[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>My son literally named his newborn Naruto My wife has literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: granddad.jpg (557KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
granddad.jpg
557KB, 1180x842px
>My son literally named his newborn Naruto

My wife has literally spent the last 3 hours talking me out of giving him a beating. Jesus christ. You self deprecating little faggots think your life is so hard, imagine having one as a son. God forbid how my grandson will manage with one of you as a dad.

Just do the world a favor and kill yourselves.
>>
What does this have to do with us? Most of us won't be having children. I know for a fact that I won't.
>>
i'm noticing a lot of salty normies on r9k.

i have some advice for you guys:
start getting used to the degeneracy and the freak circus, it's just getting started and you morons and your moron baby boomers created it, applaud yourselves.
>>
The fact that he has a kid is proof that he's doing better than most of us
>>
>>34861248
>son
kill yourself fucking normie scum. you're no better than the lowest of the low chad
>>
File: 1459846888683.jpg (89KB, 778x675px) Image search: [Google]
1459846888683.jpg
89KB, 778x675px
>>34861248
Adopt antinatalism
>my son names his son fish cake
>>
serves ya right norman
>>
File: 1457504667479.png (1MB, 1230x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1457504667479.png
1MB, 1230x1080px
>>34861248
lmao kill yourself grandpa
>>
whatever dude it's not that bad of a name desu.
>>
>>34861262
>>34861271
I know for a fact he browses this board. He has a fucking picture of some girl in his wallet that he found on here. Some autistic looking girl with curly hair who makes videos on Youtube. He told us about her over lunch, can you imagine how fucking disturbing that is? Seriously, you guys have no value. Kill yourselves.
>>
>>34861248
Just call him Nathan when your son isn't sperging
>>
>>34861302
good troll thread i guess.
>>
>>34861248
That's what happens when you breed.

Shoulda cut your balls off when you had the chance; you didn't even raise that nigga to know good anime from bad.

You are a failure as a father.
>>
>>34861302
>autist thinks he's baiting well
Start name dropping some old people things instead of obvious references of browsing /r9k/
>I will get zero (you)s from you
lol
>>
>actually believing OP is someone old enough to have children old enough to breed
>being this retarded
>>
File: Naruto Hokage.png (398KB, 650x463px) Image search: [Google]
Naruto Hokage.png
398KB, 650x463px
>>34861248
whats wrong with naruto?
>>
>>34861340
Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad. However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up. Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to /a/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here. That being said, AB is really great, but Nyaa.eu and BakaBT are easier to get into.
>>
>>>/a/
Shit bait assface.

Straya was a mistake.
>>
File: 1451068247520.jpg (28KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
1451068247520.jpg
28KB, 719x719px
>>34861363
stale pasta
original i swear
>>
>>34861327
>>34861337
>He thinks people in their mid 50's can't browse 4chan

Not only are you pathetic virgins, but you're unable able to even comprehend that not everyone on this site spends their time posting frogs and complaining about their failures. Kill yourselves.

I would say
>>>/out/
But that's actually a good board, devoid of societal rejects like you.
>>
File: emerson.jpg (119KB, 452x723px) Image search: [Google]
emerson.jpg
119KB, 452x723px
gr8 troll bread
>>
File: 1338369129929.jpg (56KB, 610x887px) Image search: [Google]
1338369129929.jpg
56KB, 610x887px
>>34861383
this is slowly becoming a cringe thread.
>>
ruin your relationship with him some more you old coot. how does it feel in the next 10-20 years you wont even be able to wipe your own ass and rot for the rest of your days in a braindead retirement home.
>>
>>34861383
>attempting to convince us your 50
>types young adult funposting
You're giving me cancer anon
>>
Here's some advice you: Kill your grandson, your son, your dumb whore wife and then snort some cyanide. Normshit breeder problems literally do not matter.
>>
>>34861422
Whatever I can do to end your miserable life faster you bloody munt.
>>
>>34861449
What are you fucking waiting for end it already you fucking nigger
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.