[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why won't normies take men's issues seriously?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1460806740143.png (299KB, 900x496px) Image search: [Google]
1460806740143.png
299KB, 900x496px
Why won't normies take men's issues seriously?
>>
Why the fuck do you care?

campbe route
>>
>>34871422
I hate to say it like this, but unless it's already a commonly accepted idea people won't give it as much thought.

The average person relies on the rest of the world to filter out loony ideas and good ideas. In otherwords. The average person is a sheep on most issues.
>>
>>34871561
because over 80% of people who kill themselves are men you heartless cunt
>>
Because it's only the bottom 3% of males that actually have """"issues""""

The average normal male is fine and realizes life is reasonably balanced if not slightly in their favor.
>>
>>34871641
80/20 rule you normie nigger

top 20% of men are living like gods while 80% suffer
>>
>>34871672
>delusions

Step outside faggot, most men are normal and healthy with a GF and future.
>>
File: mating_cad_dad-copy1.jpg (1MB, 3333x2500px) Image search: [Google]
mating_cad_dad-copy1.jpg
1MB, 3333x2500px
>>34871769
>caling me delusional while denying science
>looking at the world through rose tinted glasses
>not realizing female selfishness ad hypergamy are destroying the planet faster than most of us realize
>>
>>34871422
because low iq and because they have not experience the meat grinder in marriage for them to empathize with other men.
>>
>>34871422
Because they can't relate. It's that simple.
>>
File: the female gender.png (638KB, 682x974px) Image search: [Google]
the female gender.png
638KB, 682x974px
>>34871641
>having your head up your ass

why don't you talk to the married men who had their kids stripped away from them and used against them in courts. also you probably not going to talk to many of them because they are underground in a coffin after committing suicide because the wife took every single penny in divorce.
>>
because we're just expected to fix it on our own.
>>
>>34871827
>science
>backed up by stupid infographs
Yeah, that's some Einstein level shit you got there
>>
>>34872263
here you go brainlet all shit is source.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYTHZGtgR1Y
>>
>>34871422
Because MRAs concoct elaborate conspiricy theories about cultural marxism instead of, say, opening a shelter for battered men.
>>
>>34871422
Because it is mostly memes. I realize leftists are full of shit too, but so are the raging divorcees on /r/theredpill .

The true red pill is believing in facts and logic instead of whatever you want to believe.

The majority of women have little interest in being used for sex, even by Chad, all the statistics I have seen show most women only having 3 or 4 sex partners before they are 30 which is in line with a woman having a few relationships over 6 months. I'm sure they love Chad, but they want to spend weeks dating Chad and having fun which Chad has no interest in. Chad can get the minority of attractive women who do slut out so why would he bother?

What is true is the bottom men get the short end of the stick in society. Chad has it great and feminists point to him and the job at the bank daddy got for him, they cry over the fact daddy didn't get Stacy into harvard, they ignore us, they are completely wrong to lump us together with Chad.

Normies don't feel sympathy for weak vulnerable mentally ill men, feminists pin it on "toxic masculinity" as though it is somehow our fault, the truth is they are disgusted by us and they enjoy it, they don't question these feelings. If there is anything to men's rights it is going to socially awkward male teenagers, like we once were, and warning them about society, that they live on a world full of apes that claim to be liberal moral goody2shoes but no one really gives a shit and some will hate them for no reason, that they really need to get their shit together and fight back or they will see a lot of hurt.
>>
>>34872443

>implying anyone would ever fund such a thing
>implying men would actually go to it if it existed

Nope, even when we're victims of actual abuse we're fucked.
>>
File: goodboy.jpg (128KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
goodboy.jpg
128KB, 1080x720px
Men are disposable. We are the work horses of society, production is expected. To cry is to invite blame, shaming, and anger, as we have subverted our purpose to society.

This is why no one cares about men's issues. Would you care about the issues of a hammer or plow? Because that's how society sees us, tools to be used and then discarded.
>>
>>34871422

"Boys don't cry syndrome," obviously.

Men are expected to be tough and 'suck it up' and not be emotional and not be vulnerable and not express feelings and not complain about anything and not burden other people and so on.

As a result of this expectation, it is actually contrary to male 'pride' to openly admit to having issues--let alone group issues based on BEING male specifically.

To see a man complaining about men being mistreated, makes the average man extremely uncomfortable. It raises the possibility of a certain vulnerability his ego cannot tolerate--which, in fact, he is deathly afraid of. This creates an overpowering urge to suppress any discussion of male weakness because it implicates HIM as being weak by association, and lord knows Mr. Stoic Strong Man can't have that.

Oh no. Mr. Hero can carry his load, and without complaint--he'll make sure of that.

So if you're a man advocating that men should be treated better, you're up against two things: 1, men who are frightened of the implications of what you're trying to do and threatened to the very core of their shivering little ego by every word you say; and 2, women, who have various interests to protect, interests which are supported in no small part by the very male ego mentioned in 1). It doesn't take much reading between the lines to see that if men have a fear of being vulnerable that women don't have, or at least not to the same extent, that creates a great opportunity for women to extract favors and various other concessions by using the advantage of vulnerability--namely, the perception of being helpless and needing assistance.

So you're just up against a fuck of a lot of human nature here, I guess. Like I said, this shit is rooted deep, and is probably ultimately grounded in biology. Ultimately, MRAs who get overly upset about men having to do the hard labor and such are like feminists who burn bras. Anti-nature.
>>
>>34872443
>opening a shelter for battered men.

but feminist don't let them because they want to keep their monopoly on being a victim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOJIAp7sYU4
>>
>>34871827
I go above 1-2 points above my own rate. This is the best way to have a healthy relationship
>>
You guys are such beta pussies for thibking that for this reason alone it sucks to be a man. Being a man is superior in every way. We are stronger and taller. We can entertain abstract and loft ideas and pursue things our whole life. Men dedicate their whole life to their craft, and that's a better feeling than relationships give you.

We men can go above our own rating because women are attracted to us for our passions, our lifes work, the way we look at the world...
Betas...
>>
>>34873159
>he think women respect masculinity at this moment.

women hate submitting to men and are afraid of us because we are stronger. the only time females respect men or look up to us is when their lives are in danger during wars.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.