[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a pedo white male robot anything.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11

File: 1485283914067.png (361KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
1485283914067.png
361KB, 500x438px
Ask a pedo white male robot anything.
>>
>>34872422
i hope u get cancer scumbag
>>
What exactly do you mean when you say you are a pedophile?
>>
Why haven't you been v& yet?
>>
>>34872557
Well, it seems pretty obvious.

>>34872546
That's not a question.
>>
why are you attracted to little girls anon?
>>
>>34872422
Why don't you commit suicide instead of spreading your disease?
>>
>>34872546
Not sure if you read the thread. He hasn't molested a kid, he just has sexual feelings for minors.
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 575x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 575x700px
>>34872422
Do you empathise with robots like us, anon? We will both never have the partner that we want. Stay strong bro.
>>
File: 4Lpbt91.jpg (196KB, 1920x1080px)
4Lpbt91.jpg
196KB, 1920x1080px
>>34872593
Clarify anyway you fucking cuck. Don't ask for an AMA then not answer the fucking questions you get.

You are a pedophile as in your attracted to straight up children in a sexual way? Like, not 16 year old's but 8 year olds? Are you attracted to infants or toddlers?

It can mean a lot of very different things. Not stop being a dickhead
>>
Why haven't you killed yourself yet? Why were you born a dysfunctional human? When is Bubba and Jamal going to tag team your ass until it gapes?
>>
>>34872422

what did you get for valentines day?
>>
>>34872631
Nowhere in the thread do you say that
Nice try samefag
>>
Your attraction to young kids stem from an inability to socialize and interact with people your own age...

Besides that, crimes against children are the most abhorrent crimes that exist.

Kill yourself
>>
>>34872422
A fucking white male, not everyone is this privileged!
>>
>>34872422
are you aware of the fact that you can be healed?
>>
>>34872612
Suicide is for losers.

>>34872639
Yeah, sure. In fact, I'm not exclusive (I like girls of my age too), but it's not the same. Thanks, btw.

>>34872640
Like any other person, I don't like every living being. I like girls from (let's say) 6 to 25. There are a few ~6yo that I like, I rarely enjoy milfs.

See this video. I find her attractive since her late 2yo, but I usually find extremely young girls disgusting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Plk7TLNmsU

My peak would be a 9-12 (pre-puberty) educated class girl.

>>34872648
A call from a little girl I like.

>>34872779
Oh boy.
>>
>>34872738
>Being woman/black/jew
>Nobody cares about my crimes
>>
>>34872943
>Oh boy.
So you wanna continue to be scam, it's youe life.
>>
>>34872943
>Suicide is for losers
doesn't really answer the question
>>
>>34872422
You agree with Adam lanza
>>
File: 3.jpg (623KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
623KB, 1920x1200px
>>34872943
>>34872640
Thanks for answering my question in more precise terms.

Now for the big memes you knew were coming, have you ever considered therapy to try to manage these feelings?

They these feelings something you even want to suppress? Why or why not?
>>
>>34873073
>You agree with Adam lanza
i agree with him
>>
>>34872422
Is pedophilia torture from above?
>>
>>34872422
Do you know you will eternally burn in hell? you will feel the deepest pain and no screaming for help will change your situation. In your abyss of despair, not even god will feel sorry for you and he will deny you even his relieving gaze. And this not for a hundred, not a thousand, not a million years, bur FOR EVER. have fun with your degeneracy dear.
>>
>>34872422
How bad were you molested as a child.
>>
>>34872422
why did you make your password "p@ssword"?
>>
>>34872422
Had this site,more specifically /b/, responsibility in your preferences?
>>
File: 1485504475586.jpg (23KB, 480x209px) Image search: [Google]
1485504475586.jpg
23KB, 480x209px
>>34872422
nice dubs also can you post pizza
>>
>>34873073
Well, he seems to be a dialogative guy. I can not say this about everybody.

>>34873106
Therapy? Never. I don't think of this as an illness. It's just a more extended spectrum of attraction. The weird thing would be to only feel attraction to people over 18.
Our current situation in matter of child sexuality is the result of political, social and religious influences. Most christians, for example, don't know that Mary (mother of jesus) married at twelve.

Allow me to copypaste something:
>The usual age for marriage under Jewish law is 13 for boys, 12 for girls. Considering the circumstances described in the Gospel and giving enough weight to Jewish practices 2000 years back Mary was 13 when angel Gabriel appeared before her. Please also note that Mary was not subjected to a physical relation with God. According to our best knowledge she was 14 at the time of giving birth to Jesus.

>>34873297
See above.

>>34873200
Wait, what?

>>34873308
Molested? Never. But I've went through some bad times.

>>34873343
Believe me, there's people enough stupid to use this password for professional tasks.

>>34873421
No. In fact I'm feeling disappointed with the increasing censorship. This place is not fun anymore.
>>
>>34873503
I'm gonna bet 100$ those hard times are why you're a pedo. You should get a psychiatrist.
>>
have you ever acted on your attraction to minors or do you keep it in your head?

this is probably what's going to decide whether people here consider you scum or not.
>>
File: pixiv60310031_13.jpg (182KB, 634x900px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv60310031_13.jpg
182KB, 634x900px
Do you collecting images?
>>
>a pedophile
>attracted to fully developed, sexually ripened 16 year olds

you cant be this dumb and backwards
>>
>>34873595

The people here, and everywhere for that matter, will consider him scum either way. I think you know that.
>>
>>34872422

OP I'm the opposite of you, I'm attracted to skinny MILFs only. Today one smiled at me it was so cute and my dick is still diamonds and know I can't stop thinking about her
>>
>>34873595
Allow me not to answer to your question. A few friends know about my sexual preferences. One of them told me it's ok, but he warned me that he will betray me as soon as I act on it. Other two of them said it's ok, and we usually joke about picking up mothers and daughters together. One of these two guys even offered me to go out with his young sister because I'm a good boy, and she's too deep into sandnigger trash.

>>34873601
I'll save yours because it's cute. Thanks.

>>34873748
Yeah, I remember when a milf tried to flirt with me. Oh boy, I was talking with a cute nerdy 11yo, and that woman killed our mood.
>>
>>34872422
were you always like this? how did your sexuality develop
>>
>>34874117
I always liked little girls, but as I grew up, I kept finding them attractive. I remember having sexual interests at 6, and trying to make older girls laugh.
>>
>my aunt (dad's sister) from argentina invited us and my mom out of the blue last friday to go vacation at her house
>she's single and has a 13 yo daughter
>last time i saw them was 3 years ago
>would play tickle wars and all that stuff with her
>arrive yesterday
>pic related
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Im still horny af. Apparently she has been swimming for a while, now is a few inches shorter than me (5' 7 manlet) like 5' 5. I didnt even recognize her because she looks 16 atleast. Obviously I already masturbated while sniffing her shoes, swimsuit, panties you name it but im still hard as fuck, hell last time I was this horny I was 14 or something (21 now). Our relationship is good, she's very physical, super thight hugs, holding/playing with my hands for no reason, and to top it off, we saw some shitty terror movie last night the both of us, at first I was we were both sitting under a blanket then suddenly she got close and crept under my arms. I was leaking precum like a teen at that moment. But then she did the good ol' rest head on his crotch and fall asleep while getting head scratched. Theres no way she didnt notice my raging erection poking her cheek. I pretended to be asleep too, aunt told her to go to her bed and i sleep there humping and sniffing the couch like a fucking rabbit when everyone went to sleep. Now today she went swimming again and will be back in a few hours, i jokingly asked her about what she was doing with her bf later for valentine's day, told me no one likes her bcuz she's so big (for her age) etc. Now you know I obviously want to fuck her really bad, also age of consent is 13 here but i dont intend on getting caught. Mom and dad will be out soon and my aunt has a date with some coworke, told them I will take care of the house and my cousin dinner. How do I get her to have sex with me? What do i say, do i just go and grab her aggresively/assertively or start complimenting and sweetalking my way to that pus? HELP I WANT THE SUCC AND THE FUG
>>
How does it feel like being the most privledged person on this website?
>>
>>34874464
>arrive yesterday
>pic related
pic is from 2007
?
>>
>>34874562
>time travel isn't real
What year are you from? 2017 or something?
>>
>>34874562
I didnt even notice that,guess they didnt configure the camera. She added me on facebook this morning and I just downloaded all her photos on my phone.
This is my favourite but im resisting the urge to fap
>>
>>34874464
They need to clean that fucking room holy shit.
>>
>>34874716
fuck she is really hot anon can you dump more please
>>
>>34874716
That girl is too big/thicc to be 13 man. Anyways i'd say just caught her off guard, ie when she's watching tv go right for a kiss and some soft groping, then proceed accordingly. Seems she's really comfortable around you, but you need to act alpha (not be one) to pull this one off, walk to her with your chin up, stare at her passionately along with a non creepy smile, close your eyes while kissing her and you'll know how to do the rest. Also dont get caught, tell her to keep it a secret. Good luck
>>
>>34874464
>>34874716

Fuck her. I'm a spic and I learned fucking your cousin isn't an odd thing to do as spics. My dad would even warn me to not fuck my cousin. It was confusing. Of course, I did end up fucking her multiple times. I even heard my aunt (dad's side) and my mom talking about how my cousin had a crush on me and were joking about us getting married and shit.
>>
>>34874752
This was on last christmas so they made a huge mess dressing. That room is pretty tidy now
>>34874781
Here, she isnt a roastie yet so she doesnt pose provocatively (yet)
>>34874908
Yeah, parents and aunt will be coming late today and she's coming in like 30 mins, im so scared but so horny too. Also 8 years difference is too much but here they have their own age of consent so im all good
>>
>>34875242
she really like to show off her ass anon maybe you should cream pie it
>>
>>34872943
>A call from a little girl I like.

what the fuck
>>
>>34875373
Oh I will senpai, or die trying. Im hyperventilating like im on a first date all over again, but Im keeping all the spaghetti in my pockets and going for it. Besides I know in 2 years more she will be your random slut with 1000 orbiters and a roastie. Its now or never, she just came back from the pool.... I'll report later or make a new thread tomorrow to tell you guys how it went...
Also have this one too!
>>
>>34875874
fuck thats a nice ass DUMP ALLLL ANON
>>
>>34875874
Good luck space robot.
Also tell me if any of you reading this wouldnt inpregnate this girl have you got the chance, keep in mind she's 13. Im not going to bash pedos etc, hell even hebephilia might just be a fancy term for pedo too, but im all for 12-15 girls, literally at their peak. Right now im saving money to retire in a few years to one of these shithole countries where you can freely have relationships with a 12 or older girl if you marry her. Also i read that philipines AoC is 12 whats up with that. Im 23 can I date and have sex with a girl of that age with no repercussion?
>>
>>34872422
why are you still alive orange juice
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.