[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fatty General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: Fat Feels 5.jpg (87KB, 983x752px) Image search: [Google]
Fat Feels 5.jpg
87KB, 983x752px
Anyone else trying to lose weight because they are having problems with their body now?

Back pain sucks man.
>>
>>34871752
yeah
orenginalito
the most original ocmmetn in eotot
>>
>tfw finally losing my fat
>but also my teeth and my mind
ain't no winning
>>
Doing 1 meal a day life style change. Lost about 50lbs this year and have a remaining 20lbs to go. Over ate today though, at 3 "meals". A chunkys suasage gumbo soup, a bag of steamed corn, and a bag of green beans. I feel bloated and gross right now , but I'll get back to a one meal a day again tomorrow. I've been surpressing the little hunger I do get buy smoking a bunch of cigarettes. But the diet itself makes sure you rarely get hunger pains as your stomache shrinks I think. Downsides so far is that I'm losing hair and also get a weird "light headed" feeling sometimes but not really/? It's like my face gets kinda hot and I feel like I'm being disconnected and numb to the physical world.
>>
File: mcnugget.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
mcnugget.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>>34871752
is it even worth it to loose weight?
>>
>>34872137
>>but also my teeth and my mind

Why are you losing your teeth?
>>
>>34872208
Meth, of course.
>>
>>34872189
I want to call this post trolling but in case you aren't, I do not think one meal a day is the best thing to do, im not super fit or super knowledgeable on nutrition, but in my endevors ive been told to eat several small meals a day, on top of some good exercise.
>>
>>34872241

Hahaha seriously loled. For real? I'm depressed as fuck 24/7 and popping antidepressants to stay alive but I find it bizarre anyone would actually let themsleves get addicted to meth. Seems like a meme.

Why not just take antidepressants like a normal person?
>>
>>34872271
Our bodies are meant to only eat very seldom. It's what we did in the beginning of time, hunt for out food caveman style and only eat every other day. The 3 meals is a jew invention created to destroy us. It has shorten our life span and made us un healthy. I have never felt better than since I switched to 1 meal a day at 800 calories.
>>
eat less and walk around. i did it as a somewhat cripple. i use a walker to do laps around the house. i ate less joined a gym.
>>
>>34872334

Well it weill help you lose weight no doubt but there is a reason most body builders and seriously fit looking guys eat 5-6 small meals during the day instead of one mega meal.

Once you get down to your target weight you should reassess that.

Also in caveman era average life expectancy was maybe 20-30 years old.
>>
went from 321 to 229. trying to reach 187 by the end of the year
>>
> Trying to lose weight.
> A few months of calorie count and gym.
> Feel pretty welll.
> Uni didnt start in my country yet. Doing general housekeeping in home while family works.
> Stepfather comes home, calls me a fatfuck after I bring him his launch. Says that at my age he was 1/5 my weight. Starts attacking me in general.
> Starts crying "I didnt say anything!" after my mother calls him a faggot and starts insulting him.
> Comes to my room "...sorry if I was a prick" with my mum behind, like he was at gunpoint.
> Mother says that I have to defend myself and stop being a pussy (which is right).
> Feel like shit now.

Im useless, almost neet. I dont have any usefulness in life.
But I dont treat people like shit, so please dont treat me like one. It doesnt help me, motivate me, you are just being a prick.
It doesnt help that I acted like a faggot and my fucking mother had to "protect me" like I was a child, but I can just insult the owner of the home I live in like he was just another asshole (and he is not that bad most of the times, he even was a robot when he was younger).
Even If I can get a job, I cant just live on my own with a normal salary in my country.
>>
>>34872461
Why 42 pounds?
Inb4 hitchhikers guide
>>
> 6'7 tall dutchie
> 250 pounds
> 18 years old
> 7/10 face
> not autistic
is it because i'm fat?
>>
>>34873004
It's because you're autistic
Originality of course
>>
>>34873055
Sorry to tell you, but i ain't autistic.
>>
File: 1485485032707.png (155KB, 422x320px) Image search: [Google]
1485485032707.png
155KB, 422x320px
>tfw girl (female)
>rated 7-8 by others
>want nothing but a qt fat boy bf
>feel pressured by other teenage girls to have a pretty thin bf
>tfw society makes me too ashamed to be seen with a fat bf in public
>tfw no fat boy bf
>>
File: everywhere.png (169KB, 398x295px) Image search: [Google]
everywhere.png
169KB, 398x295px
>>34873145
>get fat boy bf (They really aren't hard to find in America)
>exercise with them so they become built-fat
>They avoid dying of cardiac issues and other health problems
>You get to have your fat BF
>problem solved

Even easier if you know how to cook.
>>
>>34872969
was converting from kilograms to lbs, from 146 kg to 104 kg to 85 kg as my goal
>>
>>34873145
>tfw society makes me too ashamed to be seen with a fat bf in public.

Sure, its all society fault.
>>
>>34873145
unironically, the secret to doing something like this is a) not finding someone who's a huge piece of shit

and more importantly b) emphasizing that you like them DESPITE their weight, it's detracting from being attracted to them even further, but everything else makes them a desirable package still

also obligatory "be my gf"
>>
>>34873227
hmmm...this could work I go to the gym myself when I can afford it (too bad I can't cook though)

>>34873253
Society is oppressing me by suppressing my love for fat boys, just imagining all those judgemental stares gives me the skeevies

>>34873306
post belly now.
>>
>>34873423
well shit, take me out to dinner at least first. I'm not about to post that in public!
>>
>>34871752
yes i cant jog or run because its too much stress and pressure on my joints. also my gut being so big is putting excessive pull on ym back, so i have back pain
>>
My upper back hurts but I think it's my posture and a strength imbalance
>>
I'm only 30 lbs overweight but I hate myself so much. I get sad whenever I see skinny and muscular anime girls (even though muscular anime girls are my favourite thing) bUT I CANT STOP FUCKING EATING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITS THE ONLY THING I CAN DO TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL GOOD AND ITS MAKING ME FEEL BAD IN RETURN
>>
>>34873472
if you live in north america I could probably buy you dominos in exchange for a show, my mum re-married rich so I mostly just use all my money buying ecstasy anyways
>>
>>34873621
No thanks, I'm actually looking for a relationship. I don't think fat boys should be very hard to find, on the plus side.
>>
File: 1475635599350.jpg (61KB, 834x960px) Image search: [Google]
1475635599350.jpg
61KB, 834x960px
>>34871752
>tfw fat alcoholic with big belly, small legs/arms, etc
>tfw bed sinks in the middle where my big belly lays
>tfw back pain from sleeping in sunken bed
>>
>keep telling myself I'm finally going to lose the weight
>wind up wanting to fucking kill myself every night after failing
>>
>>34872206
no, just get fatter and live your short 45 year life.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.