[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hearthstone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1455972817223.png (346KB, 768x1677px) Image search: [Google]
1455972817223.png
346KB, 768x1677px
>tfw i came to this too late, just before christmas

it's a shit game i know, but instead of playing it i queue 2 accounts in casual and just concede over and over, then hit the bottom of the mmr, and i feed my 2 accounts

i just collect gold and do nothing with it

-_-
>>
File: 1486732949403.jpg (105KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1486732949403.jpg
105KB, 409x409px
>>34864312
>video games are really just for casual fun

opinion discarded.
>>
File: 201.png (23KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
201.png
23KB, 489x423px
Who cares? We're all going to die and nothing has real value anyway.
>>
>>34864331
>implying they are not
Delusional idiot.
>>
File: 1486856172373.jpg (6KB, 216x144px) Image search: [Google]
1486856172373.jpg
6KB, 216x144px
>>34864358
>implying this is anything but your opinion

Brainlet detected.
>>
>>34864312

*sigh* op here, i also made 20 smurf accounts to get the mrygll hero and some free classic packs,

i was then using the smurf accoutns to do daily quest and feed my main account with 80gold challenge a friend quest

>but then i made a grave error

i went on the derpstone forums, upvoted all negative comments and downvoted all blizzard posts / fan boi (socket puppet) posts using all 20 of my smurf accounts

>the next day i woke up and tried to derpstone, and all 20 of my smurf accounts banned

BLIZZARD ARE NIGGERS.
>>
I really wish Steam would introduce some quality control. Anyone can buy assets or intellectual property and produce a fresh turd nowadays, which no matter how bad, people will still buy and they'll get a profit. Really part of the problem is the consumers are cucks; although they object to the crummy business practices of the industry they don't put their money where their mouths are.

Example -

>Go on Steam, Total War: Warhammer
>All the posts complain about an incomplete base version with a swath of purchasable dlc that are necessary to complete it.
>Mfw I know all these people will purchase the dlc anyway.
>>
Today I have started the process of making another 20 derpstone smurf accounts to get to the point where I can feed 80 gold challenge a friend quests to my main account again.

The tutorial and unlocking all the shit is boring me to tears, kill me now.

Fuck blizzard though, those niggers.

I was set to make gold for a year with 20 accounts feeding me 80 gold quests, I was going to be able to buy packs and adventures in 2018 so I might actually be able to play the game.

fucking blizz cucks
>>
>>34864989
just play arena noobllord.
>>
Takes too long, I can grind my 100 gold using my concede method with 2 accounts, clear a quest slot on all 20 smurf accounts.

And do my hots quest all before lunch.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.