[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /acid/ here? How many tabs do you usually take?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: image_1.jpg (72KB, 460x399px) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
72KB, 460x399px
Who /acid/ here? How many tabs do you usually take?
>>
I have never seen a better advertisement for any other product in my entire life shit dude sign me up
>>
>>34860678
Not exaggerating, honestly, the drug is life changing. Especially if you have bad habits or an addiction. LSD itself is not addictive, and it can actually help with other addictions.
>>
>>34860649
Usually 1 - 3 150ug tabs. Changed my life
>>
>>34860649
I take 3 100ug tabs a day, i think i should stop
>>
>>34861949
Lucky, the supply near me has run dry, wish i could do that shit.
>>
>>34860649
3 tabs. Not sure of the dosage. Not very often, but it's always wonderful.
>>
File: roberttroll1005.jpg (9KB, 175x175px) Image search: [Google]
roberttroll1005.jpg
9KB, 175x175px
When I was working my way through my own sheet of blotter,at some point I'd take 3 tabs and 2 more a couple of hours later. At one point when I was on vacation, I tried 7 at once. Stayed all day in Washington Square Park writing an epic poem. Ah,the good old days!
>>
Don't fall for the meme. It doesn't help at all. If anything, you will feel more depressed. Tried it twice and it fucked up my head more.
>>
>>34864060
>my bad personal experience means no one should ever try acid again
>>
>>34860749
will it kill my anxiety?
>>
After tripping last week, I realized I'm more comfortable and content with myself than I knew. I've been in a pretty good mood ever since. I only trip once every 2-3 months.
>>
>>34864250
this goes for everyone, not just you. DO NOT take psychedelics if you have any type of mental condition, either present or latent. yknow, schizophrenia and whatnot.
>>
>>34864208
Why are you even shilling your drug here? Stop selling it as the magical substance to cure anything. What do you win in making robots delusional that some shitty organic molecule will cure anything or help at all
>>
>>34864674
You sound spiteful
>>
>>34860649
Ok some actual experience from someone who has taken it since these fags
>>34860749
>>34861932
>>34861949
>>34862747
>>34863981
are undercover fbi agents and have no idea.
I live in not-USA also what I am saying it's all fake haha never took acid, it is illegal and I'm not a loser.

First of all your blood pressure is lower so you feel like small "bubbles" in your skin (it's actually your blood, kinda like when you put a seashell on your ear).This gives you the sensation you are lighter.

Your motor system activates, so you can keep moving and doing repetitive actions for literal hours (even several hours after the acid trip wears off, your body still remembers the movements at least if the impulses were strong). For example in festivals you would dance all night long without ever feeling tired. I chewed gum for so many hours and so hard that when I realized, my mouth was sore for days. Also one time fucked with my gf (i know fucking normie reee etc) and I wouldn't stop. She had bruises next morning and my hips were still moving on their own for all day. Was kinda weird, not pleasant desu.

Also your emphatic system goes overboard. You care about people a great deal. Paranoia is not uncommon (has happened to me everytime). One time I tought one of the guys coming with us was an undercover cop because he didnt take acid (but ofc I reasoned, he can't be a cop since he saw us buy and didnt bust us then). Other time at a party (when me and my gf had sexy time ;)) I unironically thought the party host would come to my room all worked up and beat me to a pulp for not being with them, or that they lured us and drugged us to then kill us. I was legit scared, stayed awake all night until I was certain they all went to sleep and even then I waited a bit in case it was bait.
On the other hand I was really worried about gf and checking her breath every few minutes. On festivals I would be like "omg does this girl I just met love me"?
1/2
>>
I have two(125ug), how many should I take for the first time?

What should I do, my friends are not really into it so I cant do anything with them.
>>
>>34864705
>my good experience means I recommend everyone to try it because I think it's a miracle drug, even though probably most of the population shouldn't bother with it for various reasons including the slight possibility of triggering a psychotic break
>>
>>34864748
Not even the same poster shitfuck. Take your spite and malice someplace else.
>>
>>34864736
one or half of one

be somewhere and somewhen you will not be disturbed for 12 hours and can go walk outside alone or stay inside if desired
if possible have a xanax on hand to take if you freak out (you probably won't)
do not smoke weed, even 12 hours later it will bring the trip back in full force and you will be higher than you've ever been

>>34864767
I'm not the same poster either "shitfuck" and I'm not being spiteful, I'm recommending people use common sense when messing with psychedelic drugs instead of taking some 4chan idiot's optimistic advice
practice what you preach
>>
>>34864729
finally, visual cortex.
Caleidoscopic hallucinations and wild imagination. One time I had a really wonderful "dream" (as I was unable to tell if i was awake or sleeping) where a factory that produced pen caps were waiting for the "1 million cap" and the guy who was going to put it in the pen was the oldest employee. It was very emotive. Also the machinery was cute and extremely complex but well crafted, for massive precision.

Oh and for me, it's really visual since I feel like I can see "everything at once". I guess this is what autists see when they count 103948 hair pins in a glaze. I could see everyone dancing at the same time.
Other people say that they can hear everything at the same time.

And ofc never took more than 1 tab. First time was half a tab desu... I can't see someone really enjoying more than 1, it's a wildcard, could be really traumatic. Well maye if you abuse acid since you build tolerance really fast you need 5 tabs to feel the same but I take it maybe twice a year or less.

All in all an interesting drug, shouldn't be as banned as it is. It has its risks of course but I think alcohol is 1000 times worse and I'm not exaggerating. Also no hangover :)

2/2 it was all fake :D
>>
>>34864767
he speaks the truth. if the world was populated only by aspiring psychic warriors, it wouldn't be that special anyways.

>>34864736
probably just one. 50 is like the standard starter dose but if you aint no pussy one should be just fine.
>>
>>34864767
>spite and malice
>calls people shitfuck on 4chan
dude so enlightened, mysteries of the universe. peace and love
>>
>>34864785
>>34864849
It was supposed to be endearing, shitfuck ;)
>>
>>34864674
>>34864748
I don't think it's a miracle drug but there have been lots of studies done regarding its ability to lessen effects of depression and anxiety. Research also shows that the few people who have mental illnesses arise after taking psychedelics were already prone to them and would inevitably have them developed in the future if they never took the drug.
>>
>>34860649
Took 400 mics last weekend and experienced ego death for the first time.
The concept of "me" and "I" was reduced to one single point with no physical dimensions and no time.
I was infinite in that moment and when my ego started building back up I realized the bundle of things I formerly called "me" was built up over the years without my conscious effort or knowledge. Many parts of me are/were shit or undesirable so I decided to let them go and build a well designed and good person around my consciousness.
>>
>>34864250
>Considering taking LSD as an anxious person
Enjoy your bad trips
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.