord, your sire and light my fire...eyes peek behind doors seven signs of sins so deadly delightful a glutton I've consumed myself in the lights dull, dim twilight I've searched for myself and never have found my passions place deviant disgrace uncommon on hallowed ground...shallow pools of deeper isues pain is love hardened over my scar tissue repulsive flavors my heathenous labors for desires sake I drown in a liars lake of magma I owe not a soul is my fraternous mantra...
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.