[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get a gf >suddenly every girl is attracted to you, including

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 082.gif (173KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
082.gif
173KB, 600x630px
>get a gf
>suddenly every girl is attracted to you, including 8/10s

how did i resist the urge to "upgrade" my gf?
>>
I never understood the either OP.

Don't "upgrade", if you're happy with your gf be happy
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 600x760px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 600x760px
>get a 1/10 gf
>8/10 girl becomes interested in you
>dump 1/10 gf for 8/10 gf
>>
>>34861909
>>get a gf

Fuck off, piece of shit.
>>
>>34861909
I never understood this? Why are females like that? So competitive....but yeah, you have a gf now, dude. If you like and she likes you. STAY WITH HER.
>>
>>34861993
TRYHARD PROTOCOL ENGAGED
FEMALES
BEEP BEEP BOOP
WHAT IS HUMAN FEMALES
QUERY:WHY DO I NOT UNDERSTAND FEMALES
THE BEHAVIOR OF THE FEMALE IS UNKNOWN
BEEP BOOP ZORB ZORB
>>
File: 1486171080718.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1486171080718.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>34862077
>ZORB ZORB
What the fuck does that even mean? Zorb zorb? What the fuck kind of computer says "zorb?"
>>
>>34861909
Don't fall for it. Maybe they seem interested, but will they still be when you have broken up? Don't let it get to your head. But if you really think your gf is unattractive, do you both a favor and break up.
>>
You should break up with her anyway so she can find somebody who will really love and appreciate her, instead of wasting her time with you.
>>
>>34862077
>>34862095
The world may never know...

Blah blah my comment is original blah zorb zorb
>>
>>34861909
When you don't notice women they start to notice you. The idea that you wouldn't want something from them makes them think you have something you wouldn't want to offer. You're so content with your gf though it just comes off as a magnet for pussy. I've noticed this too I think this might be the answer.
>>
>>34862077
>>34862095
>2017
>he still ZORBS ZORBS like a normie
>not CHEENG CHORPING like a real robot

get off my board, scum
>>
>>34861909
Why resist the urge? You know they would do it to you if they could.

Also NORMIE GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT FUCKING GOD DAMMIT WHY DO YOU NORMIES COME HERE GET OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34862196
>act desinterested all the time

>still no interest
>>
>>34862823
That's not it though when women see your happy and content with not wanting to grab them by the pussy they wonder why and then want what you have or to take what someone else has that's the only reason I could think of women being like this when men are in relationships I bet it's also part of a kink for them.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.