[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's life in a mental ward?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1486596534695-r9k.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486596534695-r9k.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
How's life in a mental ward?
>>
>>34864059
Boring. They can be pretty chill if you don't act mental. They let me leave for the day or just when I wanted to go for a walk to the park.

Everyone is quiet and as ashamed as you to be there.

Bring enough stuff to keep yourself entertained, they might not have the internet.
>>
they would give me atavan or some shit and I'd be knocked out all fucking day. we had drawing classes and talked about how we feel at certain points of the day. other than that I watch tv with the other losers but don't talk about anything crazy like drugs or something. niggas are watching 24/7
>>
BORING
Get some books and magazines
>>
>>34864059

I've never been but it seems everyone's experience is different depending on their personality and state of mind.
>>
>>34864266
even though i was acting normal they didn't let me out during the day
And it was impossible to bring anything from outside
>>
>>34864266
>Boring
This 2 be hw
Spent 7 month inside them last year
After a while time just flies
>>34864307
>atavan
Ativan
They hand out benzos like crazy
>>
>>34864059
hahahah fuck do i have a couple stories but i'll share one
man i have some good ones it feels criminal to only share one
>be me in psych ward
>off to make some coffee
>coffee spot is opposite the outside area where people can smoke
>can clearly see outside
>making coffee to go with my ciggie
>some dude outside has a the ink tube to a pen and is pooring ink directly into his eyes
>it's actually so fucked, he's using it like eyedrops but trying to poor the whole thing in his eyes
>i go outside and ask him to stop that
>cunt yells at me and tells me he knows what he's doing
>people just standing around like nothing's going on
>wtf.gif
>just standing there staring at the cunt
>his eyes are destroyed
>it looks like he has one of those prison eye tats or some eye war paint going on idk man
>staff come running out trying to calm him down
>he's screaming and telling them to fuck off
>staff eventually get him to stop
i can't actually man, it was too retarded.
>>
>>34864059
I only spent a week in one but it was comfy
had to lie through my fucking teeth to get out and they still had me on drugs
but yeah get a lot of books, that's all i did
>>
>>34864651
>They hand out benzos like crazy

Lying piece of shit. Why would they do that? So you become dependent and enter withdrawal and probably end up back there or dead? They give you haloperidol.
>>
>>34864768
>Lying piece of shit.
I am not lying
Nurses would ask me almost daily if I wanted alprazolam
>haloperidol.
Never even heard of that
Been put on 3 other antipsychotics tho
>>
>>34864768
>Lying piece of shit
I could go up to stand and ask for valium whenever I wanted
However, they stopped giving them to me because I was asking every day, sometimes even twice a day.
When I transferred hospital, they were even giving me Tamazapam to sleep and I could ask for Seroquel's too.
You'd be surprised at how lax some hospitals are. My first hospital was also giving me valium's when I didn't even ask for them lmao.
Not the dude you replied too btw.
>>
bumpooooooooregono
>>
File: 1486485877506.jpg (74KB, 1035x941px) Image search: [Google]
1486485877506.jpg
74KB, 1035x941px
>>34864059
they havent caught me yet, so i wouldnt know
>>
>>34864059
Jesus here, spent some time in two different psych wards. It's mostly just boring. Met some cool people and a few cute girls, though.
>>
File: 1440941624798.jpg (93KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1440941624798.jpg
93KB, 633x758px
>>34866133
>cute girls

tfw no psych ward gf
>>
>>34866158
>>34866158
My first real gf was from there. We were allowed to take walks together, and whenever we did that i shlicked and ate her out. We also frequently held hands beneath the blanket when watching TV in the community room. Looking back this was a pretty great time in my life despite it all
>>
File: 1476287251283.jpg (5KB, 250x143px) Image search: [Google]
1476287251283.jpg
5KB, 250x143px
boring but i had a tv in my room and internet
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.