[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you continue on living? Why haven't you killed yourself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: killme.jpg (83KB, 900x660px) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
83KB, 900x660px
Why do you continue on living? Why haven't you killed yourself yet? I see the amount of misery on this board and it makes me wonder.

For me, it is mainly my family. My uncle killed himself fifteen years ago and my father was ruined from it for years. Whenever I have a bottle of pills or a noose in my hand I think about how much it would crush him.

A secondary reason is that the military has sort of given me a forced purpose. If I was a neet living at my parents' house, which was a distinct possibility, I would probably be in the ground.
>>
>>34874160
I miss girls who dress that way

also this pic has less resolution that it originally did.
>>
>>34874160
Deep down I still hope that things can get better. And despite my misery I actually do enjoy a lot of things about life and being alive. Not to mention I feel the drive to create art and I can't do that if I'm dead.
>>
>>34874298
I feel similarly, it is just the misery is sometimes stronger than the escapism and the simulated happiness.
>>
File: 1407087999901.png (76KB, 802x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1407087999901.png
76KB, 802x1200px
terrified of oblivion
scared of pain
ashamed to prove my parents right
>>
>>34874160
Pretty much the same as you. My family is full of great people that genuinely care about me. I can't do this to them. Your death is something that happens to other people, not to you.

>>34874498
>terrified of oblivion
It's the same as before you were born. Can you remember before you were born? No. Your existence is at most 100 years, within billions and billions of years of the universe's existence.

Existence is terrifying, because it's unusual. Not oblivion. Your "normal" form is nonexistence.

>scared of pain
Pain won't exist when you die.

That said, life is a short existence anyway. I don't see why anyone would suicide, unless they are in actual extreme physical/mental pain and have no family or friends. Even then it's a gamble.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.