[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a guy who's seen Sophie Turner naked anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Ask a guy who's seen Sophie Turner naked anything
>>
>>34869341
what is your favorite 2d girl
>>
so how much did it cost? the pron or the lawsuit money?
>>
>>34869341
Did her asshole look delicious?
Was it bleached or chocolatey brown?
>>
>>34869341
Do you prefer Asuka or Rei?
>>
>>34869383
Obviously Asuka, idiot
>>
>>34869341
What is she, one of those extremely expensive prostitutes for multi-millionaires/billionaires/athletes and shit? Are you one of those?
>>
>>34869411
no, I used to be a make up/costume shiftie on the of game of thrones set before I left
>>
innie or roastie???
>>
>>34869368
didnt see any asshole im afraid lmao
>>
>>34869535
didnt see pussy either, only tits and ass
she was wearing a purple thong and I think she was 16 at the time so a bit weird lol
>>
she probably looks better with clothes on, she has no tits or ass
>>
>>34869558
she had pancake tits like natalie dormer but her ass was sublime
>>
>>34869557
Describe her nipples please
>>
>>34869594
the areola were normal size and her actual nipples are kinda small so made the areola look big
>>
>>34869341
Sophie, we know who you are. You're that girl that girl who steals my bars.
>>
>>34869660
fuck off little t you cunt I told you to stay off r9k
>>
>>34869577
Were they as disappointing as Natalie Dormer's tits?
>>
>>34869738
I wouldn't say as disappointing because natalies were an absolute shocker. they're rounder and a bit more perkier. hell its been a few years since I've seen her they've probably changed. if any anon has any recent pics that show her cleavage I would be able to say
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.