[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overly protective parents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: feels.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
Overly protective parents stories
Just tell me how they fucked your life up
for me they basicly made me the beta i am, handholdless kissless virgin and im not even that ugly in my opinion, my social anxiety that they caused also was what got me bullied all over school
>>
>>34872136
I know that feel anon, we're in the machild road...
>>
>>34872136
I have anxiety too but honestly, it's not that hard to get rid off if you know how to get rid of it. My mom babied me for a while so i was a major beta.
>>
File: 1484160155399.jpg (46KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1484160155399.jpg
46KB, 645x773px
>"No Anon, you can't go to your friends house! What if something happens?"
>"No Anon, your friend can't come over! What if something happens?"
>"No Anon, you can't leave the house alone! What if something happens?"
>"No Anon, you can't get into [sport/hobby]! What if something happens?"
>"No Anon, you can't start driving! What if something happens?"
>"No Anon, you're not getting a lousy minimum wage job. What if something happens?"
>"No Anon, you can't go away to college. What if something happens?"
>"No Anon, I'm net letting you see a hack therapist. What is something happens?"
>"Anon, why don't you go out much? Don't you have any friends? Why aren't you dating?"
>>
File: eh.jpg (35KB, 780x438px)
eh.jpg
35KB, 780x438px
>>34872136
To be honest, my parents never gave a shit about me one way or the other. They were too busy watching TV or arguing about whatever. I almost wish I had someone who cared enough to tell me "no."
>>
File: 1471259374542.png (43KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1471259374542.png
43KB, 658x662px
>parents didn't give a shit about me
>kept me fed and clothed but i otherwise raised myself
>could go anywhere i wanted
>do whatever i wanted
>get whatever grades i wanted
>didn't matter to them as long as it didn't effect them
>realized this in HS after falling into state of depression which i still haven't recovered from
>stop caring because what's the point
>dropped out
>became NEET
>sent my depression and anti-social tendencies into overdive
and now i'm here trying to scrape something of a life together while i try and cope with the fact that nobody ever loved me or is going to love me

Fuck you, OP and anyone else thinking like this. You have someone who loves you and you're complaining about it. I had a friend with an overprotective mother who made him wear a helmet on his bike and wouldn't let him play M rated games even in HS. I look back now and envy him so much.
>>
>>34872266
this shit makes me so pissed off, just reading that left me in anger
>>
>>34872436
Being overprotective doesn't mean they love you, silly normie
>>
>>34872436
How am I supposed to make my child know that I don't care about his grades and he can become whatever he wants (even mcdonalds worker) without making him feel like I don't care about him?
>>
>>34872504
They disguise it as love but there are cases where their behavior goes right past what that would be. Paranoia, possessiveness, control issues, holding back, stunting your developmental growth, that's not love. But they do an alarmingly good job of convincing society that it is.
>>
My oberweight mother once runned on the soccer field after i was slightly hurt. There where like hundred people watching.

But it's ok, i love you mum.
>>
>>34872266
>What if something happens?
this question fucking rules my mom's life and I've had a miserable time trying to keep it from ruling mine.
>>
>>34872136

Grandmother used to flatten me all the time. I've come to think she's insane, but it left a dent.
>>
File: dsadsda.jpg (112KB, 775x720px)
dsadsda.jpg
112KB, 775x720px
>Tfw overprotective parents wouldn't let you go outside to your friends at 15 at 5:30 in autumn time
>Actually lectured them when they called to your door asking could you come out about how dangerous it is to be outside slightly past sundown for 10 minutes
>Everyone thinks I'm a fucking autist
>Prevents you from taking part in all the activities teenagers would do
>Slowly got pushed out of the group because of shit like this
I was on the fucking cusp of normiehood, maybe I wouldn't be a KV if things had been different.
Still love you mum.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.