[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How this make you feel, r9k? This is an original post.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: menBTFO.jpg (37KB, 540x271px) Image search: [Google]
menBTFO.jpg
37KB, 540x271px
How this make you feel, r9k?

This is an original post.
>>
File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>34861384
how could she hear what the girl said if the girl whispered in the boyfriends ear?
>>
>>34861384
Makes me feel weird that everywhere I see everyone says guys like that can't get a girlfriend but they still do
>>
File: IMG_0868.jpg (13KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0868.jpg
13KB, 180x180px
>>34861413
rly makes u think

Oragami poste
>>
>GF visits you at work
>GF works with you
that sucks bro.
>>
File: 1480006148763.png (257KB, 854x459px) Image search: [Google]
1480006148763.png
257KB, 854x459px
>>34861384
Honestly, it just makes me disgusted with the current state of the world with regard to social media. It's a probably madeup story by some trashy skank with a hyphenated name who follows it up with those picture things, which, of course, received 15 likes from people who desperately want the attention returned to them on their story when they make up something later that week, or they have an uninteresting, holier-than-thou observation. We're encouraging and breeding a fucking generation of these vapid morons whose life revolves around shit like this, too.

Plus, what the fuck does that story even mean? Why would the male have a scared look on his face? Why would she call him that? Is there a reason? Why did she laugh? Was it the face? Was it what came beforehand? I have no fucking idea.

I don't even know what the fuck is going on, that's how it makes me feel.
>>
The biggest red flag in the entire history of all red flags ever: A HYPHENATED NAME
>>
>>34861510

/thread

Raviolli raviolli my comment is originaliolli
>>
He clearly is if hes afraid of his gf
>>
>>34861384
>tfw no gf to call me little bitch, chastize me and throw the keys away, fuck chad, make me lick chads cum out her ass, peg me till i cry
>>
>>34862638
Why don't you just become chad, anon?
>>
>>34862776
because i love being a weak little whore that gets mentally and physically abused
>>
>>34862832
Well if that's what you want then that's okay then, I guess. Maybe Chad should get a turn on your boipucci too.
>>
File: zg5iAND.jpg (70KB, 1631x1571px) Image search: [Google]
zg5iAND.jpg
70KB, 1631x1571px
>>34862900
chad can rape my pucci whenever he wants
>>
>>34862900
wahhh my clitty is all hard now, i have to put my cage on!
>>
>>34862924
>>34862957
God I'd love to pin a skinny, sissy robot to the bed and take his boipucci. I'd pound it until I bust a nut deep inside his hole
>>
>>34863118
im caged now
please inject your cum up my bitchhole!
>>
>>34863181
I hope you can cum in that thing. I'd want to make you squirt while I made you my little girl
>>
>>34863201
ive never squirted out of my cage, but i bet you could teach me!
i think, if you rape my prostate everyday and im locked in cage permanantly, it would maybe make me squirt super hard!
>>
>>34863253
Maybe I could take it out of the cage. Do you have a little girl clit?
>>
>>34863269
sadly no, average size
i often wish it was a useless micro clitty so id never be able to have penetrative sex
>>
>>34863284
Are you cut or uncut?

origami oregano
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.