[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you ever go to a bar/club by yourself to meet women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: bar.jpg (288KB, 2317x1964px) Image search: [Google]
bar.jpg
288KB, 2317x1964px
Would you ever go to a bar/club by yourself to meet women?
>>
File: emilia-clarke-fat-769x1024.jpg (140KB, 769x1024px) Image search: [Google]
emilia-clarke-fat-769x1024.jpg
140KB, 769x1024px
tfw no thiccleesi gf
>>
>>34866098
that morph is fucking awful quality
>>
>>34866077
I don't even fucking drink, let alone interact with women.
What the fuck would I do in a bar?
Retard.

Nice dubs.
>>
>>34866077
I hooked up with a bartender one time by doing just that. Most of the time you're not going to have that kind of luck though.
>>
If you actively look for people to meet up with you're doing it wrong. You are signing an unspoken contract with the person in question that you are lonely and require their services, and they can and will use it against you the minute you do something they don't like. Meet people organically or don't have friends/a gf.
>>
>>34866168
There are plenty of virgins aged 25+ who left it until it occurred "organically".
>>
>>34866077
Hell no. I don't like alcohol and I wouldn't have the faintest idea what the hell I would do in a bar by myself.
If anything it's probably a better idea to sign up for a dating site or something.
>>
>>34866077
I probably would if I didn't look like a 17 year old
>>
>>34866077
I try to avoid going even with other people. I feel out of place as it is, I would stick out like a sore thumb if I went alone
>>
There's a club if you'd like to go
you could meet somebody who really loves you
so you go, and you stand on your own
and you leave on your own
and you go home, and you cry
and you want to die

(apparently not original)
>>
>>34866077
>Would you ever go to a bar/club by yourself to meet women?

I plan to. I'm working up to it. I went to a movie by myself last week (Resident Evil) which was enjoyable. This week I'm going to a concert by myself (Big Wreck). I could bring my cousin but I intentionally want to go alone.

Independence is important. Having wingmen is a nuissance and breeds inconsistency. Rather be able to do it on my own.

Also I'm short ugly and Indian. So no it's not easy.
>>
I'm ugly so I never go anywhere to meet women. I've gone to bars/clubs alone a few times and it was allright
>>
>>34866855
>it was allright
What happened/What was it like?
I wanna try this but I'm nervous to go
>>
>>34867917
>What happened/What was it like?
Depends on the kind of bar, club you go to, the city you're in, is what day it is etc.

Usually I just end up drinking too much and talking to people I do not know
>>
>>34866077
i have before. its generally not a good idea. girls see it as a red flag if you are alone with no friends. some drunk girl wanted to go home with me one time, and her friends talked her out of it, like "omg he could be a rapist or a murderer, he has no friends, hes by himself at a bar, thats creepy!"
>>
File: 1486733153453.jpg (12KB, 217x217px) Image search: [Google]
1486733153453.jpg
12KB, 217x217px
Doesnt work that way. Not like the movies.

Everyone who hangs about a bar alone are sad autists hoping something will happen but it never does.

You'll seriously not meet women that way. People have enough hard times trying to meet women socially, being a bar fly just makes it worse.
>>
>>34866077
>bar
no, never been to a bar, fuck socializing
>club
yes, i like getting drunk and dancing and being molested by rave sluts
>>
>>34868567
Being alone at a club is better for robots. There's more people, but people wont notice you being alone and even if they do, they'll just think your friends are at the bar, the bathroom or on the dancefloor without you
>>
>>34868917
>Being alone at a club is better for robots. There's more people, but people wont notice you being alone and even if they do, they'll just think your friends are at the bar, the bathroom or on the dancefloor without you
absolutely correct
you can even avoid seeming autistic because people can't hear each other anyway and everyone is drunk

clubs are robot-tier as fuck
>>
>>34869012
>clubs are robot-tier as fuck
I wouldn't say they're "robot-tier" as they're just about the most normalfaggy place you can go to, but they are more robot friendly than they seem. Just go in around midnight so everyone is drunk already and remember to chug a few beers before you go
>>
No fucking way. Its so obvious what you're doing you aren't fooling anyone. Do you actually think women who aren't prostitutes just go to bars waiting around to be picked up? People go to these places to socialize with their friends, not meet strangers. Now people do meet each other bot only as part of friend groups, if you go alone you're a creepy weirdo who is obviously a lonely virgin hoping to take advantage of inebriated women.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.