[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autist fails to comprehend relationships

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: kim.jpg (10KB, 240x272px) Image search: [Google]
kim.jpg
10KB, 240x272px
Anyone else doesn't understand the phenomenon of relationships?
>It seems like they are so extremely random.
>Soemtimes you get 4/10 guys going out with 7/10 qts.
>Or you get 7/10 chads going out with 5/10s.
>It seems like there is absolutely no correlation between looks/intelligence/physique and getting a relationship (except on the highest ratings (10/10-8/10s)
>Although there is usually a noticeable correlation when it comes to how social the person is.

How does this work?
>>
>>34869032
>>Soemtimes you get 4/10 guys going out with 7/10 qts.
>>Or you get 7/10 chads going out with 5/10s.

It could be a few things

You could have a warped and biased perception of beauty. You feel bitter when you see a guy with a girl so you go "oh he's not THAT attractive I bet she could be with me instead of that guy", or on the other hand you see a guy with a girl and go "oh she's not THAT attractive I bet I could be with her instead of that guy"

There's also the very real possibility that the guy/girl is only dating the girl/guy because he/she is extremely wealthy and gives them everything they want or there's some other benefit to their relationship.

Also, it could be that the girl is a practice girlfriend, or the guy is a practice boyfriend. Someone that you date either out of complete desperation, because of a drunken mistake, or just because you want to get over the last break-up of your most recently failed relationship.
>>
>Although there is usually a noticeable correlation when it comes to how social the person is.

Vague, but maybe in the right direction. I don't know since I'm a friendless loser.
>>
>>34869032

>looks/intelligence/physique

Unless you're outrageously good looking appearance is irrelevant to most relationships. Women don't operate on any plane of logic to put things simply. They like guys for how they make them 'feel'.
>>
>>34869193
>Women don't operate on any plane of logic to put things simply. They like guys for how they make them 'feel'.

>I prefer my relationships to be based on logic and reason and objective truths

autism.
>>
I chose the women I'm dating because I could have a good conversation with her. She wasn't as attractive as some other women I was interested in, but she had a relate able personality (and a thick ass).

Human attraction and sexuality are pretty complex. Sometimes you just connect with someone and that's all it takes.
>>
>>34869214

Autism doesn't preclude relationships. Some women love men who are detached from their emotional bullshit. But their feeling still require attention always.
>>
>>34869323
>But their feeling still require attention always.

You say that like it's something worth pointing out.

autism.
>>
>>34869364

It is. If you can't give women the kind of attention they crave you will absolutely never have any kind of relationship with one and is probably why you've never had one in the first place.
>>
>>34869032

Yeah that's because you are trying way too hard to establish a pattern where there is none.

Each person is looking for a partner that fits their criterias. Some attractive people are not regarding in terms of beauty. Some ugly people have the charisma and confidence to compensate. Some like them fat. Some like them skinny. Some like them boring. Some like them insane.

This is why you must take the robot mindset with the smallest grain of salt, because, yes, there are stacies and chads and sluts and players and cheaters and all kind of bad people in romance, but if you see romance and sex in the black and white spectrum of the aspiring wizards of the internet where you firmly believe relationships work only down one path, in terms if maturity, you are a child with very little life experience.
>>
>>34869257
Exactly this.
The guy i'm dating, I wasn't initially physically attracted to him when we first met, but over time I was able to connect with him on an emotional level like I have never done with anyone else.

Personality is key, honestly.
>>
>>34869257
>>34870100
When you guys say Emotional Connection does that just mean you have great sex?
>>
>>34870100

How does a male start going out with a female?
>>
>>34870202
emotional connection is a similar emotional response to the same stimuli, like both of you think watching anime AMVs on youtube is awesome even though it's fucking retarded.
>>
>>34870294
>anime AMV's
kys normie
>>
File: IMG_0093.jpg (124KB, 750x914px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0093.jpg
124KB, 750x914px
>>34869032

I was told by a friend, a girl, that I was stupid since I was chasing introverted girls (I am an introvert) and that couldn't ever work.

I suppose you have to look for complementary characters to avoid boredom, but also somewhat compatible so a balance is possible, Beauty and good performance in bed keep the fire burning, but they are not a good foundation for a relationship.

Anyway, too autistic, I keep hopelessly hitting on too pretty or to shy girls
>>
>>34870248
You have to be Chad, rich, lucky, caveman-like, or (if looking for older women (30+)) an overly nice beta with a decent income. If you're none of those, don't bother (or try to get a girl (male) instead). :^)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.