[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting Ghosted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 1482008869651.jpg (229KB, 627x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482008869651.jpg
229KB, 627x720px
Anyone know these feels?

I think I appear normal enough and act normal enough that I can get dates, and I'm reasonably attractive. I can get second dates. I'm friendly and am respectful. I try to act like a gentleman.

But then I get ghosted. Every fucking time. It happens like clockwork. I express interest but I'm not needy or obnoxious.

I don't get what is fundamentally wrong with me. Or is it just a symptom of the times?
>>
>>34858269
Sincerely, I don't fucking know. Happens to me as well, all the time.

From what I've observed, there is some weird way normies build a rapport that we can't understand. Like cheesy comments under the picture with gf, cheesy descriptions of your love life, etc. I don't know how to quite describe it.
It's like when a normie kid gets the first date, and is all happy about it but at the same time very confident like "she's my girl", "she makes it look so easy" etc. etc.

I fucking hate everything.
>>
>>34858390
I don't understand the ones where my date is excited, happy, effusive in praise, seems to genuinely like me and want to get to know me... then ghosts me. Is it an act? Did a better guy just show up? Sometimes I'll get a text weeks or months later, as though I'm supposed to just hop at the opportunity.
>>
>>34858269
stop setting yourself up to fail fucker
>>34858269
>>
>>34858269
oatz and squatz
>>
File: 1480914070051.jpg (8KB, 244x255px) Image search: [Google]
1480914070051.jpg
8KB, 244x255px
Literally my life rn. Like, what the fuck? I'm usually pretty good at girls but lately I've been getting flaked on or having nice dates turn into nothing left and right.

what the fuck bruh what the fuuuuuuck it's frustrating as hell

probly should start squats n oats at this point
>>
File: 1481857912794.png (204KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1481857912794.png
204KB, 500x374px
>>34858269
Atleast you get the dates.

I can make a good first impression but then I watch it all fall apart the longer they know me/talk to me.

I hate watching the light in a girls eyes fade as they realize I'm a waste of their time.

Or their text lengths dwindle.
>>
File: 1406563282664.png (147KB, 300x246px) Image search: [Google]
1406563282664.png
147KB, 300x246px
>"So let's meet here at this time."
>"Great, see you then, anon"
Time o'clock, at the location

>"You gonna be late?"
>No response
>"You still coming?"
>No response
>Leave, go home

Seven hours later

>"Sorry, something came up"
>>
>>34859231
yup yup yup yup yup yup yuuuup
>>
>>34858269
Please refrain from posting this picture again as it triggers me beyond redemption.
>>
Either you're boring or you forgot to hand her the brand new iPhone 7(trade mark) from Apple cooperation all rights reserved
>>
I believe you are what women call a loser. kys.
>>
File: 1486400256575.gif (451KB, 376x320px) Image search: [Google]
1486400256575.gif
451KB, 376x320px
>>34858269
I got girl insider info from my normie friend

They sometimes accept dates because they are moody as fuck and feel needy at 7am but when the time of the date comes at 7pm they changed their mind and simply forfeit the commitment. If a girl is truly interested she will go the extra mile to reach you

femanons please confirm this
>>
>>34859745
If I'm boring then why do they talk about a second date, what we should do, etc.? What's the point of setting me up just to ghost me, besides to be masochistic? Why did one psycho say she was in love with me on the second date then ghost me?
>>
>>34860484
>If a girl is truly interested she will go the extra mile to reach you

That's what I think, which is while I'll hit her up with a text a day later saying how great it was to meet her. Then I let her text me back, which happens sometimes but leads nowhere. Or I get no text back.
>>
>>34860484
Could be true.

The only time I called off the date was when the guy got scarily obsessed with me
>>
>>34860564
Do you both agree on what the second date should be?
If not maybe its not to her liking or didn't feel like going to that place at the time.
What are your dates like? Locations and stuff.
Maybe her friends persuaded her to do something else.

Maybe she didn't feel Like going out.

My ex liked shopping malls mostly.
Gold diggers like free shit I guess.

Sorry for packed reply i wanted to cover all the possibilities.

when a women says I love you she probably don't mean it, and you said she was psycho?
>>
>>34859637
Why desu?

origianoamoi
>>
>>34860674
Not generally, we just talk about different things we could do on the second date and will plan it after the date.

All over the place. Fancy restaurants, coffee shops, hiking on one first date. Usually it's dinner and some of the dates have been shorter (like an hour), while some have been longer because we clicked (I though). Like 3-4 hours.
>>
>>34860726
What's your age group?
If you're 20 something being too formal might be boring for her.

Another reason for being ghosted is perhaps she's exploring her possibilities.
Being with someone for the rest of your life is a huge commitment and you can't afford to make the wrong pick.
>>
>>34860796
Mid 20s.

I'm not asking for a life time commitment though, damn. And why ghost? To me that is cowardly. Just send a text saying, "I don't think we're a match but thanks, had a good time." And I'd write it off and move on instead of wondering like an idiot.
>>
>>34860850
Do you always pay for the dates?
>>
>>34860912
For most of them yea, some girls insist on splitting and I'll do the resist thing but they insist so I go with it.
>>
>>34860850
People are not straight forward, and will feel you're strange if you're too straightforward with them. Not saying dishonesty is a great policy, but that people need a veneer of subtlety to deal with each other well.
>>
>>34860850
Because normies are more socially awkward than you'd think.
Literally worse than robots in dealing with people as much as I've seen myself.

On another note, I'm a bit out of touch with today's society even though I'm only 22, I wouldn't know what place is fun and what's boring.
I live in a small country with few hotspots that everyone goes to because there's no alternative.

What I used to do with my gf is grab something to eat and go watch a movie either at a theatre or a movie I pirated.
We used to be always together since we were little kids so I wouldn't know how to properly acquired a girlfriend this day and age, I haven't tried going on dates since she left me.
>>
>>34860930
I'm gonna be honest, and this is just my cynical point of view, but they probably enjoy the free meals, go get free meals from another guy but don't outright reject you bc then they can hit you up again later for more free meals.
gotta keep the guys rotated so they don't think the relationship is too serious
>>
I definitely know those feels
I also end up ghosting people because I'm a mess and just have various things push me away
>>
I'm told that the way you get a girlfriend now is that you meet as friends, then you just hang out a lot while getting more and more flirtatious. Eventually hanging out will turn into sex and then after that you have a conversation about what your relationship is.

Apparently it's more "organic" and it's how "love is actually formed" Going on dates is too "rigid and formulaic" and puts pressure on the relationship from the very beginning.

This info comess from my 2 Chad roommates
>>
>>34859190

This just sounds horrible. What keeps up you going? Have you ever had success? As a 26 yo virgin I feel like every date would turn out this way and there's no point.
>>
>>34860415
you should go back to le ebin /b/
>>
>>34861065

Hook up culture has completely killed dating hasn't it? I heard you're not supposed to use words like "date" or "go out" any more. When you're courting someone you're supposed to say that you're "talking".
>>
At least you weren't in the holocaust, Treblinka was the worst
>>
You need to make your intentions more clear during the dates so they don't get bored and/or friendzone you. You need to get kino escalation going earlier
>>
>>34858269
I ghosted a trap I used to roleplay with because he became wayyyyy too clingy and was lazy during rp sessions.

I would put in so much effort and have to play up to like ten characters at a time just to service his lazy ass.
>>
>>34859637
What's so triggering about this image?
>>
>>34858269
>dates
There's your problem. Stop believing in Hollywood memes. Women live by their feelings so don't ever set up a date unless you know she'd wait a week dripping for your cock alone.

Just join something in the community where women hang out and invite one after to tag along with you where ever you're going if they seem interesting enough.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.