[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happy Valentines Day!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Zara skrattar åt anon.jpg (153KB, 700x527px) Image search: [Google]
Zara skrattar åt anon.jpg
153KB, 700x527px
>sitting home alone today
>not making your parents proud by taking that special HER out on a date
>>
>>34865338
Well I was planning on it, but she's been puking her guts up with the flu for the past few days. I've been spending my free time holding back her hair while she's hunched over a toilet.

Most romantic Valentine's day ever.
>>
>>34865405
yeah you told me yesterday. Unlucky that she hasn't gotten better man.

I mean the rest of /r9k/ though
>>
>>34865405
What the fuck

Why are you on this board if you normally receive female attention? I am genuinely curious as to why normies come here. The only thing you all will do is make us feel terrible about ourselves and you know it. You people are so sadistic to do something like that, day in day out.
>>
File: Enraged.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Enraged.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>34865446
we're like a zoo to them
>>
>>34865446
Not him, but simply having a GF doesn't actually make someone a normie, even though it's a normie trait. I have a gf but I'm still full on autistic in any social situations not involving her or my friends.

I once cut myself with a knife just to delay having to meet her parents.
>>
>>34865579
Okay? So you're still not a robot at all. You have some issues, but so do a lot of normies. At least someone loves you. At least you don't have to deal with self pity and that sinking feeling of depression every day.

You're not a robot because you think that getting a gf is easy, and it probably is for you. But the other guys on this board won't ever have what you have. So it doesn't make sense to compare yourselves to us when our lives are on completely different levels.
>>
>>34865579
>but simply having a GF doesn't actually make someone a normie
REEEE GET OUT!!!!!!!!!! fucking bullshit how did you get her if you're no normie?!!!
>>
>>34865625
>>34865643
I'm not here to be a cunt to those in that position. I have certainly normie'd up in recent years but the only reason I come here is a few years ago I was lost and depressed and I suppose it's a holdover from that part of my life.

I know how bullshit that must sound though. All I can tell you is it was not easy to do this
>>
>>34865713
>I suppose it's a holdover from that part of my life.
Oh. Well that actually makes sense, t b q h. Even if I ever normied up, I can't imagine leaving this shithole.

I'm just glad you aren't one of those faggots who relentlessly insists that they're still robots despite having more than we could ever dream of.
>>
File: Zara för dyr för anon.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Zara för dyr för anon.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>34865338
haha SLAAYYY!!!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.