[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't give a fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: jp6.jpg (25KB, 325x383px) Image search: [Google]
jp6.jpg
25KB, 325x383px
Who else don't give a fuck about women? I don't know if it is normal or not, but i'm 18 yo virgin and don't care about that. I think more about past days, careless childhood or worrying about working, aging and dying. I am convinced, that there is nothing after the death and only option to get the final answer is to develop science and reach immortality, but as filthy subhuman I won't take it, so I'll be just working to the end and disappear forever.

At this point I don't even think about friends or virginity, but I don't consider myself as a intellectualist either.

Maybe it's derealisation. Anyone can relate? Anyone have given up? Anyone don't give a fuck anymore?
>>
>I don't give a fuck
>s-see?
>I really don't give a fuck, guys
Somehow, I'm unconvinced
>>
>>34874050
It has already started happening to me. Every fucking day I would want to have a gf, but one day I stopped caring. My life became better.
>>
>>34874136
I know it's fucking strange. I saw a post about 18 yo virgin and realized I don't give a fuck about it - so something is wrong with me. I should worrying about that but I don't.

That's why I said "derealisation".
>>
>18
>thinks he's suffered

fuck off you edgy teenager. I meet a dozen faggots like you every week on r9k omegle and without failure, in a couple months, they all get gfs. You're literally a child, stop pretending like your life is over.
>>
>>34874136
Just see, half of the threads on /r9k/ are traps now, our minds are changing because of being lonely virgin. Straight men are becoming bisexual just because they can't find a woman. It's depressing.
>>
>>34874050
I get what you mean desu, not that I don't care about anything just that it's lost its significance
>>
>>34874050
I don't care about women at all. I've been taking antidepressants for a few months now, and they've completely killed my sex drive. Even the thought of fapping is off putting. When this side effect kicked in I realized that much of my longing for a woman was driven by sexual desire. Without it, I see women for what they really are: Annoying, childish, money/soul sucking creatures that would be exhausting to deal with. I'm fine with living my life how I want to; I don't have the desire or the energy to invest in some whore who would make my life worse than it already is.
>>
File: 371bb0_4886453.jpg (576KB, 1200x1850px) Image search: [Google]
371bb0_4886453.jpg
576KB, 1200x1850px
Yeah I feel you bro. I'm not a robot because of a lack of romantic success. I'm a robot because I failed in my educational and career life. If I had not made 1 mistake I'd be the gamma + in the pic related. Also anybody who reads please give me a (you), I hate writing paragraphs and not even getting one reply.

However, I of course want a gf but it's never been a priority. I want a wife just to pass on my namesake, 2bh if I had one I'd pretend to be in love cause I don't really believe in it.
>>
>>34875340
I know that feel bro. Maybe it's because women can get shitty degree in humanities and still suck rich dick while men must have great career to even fuck something more than average girls. We care about our knowlegde while women just care about their looks and attention. World isn't equal, and some whores should stop saying otherwise.
>>
>>34875465
Maybe it's my narcissism and my ego but I legit think I could have been a billionaire. I had the smarts but squandered them and am gonna end up hardly going up the social ladder. At my best I think I'll be making 180k-200k a year unless I somehow climb the corporate ladder(lol never happens).
>>
File: 1486791927243.jpg (74KB, 590x400px) Image search: [Google]
1486791927243.jpg
74KB, 590x400px
>>34874050
I'm in the same boat, I don't care about sex or anything, but I do have some desire to mark myself in history or at least show up in books somehow.
Maybe I'll become the next Adolf, I dunno.
>>
>>34875340

This isn't the place to get you's, conversation or validation...this is the void you rant into.

Try reddit, I'm naughtyfred, see you there
>>
>>34875778
Your Apple.pie looked good.
>>
>>34874050
Gamma+, used to be Gamma-.
I'm a recovering drug addict with almost 9 months clean. I'm not a virgin and don't really struggle to attract decent looking women, but 99% are not worth the effort as they're shallow, vapid, whores who have zero self-awareness, sense of responsibility, or introspection.

That's not to say I've written them off - only that I have standards, and only one women to date has met them since I got sober. Prior to that my love life was horribly dysfunctional, but I don't know what I expected by becoming a drug addict.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.