[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are vapid NT scum even human?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: truth.jpg (42KB, 500x511px) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
42KB, 500x511px
Are vapid NT scum even human?
>>
>>34860438
no, neither you
>>
https://youtu.be/SmcsediT3hs

reverse that meme lmao

scientists are great at microzoning on one aspect and missing the big picture. its autism. they don't know how things work altogether, or how everything connects / flows.
>>
"muh patterns" because existence can fit into lego sized algorithmic models?
>>
the nerd on the right has to take life one block at a time and is only able to understand the world in rigidly incremental, formulaic steps. he cannot life. it's like feeding 1x1 bite-sized pellets to pseudo sheep. it's the only way they can cope or make sense of the world. their thoughts hinder them.
>>
ORIGIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

xolb
>>
>tfw you realize the reason your social life has been abundant with failure and misunderstandings is due to undiagnosed assburgers

Boy it would have good to know 20 years ago. I could have chosen not to work in a place that requires constant social interaction and small talk.
>>
spergs cannot adapt

hence social horror and exclusion and avoidance by all
>>
>>34860438
>t. never actually suffered from a mental disorder
>>
they don't understand social yet alone how to or that they are

a monkey can recognize himself in a mirror but does he know when he's being a spergie to others?
>>
>>34860858
let alone how
>>
>>34860858
>they don't understand social yet alone how to or that they are
Are you having a stroke?
>>
>>34860888
EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT

NICE NICE NICE
>>
they don't understand anything social-related
anything involving individual human relationships, community, family, bonding, etc.
they don't know how to socialize, and fail terribly

nor can they see how spergy they are

they don't see the world with human instincts
>>
socially stunted (except you have to have a starting point to be able to be stunted)

they're biologically, fundamentally impaired
>>
File: angrypep.jpg (3KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
angrypep.jpg
3KB, 229x220px
>>34860438
HAHAHAHAHAHHA DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW OR IM GONNA FIND YOU. I'M GONNA FIND YOU AND YOU WILL HAVE A VERY BAD TIME WHEN I GET THERE HAHAHHA
>>
now pls go white knight

these aspies are not "geniuses" they're literally a fucking pain

its not about "lal im in my own world coming up with new revolutionary theories!"

it's "i am fucking autistic and i have ass burgers" "i don't know how 2 people" "i see the world in units"
>>
>>34860960
>I don`t know how to people
>I see the world in units
That`s how a civilized human being thinks you subhuman waste of breath.
>>
>>34860438
No,they`re not. They`re fucking animals who pretend to be intelligent for good goy points.
>>
>>34860525
That' s probably because an interconnected systems approach would be too complex to study. Scientists only microzone because the human mind has limits.
>>
>>34861095
yes, but they forget about the fact that they're microzoning

and shill their results as if they have figured the entire system out based on this one microzone

you don't know what you don't know ~~
>>
NT = normies
Do many fucking normies in this thread.
>>
>>34860960
Fucking retard.
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.