[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What it's like to ascend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 61f52c_5671112.jpg (149KB, 900x548px) Image search: [Google]
61f52c_5671112.jpg
149KB, 900x548px
I mainly lurk on here, but over the years, I realize I ascended beyond a beta, and how terrible of an experience it was. The guilt drives me sleepless and I want to vent. I'll explain in the most profound ways of storytelling, may may arrows.

> be me, like 10
> Older, angry brother had a hot gf
> would constantly tell me how I'm gonna never get a gf
> He was six years older than me, but I still felt like I had to get one too, to be cool like him
> Try asking out girls in my class
> do it in autistic ways that I learned form cartoons
> Get rejected, loose a lot of friends and everyone brands me as that weird desperate kid
> go on like this for years, picking up the scraps and disgusting chicks from other classes, if I got any at all
> Hellodarknessmyoldfriend.webm
> 9th grade hits
> Slutty chick is all over me
> Shes kinda heavy, not very popular, lot of dudes hate her cause shes obnoxious
> Hat a fat fucking ass
> went all for it. Soon came to resent her immensely, as every single thing she'd do would be idiotic
> literally only date her because of the BJ's and a fat ass to grab
> the 4 friends I had heckled me for her, So I dumped her
> days later, get a job
around this time, my bro decided to tell me how miserable he was, his GF dumped him because he was an asshole, and how having a GF wasn't worth it.

Will tell more after some bumps. Don't want to spend 30 mins for nothing.
>>
Self Bepis
>>
File: 1477625601001.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1477625601001.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
Sorry, but pic related.

Either tell your entire story or don't.
This >continue
meme is fucking cancer.
>>
@34860210(You)(OP)
Just who do you think you are?
Demanding (You)s for your story?
Guess what? You're not as popular as you think namefag.
Either tell it or fuck off
>>
lurking for this shit hurry up op you better be typing right now
>>
>>34860210
hurry up biggus dickus, this nut ain't gon last all day

faggot
>>
>>34861255
you better watch your language if you want me to continue my story
>>
You want to vent? Better vent here. I vented irl yesterday because if drunk, and regrets are following me like teenage girls follow justin bieber
>>
>>34860210
hurry the fuck up you attention whore op you got enough (you)s
>>
>>34861450
fuck you guys.im here to tell a story and this is how you treat me?fuck all of you
>>
>>34860210
>>34861569
>The guilt drives me sleepless and I need to vent
>I don't want to spend 30mins typing for nothing
On the other hand, at least you were being honest.
>>
No one cares, you were getting action in the middle grades while the rest of us were shadows. You say they were fat but they were still females, to me you're just a Chad trying to identify as a robot just because that one hot chick in the class didn't give you the time of the day. No one here thinks you deserve feels because if you were a robot you wouldn't have any. Today's the day to spend quality time with the waifu and you're wasting our time.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.