[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm fucked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1473220785490.jpg (56KB, 463x463px) Image search: [Google]
1473220785490.jpg
56KB, 463x463px
At university with a speech due in a few hours I haven't started. Need it to have any hope of passing that class and about to fail another after grades go through. I'm fucked, I don't even want this degree . The only thing I'm good at is playing vidya, watching netflix and drinking or smoking. Fucking useless, what do robots
>>
make up some bullshit quick and fake it. You might get a shit grade like a D or 50 or something but it's better than a 0.
>>
>>34860737
Thanks anon
I'll try
oregano
>>
>>34860670
What's the topic, we can help you perhaps.

Also, fuck university it fucking sucks.
>>
OP here, I forgot the best part.
The speech has to be presented in front of the class
Kill me
>>
>>34860816
how long is the speech, do you need slides as well?
>>
>>34860805
Suppose to be from a paper I didn't do so I'm going to go with how impressionism changed art. It probably won't be that bad if I actually do it but I can't see myself passing all these bs classes is the real problem
not an art degree btw, one for hotels and shit
>>
>>34860825
Four minutes of steady talking with slides
>>
>>34860840
>>34860856

Basic structure:
1) Intro (very brief) 30 seconds
2) What is impressionism (very brief, a few examples) (1 minute)
3) Before impressionism (1 minute)
4) Art after impressionism. Here you could have art that is based on impressionism (1.30 minute)
5) End with a painting from the present that has some subtle signs of impressionism, for the people to think about.

I know nothing about art, but 4 minutes is so short that you won't have time to say much at all.
>>
>>34860937
Really appreciate it lad, just want these courses to be over with next week and hope I pass
>>
>>34860964
I know that feel man.

I hated uni and if I could go back in time I would have never done it, it was hell.
>>
>>34860979
Why I decided to do a bachelors is beyond me now, but I'm to far in with to much debt to just stop. Fuck I hope once I graduate it gets better
>>
>>34860998
Once you graduate, get the hell out and never look back.

Uni is a scam anyway, most of the degrees are useless and won't land you a job.

Anyway good luck anon, I hope you pass and can get a job and start to live normally again.
>>
File: 1480412182289.jpg (609KB, 1600x1039px) Image search: [Google]
1480412182289.jpg
609KB, 1600x1039px
>>34860840
its simple

it made art shit. Good impressionism is very hard to come by. Just go on and explain how it lowered the standard of art. Realism was the norm before impressionism and imo it took way more talent to draw a church. While impressionism is just a few lines and saying its X while in reality its nothing.
>>
>>34860840
These kinds of bullshit classes can be easily cleared with two strategies:
>padding out essays by being intentionally verbose
>identifying your professor/tutor's (whoever is marking) viewpoint, and then echoing it back to them
Your degree is also shit, and you have my sincere condolences as a fellow gradeslave
>>
>>34861277
yeah, that's a great idea for an art class. art professors love it when some student takes the line of, "dude, all art is just bullshit. kandinsky just did a bunch of lines--looks like what my five-year-old cousin draws. pollock just threw paint at a canvas. art is total bullshit."

every art professor has heard that shit a million times. theres some merit to that argument, but not much.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.