[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here is /questioning their own sexuality/ right now? sorry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Who here is /questioning their own sexuality/ right now?

sorry for the ifunny water mark.
>>
>>34859502
You're only questioning your sexuality because men are readily available and lonely on the most robot of holidays today.
Men are no different than women in that they have needs, too.
If you're not willing to make sacrifices in your life to work for your gay relationship, which will probably destroy what few ounces of respect you have in your community, then just fap and go to sleep.
>>
File: op'swaifu.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
op'swaifu.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>34859502
Shut up you fucking gaylord, this is now a /gaybashing/ thread. I pushed over some twink and than ran off a few days ago at the gym, the fag deserved it
>>
>>34859502
The problem with questioning your sexuality is that it overcomplicates everything.

Don't think, just do. Want a woman? Fuck a woman. Want a man? Fuck a man. It really is that simple. Don't want to settle down? Don't settle down.
>>
>>34859502

Only women are stupid enough to have to "question" their "sexuality" and actually make a decision on what it is. That's right, women do in fact choose what their sexuality is.

Men already know what their sexuality is. Its like going to a store and knowing what we want, and then getting it and getting out.

Women are stupid and vapid enough that they eventually choose their own sexuality based on peer pressure, social manipulation, media manipulation, and their own flawed, ignorant, and naive perceptions of what sex and """love""" is.
>>
Please take notes from this. kys.
>>
I thought I was straight, but now I want to kiss my girl friend and lick her pussy (fembot itt). I dreamt about it a couple of times. Maybe it's just stress.
>>
>>34860651
Stress turns girl gay? Wtf
>>
>>34859502
I'm not really questioning my sexuality BUT

I have a close guy friend that is really funny. He's a total chad. Usually when we're drunk we'll make out at some point.
It's not really sexual, I've never gotten turned on by it, but it's just kinda fun to do. I've never been turned on/been attracted to a guy, but I sometimes kiss this guy just cause it feels like giving him a hug. I would never touch his dick or let him touch mine.

However, if I ever tell anyone about this they insist that I'm bisexual or that I'm insecure about my sexuality and secretly want to fuck a guy, which is not true. Like I said, I've never been attracted to a man, and while I'm sure it's possible that I'll one day meet a man I'm attracted to, it has never happened in the 21 years that I've been alive, and I've met a lot of people so I don't think it's gonna happen.

TL;DR Not questioning my sexuality, I'm straight, although sometimes I kiss my guy friend
>>
>>34859954
What if you literally dont know what you want?
>>
I'm bicurious considering going full on gay.
>>
>>34859502
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhszQbOl95k
>>
>>34860869
You name yourself Bonquisha and move to San Francisco.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.