[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Short of suicide how do I cope with this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: abstinence-1950s-now.png (5KB, 600x200px) Image search: [Google]
abstinence-1950s-now.png
5KB, 600x200px
Short of suicide how do I cope with this?
>>
stop desperately yearning to live vicariously through others.
really why should this effect whether you suicide or not?
>>
>>34860539
Because I want not to dishonor my famiry
>>
>>34860618
Corpses don't want anything
>>
>>34860396

by accepting that women are people and not chattel

sit down and really thing about what this means, they are not "used goods" because they are not goods
>>
>>34860632
That's the point exactly
>>
>>34860656
Is this fucking bait?

People get judged for their decisions. If someone has no self control then that's a big red flag for anyone looking for a long term relationship.
>>
File: 1439134167609.jpg (152KB, 604x657px) Image search: [Google]
1439134167609.jpg
152KB, 604x657px
>>34860396
Not really a meaningful statistic since people marry later in life now or not at all
Do you have one for % of people who have only had one partner or something like that?
Or do you just want the regular echo chamber
>>
>>34860656
PEOPLE don't act like walking cunts. Women do.
>>
>>34860675

lifelong relationships are a spook, human relationships are biologically determined to end within 7 years
>>
>>34860710
"(((biologically determined)))"
>>
>>34860705

women are people so clearly people do act like walking cunts
>>
>>34860396
By keeping in mind that plenty of women also give it up when they get engaged. That's what my wife did.

Or is waiting until engagement not good enough for you?
>>
>can't provide for a family
>Thinks a virgin would save herself for him
Lmao
>>
>>34860725

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_seven-year_itch

>In samples taken from the National Center for Health Statistics, there proves to be an average median duration of marriage across time. In 1922 the median duration of marriage that ended in divorce was 6.6.[4] In 1974 the median duration was 7.5. In 1990 the median duration was 7.2. While these can fluctuate from year to year, the averages stay relatively close to the seven year mark.[5]
>>
>>34860675
>People get judged for their decisions.
Who says those that judge are correct?
>>
>>34860732
No earlier than just after leaving the wedding reception.

>>34860746
(((National Center for Health Statistics)))
>>
>>34860746
And the vast majority of people who tough out the marriage wind up glad that they did 10 years later.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/08/staying-unhappy-marriage-could-best-thing-do-new-study-suggests/
>>
>>34860769

I don't understand the significance of this chart
>>
>>34860769
>No earlier than just after leaving the wedding reception.
Dude just fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>34860769
Well, I'm sure you could turn down your virgin wife-to-be if you manage to find one and get her to the proposal stage.

They ARE out there. I found one.
>>
>>34860795
Yours is probably the last one.
>>
>>34860793
Da joos.

>>34860795
Don't get his hopes up pal
>>
>>34860813

so your argument is a meme while mine is a study
>>
>>34860809
I had to date a lot of women to find one, yes. I probably had more than 60 first dates. Always made it seem like sex wasn't a big deal, and even lied about having sex myself, but if they copped to it, I was done.

That said, I was willing to remain a virgin. Not fair to push a standard on someone else if you can't even measure up to what you're asking for.
>>
>>34860766
Who cares? Nobody has to answer to anybody else for their opinions of other people and their behavior.
>>
>>34860656
>they are not "used goods" because they are not goods

Holy shit, it's almost as if it's not actually a literal saying.
It's like how I know you're not actually a braindead retard, but I'd still call you one.
>>
>>34860746
And you know why those marriages ended?

Because at least one of the two people had poor self control, and a poor ability to commit.
A person who has the self control and commitment to wait until marriage has demonstrated they possess those traits.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.