[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frog and feels tavern now open Vallentines day edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 46

File: 1457789601109.jpg (339KB, 900x639px) Image search: [Google]
1457789601109.jpg
339KB, 900x639px
Drinks are on the house Tell me about your oneits, tell me your romantic tales
>>
Well, I find a courage to give my crush the present today. But it was super awkward. I was like "Hi. Take it". And that's all. No reply. Hope this present won't be thrown away.
>>
>>34860929
*Found
I'm already too drunk, so pour me some cold water, please
>>
>>34860872
Just an ice water for me.

Over the course of the night I've gone from extremely nervous about seeing a movie with my oneitis (it may or may not be romantic) to not really caring what happens so long as I'm there with her.

I also got some pages done on my Vaporwave script and holy shit I have difficulty realizing I wrote some of it. It's basically a ripoff of Neuromancer or The Matrix in terms of sci-fi mindhacking but it's really pretty well-done so far.
>>
File: rip.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
I've never had feels, barkeep. Never had a oneitis that I professed my love to, never had "one that got away", never had a girl madly in love with me. Never even so much as kissed a girl. The closest I've come and will ever come is girls letting me know their interested on first impression, but as soon as they get to know me, it's all over. I never considered myself autistic until recently, but I might have some mild form of autism and severe social anxiety. I know there is no hope for me. I'm 25 years of age now and there are kids 10 years younger than me that are experiencing feels I have not felt, becoming more emotionally mature, and living the life a well-adjusted, decent human being should be able to live.

It's over for me, barkeep. I'll have a doubleshot of whiskey before I go out back and end it all, thanks for your time.
>>
File: alcoholism.jpg (14KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
alcoholism.jpg
14KB, 600x434px
>tfw in love with an 18 year old meth addict
>routinely cheats
>fucks people for meth/places to stay

Life is suffering.
>>
>>34861033
I can't imagine what have you done to deserve it. Life is really cruel.
>>
In a relationship but not enough money to do valentine's day right now. Haven't had sex since Sunday morning :(
>>
File: 1427019517917.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1427019517917.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>34860872
I just fucking realized it's valentines day, and I have nothing. Not just
>tfw no gf
I don't even have a girl (or anyone) in my life that I'm close enough to crush on, and I don't even have a waifu to meme on /a/ about with.

It's a holiday that I have to sit out and be aware not only that I don't meet the requirements to fit in, but be reminded that I don't even want it. All I have is you robots
>>
>tfw will never have relationships with the japanese women I have crushes on
yeah not proper relationships but it's still a feel
>>
>>34860872
the girl im snapchatting is working as a chef tonight, i think i have a chance but who knows lol
I got invited to a tinder party at a club in my city tonight, so you put your tinder distance on 1km and you try n smash. i kinda wanna go
>>
>>34860942
that sucks what did you give
>>34860970
hopefully it goes well and you should post the mix vapourwave is awesome
>>
I'll have a gin and tonic please mate.

No Valentines for me this year, gave up on that long ago.

Found out today that I don't get to go to the city of my dreams on my year abroad because of a technicality.

Cheers
>>
File: ti_725_9342.4352507441.jpg (62KB, 725x483px) Image search: [Google]
ti_725_9342.4352507441.jpg
62KB, 725x483px
>>34860996
try new things go on okay cupid stuff like that where your basedd off interests and social beliefs and they have a good system and hope you find your oneits
>>34861033
Thats a bad feel maybe getting her some help would really change her life
>>34861067
that sucks man you don't need money to do something for vallentines even small things show how much you care
>>34861075
yeah i know the feel the only girls ive talked to aside from my sister were a 15y/o illiterate kid i knew when i was a kid and a female exchange student from austria that is living with my uncle and aunty she was amazing i fell head over heals almost immediately but oh well
>>34861078
yeah japaneese women and asian woman in general are amazing koreans aswell
>>34861115
thats good for you
and i recommend you go even if your only looking for a good time vallentines day is the easiest day of the year
>>
File: download (8).jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>34861430
well that sucks where were you looking to go
>>
File: 1477350909616.png (1MB, 1426x912px) Image search: [Google]
1477350909616.png
1MB, 1426x912px
bottle of whiskey please, I have 1 shot left in todays one. very much appreciated.

just sitting here, hand on face, trying my best to stop my brain going over everything that's going on in my brain and to suppress to suicidal thoughts.
nothing to do with valentines day tho idc about that.
>>
>>34861530
I was looking to go to Montpellier.

It's not all bad, I got Lyon instead. I'm just pissed because the course was ideal for me
>>
I want to move out of my parent's house but I'm going to school for free and have a very small budget and I live in an expensive city and I am very sad about the whole situation.

Belvedere with a splash of cranberry juice, on the rocks. My father's order.
>>
Give me your strongest drink. I'm treating it like a sleeping pill, if I don't pass out I'm having more

I have to see my ex I'm still in love with everyday with her stupid fucking boyfriend who happens to be my best friend. I act like I don't care but fuck I wanna die. I fill the emptiness with your fine liquids.
>>
File: 1458275444652.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1458275444652.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>34860872
Fuck you for misspelling valentines and evading my filter.

Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you
>>34860872
eat a dick
>>
>>34861414
It was just a card and a hand-made bracelet. Nothing extreme or expensive, but something I worked on, put my feelings into it.
But it's ok, I was just happy to are her.
>>
Erdinger, please.

First day here. Always assumed this sub was for robotics enthusiasts. What's a oneitis?

See, we're all lucky. Yes, even you kissless virgins out there! None of us are starving nor are we struggling just to live. If anyone of you are doing that then you shouldn't be wasting your precious time sulking here... go do something useful dammit!
I'm 24 and am a ugly manlet. How many of you are taller than 5'4? You can't imagine how shitty it is to be a stocky 5'4 guy. Still, i'm asian and living in my own country so it's not too bad. THERE'S ALWAYS SOMEBODY HAVING A WORSE TIME THAN ME. How many of you can claim that you're living the worst life in the world? None of you, I'm sure!

Of course, humans are all inherently selfish to some extent. We always think there's no hope for ourselves.
That's just fucking silly. We're at the top of the freaking food chain, people! Every single one of you is one of the most complex organisms in the solar system, if not the universe!

Remember that one time you had a perfect score in school, beating every other nerd / hardworker in class? That time you successfully cracked a joke, made someone else smile, made somebody's else's day or did a good deed (no matter how small, such as giving ten bucks to a beggar)? That short moment of happiness when you made a best friend, asked a pretty girl out or made your parents proud?

Guess what i'm saying is - if you have the time and ability to sulk and feel sorry for yourself on one of the most wondrous technological invention of humankind, you have the time and ability to do things that make you happy (other than lurking round the internet, of course).

Actually, i wanted to post about my problems but instead wrote something to motivate myself. Oh well. I hope ya'll will find your passion and happiness in life soon. As long as you're not a rapist/murderer or an asshole in general, you're good in my book.

Just, you know, try until you succeed, in whatever.
>>
>>34861876

Ehh our problems are pretty much first world related. But yeah we aren't starving to death or anything like that which is good. But then again some of us are probably depressed as fuck and that's a legit concern.
>>
>>34860929
>wasting money before actually asking her
>>
File: 1482595303562.jpg (13KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482595303562.jpg
13KB, 300x360px
>gonna ask my oneitus on campus...IF I EVEN SEE HER

I don't know what classes or where she's at. I just saw her once around the english area at 10am
>>
File: 1485343385168.jpg (53KB, 440x487px) Image search: [Google]
1485343385168.jpg
53KB, 440x487px
I just wished my ex a happy Valentine's day.
She is going out with the guy she left me for, after having left me for other men twice before.

We made a promise 3 years ago that in 2018, we will live together and get married.

I guess I was the only one living that lie.
>>
>>34860872
Pour me some wine diluted with cherry juice, 50/50. No ice please.

I still stalk my first oneitis on facebook, and wait for homecoming like a trained dog. I'm not sure what can even happen to fix this. Not like anyone is ever attracted to me, even if they were, I'd have a hard time connecting.

I'm going to cross my fingers and hop colleges for neuro and nanotech, my endgame is becoming immortal and making a simulation where I fix the wrong aspects of my life.
>>
>mum gets home from work
>gives me a chocolate heart
>"happy valentines day"
>"thanks mum"
>just stare at it sadly

it's the only thing i've ever received on valentines day
>>
File: iVAAB0c1tv4.jpg (172KB, 980x720px) Image search: [Google]
iVAAB0c1tv4.jpg
172KB, 980x720px
Currently trying to invite one of the girls into my house (or at least mcdonalds) on valentines day.
Currently invited 0 girls.
>>34861983
lmao
>>
>>34861958

Stop stalking your oneitis. Just forget her and move on.
>>
File: ws.png (8KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
ws.png
8KB, 193x261px
I would like some whiskey.
Deleted my social media a few days ago, I didn't really talk to anyone or post anything, now I never will. I tried talking to this semi attractive cashier yesterday during my all day errand running and she straight up ignored me. It was my birthday too. Looking at my friends made me realize how alone I was.

I have been alone for over a year. I lost my ex at that time and I literally dropped to 3 friends who get girls extremely easily. I just want to get laid which is the worst part or have a small fling. I'm not looking for a serious relationship. I try to be nice or daring, but my aura gives off a bad vibe like I'm faking it.

I keep shit to myself and always tell myself someone has it worse.
Sorry for the rant guys. I just had to let it out.
>>
File: 1487022506245.jpg (1MB, 4184x4961px) Image search: [Google]
1487022506245.jpg
1MB, 4184x4961px
>>34860872
My dreamgirl is black but my whole family are a bunch of racists (I'm from baton rouge). I used to browse /pol/ until I met her in my math class but after seeing her and speaking with her, I can't say I can hate her because she's black - because she's more of a person than a lot of the people i grew up with

I wish she knew that I like her
>>
File: 1487055997558.png (63KB, 220x337px) Image search: [Google]
1487055997558.png
63KB, 220x337px
>>34861936
holy shit, hugs for you my friend
>>
Say what you want of me, I've been in 2 relationships until now, you can hate me for being a "normie", but, I can't say they've been pretty successful. The first girl ever was an ultra normie girl that only lasted one month and I broke up with her cause we just didn't fit and I would remind myself every day " oh yeah, I am together with her.". I kinda broke up with her in such a way that she hates me after so she wouldn't be sad for long. I don't really like to make people sad. The last girl I was together with was a robot but it was an e-relationship. It lasted around 6 months then I did the same with her cause it was just getting worse. Now it's Valentines Day, I'm here all alone and I wonder what EXACTLY do I want. I just can't make up my mind and I would rather remain single until I figure it out instead of making people sad.
>>
>>34862169
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PkxX1sOXyXY
>>
File: 1486983210042.jpg (363KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486983210042.jpg
363KB, 1280x720px
>>34860872
Vodka please my man.

She left me 2 years ago, a couple weeks after it had been a year of us together. She lead me on for like a month. "Yeah yeah we'll get back together eventually." We did like 2 months later. But she left me after 6 days because her parents forced her to.

Month or so goes by and we get back together just in time for prom. She then cheats on me 2 days later and leaves me. She's had 2 boyfriends since. I've not spoken to anyone else. I think I still love her.

It hurts. It hurts knowing I won't get to have her company on Valentines day. It hurts knowing she's spending this year happy with someone else. I guess it helps knowing she's happy at least.

Last time I spoke to her was early January. She asked for help with fucking Shovel Knight. Never heard a word off her again. She said we'd stay friends. Never even had a birthday message off her back in December.

It really hurts.
>>
Story time. Only girl I ever felt could be my true oneitis.

>Move to another town for uni
>Get a really cool tutor, let's call her S
>S was married
>I had a gf but things were not that good
>a year goes by
>me and S become good friends, current relationship is getting shittier
>Me and S share our secrets, talk about pretty much everything
>Best friends at this point
>I develop serious feelings for her
>Finally break up with gf after months of shit
>Go on a drinking binge
>One day home alone, drunk
>S comes over and we just sit there, talking
>At one point we just sit in silence for a long time
>I look at her in the eyes
>Well, I have nothing to lose
>Kiss her
>She kisses me
>Tells me she has been wishing for that since we met
>we are in love for like a year
>the best time of my life
>the only thing
>she never left her husband
>I was an idiot and hoped she would
>I had to move town again
>Asked her to come with me
>she stayed with the other guy
>fast forward to today
>I send her a picture of us eating ice cream and a "happy valentines day"
>just replied "thanks you too" and nothing else.
>find out she is pregnant to the guy

I failed as a normie, cucked some asshole, then he cucked me without even knowing it.
>>
File: download.png (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
9KB, 205x246px
>>34860872
Good evening Barkeep. A spiced rum and coke please.

I couldn't be happier to be single this Valentines day.

Women can be abusive
>went out with ex meth-head who clearly still had drugs as her only interest even if she wasn't currently smoking them
>bled all my money dry
>put me down constantly
>weaponized and withheld sex and made me feel like a rapist for even being attracted to my own girlfriend
>she didn't work, just stayed at my house all day while I was at my job, didn't pay rent and trashed the place basically
>tfw I was completely whipped and manipulated
>she swapped meth for alcohol and prescription pills
>she'd split when drunk, become aggressive and sometimes violent
>screamed insults at me on nearly a nightly basis
>escalated to her one day throwing a punch during one of her drunken sessions at full force which struck me square in the nose
>she was 6'1 and a former kickboxer
>I never retaliated or lifted a finger at her except to show her the door
>3 weeks ago dropped all her shit at her mom's house, blocked her number, deleted all my social media
>picking up pieces of my life and finances
>I literally could not be happier to be single this Valentine's Day
>afraid now to be ever anything but single, know I have myself to blame for getting into that relationship but extricating myself out of it was extremely difficult and I don't trust my judgements of character
>>
>>34861566
that sucks man
>>34861572
thats better than nothing and you get to go abroad which is amazing have you got any plans there, where is it?
>>34861694
that sucks but too be honest don't ever show a girl you have feelings too much that is an instant turn off for girls
>>34861876
nice bait
>>34861933
nice i hope you see her and don't pussy out
>>34861936
Huggs for you and a extra strong drink
i'm sorry to say its not going to happen
>>34861958
i don't stalk my oneits i just occasionally check on her and fap to her photos i just like the idea that i could fuck her
>>34861983
its better than nothing at least your mum cares enough
>>34862092
>one of the girls
>>34862147
>who get girls extremely easily. I just
>>34862147
i'm the same one of my friends has gotten so many girls and the other gtes a regular amount and i haven't had a girlfriend in 2.5 years
>>34862169
Go for it anon but be carefull i dated a black girl and it took me ages to be into her because of her race and it didn't end well make sure your alright with fucking a black girl before you go to far
>>34862286
idk man try to talk to other girls try to tell her all your interests don't be fake and if they don't match up then try again
>>34862300
yeah you need to move on
it fucking hurts but you need to forget her like she forgot you she sees you as a nothing she'll only reluctantly come to you when she needs something desperately what you have to do is cathart and never look back
>>34862312
that sucks and you would have been cucked too because once someone cheats you'll never be sure they won't cheat again you'll never be comfortable with them away
>>34862394
Woman can be dumb you just have to weed them out till you find the diamond in the rough, the one who doesn't do those this the girl of everyones dreams
>>
>>34860872
current one
>never talked to me
>likes surfing
>seems really innocent
>really uncomfortable in her own skin
>just the right amount of self doubt and attractiveness
>7/10
>follows me on all social medias
>likes drum and bass
>think i may stand a chance guys
>>
File: a9h6boIgWXg.jpg (36KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
a9h6boIgWXg.jpg
36KB, 500x373px
>>34862092
So one of the girls has declined my invite, but theres's still 1 girl left, there's still hope (probably no).
>>
>>34862702
Thanks for the advice barkeep. Appreciate it man <3
>>
File: 1485355645528.jpg (29KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
1485355645528.jpg
29KB, 500x598px
>>34862702
I'm gonna need that drink. Thanks, barkeep.
>>
>>34862394
>Women can be abusive
Yeah particularly methheads. Not sure why you qualify like this tho, methheads of both genders are degenerate as fuck
>>
>>34862935
she sounds nice :) awesome
>>34862968
thats good
>>34862969
its fine don't worry glad to be of help
>>
>>34862997
what was your order i'll get right to it
>>
>>34862702
>i'm the same one of my friends has gotten so many girls and the other gtes a regular amount and i haven't had a girlfriend in 2.5 years

We have to accept it man. And by accepting it, I mean we need more drinks. This round is on me.
>>
Does anyone remember me from a few days ago? I spent some time with a Stacy and I'm not sure if she's using me to mess with him or not
I bought her the best she's been pressing me about, haven't told her yet and I'm not sure when to give it to her. I'm seeing her later but it's with our mutual friend and I don't want to make things awkward with him
>>
>>34863139
1792 is excellent very good choice anon
>>
>>34863139
Yeah i might be able if i wasn't neet i can keep a conversation with a girl when im drunk or sober but im so scared of making a move that i never get where i want
>>34863158
and i'm so confused
>>
>>34860872
>be me
>2 months ago
>start going through some shit and get into this weird depressed stage for the first time in 5ish years
>1 month ago meet girl who i have a crazy amount in common off a /soc/ thread
>talk about music, life, etc shes really into me
>meet up and make out and shit
>start realizing i like her fuck my life.jpg
>used to hooking up with a lots of girls in a NSA way, not used to actually having feelings
>feelings + depression mix horribly and end up dumping all my shit on girl
>girl is going shit herself and can't really deal with my shit
>realize i need to get my shit together and make myself normalized so i can be a support beam to my friends and not a weight on everyone
>night before V day talk to her about it because i'm in some shitty mood
>"we're too similar"
>fuckmyass.jpg
>talk to ex about it
>she goes on about "if she knew how you normally were she'd like you a lot so just get your shit together"

>have option to causally date and hook up with dumb bimbos or work on self and hopefully things turn around

God /r9k/ i'm rolling tonight because i actually found a girl who's into all the shit i'm into and not socially retarded god fucking save me
>>
File: 1404143218682.png (126KB, 353x356px) Image search: [Google]
1404143218682.png
126KB, 353x356px
>>34860929
>Hope this present won't be thrown away.

wow, you just gave me a high school flashback

>this black kid who has some kind of disability is basically the butt of all jokes
>let's call him Bobby
>kinda fucked up he was a joke to many people, the dude clearly had some kind of disability, read slowly, sometimes stuttered, was prone to temper tantrums
>anyways, he gave the girl he liked a present
>some kind of toy snow man with a hat and...a brown stain in the back? I dunno, someone immediately point out the stain, calling it a shit stain and everyone laugh
>oh, and this was just before class began and everyone saw him giving the present to her

>months pass
>nothing happens between the girl and bobby
>I found out that someone found the snow man in a fucking trash can

Wow
I mean, the guy was not attractive in any way, and I knew the girl was in an awkward position, but DAMN, that's ice cold
>>
File: my V-fin when.png (6KB, 130x159px) Image search: [Google]
my V-fin when.png
6KB, 130x159px
>>34860872
just get me whatever they serve in space
>>
File: 1433013452344.jpg (934KB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
1433013452344.jpg
934KB, 3072x2304px
>be 20
>got closest to a girl I've ever been last week
>actually cuddled, held hands
>so weird and new to me, never done this to a female
>it honestly feels amazing, it's like I entered the world of the normie for a while
>However she has bf
>admits if been more confident earlier in our friendship she woulda been my gf

And so I return to /r9k/. Maybe one day lads
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 640x615px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 640x615px
Michelob Ultra please.

I told the girl of my dreams how I felt about her on New Years Eve. She didn't even acknowledge that I asked her out. I was nervous about actually straight up asking for a response but we did keep in loose contact after that. I usually just stop talking to them all together after they reject me, seeing them being friendly with Chad would hurt too much. This past weekend she was cuddling at a party with Chad. I got really drunk and I fell asleep outside and went home. This Valentine's Day is really going to suck. I fell pretty hard this time and I'm ashamed of myself for it.
>>
>>34863160
Thanks anon

>>34863246
We just might be the same person
>>
>>34861876
Tldr; normie Ching Chong screee

Pain is pain, comparisons suck

Also, fuck off

Beer here pls barkeep.
>>
File: channelate-comics-clown-3366745.png (83KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
channelate-comics-clown-3366745.png
83KB, 500x399px
26 kissless handholdless virgin

I will be drinking all day.

My job is math tutoring and I will be doing it for four hours straight later after classes WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Considering buying a pair of adjustable dumbbells? Who /fit/ here? The plan is just to eat more and lift more. Does it really work?
>>
>>34864188
Yeah, if you don't have disc degeneration and shit.

Just get free weights. If you're super poor, get cement (not concrete) and you can make your own with shit like pizza boxes and toilet paper rolls for forms, and an analog scale to weigh out the cement.
>>
why isnt there a real frog and feels, oh yeah, normalfags would invade and ruin it.

I just want to have a friend to talk to. Ive basically given up on the gf dream. 22 years of being single and having never even had interest shown in me has kinda crushed that ambition.

>>34860996
I feel you anon. Ive never even been close enough to a girl to feel any romantic connection. Outside of my mum and work ive never spoken to a girl that i can remember.

All i have here is some peroni and that isnt strong enough to get drunk but i cant face going to buy more.
>>
>alone on Valentines day like every year
>just got my grades for last semester
>theyre complete shit, thought I did way better
>>
>>34861414
Hope it goes well here too. Thanks for the water

It's not a mix, it's a screenplay I'm writing that I want to have the same feel as Vaporwave. Lot of neon lights and sadbois walking in the city and rain

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6uwaxNQt5HRbkQtQktqMUZRMHc
>>
Bought a chocolate to "share" with the rest of the "group" and by that I mean use this as an excuse to give this girl some cocoa goodness

She didn't come

I ate most of the chocolate by myself and gave the last row to a girl I barely even speak with

I'll have a pint of absinthe because I do NOT want to remember this
>>
File: 14821015221691.jpg (71KB, 625x469px) Image search: [Google]
14821015221691.jpg
71KB, 625x469px
>>34862092
>>34863006
Aaaaand the last girl has...declined my invite. What a fucking surprise. What a great day, what a great life.
>>
>>34864467
How many did you try to invite?

Bananafrisbee
>>
More like oneitsnot and oneitneverwas
>>
>>34864561
Thank you for rubbing it in, senor Petitabananita
>>
Wild Turkey on rocks, bartender. Thanks.

I finish all my legal shit today. I'm stoked since I've been in legal trouble for over a year now. What should be a great day of celebration just happens to fall on this damn "holiday" that loves to remind me of how alone I am all day. Might hit a real bar this evening if I can work the nerve to do so.

Really don't know why I would. I get too anxious to talk to anyone. Kill me, I can't do it myself.

You're a good man, bartender.
>>
>>34864494
2 girls, ofc I have more friends but didn't invite them because I'm sure they won't come.
>>
>>34862147
Hey I work as a cashier and to be fair, I try my best to get everyone gone no matter what I think of them. I'm certain almost every cashier is like this, except retirees who do it for the socialization

Don't take it too personally
>>
>>34860872
Give me whatever you got, been alone for 10 years now. Just you, me and pc
>>
Last november I developed my first oneitis since freshman year of high school, which was over 6 years ago now. I got over that first oneitis a long time ago but I spent most of my time after high school in a dull, emotionless haze. Sure I had fleeting attractions to girls who's names I don't even remember now but that was it. Now these feels are overwhelming me and this is going to be the first valentine's day in a long time where the loneliness actually bothers me. And now I'm just lying in bed pining for her and dreading work while she probably gets ready for a big date with her bf. Give me some red, red wine barkeep. Maybe it'll make me forget.
>>
>>34864653
I feel your pain

>talking to a (cute as fuck) girl from class
>she seems bummed
>i ask "why are you bummed"
>"i don't have anyone to grab a coffee with, all my friends are busy"
>i tell her she can come with me and a friend since we're going anyways
>dot dot dot
>oh i'm gonna go to the gym

DO I SERIOUSLY GIVE OFF SUCH A BAD/RAPEY VIBE??

I FUCKING ACKNOWLEDGE SHE'S WAY, WAY OUT OF MY LEAGUE BUT I'M JUST TRYING TO BE FRIENDLY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1455956930212.gif (949KB, 247x353px) Image search: [Google]
1455956930212.gif
949KB, 247x353px
Apple Juice please. I thought yesterday was the second. Time flies very fast when you're NEET.
>>
>>34864698
It was a gas station with that no one goes to. (daytime) it was connected to a smog check shop
>>
I'm still a fucking wreck

Kill me please
>>
>>34860872
>tfw NEET who's never had oneitises/ gf
>tfw pretty indifferent
>tfw the rest of /r9k/ is sad but i just can't stop being happy!
>>
>>34864780
be friendly with people in your own league,you demented beta sperg.
>>
>>34860929
Wow, that sounds rough. Hope it turns out well though and she gives you a present in return.
>>
I'm sitting beside my crush right now, what do?
>>
>>34865605
You can do 2 things:
1. Just be yourself brah xD
2. Literally nothing, pretend not to notice her at all and just creepily stare straight forward

2 is how I always did it :(
>>
>>34865605
Lean over and kiss her or at least tell her how you feel.
>>
Got kind of a different situation than most ; there's this grill I cannot fucking get to stop losing her shit over me and she gets so hurt I hate. Also a screwdriver pls
>>
>>34865382
>beta
>BETA

FUCKING WHAT

ISN'T INVITING SOMEONE WAY HOTTER THAN ME TO COFFEE THE OPPOSITE OF "BETA SPERG"
>>
File: 1457328236520.png (281KB, 535x466px) Image search: [Google]
1457328236520.png
281KB, 535x466px
>>34860872
got jim bean? how much for a bottle?
everyone around me has someone to distract them from the sick realities of the world. I'm sitting here alone and sober, wishing god would either point me in the right direction or just fucking kill me. I don't enjoy anything I used to and I'm always anxious. It's not just the gf thing. I feel like there's something genuinely wrong with me and I'll never get over it.
>>
Iced water please. Funny. I'm not upset that I don't have a Valentines. I've been working on myself lately. Mainly losing weight and getting into shape. Can't afford to lift so I mostly do cardio aka jogging. I lost 20 lbs so far. But times are tough. Mom got diagnosed with leukemia. Fell into a slight depression. Doesn't help that I'm a neet. Was planning to get a job and move out. Had a place and everything. Against my moms wishes. But I put that on hold to be with her so she isn't alone.
>>
>>34865943
Nah, it's just a different form of retarded, beta sperg.
>>
>>34864302
Kinda interesting but it's like a minute of the movie. Could you outline a full plot?
>>
File: 1482885927993.png (485KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482885927993.png
485KB, 1280x720px
>>34862169
How mixed is she? 3/4? 1/2? Post family ancestry.
>>
>>34865832
>>34865605
Don't tell her how you feel, it's a bitch thing to do. First you got her to be interested in you. Take her somewhere, or do something fun together. Confessing your feelings put her on the spot and makes her choose right then and there if she likes you enough to be with you and the answer is more often than not no.
>>
File: ummJXCI.png (243KB, 337x432px)
ummJXCI.png
243KB, 337x432px
>asked if she had any plans and she said she didnt
>suggested a few things
>she declined hard and laughed
>would rather do nothing

It wouldnt be so bad if it wasn't for the fact shes the only person I have any interest in
>>
>>34866304
She's 2/4th Black and 1/4th Australian aboriginal native and 1/4th jewish.
>>
>>34860872
Girlfriend and I broke up and now she wants to be "best friends". Pass me some whiskey, I need to not feel anything.
>>
File: 1478726778674.jpg (33KB, 419x419px) Image search: [Google]
1478726778674.jpg
33KB, 419x419px
>>34866352
Fucking score dude.
>>
>>34860872
Found the courage to ask for her number. She said she isn't sure and now she avoids me. I tell myself that I should be proud that I approached her at all but what does it matter if she didn't say yes, you know?
>>
>>34866444
You did good man. You approached when a lot of people wouldn't have. Even if nothing happened, you did good.
>>
>>34866194
Please elaborate, (you) piece of shit
>>
person i like utterly hates me and wishes for me to die even
>>
>>34867135
Got her photo?
>>
>create threads on r9k
>they die after five posts

some people create threads about "HURR FEMANON DO YOU EAT YOUR OWN BARF"
THIS SHIT GETS 143 replies and 54 images omitted. Click here to view.

seriously give me a nice cup of tea i dont want to participate on r9k anymore
>>
>>34867536
Chances are your threads suck
>>
>>34867784
why?
because it wasnt about TFWNOGF or NEETS VS WAGYS
>>
>>34860872
I'll have a glass of bleach.

Have to do a lab report and prelab for tomorrow. Lab work makes me so fucking anxious.

I'm also driving to Boston on Saturday. I'm a horrible driver and don't want to crash the car. I was barely able to get through New Haven.

This Chinese qt waves to me every time I see her. I've spoken to her before, trying to figure out a good plan of attack.

I'm so nervous that I can barely sleep
>>
>>34867892
What was your thread originally about?
>>
>>34867290
its a guy but yes i do
>>
File: 1487074300569.gif (365KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1487074300569.gif
365KB, 500x275px
gimme a jack and coke bar keep, im in love with a girl who doesn't love me back, a tale as old as time
>>
gimme a shot of the most bitter drink you have. At least I can feel something with it.
>>
>>34867944
What skills or hobbies robots have been taken up in their spare time
How did it go and what are they planning to do
>>
>>34860872
A whiskey for me barkeep.

I did it boys, I had sex with my oneitis. I was after she'd just broken up with Chad, and did her usual routine of crying to me and describing her sex life in awful detail. She was emotionally vulnerable when it happened, and afterward I felt bad, like I was taking advantage of her. Then I realized, I was emotionally vulnerable this whole time, and she was taking advantage of me. Its the circle of life robots.

Needless to say we're not dating. I stopped talking to her, and started dating myself.

I think I learned that I need to start taking care of me the way I was thinking I'd take care of her.

Best of luck this Valentines day my mechanical mates
>>
I think the bar tender left.
>>
>>34869598
Like everyone else when I came in.
>>
File: retarded pepe.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
retarded pepe.png
51KB, 657x527px
I tried starting an ARG today because I thought it would be fun. Then I remembered, this is 4chan.

Of course, it failed spectacularly. All I ended up doing was get called an attention-seeking faggot. I just wanted to do something fun on Valentine's Day.

This is not a romantic feel at all but still a feel. A feel of failure and mediocrity.
>>
>>34864780
Well you earn 100 good boy points for trying to be kind someone. (Yeah I know gettin dat pussy woulda been good).

Pic unrelated but she is hot imo.
>>
My oneitis texted me today. We haven't really talked in a while. I'm just starting to get over her and she still keeps trying to contact me. And of course she's going on about some emotional shit. What do?
>>
File: QDAWFESRADETN.jpg (8KB, 231x250px) Image search: [Google]
QDAWFESRADETN.jpg
8KB, 231x250px
> be freshman
> like this one grill
> decide to give her gift on Vday
> /writefag/ so spend weeks trying to make a good poem
> buy exotic choclates to show how sophisticated i am
> poem is in a folded heart tucked inside the chocolate everything gtg
> see her in the hall after class
> "Happy Valentine's day tessa!"
> "Oh, No no no no no"

Why do people have to be so rude?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (86KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
86KB, 1440x1080px
>>34860872

Decades ago I watched the girl who I gave my virginity to kiss the guy she dumped me for through a night vision scope on an army training range.

I knew as I did it I was making a mistake but I couldn't help myself. I still cringe.
>>
i hit on everyone in goldshire more whisky plz
>>
>>34860970
I hope it goes well dude
>>
I like Frog and Feels.

It's comfy.

Barkeep, if you're here - your threads are good and you provide me with some much needed company. Thank you. <3
>>
>>34864628
>>34860872

All bartenders who don't give me sweet (you's) especially on Vday should be fucking fired. Fuck you OP, and fuck all of you too.
>>
>>34872961
I only got two (you)s, and I'm referred to as an autismo creep in both of them.

Painful solitude > painful company

Trust a pro
>>
How old are you guys and are you KHV?
>>
>>34873029
Thanks. With the way you give consolidation, you're not autistic.

"Some may call you junk; me, I call you treasure" - Belethor
Be my valentine? <3
>>
>>34860872
Today i got chocolate and a girls number and the chocolate was from the same girl
>>
>>34873137
I'd love to, at least for the 20 minutes we have left.
>>
>>34873110
18, I've been hugged I believe, but I'm about as kissless as they come
>>
>>34873268
>>34873110
I'm 23 myself and i've never kissed anyone but i fucked a hooker and got a BJ once.
>>
File: IMG_3354.jpg (71KB, 398x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3354.jpg
71KB, 398x604px
>>34873241
You must be a yuropoor, 6 hours left here in FREEDOM. But as long as you get one before the nights over, we are Valentines.

Here, have my waifu. It's yours now. Keep it.
>>
>>34873291

How do you feel about the hooker thing?

I really don't want to go for a hooker

I'd rather not have a first time at all than have a shitty one which I'll regret for the rest of my life

This might just be the side-effects of the pull to the normie side, though

I'm kinda torn on the whole hooker thing
>>
>>34873342
Thank you for the waifu, I will cherish her always

I'm not just an europoor - I'm southeast europoor.

Adidas sweatpants to work southeast.

Slav stacies are THE shit though, at least to look at
>>
>>34873360
I guess i just don't care anymore. I'm 23 and people i went to school with are having kids, getting married and are buying houses. Here i sit in my parents house and i haven't even finished high school.

I guess i just had enough. It wasn't that bad really. I found a bored housewife who was "alone" because of her husbands business trip or whatever she said. So i guess i got NTR and fucked a milf at the same time.
>>
>>34864780
I can't stand when women do this shit. They act desperate for attention but they never want it from you.
>>
I fell in love about a year ago. I was a fool then, and could only see the surface of things. She was different. Movies, literature, music, any thing you could name, her taste was beyond perfect. She was a photographer - I've always had a thing for artistic types, because I could never manage it - and before her, I hadn't even looked at a camera and considered it could produce artwork like hers. I screwed things up with some of the worst social anxiety- and depression-fueled drivel I've ever managed to spew, and had to give up as soon as I realized my mistake. I dated a girl for a little while, a few months, during the summer. She wasn't much of a looker, and I'd only become interested in her because I could see the similarities she had to the other lass. Never could have called her stupid, though, and she noticed and dumped me in the end, even if she never realized exactly why things never felt quite right between us. I ran back to the original with this tiny bit of experience, struck out right away, as anyone could guess, and went back to my cave. I spent three months, only going to work, ignoring every other person I knew, watching every movie I could be sure she'd seen. I started reading the novels she'd read, and the philosophy she liked. I had a miserable holiday season. And then... I lost steam. I have half her favorite philosopher's books still sitting around half-read, and every day I scan her social media and revel in the things she uploads. I wonder if there's any meaning in finishing, or whether I'll just do it for nothing. I wonder if I should just go out tonight and hope to meet some other chick at a bar, or a cafe. I wonder if I'll become an artist, like her. I don't really know any more. I know that I love myself now, and I never knew that feeling before. But I think that still I love her, too. I wonder if that matters any more.

Apologies to anyone who trudges through this expecting a real story. Mix me up a Corpse Reviver #1, if you have a chance.
>>
>>34871730
>why are 14 year olds so rude?

hmm
>>
>>34873403
Well I hope you can bag all the Slav Stacies in the future. You're a nice person, and despite the fags on this board calling you an autist, you're more than that. I rarely post, so consider yourself lucky. Go out and be somebody, Lord knows I couldn't ever do that.

Best of luck to you my valentine. And if it ever gets too hard, come to the states. Stacies love accents over here. You'll easily go up atleast 3 points, minimum.
>>
>>34871730
The least she could have done was humor you. I'd be flattered even if I wasn't interested.
>>
>>34871730
If it makes you feel any better, I had to go downtown today and I saw an old black guy with no arms handing out flowers that were on a table for free to random strangers asking them to be his valentine, and people rejected that too.

I know it sucks, but it could always be worse. I'll be your valentine. I also love poetry, dump the poem please?
>>
>>34873445
I'm not the barkeep, but I'm a drunk Slav so that basically makes me qualified to serve drinks and feel your feels

I also had the habit of falling for "different" girls. they're just like any other girl. In some cases, they're even worse than Stacies because their "different" tastes/hobbies always land them a bunch of beta orbiters (we're partially to blame for this, you and I) who treat them as special and unique.

Don't "fall for the meme" - find yourself a nice chill girl who isn't a loud, obnoxious tryhard when it comes to having different tastes

Bonus tip: Girls who love photography are basic bitches 98% of the time and you know how the saying goes - when it comes to gambling, you never win
>>
>>34873457
I've given up on trying to bang them since we have the white equivalent of Omars and Tyrones

Thank you nonetheless, I wish you luck with managing to get out there - remember, baby steps are the best way to start

I like this thread

Maybe I should start my own bar thread
>>
>>34873677
(after this one dies and I skillfully don a suit of Adidas onto Wojak)
>>
>>34873677
Just like OP, if you aren't here to tend to anon's, don't start one. I've started one once and I delivered all drinks and all You's. If not, you disgrace Jack's memory. And if you don't know who Jack is, he was the original bartender who is dead now. That's why I hate people like OP. Jack cared.
>>
>>34862130
>move on
>move
>on
>>
File: 1416464020357.gif (749KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
1416464020357.gif
749KB, 500x269px
>tfw too apathetic to even type out or formulate my problems

if food was delivered to my door, i'd never leave and hope to just fade away
>>
gimme something that'll fuck me up

I don't get it guys, I really don't. Sometimes I wonder if I have autism/aspergers, it's like I'm on a different frequency. nobody wants to date the other frequency guy and he doesn't even understand how the whole romance shindig works anyways
>>
File: sherriffclarkewantsyoutostop.png (101KB, 575x542px) Image search: [Google]
sherriffclarkewantsyoutostop.png
101KB, 575x542px
>>34863429
Stop making me feel bad for black people.
>>
>>34873746
I wonder too. I think some people are just... different. And we as a collective species have not studied enough into social science to figure out what makes others tick differently. Maybe that's how we found our way here, because we're different.
>>
>>34873702
I never knew Jack but you described him as a truly good guy, and I'd never do anything to ruin the reputation of someone like that.

I don't intend to leave any of my robot bros hanging without their drinks or their long overdue company
>>
>>34860872

Some cherry liquor.

I'm sort of a philosopher, and I hear everyone out and there are two really good points I've heard, but they literally exclude each other. I don't know which one to choose.
>>
>>34861671

Why are you angry? orge
>>
>>34873623
Thanks for the reply, anon. I appreciate the advice. I guess going out to the bar might not help in finding one of those types either, but maybe I'll find somewhere quiet to drink in peace, at least.
>>
>>34864268
I wish I had given up on the "relations with women are the most important part of life" meme that young. It would have been a good head start on actually trying to improve my life rather than attempt to mirror women's projected desires of what my life should be.
>>
>>34873702
Was Jack the one with Huntington's Disease?
>>
>>34873746
Even if your frequency is different, you can still work on tweaking it to make it just a bit more adjustable to simmilar ones

Practice is everything!

Also, pint of absinth on the house. Drink to forget, my man.. Drink to forget
>>
>>34873905
I believe so. He only relinquished his anonymity in his final week of living, so he was a true anon too. I can't remember the disease he had, but it was deadly. I remember him saying it was a Tuesday he was going to die, so I started the thread that following Tuesday. For once, robots, chads, and stacies alike came into the thread to pay their respects.

F
>>
>>34873827
Elaborate, please

>>34873897
Having a drink in peace is sometimes all you need, at least on a subconscious level

Hell, someone might even approach you if you seem content with sitting alone - I know I would!
>>
>>34873946
Damn, that's both depressing and beautiful.

Pressed F
>>
>>34873909
I try man, I fucking try.

>>34873946
F
>>
>>34873962

I took the redpill, but I also believe that some controversive actions are necessary for gov't control.

Actually, never mind that shit. I think I'll just stand aside and let the retards fight it out.
>>
Well, my beautiful bastards, I'm off

I hope I've been of use to you, and remember: The barkeep is always with you in spirit

Good night!

-yours truly, a slav
>>
File: stop.jpg (5KB, 194x221px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
5KB, 194x221px
>>34864746
Stop typing the lyrics of the song you're listening to which is loosely, tangentially, related to what you're talking about and calling it a post.
>>
>>34874215
Thread killer. You're a thread killer.
>>
Bartender fucked off but I'm here for you guys, I'll serve your drinks. Just come in. You're welcome here.
>>
File: 1486977625734.png (409KB, 487x594px) Image search: [Google]
1486977625734.png
409KB, 487x594px
>she says "don't waste your time on me, you can get someone better"

just end it all, barkeep
>>
File: 1419800314809.png (150KB, 446x455px) Image search: [Google]
1419800314809.png
150KB, 446x455px
>>34860872
Cranberry Juice, bud.

Every day I go to class and all night I read science articles and history books for the next class. It's all so tiring...

I sit down and try to read it but I cant really comprehend what's going on, eventually I start skimming out of frustration and it makes it worse. I'm worried my mind is fucking going bad or something because I cant steadily read this stuff or retain the important information.

I had to give a presentation on one of these science articles last week and I super half-assed my powerpoint and didnt because I didnt know how to talk or present about it, I froze up in class and the professor had to help me finish it... I couldn't even answer any of the questions they asked...

I feel like such an idiot failure and its like I'm losing my ability to read and focus or something... University has become a place to tear down my self-esteem each semester because I re-learn how much I suck at academics.
>>
File: comfythreadiscomfy.png (328KB, 828x1403px) Image search: [Google]
comfythreadiscomfy.png
328KB, 828x1403px
>>34873745
you don't live in freedomville, then?
everything is deliverable now
it's like I could never talk to another human again
never talk to another human again
never talk again
>>
>>34873702
>>34873946
>>34874040
I don't know if this is a true tale or a fanciful larp; but it was enjoyable and well told either way. Thanks, senstorytellerfam.
>>
>>34874452
I know... I don't mean to be, for the nothing it's worth.
>>
I'm 46 days sober now. I had told myself I'd go at least until Easter, but I had a caveat in mind that if I had the place to myself for two nights in a row I'd have a drink. I hadn't expected it to happen any time soon - Summer at least - if ever. It's coming up in a month. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>34860872
>1.5 years of gf
>she tells me she loves me before sleeping
>wakes up, tells me " i wanna break up"
>a year ago she tells me " this relationship will continue unless you break up with me, i won't leave you"
I still love her.
>>
>>34860872
Smirnoff. Top shelf. Whole bottle.

I guess buying all that rope was a good idea.
>>
>>34861876
5'2

fuck yourself

not original, huh. im sorry for those people who feel the same pain
>>
>>34860872
Hey Barkeep, thanks for opening today. I'd like a beer, please. How was your day?
Me? >tfw too shy and afraid to ask my crush out, she's still traumatized years after from her relationship with Chad who raped her after she refused to give her virginity away to him after a month. I really care about her and couldn't stand losing her as a friend, so I endure the suffering my feels give me.
>>
Bring me your best stout under $10.
I have this Korean girl in my mind who I hate but I can't get her off my mind. It makes me want to Kurt Cobain myself.
>>
>>34860872

I'll have a vodka cran.
went to a show in a small dive bar the other day and there was a hot girl in the audience. I tried to make eye contact but she barely noticed me.

Somehow I failed to get their attention
>>
Capri Sun Roarin' Water Tropical Fruit, friendo

Finally asked my crush out today. I feel really good that I finally did it, and I'm glad she now knows how I feel. However, I asked her when she'd be available, and she said she'd check, and she hasn't notified me or anything all day. I'm almost positive I got declined. I tried my hardest, I came off confident and composed, but I still completely fucked up my chances, and possibly our friendship. I'm glad I did it; I'm proud of myself for finally trying to take control of my life. If only I could go back and try differently, maybe the answer would be different. What a bittersweet feeling.
Thread posts: 176
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.