[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls really check guys out?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: girl.jpg (153KB, 1077x973px) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
153KB, 1077x973px
Do girls really check guys out?
>>
>>34864464
I check out other girls more often, mainly for style inspo.
>>
>>34864464
S-sauce??

rogororo
>>
>>34864464
is this supposed to be like she is lusting over him?

because I think what I see in her eyes is her disgust at his tiny penis bulge.
>>
>>34864464
They do a lot more than you'd think
>>
>>34864464
no but they do check other girls out

guys are icky
>>
Are her hands okay?
>>
>>34864605
The negro is photoshopped, mate.
Notice the lighting.
>>
>>34864464
VERY rarely. If you have an obvious bulge (I have an average dick but large balls and often wear sweat pants, so mine's prominent but a total lie), they will glance at it. Maybe if I had a 3rd arm down my leg I"d get more of a reaction but they rarely even react.

They appreciate muscles and aesthetics and everything just as much but unless you're exceptional, similar to an exceptional female, or out of the norm they won't stare for any length of time.

TLDR, they check guys out just as much as guys check women out but have a lower amount of desperate looser so don't stare as much.

>>34864605
I don't get why guys love to pretend that women are "mirin" guys. So many huge reaches in conversations like that, especially on reddit.

>>34864492
>>34864672
True, and it threw off my gaydar with the wife.
>>
I don't know if it's miring, but girls often check me out from head to toes and then keep looking at me, my body, my hands, my face, slowly and REALLY looking instead of just glancing.
>>
File: 1484311694773.jpg (68KB, 699x485px)
1484311694773.jpg
68KB, 699x485px
>>34864464
Yes, but they're not as obvious as us
>be me at college
>go into library for some free wifi and to take a nap
>approach the single desks area
>in front of my desk there's a huge glass window
>the table area behind the individual desks has some grills studying or some shit
>see through the window reflection that they're mirin my butt as I lay my backpack and other stuff on the desk
>one even seems to tell her distracted friend to turn and look at it
>great feels

Had it not been because of the reflection I would've never noticed firsthand, but yes, they do check guys out, just more subtly
>>
I don't think so unless they're very subtle because sometimes I see an ultra Chad and I look at the women around him as he walks past and it's like they don't even notice him.
>>
>>34864873
>one even seems to tell her distracted friend to turn and look at it

It was only later that day anon discovered the massive shitstain on his pants.
>>
File: 1484601106433.png (16KB, 380x234px) Image search: [Google]
1484601106433.png
16KB, 380x234px
>>34864464
No.. it's a meme. They just look. They say "That's a hot guy", but looks don't matter. Only status matters.
>>
>>34864921
Kek, in all seriousness though I do have a nice butt and it was funny seeing them act like guys pointing at the booty, I experienced that female objectification they all bitch about and its not as bad as they say to be quite honest familia
>>
Only non-white men
>>
File: 1484734064771s.jpg (8KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
1484734064771s.jpg
8KB, 250x231px
>>34864991
>implying women can differentiate between the two
>>
>>34865015
p-post pics of said ass, preferably with it wearing panties
>>
Girls check me out quite a lot. Mostly young girls.

Not even bragging, I'm too autistic to take advantage of the situation.
>>
>>34864991

that must explain why so many homeless guys can get laid because they're "cute" and rich guys like elliot rodger die virgins.
>>
File: lol.jpg (37KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
37KB, 599x449px
>>34864921
You know, I actually wouldn't be surprised.
>>
I'm often times one of the nurses that go to schools for penis inspection days.

You can't help but have a bit of a peak just for yourself.
>>
Of course. Women are physically attracted to good-looking men, the same way we are to good-looking women. Why wouldn't they check out good-looking men?
>>
I'm almost sexually dead. But that makes it even more pleasant when someone is actually, significantly, noticeably attractive, it's like a fresh drink of water when you're stuck in the middle of a desert. If I were still a horny teenager or a man it would be more like chugging entire 2 liters of soda every day and having diabetes.
>>
>>34864887
There's few social situations that are more terrifying than being caught staring at someone. Unless you're a 10/10 yourself. Then if they still reject your advances, you can delude yourself into thinking they rejected you because they're an asshole, not because you're entitled, vain and/or presumptuous.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.