[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do fembots always ask for Granddaddy Purple and Northern Lights?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: grand-daddy-purple.jpg (112KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
grand-daddy-purple.jpg
112KB, 800x533px
Why do fembots always ask for Granddaddy Purple and Northern Lights?
>>
>>34858441

faded sativa high, that creeper high
>>
Because that's all they fucking know.

Ain't never had Girl Scout Cookies or that shit that is straight 100% purple colored, whatever it's called.
>>
>strain names

That's how you know someone's a newfag to smoking dope, glad I left that degenerate scene desu senpai
>>
>>34858556

GSC is good.

so is blue dream and double dream.

>>34858570

you know we have strain names now right
>>
>>34858570
>That's how you know someone's a newfag to smoking dope
How was mount stupid? Does all beer taste the same to you?
>>
women actually ask you to bring specific strains? what absolutely spoiled cunts
>everyone in your area only ever sells gas or some kind of basterdized hybrid with no distinguishable effects.
man fuck the south.
>>
>>34858590

If taste is all you care when it comes to weed then you're doing it fucking wrong.

>muh bubblegumskankbuddhaM32LAWsamsungalaxyspongebob strain is the BEST BROOOO
>DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>34858833
Its not beer they all give different highs. The best stuff ever had was from a Hindu cause its the sacrament to them; fucking wish I knew the name of it!!!
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (74KB, 540x376px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
74KB, 540x376px
>>34858919

>Weed
>Give all different highs

You sure made me laugh m8
>>
>>34858956
this, fucking weed does the same thing to me everytime, every strain. Wish I could appreciate the shit like some people do
>>
>>34858956
This.

I have buddies that smoke pot constantly and none of them give a shit what it is, and none of them genuinely notice any differece with them.
>>
>>34858987
>>34858956
>being aggressively proud of not being able to enjoy something as deeply as other people
Holy fuck the defense mechanisms that people on this board come up with
>>
File: 20161030_101041.jpg (99KB, 344x369px) Image search: [Google]
20161030_101041.jpg
99KB, 344x369px
>>34860342
>trying to fake pride by pretending that weed gives you different highs
>projecting things onto other anons to try to make your argument easier

I've smoked quite a bit in my life. I'm no expert, but besides the speed that you get high at, it's all the fucking same. Unless your doing dabs or edibles.
>>
>tried about 50-75 strains

Theres differences
Anything "OG" will make your cough like a motherfucker
>>
Because the few times they have smoked, it has been with autistic niggers who claim that "its dat good good"
>>
weed fags now are as bad as craft brew beer fags were when those peaked.

only if more shit was close to being legal...I'd love to see good quality small batch heroin, mdma, or coke for giggles.
>>
ITT: ignorant people say ignorant shit
>>
>>34858556
Eh, purple strains tend to be adapted for colder climates, but they're not the dankest - it's weird, plants you try to grow in the cold develop purple blotches as the cold kills them, but stuff like Grape Ape grows purple wherever you plant it, and doesn't suffer as badly from cold.

Though buds with dense nuggs tend go moldy in humid environments, and cold often brings humidity.
>>
File: d20.jpg (39KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
d20.jpg
39KB, 420x420px
>>34860417
>>34858987
>>34858956
Google the difference between Sativa and Indica you fucking plebs.
>>
>>34860890
No the autistic ones are the ones who go to their drug dealers in non-legal states who are obviously not very educated about certain things and ask them shit like "is this a indica dominant hybrid with a decent thc-cbd ratio or is this more of a thcv dominant type sativa strain with african landrace genetics? And then the dealer makes up a strain name since he has no idea and then they ask them a million questions about said strain name and truly believe the dealer didn't just pull a name out of his ass.
Source: I used to be an autistic fucker when it came to buying weed back in my teenage years lol. "What strain is this is this, is it a landrace and is it indica or sativa dominant? "Its dat mango shit bruh" "Oh awesome man, what's the detailed history and genetics of this dat mango shit strain?"

And now weed is legal in my state and i can be as autistic as i want reading information thats completely useless about the backstory of the weed i'm going to smoke thats going to be 99% the same as all the other weed
>>
>>34861107
Purple weed is purple as a result of being grown in cold conditions, not because the strain is more adapted for colder climates.
>>
>>34861133
Luckily, my hookup is a ganja boffin.

He can talk about turpene profiles and controlling light cycles for ever.
>>
>>34861164
I shit you not my friend; some strains have a natural tendency to be purple irrespective of where you grow them, and these are often more resistant to the cold.

I don't know precisely why, I presume it's a mutation in the chlorophyl; some plants have black leaves, but still manage to metabolize sunlight.
>>
>>34861120
>everything i read on the internet is true, even subjective effects of a drug that vary from person to person regardless of the weed being "sativa or indica"
Yeah sativa and indica exists but just because there are different species of plant doesn't magically make them have highs that are the difference between night and day. Try doing a bag a and bag b type test and see if you can see which one is indica and which one is sativa.
>>
>tfw califag
>gorilla cookies
>super_lemon_haze.2 electric boogaloo
>dabs

once you dab you don't go back
>>
>>34861197
Yeah i suppose you're right on that one it is true
>>
>>34861202
>subjective
>just because they are like different species doesn't make them actually different, that's just like, your opinion man

Objectively speaking, different strains will react in your body differently. Add hybrid strains, and a variety of growing conditions for each plant, and you start to see some versatility. You know when you've had some shit weed, because you don't get as high. The mere existence of shit like Skunk casts reasonable doubt on the 'hurr all weed is the same' mentality.

I feel bad for the people arguing for this because it implies they have shit dealers.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.