[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Its haircut time again >mum keeps pressuring me to go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: sendhelp.png (7KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
sendhelp.png
7KB, 225x224px
>Its haircut time again
>mum keeps pressuring me to go
>>
dad is a barber, don't have to deal with that shit

feels good
>>
File: 1484599887713.jpg (173KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1484599887713.jpg
173KB, 540x540px
>haven't cut my hair in 10 months
>normies at work laugh at me for having such long hair
>don't give a fuck
>>
>>34863800

>dad is gay
>Don't have to deal with that shit
>feels good
>>
>>34863775
i'm due for one too. the last place gave me such a shitty cut.

considering going to an actual barber and just asking them to do whatever looks best.

i'll need to catch up on the latest sports news so i can converse.
>>
>>34863775
>Always keep my hair short
>Beat the Creator to the punch

I'd say it feels good, but eh.
>>
>>34863814
i went a year cause i wanted long hair. all i ended up with was a mullet that wouldn't ever go away.
>>
File: 1475685122697.png (177KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1475685122697.png
177KB, 367x321px
>want to go get a haircut
>mummy wont take me
>>
>>34863775
I buzz my head every month
>>
File: 1486036309597.png (11KB, 634x513px) Image search: [Google]
1486036309597.png
11KB, 634x513px
>>34863775
Haven't had a cut for 4 months now.
Why the fk get a haircut ? Who the fk am i trying to impress ? My chair ?
>>
>>34863910
I really want to start doing this

How do you take care of the back and around the ears?
>>
>>34863800
>dad barely makes money
>dad wasn't smart enough to study something whorty
>>
I haven't cut in 5 months. I was going to get a new camera for tinder photos but I missed the sale so no point now. But might do it anyway so I can try different styles and find what works.

Last time I went it was my first time going alone. Went to a $40AUD Korean place. The whole experience was autism-triggering, stretched out longer than normal (they washed my hair before and after the cut and gave a head massage) and I came out looking more autistic than I did before. I wanted K-pop but I got Spock. It's better when mummy tells the cheap Vietnamese hairdresser what to do and I get a conservative nondescript haircut, but now that I'm not a kid it looks particularly autistic to have mummy speak for me.

This time I'm leaning towards the kind of thing the hipster barbers do, maybe a pompadour. Don't know if I'll look for a new place or back to the Korean place, they might remember my autism.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.