[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How bad is it to have no job history at 18?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: eca.png (207KB, 651x315px)
eca.png
207KB, 651x315px
Am I doomed, anons
>>
>>34870850
>18
It's not nearly as bad as you think it is. 18 is still a ripe age to get a first job, and you're still young enough to enter college without problems. You still have time to get your shit together.

If you're still a NEET after 6-7 years, however, then you'll have a problem.
>>
>>34870850
18 is the perfect time to get a job without experience
also, you're like a babby to us, get off this board you whiny fuck
>>
>>34870850
You're doomed to suck dick under a bridge for the rest of your life.
>>
literally babby tier

i'm 23 with no job history or degree, and even that is wimpy baby tier compared to some of the vets here

go do your homework kiddo
>>
File: 1b2.png (479KB, 600x665px) Image search: [Google]
1b2.png
479KB, 600x665px
>>34871453
<25 year olds are 80% of the board according to every single poll I've done

You get off of our board oldfag
>>
>>34871536
Shut up. 4chan belongs to the oldfags.
>>
>>34870850
what kind of job can you even have below 18?
>>
>>34870850
No, you are not. Honestly, it sounds like you want us to tell you that you are so you'll have an excuse to give up at such a ridiculously young age.
>>
>tfw no job history
>tfw 19
brb killing myself
>>
this is fuckin bait rite
>>
you're practically babby
>>
>>34870850
I haven't had a job untill I was 20
Let me tell you something, my 20th birtday was 7 days ago, I did shit just knew people here and there
Got a call
A job interview
I will work as a contactor for banks
I will earn more than my father and mother together and I don't have any past experiences.
Go out, try to meet people. Connenctions worth 10x more than grades and some papers.
>>
>>34870850
Don't worry, even when you're 23 and have job experience you still won't be able to get a job.
>>
>>34870850
18? Are you fucking kidding me kid?

I'm 26 and never held a single job. Go back to Plebbit you piece of fucking shit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.