[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

McDonald wagecuck hell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 13

File: 1486983202802.png (190KB, 631x595px) Image search: [Google]
1486983202802.png
190KB, 631x595px
>fucking manager cuts at least 20 hours on my paycheck for the last 2 weeks
>too beta to say a thing
>should've gotten at least $450 but got $280 instead
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Throw a mouse in the fryer and get the store in trouble. That's what I did and now I'm making 50k a year and have a 7/10 qt who's into ass play.
>>
>>34866862
"Accidentally" burn him with fryer grease
>>
>>34866862
YES I LOVE THESE THREADS, THANK U BASED OP

Bump.

>Worked at KFC for a while
>Got bored and stuck a straw up my anus
>Gave straw to customer (out back in packet) she didn't even notice
>Don't feel bad for her anon, she was a horrible abusive customer. Nearly three a chicken leg at my because it wasn't crispy enough, as she requested it should have been
>>
File: kroger.jpg (48KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
kroger.jpg
48KB, 500x333px
>>34866862
>>fucking manager cuts at least 20 hours on my paycheck for the last 2 weeks
I used to work at McDoanld's. One of the reasons I quit was because of stuff like this potentially happening since it was franchisee owned and not corporate so there was no union or "HR" or anyone you could go to besides management who could just lie and they weren't going to go on camera to verify unless you contacted a lawyer which wouldn't be worth it for a few hundred.

Where do I work now? Pic related.

Not a bad place except for my fucking department manager. I am going to switch shifts so I don't got to deal with his faggot ass.
>>
File: 1484166867595.jpg (71KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1484166867595.jpg
71KB, 480x360px
>No Anon, you're doing it wrong. Do I really need to show you how to do it again?
>You're the one with a college degree, you should understand these things by now.
>The new guy has worked here for only a week now and he's already better than you. And he's literally retarded.
>>
>>34866862
Maybe go to payroll and query it? Or are you saying the manager actually informed them you on worked 20 hours?
>>
>>34866862
ex target-fag here, anyone got any questions about target?
spoilers: It fucking sucks
>>
>>34866862
Go staright to the districy manager to sort it out.
Youll either have a new manager, or always grt paid the correct amount from now on.
I had to deal with this once when i was a kid around 17.
This bitch tried to spread rumours and cut my pay.
Luckily enough my store manager and front end manager like me so i got paid extra not to talk on top of all the money that got 'lost'.
Tthe bitch was also fired for something 'unrelated' a few weeks later.
The only way i got anywhere was by putting aside my shyness for a few minutes and i got rewarded for it anon.
You can do it too!
>>
File: 1481915345021.jpg (253KB, 2048x1447px) Image search: [Google]
1481915345021.jpg
253KB, 2048x1447px
>>34867019
"THE COMPUTER SAYS SO
SO THATS IT"
>>
File: images (2).jpg (10KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
10KB, 225x224px
Kidnap his family
>>
>>34867005
>>The new guy has worked here for only a week now and he's already better than you. And he's literally retarded.
This can actually happen, retards/low IQ people tend to skip details and just get shit sloppily/just "done enough" that is acceptable because they done it fast. Whereas "too smart to succeed" people like us, pay attention to details and even though it might take us 10-15% longer, the final product looks a lot better.

But we all get paid the same, so what the fuck.

>>34867055
What do you do at Target? What departments does Target even have since it's not a grocery store.

>>34867096
Franchise owned fast food places don't have that kind of structure. They have some hierarchy, but all answer to the franchisee who picks and chooses his staff and frequently they all lie to each other to spend less money so OP may be fucked but he has to at least contest it if this isn't a troll thread
>>
File: 1480996779784.jpg (91KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1480996779784.jpg
91KB, 900x675px
>>34867096
No I'm afraid I'll lose this job and my mom will cry night and day again
>>
>work in local 24hr McD
>working night shift, doing the drive through
>Quiet, but I'm tired as fuck.
>Nice women approaches and orders a large big MC meal
>accidently give her a medium coke by mistake
>Feel bad about it as she was nice
>Run out of the shop
>Run after her car
>She her stop at a light
>"Ma'am stop, please"
>Running like a madman
>"I gave you the wrong size"
>Just about catch her car"
>She locks the door,looking scared"
>"Come back to the MCD ma'am,
>"I need to give you a bigger cock
>Yes I did say coke
>Akakkaa threatens the police
>Run
>Jsjsis
>Dunno
>Leave
>Get fired skakks chimpy
>>
>>34867134
OP confirmed as LARP and making fun of actual mcdonalds employees who browse /r9k/
>>
>>34866862
>Haven't been rostered a shift in 3 weeks now
>Been there for 9 years, 10 this September
>Running out of money to survive
>Might have to turn to crime to survive
>Either that and/or welfare
>>
>>34867142
>I need to give you a bigger cock
>Yes I did say coke
>Akakkaa threatens the police
>Run
>Jsjsis
>Dunno
>Leave
>Get fired skakks chimpy

Jesus Christ anon did you seize up while writing that?
>>
>>34867127
>What do you do at Target? What departments does Target even have since it's not a grocery store.
Cart Attendant
it has stuff like hardlines, which is stuff like appliances, softlines, which is clothing, and a pharmacy.
>>
>>34867402
I just got bored. The story is correct up to that point. I just get wiwor s and focant bothe
>>
File: 1feel5.png (419KB, 625x1209px) Image search: [Google]
1feel5.png
419KB, 625x1209px
>tfw 27
>Mc Donald's is my first job
>>
File: 1478618471093.jpg (172KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1478618471093.jpg
172KB, 633x758px
>>34867127
>But we all get paid the same, so what the fuck.

B-but during orientation they said we can get bonuses for working hard
>>
>>34868334
Good luck anon. What will you be doing
>>
Bumping for fast food green text stories

>FEED ME ANONS
>>
Just quit my job at a betting office. Kept fucking up and losing money from the till. didnt even work my notice because was to embarrased to go back. now i have to go in and give back the keys
>>
>>34867005
>the new guy is more popular and people actually care to teach him shit
>>
>>34867127
This is very illegal. Either contact a lawyer or contact your state's department of employment.
>>
>>34867005
This is literally me.

>be smarter than average
>consistently score in top 10%, sometimes higher.
>Can't learn how to accomplish basic tasks correctly for a minimum wage tier job.

It's like I'm always over thinking, yet under thinking at the same time. I don't know how to describe it but I just can't seem to be able to do anything right.
>>
>>34866862
that's fucking illegal OP. if you're too beta to get your money you don't deserve it.
>>
>>34868931
I've worked in several kfcs over the past few years and the fastest, cleanest, most efficient store was the one in a college town I was studying at staffed almost entirely by 20-something students.
Once I dropped out and moved back to my hometown I noticed how slow and inefficient all the workers were. All the middle-aged women who gossip instead of clean in their spare time.
On the plus side, the busier store gave me the skills needed to excel at kfc service. So I got promoted to assistant manager last year and now I'm in charge of the lazy fucks.
>>
>>34868769

>be me, 14 years old
>work at KFC as first job. Franchise owner is a ((())), manager is a 300lb, really angry, really strict, blonde lady with a thick southern accent and a low pitched gravely voice. She sounds exactly like a female version of Alex Jones. She has a permanent, ugly scowl on her face.

>"ANON! How long were you in the bathroom for?!"
>"U-u-uhhhhh, 5 minutes, ma'am?"
>"I was watching the clock! You were in there for 7 minutes! YOU HAVE TO CLOCK OUT IF YOU ARE GONE FOR THAT LONG!!! WE AREN'T PAYING YOU TO SHIT, IDIOT! Mr. Goldstein will BUST MY BALLS if he finds out you were gone for 7 minutes!!"

>Lady asks me for extra bbq sauce
>"ANON! Did you just give that lady 2 PACKETS of BBQ SAUCE? If Mr Goldstein finds out you are WASTING company BBQ sauce, he is going to take that money out of your paycheck and HE IS GOING TO BUST MY BALLS, ANON!"

>It's 7:30pm and I was supposed to leave at 7pm, but her policy is that we can't leave until " she dismisses" us.
>"Anon, I DON'T CARE if you are only scheduled until 7! You are GOING TO STAY until I TELL YOU you can leave!"
>She made me stay until 8:20pm and I only left because my dad had been waiting outside since 6:45 and I finally just couldn't take it any longer. As I walk away, I can hear her screaming, "MR GOLDSTEIN IS GOING TO BUST MY BALLS, ANON!!! HE'S GOING TO BUST MY BALLS!!!!"

>Next day, apparently after I left some of the other workers walked out too. They decided not to come back.
>We were already understaffed as it was, because of Mr. Goldstein's stinginess.
>From a scheduled 8 employees now to only 5 employees trying to run an extremely busy KFC on a saturday in July.
>RIP
>Busiest day I've ever seen in my entire life.
>The store is absolutely packed, the drive through line is going out of the parking lot. A bus load of baseball players adds to the line.
>For every customer we serve, 2 more take their place.
>We fall behind. WAY behind.

Continue?
>>
>>34869750
>Continue?

Please do
>>
>>34868334
It's time to go to trade school night classes, friend. It'll get better but it will be rough.
>>
>>34869750
Ugh, I guess. I mean I read all of that shit so you might as well finish the story.
>>
>>34866862

>getting paid that much for doing nothing
>complaining about it

R9k is really going down the shitter with spoiled brats these days.
>>
>>34866862
I would love to work at McDonalds.

People love to romanticize small businesses and mom & pop shops but those places are absolute shit to work at. The owners will cut all the corners like having decades-old fridges that leak lead cancer water all over the food and finding ways to jew you out of your money, all the while giving you the "hey we're the small independent guys we gotta stick together we're all in the same boat right" speech. Bullshit, they're not the ones making minimum wage.

The place I worked at was absolute shit. It went from bad to worse.

Not only that, it's also worse for the people who go and spend their money there. If the world was nothing but WalMarts and McDonalds it would be a better place. I say that as someone who is extremely anti-American.
>>
File: 1487099052442.jpg (374KB, 1024x1007px) Image search: [Google]
1487099052442.jpg
374KB, 1024x1007px
>>34869750
Pls continue, I'm interested anon
>>
>>34869750
Continue this sounds tense af desu
>>
File: HESGOINGTOBUSTMYBALLS.jpg (111KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
HESGOINGTOBUSTMYBALLS.jpg
111KB, 1920x1080px
>>34869750
>>34869806
>>34869833
^^ checked
Alright. so...

>Busiest day ever
>more customers than I have ever seen at a KFC in my entire life.
>Wave after Wave, they come in faster than we can serve them.
>Some customers have been waiting 40+ minutes for their food.

>40 fucking minutes

>Now customers are also trying to get "returns" on their food because it isn't coming fast enough.
>Only the manager can process refunds.

>I go into the kitchen to ask manager bitch face if she can help me with a few refunds.

>Her eyes are red, her face is pale, she is desperately trying to keep up with the pace, but she can't move fast enough.

>"Amanda, I have some angry customers who need refunds" I ask her.
>"GODDAMNIT, ANON? HOW MANY?"
>"Uhmmm... I don't know. About ten."

>"TEN? T-TEN? T-TEN?"
>She starts breathing heavily and hyperventilating.
>Her entire body is heaving with every breath she takes.

>She flails her arms out of anger and an entire tray of Chicken strips crash to the floor.

>immediately after that happens, the retarded kid whose job is only to clean the lobby comes in and says, "Amanda, some kid vomited all over the corner booth and the soda machine is broken."

>She starts rigidly, yet aggressively flailing her arms.
>Her Head starts shaking from side to side and her body keeps turning different directions.
>She starts walking one direction then suddenly turns a different direction, then turns back again.
>Tears are running down her cheeks. She is shaking.
>She looks like a malfunctioning robot on self destruct mode.
>HE'S GOING TO.. MR GOLDSTEIN IS GOING TO.. HE IS. HE.. HE.. HE IS GOING TO...
>She is having a fucking mental break down and might be having a fucking seizure.
>She falls on her ass, shockwaves are sent through her large frame. Her fat slaps like jello.
>HE'S GOING TO BUST MY BALLS!
>MR GOLDSTEIN IS GOING TO BUST MY FUCKING BALLS!!!
>She is screaming and all of the customers in the lobby can see what is happening.
>>
File: 1479612169441.gif (897KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1479612169441.gif
897KB, 800x430px
>>34870293
>Her entire body is heaving with every breath she takes.

>She flails her arms out of anger and an entire tray of Chicken strips crash to the floor
Ahhhhhh i fucking lost it
>>
File: UltraSmug.png (53KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
UltraSmug.png
53KB, 200x200px
>>34870293

>She starts rolling around on the ground crying with her face in her hands mumbling about her balls getting busted.
>The whole crew and all of the customers just stand around watching her roll around on the dirty chicken tenders while crying for 5 minutes.
>Mr. Goldstein has to write dozens of free meals to all the families who either did not get their food that day or were offended by the shocking spectacle.
>my face when I indirectly caused this whole scene by inspiring the infamous KFC mutiny the night before.
>>
>>34870293
Pls Continewe anon
>>
>>34866862

That's illegal wtf
>>
>>34869750
i might be a beta, but man i would just quit my job
>>
>>34871319

I was 14 and everyone always told me, "Working fast food is SO EASY brah!" and so I had nothing to compare it to. I thought all jobs were like that.

My dad yelled at me one day and was like, "YOU ARE STRESSED ABOUT YOUR JOB??!! WTF FAST FOOD IS SO EASY STOP BEING A LITTLE BITCH!!!!!!!!"

Lol.
>>
>>34871361

I once fell for the "fast food is for everyone!" meme too. You did much better than me though. I only lasted a day. Customers were yelling at me because I didn't know how to do certain things on the register or make certain drinks or food items (my training session consisted of a fat girl complaining about school for a whole shift). It was a busy day and eventually just broke down in tears and the manager said "Fine if you can't handle the fucking job, go home now," and I left and never returned.

I now have a job shelving books at a library, which is 700 times better in every way. My favorite part is I'm not allowed to deal with the patrons other than telling them to leave me alone and go to the front desk for help.
>>
>>34868931
if you're so smart you'd easy devise a way to do your tasks systematically and efficiently, while automating as much of the process as possible
>>
File: 1436216737840.jpg (121KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1436216737840.jpg
121KB, 480x454px
>>34869750
>>34870293
Jesus fuck, this kind of stories can happen only in America.
I hope You quit your job already.

Here is a good tip for anon who want to get a wagecuck job
DO NOT WORK AT A BUSY WORKPLACE, just find some place that is not to much packed with customers

also I pretty sure that even in America you can't take money from the paycheck for this kind of stuff
>>
>>34872037
>>34870293

I jsut now notice you were 14.
but for how long did you worked there?
>>
>>34866862
they have to pay you. you're a shitrocket if you don't bring it up.
>>
That's what you get for supporting an (((animal torture cooperation))) you fucking piece of shit
>>
>>34867099
you must have an employee id or logon that leaves a record of when you were at work
>>
>>34872225
>you must have an employee id or logon that leaves a record of when you were at work
I THREW ALL THE RECIPTS AWAY
I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST THIS SOCIETY
THIS IS WHAT I GET
>>
>>34872216
He should at least take money from their pockets and then stop working for kikedonald's
>>
>>34872216
Also, If I worked at (((McDonalds))) I would rub my asshole stink on the food of every piece of shit that supports such Jewish values

>torturing animals
>feeding people useless food that makes them lazy and unmotivated
>giving people disgusting chemicals
>and making them develop cravings for shitty fake food

Get your meat from good sources.
Adolf Hitler hated animal cruelty which is why he put an end to animal experiments during his glorious reign
>>
>>34866862

I don't care how beta you are, confront him with that. Even if you're literally shaking and covering the floor with spaghetti, he's gonna realize shit might get real for him, since he likely assumed you -were- too beta to speak up for yourself.
>>
>>34872482
Adolf Hitler was also an environmentalist.
McDonald's has caused trees to be cut down and rainforest lands to be destroyed
all for shitty degenerate garbage food?
Fuck that shit
>>
>>34872540
In the days empire of nazi germany, germans who violated animal welfare laws were sent to concentration camps

Go to the fucking gas chamber's you McDonald's (((subhumans)))
>>
>>34872482

The food gives me energy, the opposite of unmotivated. The chemicals are delicious and as far as fast food goes, is the cheapest and best tasting of the other chemical options except maybe pizza. The food is real but I don't think it can cause cravings that doesn't even make sense.

Fucking cking vegans are ridiculous. Nevermind le where do they get their protein, how someone stupid enough to be vegan can rememberto breathe is the real mystery.
>>
>>34866862
what the fuck OP your manager is breaking the law by under paying you so fucking say something
>>
>>34872642
You dont what real motivation is you lazy piece of shit jewish shill

Never promoted veganism you retard, I said to get meat from better sources

It's a known fact that it makes people unmotivated, you are just too stupid to notice because you dont do anything that requires energy anyways

If you ate real food and stopped eating garbage you would notice that you are more motivated
>>
>>34867954
what the fuck you faggot
>>
>>34872723
You think it tastes good because your brain conditioned to think shitty food tastes good. If you eat healthy long enough than junk food starts to taste like shit
>>
>>34872758
Stop eating (((mcdonalds)))
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRfi7add7P0
>>
>>34866862
>worked /comfy/ job at a waterpark for 2 years
>part time, any days I wanted off, you could even buikd your own schedule as long as you could work weekdays
>get a referral from family friend to a new job
>44 hour weeks, Mon-Fri, 8-5

The job is honestly piss easy but getting up so early every day makes me want to kill myself. It's not like the extra money is doing me any good, it's just collecting in my savings account, and I'll never have enough to do anything worthwhile.
>>
McDonald's in the USA is full of shitty chemicals because muh capitalism, muh costs.

In Europe it's fresh 100 percent beef, fresh lettuce, no chemicals, no shit
>>
>>34872937
>no chemicals
>European education
>>
>>34870420
>>34870293
I wonder who is truly at fault, her or Mr. Goldstein for imposing so much shit all the time?
>>
> mummy pressuring me to get a job
> applying for warehouse work because it's bearable and I've done it before
> She says I need to find something in between
> "just work at McDonalds or something"
I wish she could read these threads because she doesn't believe me when I say I lack the mental fortitude to work fast food. You people are stronger than you realize because I think I would actually go insane putting up with this shit.
>>
>>34872963
Quarter pounder tasted like bleach in LA
>>
>worked 9 hours at wagecuck job today
>was only scheduled for 6 but agreed to stay
>all these cute girls coming in alone
>wonder if I should ask one for a date
>all these couples where you know the roastie has already been smashed
>coworkers keep asking if I have plans tonight
>all these chads buying shit for their stacies
JUST
>>
>>34866862
Dude, get out of there, Turn-over at mc d's is high, so don't worry about fucking them or your reputation. Just don't quit until you have secured a new job. The longer you have a job, any job, the better your chances of getting hired. If you've been working for at least a year straight, try to go for a fry cook position at a nice restaurant, or try an entry position in a better field of work. But stop letting them take your money. It's illegal and bullshit.
>>
>>34872216
The computer/phone you use to shitpost contributes to animal cruelty too you fucking retard
>>
>>34872937

You have this ass backwards anon European cattle are pumped with way more steroids and antibiotics compared to American cattle.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.