[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

to make a hero

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1486526988610.jpg (16KB, 271x194px) Image search: [Google]
1486526988610.jpg
16KB, 271x194px
self diagnosed psychopath here,
there is a (probably) depressed kid that hangs out around the edges of my friend group, I've decided to see if i can indirectly get him to kill himself. He has some form of muscle-degenerative disease so he has to take a ton of steroids to not atrophy and he's kind of pudgy and unshaven. Quite sure his grades are shit as well and he likely has no goals. So, how do I make it happen?
>>
bumping for ideas, last i checked he was obsessed with this one girl, who is completely creeped out by him, nobody likes him or talks to him as far as I know
>>
I'm going to make Orlando look like a fucking amusement park. A lot of people are going to get theirs.
>>
lmao you aren't a psychopath, why do you think so? if you have lower affect and less empathy it could be from any number of things like depression.

what do you get out of getting him to kill himself, why do you care enough to want him to? if you want help you should probably give more info on him too
>>
>>34871556
I just want to see if i can make him do it, it seems like fun, what kind of info are you thinking of?
>>
>>34871584
is your name rob?
> what kind of info are you thinking of?
just spill the beans and tell the whole situation in detail.
>>
>>34871615
name is not rob,
I honestly don't know too much about him, like I said nobody really talks to him
>>
>>34871502
seems like we have an edge hannibal fan
>>
>>34871658
so why haven't you and tried to find out more about him? probably you're too anxious. this just sounds retarded. there's a guy you know almost nothing about, you get absolutely no utilitarian benefit out of him whether alive or dead, but you are just such a psycho you want to make him kill himself for fun for some reason, when there's all manner of other things you could be doing to entertain yourself and even if you have a sadistic streak you could be doing other stuff than come up with such a stupid idea and ask people on /r9k/ for help. give up on making him kill himself since you can't and it's pointless.
>>34871703
it sounds like he's an asocial loser who wants to pretend to be an antisocial one as a coping mechanism
>>
I'm just looking for ideas here guys, is there anything that would drive you to it? What if i got him into a relationship and then crushed it?
>>
>>34871502
Stop trying to be an edgy faggot. There's literally no point in all this.
>>
>>34871843
This is just absolutely pathetic. You should give up and get your own crap life together and stop telling yourself you're really a stone cold, inviolable and unbreakable psychopath as a coping mechanism for being a loser.
>is there anything that would drive you to it?
If I got something good enough out of it I'd probably try to make someone kill themselves but that just sounds kind of stupid and I don't know what you could actually get out of someone committing suicide, other than possibly some kind of consequences depending on how directly or indirectly responsible you look.

You have to be extremely edgy and autistic to be thinking of doing this kind of thing seriously "for fun" and asking for advice about it on 4chan.
>What if i got him into a relationship and then crushed it?
It definitely works to get someone potentially suicidal or develop something like a drug problem if you get into a relationship with someone, they fall in love and you crush it, but you aren't a girl, if you were you would get nothing out of doing that and not want to waste your time.

If you try to get him into a relationship with a girl yourself and then break them apart somehow, well first you won't succeed getting him into one because you sound incredibly autistic, but if you did, you'd have no real control over it and just look like a weird creepy cuck trying to get in the way.
>>
>>34872012
You're just making assumptions abut me instead of contributing, my life is pretty well together and I'm not bad at influencing people, the relationship thing was a long shot but I'm just brainstorming here. Wouldn't it be interesting to see if you could be a deciding factor in somebody's death without directly murdering them? I'm also really interested in how everybody else who knows him would react
>>
>>34872116
>You're just making assumptions abut me instead of contributing, my life is pretty well together and I'm not bad at influencing people,
hmm, sounds like you have something to prove, which was probably why you wanted to make a thread about what a psycho you are and ask for advice on how to get someone killed.
>Wouldn't it be interesting to see if you could be a deciding factor in somebody's death without directly murdering them?
I'm pretty sure I have been before but more from carelessness and not caring than anything deliberate. It's not really that interesting but then again I'm not looking to have my identity affirmed and maybe I'm just not psycho enough to give a shit about what happens to random people the way you do.
> I'm also really interested in how everybody else who knows him would react
Psychopaths have high senses of cognitive empathy so if you were one you'd already be able to imagine how. The way people react to death of a family member is extremely predictable and uninteresting. Maybe you are sheltered and have never even been around other people who have experienced loss.
>>
File: predchuvstvie_1.jpg (838KB, 959x777px) Image search: [Google]
predchuvstvie_1.jpg
838KB, 959x777px
>>34871502
>"He has some form of muscle-degenerative disease so he has to take a ton of steroids to not atrophy"

So it is fucking obvious that he is depressed. Normies HATE sick and disabled people. When I had cancer they were laughing at me and behind my back I heard that they unironicaly wanted me to die. They are fucking pure evil, just like you.
>>
>>34872425
He'll probably take being called pure evil as a compliment because of his pure autism.
>>
>self diagnosed psychopath
Stopped reading right there. Grow up, and stop thinking that you're edgy and special.
>>
>>34872232
I can't prove anything as im not autistic enough to not stay anonymous,
you're basically right though, my life is rather sheltered
>>34872497
I know it sounds edgy as fuck but how else am i going to sweet sweet (You)s
>>
>>34872578
*going to get those
don't know how i fucked that up
>>
>>34872578
>I know it sounds edgy as fuck but how else am i going to sweet sweet (You)s
being naturally interesting, but that's probably too hard for you
>>
>>34871502
Op lmao u r such a fag i hope for your sake your 12 because noone over the age of 13 shoud be acting like this
>self-diagnosed psychopath
i can literally taste the Aspergers holy shit an hero urself bro
>>
>>34871502
>self diagnosed
Fuck off to tumblr where you can pretend you have PTSD with all the other special snowflakes you autistic retard.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.