[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst thing someone said to you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_1296.jpg (48KB, 271x304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1296.jpg
48KB, 271x304px
What's the worst thing someone said to you?
>>
File: 3e9.png (698KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
3e9.png
698KB, 600x640px
>>34862539

>"ew anon, you're ugly"
>>
I don't love you anymore.
[Spoiler]This comment is totally original.
>>
>eggman once called me a jerk.

Nah it just makes me proud
>>
File: 0m0m0m.jpg (37KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
0m0m0m.jpg
37KB, 601x601px
>>34862558
>7th grade
>girls make hot or not list
>im on the not list
>>
File: raining wojack.gif (365KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
raining wojack.gif
365KB, 500x275px
"Because you're human garbage. And the worst part is that deep down I think you are completely aware of the fact that all you are is trash. Ugly on the inside, ugly out. Do me a favor and just stop talking from now on, alright? I seriously can't stand your fucking annoying voice anymore."

My 3rd grade teacher said this to me in front of the entire class when I asked a stupid question. It totally fucked me up and caught me off-guard. I cried and everybody laughed and my teacher profusely apologized for flying off the handle but the damage was done. I stopped raising my hand in class from that point on.

I remember every single word he said, and I remember exactly how he said it. It's as if it happened yesterday. I still randomly remember that moment sometimes.
>>
>>34862630
Something super similar happened to me. Girls made a 'hot or not' list and I wasn't on the list. At all.
>>
>>34862631
You must have been a real pain in the ass.
>>
File: 1454899769302.jpg (50KB, 322x279px) Image search: [Google]
1454899769302.jpg
50KB, 322x279px
>>34862539
>"ew anon, you're ugIy"
>>
>>34862649
I probably was. My mom once called me "the most annoying fucking kid ever."
Usually when people describe me, the word "annoying" comes up a lot. So now I don't talk in public anymore. I don't interact. I'm too scared of annoying people. Now I'm 'the quiet one.'
>>
you are gonna die alone and sad because you are incapable of showing human emotion
>>
>>34862539
mother to my younger brother
>you know I don't even like anon

he told me what she said years later but it's seared onto my memory.

former coworker told me another one said I was "boring with no social skills"
>>
>>34862631
This post hit me right in the heart, my sixth year teacher said something very similar, something along the lines of

"Why are you laughing, you know everyone is laughing at you, not with you?"

Not as directly mean as yours but the tone of how he said it in front of the whole class made me never want to speak ever again.
>>
Everyone thinks you're gonna shoot up the school

told to me by my 8th grade history teacher

not actually the worst just very surprising to hear
>>
This girl said that my junk taste weird after she blew me. Made me feel self-conscious.
>>
File: 1482846440701.jpg (64KB, 693x490px) Image search: [Google]
1482846440701.jpg
64KB, 693x490px
overhearing two girls talking about boys
girl 1: what do you think about anon (me)
girl 2 (my oneitis): ew
followed by both of them laughing
>>
>"i'm sorry, I don't think we can make it work"
>years later starts flirting with me when she has a bf

I stg i'm gonna burn your house down just love me or not don't play with my emotions!
>>
>>34862674
of course its gonna taste weird, its not like shes gonna say something like "ah, you know what this remind me of? that sandwich i ate earlier"
>>
File: 1347194839981.png (2MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1347194839981.png
2MB, 1440x900px
>you're so stupid and annoying, why can't you understand anything? we're not friends, get it? stop talking to me, go kill yourself for all I care. no one wants to be friends with a disgusting loser like you.

by none other than the person I thought was my best friend. only friend I've had my entire life and it turned out that he hated me the whole time and only hung out with me because our teacher made him.
>>
>5th grade
>sitting at lunch table alone
>overhear a bunch of girls playing would you rather
>"Would you rather drink your own pee or kiss Anon for 30 seconds?"
>"Hmm...who's Anon?"
>girl points directly at me and they all go, "EEEEEEEWWWWWWW" and start squealing loudly and flailing their arms

>I don't think they cared that I could hear them.

It made me want to cry.
>>
File: 1480877098379.gif (27KB, 418x500px) Image search: [Google]
1480877098379.gif
27KB, 418x500px
>>34862661
my mom once said she doesn't want me anymore
>>
>You're a literal walking mistake. Mom tried to abort you but you happened anyway. She still doesn't love you, even now. And you know it.
t. My brother, last month. He's been saying shit like this to me literally my entire life. Never once said "I love you, bro"

Makes me feel like worthless shit
>>
File: u.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
u.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
>"are you deformed or something?" grill Age: 12

>"are you a virgin?" Guy in front of class Age: 16

>"nobody likes you, anon" "Friend" Age: 13

>"everyone is invited except you, anon" "Friend" Age: 14

>"why are you even alive?" Mom Age: 19
>>
Not against me per se but a two of my friends accused my girlfriend for having mentally abused me for months. After writing 400 words about how fake and useless they are they dissapered from our group chat. I saw one of them in a mall and she looked really scared and awful when she saw that I was staring at her.
>>
Are these for real because this is making me really sad and I wanna give you all a hug
>>
>called into principals office in HS
>"Whats WRONG with you, are you some sort of idiot savant?"
>could only sit there and say "I don't know" and feel bad for being myself
>>
in year 6
>playing game where girls say 3 boys who are cute
>qt girl i saw naked and had a crush on stands up
>she says my name and the name of two other really weird kid who brought fake swords to school and did sword fights
>but who cares about that she said my name
>am riding high for the rest of the year
>figure out a year later it was a joke
>>
>>34862794
plot twist: your gf is actually mentally abusive
>>
File: almost crying wojack.jpg (56KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
almost crying wojack.jpg
56KB, 300x360px
>You know me: I NEVER joke about these kinds of things, so I don't say this lightly; You should kill yourself immediately. Immediately.
Thanks, dad.

Never ONCE apologized. Even defends himself for saying it sometimes.
>>
>>34862794
>dissapered

how did you manage to spell that so wrong
>>
"God, you're gross. I can't believe I ended up with you of all people."
Classmate, age 16
>>
>>34862833
That hits me hard.
My Dad said something really similar.

Maybe it's because I'm a constant disappointment to him?
Not like he's anything important. His greatest achievement is knocking my Mom up a few times
>>
>no one is going to show up at your funeral when you kill yourself
>>
>>34862671
What were you like in high school?
>>
>>34862766
You should just beat the fuck out of him next time he talks shit. Show him you're the dominant one.
>>
>You're short for an 18 year old
I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A MEME
NOT SOMETHING THAT NOTICEABLE
>>
>>34862631
That's juat evil man
>>
File: 1422408845334.jpg (68KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1422408845334.jpg
68KB, 900x900px
>why do you walk so weird?
>you don't walk right
>you need to learn how to walk correctly
>you walk like shaggy from scooby doo
>you look gay when you stand
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN
>>
I remember this one time in middle school, I was waiting for my mother to pick me up after I had had a particularly good day at school. The car pulled up, my mom asked, "Hey, honey. How was your day?" She looked very, very tired. I said, "It was good, Mr. Riley said I --" then she let out an absurdly loud and long sigh cutting me off and said, "Why did you have to happen to me?" under her breath while she drove me home.
It was a silent drive after she said that. When we got home, I went straight to my room and she didn't seem to regret saying it one bit after that.
>>
>>34862539
"You were an accident"

Thanks Dad
>>
>>34862907
Not him, but people also thought I was gonna shoot up the school, even some teachers. If you're a quiet kid, you're a future school shooter.
>>
it's either
>in my eyes you are nothing more than a piece of scum, a walking sack of trash. I don't know where you even got the delusion that i would want anything to do with you. Fuck off or i will tell the teacher and call my parents
Age 12, by my first love
>uh anon, remember when i told you i liked you and accepted to be your girlfriend? it was actually a joke
age 13, by my first (and last) "girlfriend"

It had been 7 years now, and i still haven't been able to approach a girl again
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.