[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tell my gf to lose some weight?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: thinking-meme-640x523.png (222KB, 640x523px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-meme-640x523.png
222KB, 640x523px
How do I tell my gf to lose some weight?
>>
>>34859397
>>>/adv/
Maybe someone there can help you?
>>
call her fat and ugly
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
>>34859397
Well, obviously you just have to

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD NORMIE FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

GO TO /ADV/ OR /SOC/ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
File: 1473238999900.jpg (79KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1473238999900.jpg
79KB, 640x640px
>>34859397
Take up a physical activity with her, like walking or jogging. When you go out to eat, go somewhere healthy (avoid sit down restaurants that are particularly unhealthy; when it comes to fast food, Subway instead of McDonald's, for example). Buy healthier food at home.

What the fuck do I know, though? Mine ended up leaving me, and that was after she gained like 50 pounds from the start of our relationship. So, I guess do what you want, because it won't matter because she's going to get fat, then leave you despite that, is the moral of my story.
>>
>>34859516
were you the same anon that posted about your gf leaving you after you became a bit needy and never wanted to trust anyone again?
>>
File: 1Rq53NXNil.png (204KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1Rq53NXNil.png
204KB, 500x378px
Roy, is this you? :^(
>>
>>34859686
Good eye, I'm glad to see that my bitter ramblings are staying fresh in somebody's mind.
>>
Take up exercising and dieting for yourself for a little while as to not come off as suspicious
Then casually ask if she wants to join you on your work out, if she does the healthy eating will naturally come next
>>
>>34859397
next time you go to fuck her in the pussy
exclaim "geeze wow i can't seem to locate your snatch through all these fat rolls"
this is a sureifre way to get results with your gf
>>
>>34859809
>results
Didn't say what kind
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.