[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Valentine memories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1292.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1292.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>ever got a rose/a card from anyone
>given something away
>kiss on cheek

Did anything ever happen to you on any valentine's day?
>>
I once got a note from the ugly girl in class.

So did all the other boys.
>>
>tfw I'd save all the valentines day cards my crushes gave me in elementary school

I still have one or two somewhere in my room. I look at them when I'm feeling really lonely.
>>
>>34860008
Only in elementary school.
>>
File: 1486381424547.png (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486381424547.png
52KB, 500x500px
>primary school
>school used to always send kids cards from "a secret admirer"
>always cheered up when I saw the cards
>started suspecting that they were really just sent by the school and not some secret admirer, but didn't want to believe it
>finish primary school
>never get a letter again
>never felt loved by anyone again
I know it was all an illusion, but at least the illusion of being cared about is better than just being ignored all the time. I'd go back to illusions like that if I had the choice.
>>
my sister once let me go with her on a date with her and her husband
>>
>>34860505
Fuck dude, lucky
>>
My friend once got a rose.

Thats the closest i've got to a Valentine's memory
>>
senior year of high school i got a chocolate from a qt i like. 4 years ago. i miss her.
>>
File: 1469264150245.jpg (50KB, 549x560px) Image search: [Google]
1469264150245.jpg
50KB, 549x560px
>>34860505
Did you fug your sister?
Did you fug her husband?
>>
>>34860008
No.
Never.
originalino
>>
File: Absolute genius.png (208KB, 807x935px) Image search: [Google]
Absolute genius.png
208KB, 807x935px
>>34860008
I asked a girl out a few years back and she shot me down with a constantly changing story about why she couldn't make it. It was surreal; the story morphed and evolved into everything from having to work to being in class the next day to moving to studying for another class in no time. She ended up going to the beach with a friend of mine.

A different girl gave me a valentine's card.
Holy fucking shit.
>I'm giving them out to all my friends, Anon.

It's like she read on my face that she was in danger of being liked by an undesirable and she wanted to stamp that out real quick.

Only valentines bullshit that I have been a part of has been pain. A year after the above-mentioned I asked out a different girl who said yes and then cancelled at the last minute because of "work". I went from on cloud 9 for 2 days and thinking I could find the motivation to turn life around to being same old self the morning of. She ended up coincidentally getting a boyfriend the day after so she must have cancelled on my date because someone better came along. Fucking Chad.

Both times I made reservations and plans to be romantic and it seems life wanted me to wake the fuck up. Redpilling is an arduous process.

>Mfw too intelligent to fall for the Valentine's day meme again.
>>
No not really. Never really received shit.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.