[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So today is the big day the v-day Are you exited? Whats yours plans?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1486801248137.jpg (244KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1486801248137.jpg
244KB, 750x1334px
So today is the big day the v-day
Are you exited?
Whats yours plans?
>>
>even literal retards are getting blacked
It's over, us white men just can't win over any demographic of women.
>>
>>34859731
Haha, holy fuck. It's so obvious that the only purpose retards serve is for entertainment. People who love to keep them alive and have them play dress up are in denial about themselves.
>>
I actually saw a downey IRL at a grocery store, they're more frightening IRL than in pics. They seem to be built like fucking linebackers but look like potatoes
>>
>>34859798
>>34859802
not cool :( fghkkl
>>
>>34859798
>People who love to keep them alive and have them play dress up are in denial about themselves.

A lot aren't in denial anon, there are some who readily admit they regret having children.

Honestly it's inhumane to let some mentally disabled kids be born and be forced to suffer through their life knowing they are mentally inferior to everyone else they talk to. My cousin has autism - he is extremely low functioning, can't talk, however his dad says he is cognizant enough to understand what goes on around him, he just can't process it.

His parents will suffer the rest of his life taking care of him. He will suffer throughout his life just for existing.

Mentally disabled people are the best possible argument there is for abortion to be legalized imo
>>
>>34859851
>My cousin has autism - he is extremely low functioning,

I've met a couple of those people, very sad TBQH, even the simplest convos gets them worked up, probably have no contact with the outside world
>>
>>34859731
>Are you exited?
No
>>
>>34859827
t. IRL Downey

But do downeys browse the internet?
>>
File: tardout.png (772KB, 1894x1253px) Image search: [Google]
tardout.png
772KB, 1894x1253px
i would love to get fucked by a retard this vd
>>
>>34859731

Getting the lonely bros to get pizza and shitfaced. The place has a lot of hot grills so we'll just be distracted all night.

Fuck lobe
>>
>>34859731

>TFW retards are dating and you're a khv

>TFW Tyrone retard blacks a cute white retard

>TFW Some of them are less ugly and sad than the people on this board.
>>
File: 1461613209913.jpg (133KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
1461613209913.jpg
133KB, 595x842px
>>34859889
>even the simplest convos gets them worked up
no, he can't speak at all

you can talk to him and he can sometimes nod yes or no, but he can't really even do that, mostly just like how you can kinda interact with babies, you know?

His parents are paying literally two hundred thousand dollars a year for his schooling and treatment (they are both doctors in private practice, they make millions), but I just don't really get what their goal is. He is never gonna be normal. What is the schooling for? Honestly my cousin would be just as happy sitting at home watching TV like poor autistic kids would be doing instead of all these sessions with speech pathology experts and specialized schooling and shit. I don't think any amount of treatment is gonna get him to talk, even if there is something going on up in his brain, he simply can't make the connection to his body.

anyways I don't really know where I was going with this blogpost but yeah, even if people in the OP image can be happy sometimes, it would really be for the best if the mentally ill were just aborted honestly
>>
File: 1485037664484.png (89KB, 325x300px) Image search: [Google]
1485037664484.png
89KB, 325x300px
>>34859902
No you are downey
>>
>>34859984
>His parents are paying literally two hundred thousand dollars a year for his schooling

For HS or college?
>>
>>34859984

I think it's just that the truth is too horrible to face.
>>
>>34860117
No, he is like 13 years old, but I think you have the wrong idea

he doesn't go to school anon, he is like a baby. He can't talk or anything, he can't learn effectively because of his autism.

This isn't like 4chan meme autism, he has a serious mental disability

he goes to spend time with doctors who play games with him and feed him, that's what they are paying for. There will literally be no substantial dividends from this, ever, but I suppose it makes them feel good
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.