[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who lurker here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1485112534453.jpg (527KB, 527x700px) Image search: [Google]
1485112534453.jpg
527KB, 527x700px
>be really anxious and depressed neet since 16(22 now)
>browse 4chan since 2013 but never really posted anything, just when drunk as fuck like i am now
>literally too afraid to even talk to people on the internet
>lurk most of the time and listen to depressing music while drinking
>can really connect to everyone but too dumb/depressed/lazy to post anything, not even rolling shit

A-are you here fellow lurkers? Please, just one word, i want to feel you.
>>
>>34872947
i'm here famigo, i know your feel
>>
>>34872947
Yeah, that was me for almost ever
>>
File: 1414543164290.jpg (24KB, 325x266px) Image search: [Google]
1414543164290.jpg
24KB, 325x266px
>>34872947
Been on 4chan since 2012, have definitely made fewer than 100 posts and started less than 10 threads. What really bothers me about image boards is all the stuff that I've forgotten to save over the years.
>>
We're here, OP
>>
Same here. I'm also just a lurker in life.
>>
>>34872947

Stop drinking. Alcohol is a bitch. You think you can control yourself but there's a reason why so many addicts tell you to stop while you're ahead. We've all thought we can control it but by the time we realize the truth, after convincing ourselves and making excuses, it's sometimes too late.

I used to drink at home, alone, while on the PC. I couldn't also talk to people online, let alone in person. But after I get a forty in my, I'm good to go. I would wake up after a night of drinking and ignore all the new friends I would have made from the night before. If I didn't drink, I'd usually never talk to them again and eventually they delete me. Oh well. I one point I was drinking 3-4 40oz of malt liquor every day for years. I got so fat, borderline beetus and a fatty liver. I recently quit back in August for 3 months. Started drinking over the holidays, just 1 or 2 days, right? Nope. Full blown alcoholic yet again. I was drinking every day again for about 2 months until 3 weeks ago. Never again. All the weight I lost in those 3 months, 2-3 pounds a week, I regained in just 2 months or so. Pathetic. Stop drinking.
>>
File: IMG_4781.png (452KB, 687x855px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4781.png
452KB, 687x855px
Here! At McDonald's trying to waste the afternoon.

It hurts to be neet.
>>
>>34872947

Lurking is patrician tier.

Only plebs post more than a few times a day and only the lowliest of plebs post more than one thread a month,
>>
File: 1447708961928.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1447708961928.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
>>34873718
Not OP, but what if drinking is all I really have?
>>
> Posts
> Claims to be a lurker

Sorry to tell you anon but you're no lurker
>>
>34872947

>>literally too afraid to even talk to people on the internet
you're not alone OP
>>
Lurker reporting in. I am trying to post more (as it is visible), but I still haven't got the hang of it.
>>
>>34873757

I used to say fuck it, I'll drink myself to death. But slowly dying from alcohol related shit, such as organ failure, obesity, etc is such a painful way to go. I figure if I really want to die, I'll do it an easier, less painful way (e.g helium).
>>
>>34872947
Honestly never saw how anyone could enjoy just lurking here. But I guess plenty of people do. By the same token I suppose I'd probably be too anxious to call into a radio show or something but that's different.
>>
>>34873834
I don't really want to kill myself, I just want to keep drinking. I meant drinking is all I have meaning it is the only thing that really makes my life worthwhile.
>>
>>34872947
I only post on here like 1-2 times a day but i am on here for about 3-4 hours a day
>>
>>34872947
I lurked on 4chan for about a year back in 2011 before coming back in 2015. I only recently started to actually post here to try and curb my anxiety issues. It gets easier the more I post.
>>
>>34873751
>Posting every day
>>
i am here anon, lurking always
>>
>>34872947
I'm here man. I think this is my 7th post in the last 12 months.
>>
I lurked from 2007-2013, I post regularly now.

Only 10% of 4chan visitors post according to moot iirc
>>
>>34872947
Is that renaissance Cracky-chan? Arguably even cuter than the modern analogue tbqhwy
>>
File: 1340767926454.jpg (35KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1340767926454.jpg
35KB, 720x480px
>>34873943
Im not the alcoholic guy you were talking to but i am an addict and my mother is a recovering alcoholic so i know first hand how this shit plays out. Im 26 and iv been using opiates on an off for like 8 years and currently using now too but not nearly as much as when i was younger. 2 times in rehab and detoxes, outpatients all that shit even lived in a mens sober home for close to 2 years which honestly was probably some of the happiest years of my life.

My point is if you fell like drinking is the only thing that makes your life worthwhile please seek help or at least take sometime to reflect on why that is; because if you think life sucks now and shits hard wait until your physically addicted (if your not already) your gunna be in for a rude awakening when you start withdrawing and all your problems are made exponentially worse and your stress level is at constant 100%.

Not tryin to tell you how to live your life but iv been where you are and its a fine line your walking and if you misstep you can fuck yourself over more than you might know. Anyway im rambling be safe anon dont drink too much tonight.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.